I Dream of Demie Ch. 13 - Lunch

Story Info
An unexpected meeting.
2.2k words
4.67
4k
5
0

Part 13 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krosis
Krosis
753 Followers

Once Kate had recovered from her anal orgasm she went right back to trying to get me to fuck her vaginally, thinking that she was actually in love with me due to her backfired love potion. I told her that I was totally cummed out, which was true. She wanted to stay and cuddle but I told her I had to go grocery shopping, not to mention grab some more weed.

I showered and went to Monday's place.

"Hey hey, Tommy!" Monday held the door open for me to enter. As I walked in I smelled pot, Monday's B.O., and...

"Hepzibah?" I looked over at the couch, and sure enough, there was the harpy in her thin, gaunt human disguise, perched on the cushions like a bird. She must have showered as well, as her stank wasn't overpowering, but it was still noticeable.

"Tommee!" she cackled and held out a half-done doob.

I waved it off...no way was I taking the chance of catching whatever nastiness she might have. Speaking of which, Monday was looking kinda pale. "You okay, buddy?" I asked.

"Sure, Tommy! Never better." He plopped himself down next to Hepzibah as she toked, and then they pressed their lips together. She was blowing the smoke into his mouth as they kissed. I tried not to retch.

After some small talk, I bought a bag of kush and left.

---

When I got back home, Demie was there. I wanted to talk about what we had done with her new friend Dianna but after we vaped some of the new weed, she just wanted to jump my bones. I didn't complain...she even morphed into Dianna midway through the sex, which was kinda weird because the blonde was a lesbian. Still, she was pretty hot for an older chick...nice tight pussy, too.

---

After Demie left during the night, Kate came back out of her lab in the closet. I was really tired from the succubus sex, but I sat the witch down for a talk.

"I almost killed you the first time I fucked you, Kate," I explained, wincing from the memory of taking her from behind as her collapsing magic portal cut her in half. "Plus, this love you're feeling? It's only from your potion."

She took my hand. "Is it so difficult to think that you're worthy of love, Tom?"

I thought about it for a moment. My whole life had turned into this weird gothic nightmare when I had set a homeless person on fire as a sacrifice to summon Demie from Hell! She had then straight up murdered people, one of them right in front of me, and I didn't do a damn thing about it! I wasn't a good person.

"Yeah," I responded, "I'm a piece of shit! You know that what you're feeling isn't real...you KNOW this, Kate."

I could see the truth behind her eyes. She knew, but...

"I don't care," she revealed, "I already kind of liked you before. I think this would have happened anyway...maybe not as strong, but it is what it is, right?"

I sighed. Kate tried playing with my cock but Demie had drained a lot of energy from me during our earlier fuck. I fell asleep and never got any harder than a half-chub.

---

I actually slept through most of Sunday. My sleep schedule was out of whack so I showered, played some video games until morning, and then went into work.

The receptionist handed me a greeting card and pen as I came into the office.

"With deepest sympathy for your loss...who's Dalton?" I asked her.

"Carrie's husband. She passed away a few days ago...heart attack," she replied sadly.

I felt like the ground was suddenly whisked out from under my feet, like a magician's tablecloth, except a really bad magician, as I promptly fell on my ass.

"Ow! Fuck..." It was a stone tiled floor.

The receptionist quickly ran around her desk and helped me up. "Oh my God! Are you okay?"

"I...yeah..."

She stepped back. "Did you know Carrie well?"

'Oh, yeah, I totally boned her in the washroom and may have knocked her up,' is what I didn't say.

"Err...as well as anyone, I guess. Someone that works with you, dying...that's a bit of a wakeup call, huh?"

"Yeah..." She seemed satisfied with that, and headed back to her desk. I put my name on the card but couldn't write anything more. What could I say? Sorry I fucked your dead wife?

---

Detective Dianna Shepherd looked at the board of missing persons again, more frustrated than ever. A couple more had been added just this week, as seemingly random as the rest. No similarities, not even geography, as they had all been from different parts of the city. Male, female, young, old; all over the place!

'Almost as if someone was trying to hide what they were doing...'

She paused. Where had that thought come from? She had been tasked with finding these missing people, and a single kidnapper or group of kidnappers seemed likely, as this town had been relatively quiet when it came to violent crimes for as long as she could remember.

Violent? Surely someone would have seen or heard something if these people were being forcibly pulled from the streets and their homes, but there had been nothing. How could that be? Drugs?

'Hypnotism?' There it was again...an odd feeling at the back of her mind, like someone whispering to her, but not actually with words.

She shook her head. In the last day or so she'd been feeling odd, kind of tired, and yet connected to something in a way she couldn't understand.

She realized she was hungry. She looked at the clock: 11 AM, but she decided to head out for an early lunch anyway.

---

I hadn't brought lunch to work with me so I headed out to the local sandwich shop, early to beat the rush. Even so, there was someone ahead of me in line. What the hell? Her?! Dianna turned as I approached.

"Oh, hey! Tom, right? Small world... You okay?"

I must have looked like a deer in the headlights as she scrutinized me. "Ah! Yeah...yeah, I'm fine, thanks, Dianna." I noticed she was wearing a business suit, which was a far cry from the leather skirt and tight top she had worn on Friday night. I recalled that when I had asked if she was a cop she had said, "Not tonight." But I also knew from Brooklyn Nine-Nine that cops didn't dress like she did, unless...

"You're...a detective?"

