I Dream of Demie Ch. 19 - Monday & Zee

Story Info
An explanation from Monday.
1.8k words
4.51
3.5k
3
0

Part 19 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krosis
Krosis
761 Followers

Hepzibah, a harpy with a magical amulet that made her appear like an emaciated human woman, lay on my friend Monday's bed caressing an egg that was about the size of a volleyball.

I turned to Monday. "Damnit, Monday, I told you to wrap it up!"

He looked back at me, eyes wide. "My girlfriend just laid an egg, and you're going on about safe sex?!"

---

Seven weeks ago...

After Monday got out of the hospital, he picked up the antibiotics he had been prescribed to fight the strangely powerful infection he had developed from the slashes Hepzibah's sharp fingernails had left on his chest. Then he headed home.

As he started Fortnite up on his Switch, his mind wandered back to a few days previous. Hepzibah was unlike any woman he had ever met before; she had been like a wild animal! Tommy had tried to cock block him, but seemed more concerned than proprietary. He had that other chick with him, which Monday assumed was his girlfriend or whatever, so it didn't seem like Tommy wanted Hepzibah for himself.

Unless he wanted a harem of beauties! Wouldn't that be just like Tommy? Monday chuckled. That fuckin' guy.

As he died again ("Fuckin' hax!" he yelled at the screen), he tossed the controller down onto the coffee table.

Scritch scratch.

He looked toward the window. Through the light of the setting sun he could see that something was out there! He went to it.

Hepzibah was looking back at him through the grimy glass, a toothy grin on her face.

"Shit!" He quickly opened the window and let her in. "How'd you get out there? I'm on the fourth floor!"

"Mon-day!" She said in her harsh voice as he closed the window and turned to her. She was right in front of him now, sniffing. She nibbled her lower lip, the universal sign of sexual excitement as she looked up at him.

He looked at her. Bit of a butterface ("everything looks good but-her-face"), wearing that same ratty t-shirt and jeans from a few days ago. She was super slim, almost emaciated, which was a look he favored since he had lost his virginity to that homeless lady shortly after turning 18.

"Okay, babe, to my bedroom, but you gotta not be so...energetic, okay?"

"Heh heh..." she cackled as she practically flew through the bedroom door, her feet barely touching the floor along the way.

He took off his shirt as he entered the room. Hepzibah was already naked, her boobs dangling as she moved forward to touch the bandages on his chest. She cooed in a concerned fashion.

He unfastened his belt. "I'm okay, but like I said, take it easy, yeah?"

As he dropped trou, Hepzibah moved forward to grasp his hard cock, which a previous lover had described as like a Red Bull can, thick but not too long. Monday rummaged through a side table as she stroked him.

"Ha!" he exclaimed as he pulled out a condom and unwrapped it. "Whoa!"

Hepzibah had shoved him back onto his bed and clambered up on top of him.

"Just lemme...there!" He snapped the rubber around his cock head and rolled it down the shaft. Hepzibah moved his hands aside and grabbed his sheathed cock, directing it to her sloppy pussy lips. As she sank down on him he sighed and she made strange bird-like noises. She really was an odd duck, Monday thought.

She had some trouble getting him all the way inside her, but once she did she crowed, pulled up, and then slammed back down on him.

"Aw fuck! Yeah, you a damn hot bitch, Hepzibah!" He grabbed for her bouncing titties. "Can I just call you 'Zee'?" He tweaked a nipple.

"Yah!" she screeched, rearing up atop him. She was on her feet now, squatting, flexing her knees as she rammed her pussy down on him again and again. Soon she orgasmed, gasping, their crotches mashed together.

Monday could feel her fingernails cutting into his chest again, and blood dripping down his side. "Goddamnit woman, I said be careful!" He tweaked her nipple hard.

She hissed and smacked his hand away. "Rarr!" she roared. He sat up and grabbed her neck, gripping it tightly with both hands. She had liked it rough last time, so maybe some choke play would keep her under control.

She grabbed his thumbs and squeezed, forcing him to let go. Then with his hands in hers, she pushed them back to the bed and clamped her teeth into his shoulder.

"AaaAAHH!" he yelled. FUCK her teeth were sharp! Not to be outdone, though, he twisted and bit her neck hard.

"Uhh?" She seemed stunned by this, discontinuing her bite and letting go of his hands. He used the opportunity to flip her over, keeping his teeth buried in her neck as he continued to slam his dick into her.

"Uhh...uhh...uhh..." she moaned, quiescent. Soon Monday had reached his limit, thrusting into her one last time.

He released his bite. "Unhh! Yeah! Fucking take it, you crazy bitch! Shit!" He was cumming hard, spots appearing before his vision. Below him, he felt Zee arch her back, gasping and orgasming again.

