I Dream of Demie Ch. 28 - Hot Water

Story Info
Cummings and goings.
2.2k words
4.72
3.7k
5
0

Part 28 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krosis
Krosis
765 Followers

I had wanted to try out the sauna in our apartment building since I had first seen it a few days ago. Clad only in my swim trunks after I hung my t-shirt on a hook outside the room, I opened the door.

"Close it!" I heard a young female voice snap, and I quickly slipped in and pulled the door shut behind me. I turned, and through the all-pervasive cloud of steam saw a slim figure sitting off to the side of the hot rocks on the semicircular bench, wearing a towel. Not wanting to make her uncomfortable, I headed to the opposite side.

"Hey," I greeted her as I sat. It was hard to make out features in the steam, but I could see that she had red hair.

She nodded but didn't say anything more. Her red hair kind of reminded me of Jessi, the first woman Demie had brought home for us to fuck. She was also the first and only person Demie had killed in front of me, while I was having sex with her.

Despite the horror of that memory, my cock started to get hard as I remembered how the slim young woman had felt when I fucked her. What the fuck was wrong with me? I closed my eyes and lay back against the wall.

After a couple of minutes, I was startled by the loud "PSSHHH!" of water being ladled onto the rocks by my companion. She sat back down, but this time in the center of the bench, off to the side, instead of across from me.

I closed my eyes again, controlling my breathing. I had to think of something other than Jessi.

Erica, my brunette former neighbor, slipped into my thoughts. Unlike Jessi, she was a fit MILF, with soft curves that came from having a child. I had accidentally thought that she was Demie in disguise, so I had fucked her and cum inside her without protection. That had been one hot encounter.

"You smell nice."

I opened my eyes and my sauna companion was sitting next to me, her gray eyes sparkling as they scanned my body. This close, I could finally make out her features, and she was cute. Not like Jessi at all, but with smooth tanned skin instead of paleness and freckles. "Um, thanks," I replied, sitting straight. Shit, had I forgotten to shower after having sex with Demie again? The smell of her sex juices turned women sex-crazy.

I thought for a moment. No, I had definitely showered at least twice since then.

"What's that scent you're wearing?" she asked, getting closer, her nostrils flaring as she inhaled more of...what? What was causing me to smell nice? I flinched as I felt her small hand on my bare thigh. I noticed her towel had separated around her legs and her tanned upper thighs were peeking out.

My cock was fully hard now, and she noticed. "Let me help you with that," she offered as she knelt down before me and pulled at my trunks. I shifted my butt up and my hardness slapped my stomach as it came free.

"Ooh..." she moaned as she took it into her hand, stroking. Her towel was starting to slip and more of her cleavage peeked out. I reached forward and pulled it free, revealing her nice B-cup breasts, pale instead of suntanned like the rest of her.

She moved forward and took my cock into her mouth. I sat back, moaning in pleasure. She wasn't bad at giving blowjobs, but I'd had better. It was kind of like eating pizza, though; even if it isn't as good as some you've had before, it's still pizza, y'know?

After a couple of minutes, she stopped sucking my cock and tossed her towel to the side before climbing into my lap. As she lined my cock up with her prominent pussy lips I noticed that "the carpet didn't match the drapes": she had a triangle of dark pubic hair down there. I only experienced a moment of disappointment before her very wet but tight pussy surrounded my cock and we groaned in unison.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she gasped as she angled her hips for greater penetration. "It's so unlike me!"

"I'm not complaining," I replied, grabbing her hips and lifting her a little before I pulled her back down. Now at the right angle, my cock slipped all the way inside her.

"Oh shiiitt..." she moaned.

I glommed my mouth to one of her substantial nipples with their wide areolae and I felt her cum a little around my cock. Then she began grinding her crotch against mine.

The door opened and someone there gasped. I didn't see who it was, but the door slammed shut again and we were still alone. "We'd better finish fast," I urged her.

She grabbed my shoulders and leveraged herself up, her feet on the bench on either side so that she was squatting over me, and then started to bounce on my cock hard. I wasn't going to last long at this rate.

"Where...do you...want me...to cum?" I grunted.

She slowed down. "Oh...I want it...but...umm..." She didn't stop fucking me, though.