"Yeah," was all she got out before the sandwich artist beckoned her forward. "Oh, I gotta..." And then her attention was diverted. I had no problem with that. Demie brought home a fucking police detective?!

As Dianna placed her order my mind was swimming. This shop wasn't anywhere near a police station...why was she here? Working a case, I guessed. Just random chance? This seemed like a heck of a coincidence...it wasn't even lunch yet and we were the only two in here. Was she investigating me for the homeless person's murder, or Demie for all of her killings?

No, that made no sense. Demie had given Dianna the whammy so the older lesbian had come to our home for sex, and she had been dressed for a night out. She had also arrived at the sandwich shop before me. As unrealistic as it seemed, this had to just be a coincidence.

Dianna paid for her food and then sat down, beckoning me with her head when I looked so I'd know that she wanted me to join her. After I got my food I did just that, my pulse racing. Couldn't make it look like I'm trying to avoid her, right? Innocent people don't do that.

In between bites she asked, "So, you and Demie been together long? Forgive me for saying, but you seem to be an odd couple."

I gulped down some crust and washed it down with Cherry Pepsi. "Uh, yeah, Internet dating, y'know...she just came over one day and made herself at home."

"So where's she from?"

"Down...um, down South...not sure exactly where. She doesn't talk about it."

She considered for a moment. "Huh...accent's not Southern. Can't be from too far South, or maybe she didn't always live down there?"

I shrugged.

She swigged some chocolate milk and then looked at me hesitantly. "Um...I'll just come right out and ask: do you know if she's planning on seeing me again? Friday night was...indescribable." She got a faraway look on her face.

I reevaluated my predicament. Nope, we weren't being investigated...this woman was just hooked on Demie something awful. I kind of felt sorry for her. Didn't stop me from sneaking a look at her breasts pushing out her blouse while she was distracted, though.

I looked back up at her face. "Sorry, Demie just sorta does her own thing. She hasn't said one way or the other." I didn't really have anything else to say, so I took another bite of sandwich.

She looked disappointed as she finished her meal. "Ah...okay...well, she has my number..." She got up and tossed her food wrappings in the trash. I got up as well, which is what you're supposed to do when a woman gets to her feet, right? I had possibly impregnated this woman without her knowledge a few nights ago, and I had sex with Demie while the demon was pretending to be Dianna as well, so I felt a kind of bizarre familiarity with her. I didn't know what the fuck I was doing. This chance meeting went from awkward terror to just awkward.

She noticed me standing there. "Um...good to see you." She held out her hand.

As I took it a spark jumped between our fingers with an audible pop. "Ow!" we both cried out.

She looked at her hand. "Again? Weather must be getting drier. Bye, Tom." And then she left.

Relieved and suddenly feeling tired, probably from the sudden letdown of adrenaline, I sat back down to finish my lunch. By the end of it I was ready for a nap. I called in sick for the rest of the day and headed home to do just that.

---

Dianna felt full of energy. What a totally random meetup, but she hadn't even known why she had driven so far from the station to that particular sandwich shop. There were restaurants closer to work, but for some reason she had just kept driving until she arrived at that one.

She considered Tom. Objectively attractive enough, but the poor guy was out of his league with Demie. Dianna wondered what the brown-haired goddess saw in him.

She hoped Demie would text or call soon...

---

When I got home, Demie was there with our daughter, the 5-year-old's infernal nature plain with her red skin, barbed tail, and horns peeking out from her mass of tousled brown hair.

"Daddy!" The pre-school demoness jumped into my arms. I heard another "Daddy!" from the linen closet and a raven-haired little girl in a dark dress flew out of it on a small broom.

"Hey hey! How are my girls?" I boomed out as I gathered them both into my arms. The provider was home.

Thunder roared from the bedroom and the apartment shook. My daughters let me go and looked fearfully in that direction.

"Uh oh...you woke him up," said the little demoness.

"Yes, you shouldn't have woken him up, Daddy," said the little witch.

Why couldn't I remember the girls' names, and who did I wake up? The lights flickered as something unseen approached down the hall from the bedroom. Boom. Boom. BOOM.

The lights went out. I turned. Suddenly I was on a cliff, looking out over a blackened, ruined landscape...Demie was there in black armor...thunder in the distance...he was approaching...he? He who...?

"Kiss me," I commanded, and Demie...

"Tom."

I started awake. Demie was there in my bed, wearing that same armor I had just been dreaming about. I looked at her, confused.

She sat back and looked down at her outfit, likewise confused. "Why am I geared for battle?" She closed her eyes and the chitinous shell dissolved into her now nude form. She pulled the covers off of my nakedness and licked her lips. "I need you now, stud." Then she took my rising cock into her mouth. She didn't transform her teeth to human so I could feel her fangs lightly skimming my shaft as she sucked me to full size. Danger and excitement, so inextricably tied together. I tried to remember the dream but my mind was totally distracted by the demonic fellatio and soon it was gone altogether.

Once I was fully erect, Demie jumped on top and rode me like a crazy woman, cumming quickly. I didn't last long after that but she didn't seem to mind. Her almost uncomfortably hot insides sucked up my seed and I was spent again.

Strangely, after we were done she snuggled up into the crook of my arm, breathing heavily. "This okay?" she asked in a strangely soft tone. I nodded. Definitely okay. Something stirred in my memory, something about a little girl that looked like Demie...?

I slipped away again, this time to a dreamless sleep.

To be continued...


Krosis
Krosis
753 Followers