He collapsed on top of her and could taste her blood in his mouth. She cooed in his ear as she stroked his back. "That's better..." he commented.

Finally, he grabbed the base of the condom and pulled out, only to find that it was the only thing left attached. The rest of the prophylactic had been shredded. "Holy fuck...never seen that before. Um, do you need to take a morning after pill or something?"

She shrugged her shoulders.

Monday lay down next to her, exhausted from the sex and ensuing struggle. She turned and stroked his face as she continued to coo. "You can...stay..." he got out before he lost consciousness.

---

Monday woke up. It was dark. He could feel Zee's butt pushing back at him, waking up his hard-on. He ground it into her and reached around to palm one of her boobs. For some reason her shoulder seemed really large, so he had to stretch, not realizing her hidden folded wing was getting in the way.

He felt her reach down and angle the head of his cock into her pussy. "I should get a condom..." he started to say.

"Meh," Zee said as she pushed her hips down, taking a third of his dick inside her.

"Holy fuck..." Monday moaned as he pushed, and soon he was all the way inside her. Sex without a condom was way better! "Yeah, I guess with the malfunction we had there's no point, right?" He began to saw his cock into her moist channel.

---

"So we've been having raw sex ever since," Monday concluded his story. "She never said anything about birth control -- it's not like she talks much -- so I thought it was taken care of, y'know? Now will someone please tell me why she has an egg?!"

I sat him down back in the living room. I explained Hepzibah's -- Zee's -- nature. I had to pull out my phone and Google harpies to show him some artist renditions.

Monday shook his head. "No fuckin' way, Tommy. Yer pullin' my leg."

I had Demie come in and show off her shapeshifting skills, turning into Jessica Alba and then a copy of Zee's human form.

He goggled. "You can turn into ANYBODY?"

She nodded.

"Like, Michelle Obama?" She did. "Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman?" Yep. I made a mental note for that one later. Well, both, really.

Finally, she shifted into her full demon form, with red skin, horns, cloven hooves and a tail.

"Fuck, Tommy, you are one lucky bastard," Monday commented.

"So do you understand that you got a harpie pregnant?" I asked him.

He got up and went back to the bedroom doorway, watching Zee lying there, wrapped around the egg they had made. "I want to see her without the amulet." He walked forward.

Both Demie and I rushed into the bedroom. "You don't want to do that..." I started, but Demie grabbed Monday and pulled him back just before Zee rose up and slashed at the air he had just been occupying.

Demie held him firmly. "She's going to protect that egg from everything now, even you. She only let me get close because she saw that she wasn't doing me any permanent damage."

Monday went back into the living room and lit another spliff. He sucked on it hard. After a couple more tokes he looked up at us, eyes red. "So what do I do?"

I looked to Demie. "What?" she asked. "I don't know anything about harpie births. I only helped her get the egg out so she'd stop screaming."

I continued looking at her.

"Okay, fine. I'll ask around. In the meantime..." she pointed at Monday, "your bedroom's off limits if you like keeping your intestines on the inside."

We stuck around for a bit but it was getting late. We went home.

---

Back at home, I fired up the volcano vape and we both hit it pretty hard.

"So your mom said something about your brother?" I asked her.

Demie thought for a moment. "Yeah, Eros. He got summoned to Earth back in the fifties and never came back. His summoner showed up in Hell a few years later, but she just babbled about him being taken from her one day and he was never seen again. He should have arrived with her, since she was his summoner, but...zilch."

I sucked on the pot vapor-filled bag, held it, and then breathed it out as I handed the deflating balloon to her. "So we have to find a demon who's been on Earth for almost 70 years, but nobody knows where?"

Demie passed the almost empty bag back. "I'll ask Konnie to search around. She owes me a favor, since she didn't warn us about Dianna finding out she was pregnant before she showed up and one-punched you." She was referring to the Pukwudgie who had come for a load of my semen. She had got it, all right; a pussy full.

Then the bag was finished and Demie got up to leave. I stood up. It had been a hell of a night, and I kinda wanted to hug her. I didn't know how to tell her that, though. She was a demon, and they weren't big on affection.

Still, she turned toward me and her eyes glowed momentarily. As she walked back toward me, her t-shirt disappeared and her bountiful boobies were bouncing bewitchingly.

"Motorboat," she said as her boobs engulfed my face. Smiling, I did so, shaking my face back and forth as I blew through my lips, "Ahbuhbuhbuhbuhbuhh..."

"Tickles..." she giggled. Then she kissed the top of my head and went out the door.

To be continued...

Krosis
Krosis
761 Followers