"Are you on the pill?" I prompted, trying to get her brain working.

"Yes...yes..." she moaned, and renewed her thrusting.

Finally, I grabbed her in a bear hug, holding her tight and burying my face in her neck as I came.

"Oh! Oh God!" she cried out as she felt me spurting inside her, and then she came herself, her pussy squeezing more cum from my cock.

Finally, with our orgasms subsided, she pulled off of me and lay down on the bench, breathing heavily. After a few moments she reached down, extracted some of my cum from between her vaginal lips, and looked at it.

"Oh crap," she said, "I don't know what I was thinking. I stopped taking the pill after my boyfriend broke up with me last month. I've been a couple weeks without it."

I gave her a worried look.

She half-smiled. "I'll just take three tonight and get back on it. It's probably fine?"

I was pretty sure that wasn't how they worked, but I wasn't about to "mansplain" birth control to a woman.

I held out my hand. "I'm Tom...1304."

She took it and gave me a shake. "Vicky, 506."

"We didn't have time to discuss anything, Vicky, but I'm in a relationship, though it is open."

She considered. "Huh...I just got out of a relationship, which probably explains why I was so horny." She paused. "I think? Like I said, that really wasn't something I'd normally do."

I shrugged and pulled my swim trunks back on. "Well, see ya around, Vicky." I took one last long look at the gorgeous naked woman laying there, saving the memory to "the spank bank", and then headed back to the apartment. Luckily, whoever had opened the sauna door earlier hadn't hung around so I didn't have to explain myself.

When I got back I headed into Kate's bedroom. She was just changing baby Amy's diaper.

"Do I smell nice?" I asked her.

She handed me the soiled diaper. "That's all I can smell right now."

I wrinkled my nose, dropped the nasty thing into the sealing diaper pail, and gave it a twist. Much better!

Kate gave me a sniff. "A little sweaty, maybe, but not super nice." She sniffed again, deeper. "Did you have sex?"

"Oh, yeah...weird encounter in the sauna with some random girl. She was acting like I had Demie's scent on me, but there was no way."

Kate paused, and then held her arm up, palm toward me. I looked at it.

"High five?" she offered.

"Oh!" I said, and slapped her palm.

Kate stepped forward and gave me another sniff. "I'm not getting turned on by your scent, Tom. Maybe you just found some woman whose biochemistry really syncs with you?"

"I guess? Thanks babe." I gave her a kiss and headed off to shower.

--

Detective Dianna Shepherd woke and immediately realized that something was wrong. It took her a moment, but then she heard it: someone was in her apartment! She figured that she didn't have enough time to get her piece out of the gun safe, so she grabbed her extendable baton from where it was hidden in her sock drawer. Gripping the collapsed truncheon's hilt tight, she padded lightly down the hallway in her nightgown.

She felt one of the shoulder straps slip and, annoyed, quickly fixed it. She had lost a lot of weight recently, causing her clothes to hang off of her. She was going to see the doctor about it soon, but she just had no energy these days! At this point, adrenaline was the only thing keeping her moving forward.

She slipped into baby Seth's room. He was gone! Her nostrils flared. She was going to fuck somebody up for this.

She tiptoed down the hallway and used the reflectivity of the glass of one of the pictures on the wall to spy into the living room. At least two perps, one holding Seth. She couldn't rush in or her son could be hurt. Her only chance was to bluff.

"Put the child down carefully and walk away," she called out, "and I won't put a bullet between your eyes. I'm a police officer...you've made a big mistake coming here."

"I'm surprised you're awake, Detective Shepherd," a female voice with a Southern twang called back. "You must have tremendous stamina."

Stamina? Shepherd wondered. "Last chance! Leave the boy or I drop you."

"Oh, come out, Dianna...I came for the boy, and I'm not leaving without him."

They were at an impasse, Dianna realized. She stepped into the living room, keeping the fist holding the collapsed baton hidden behind her hip. She saw three people, two of which were big men wearing ski masks and bulletproof vests, with combat knives in their hands. The third was a thirtysomething blonde woman, unarmed, but she was holding Seth! The boy seemed unharmed, and was still asleep.

The blonde shook her head upon seeing Shepherd. "Oh my, he's really drained you, hasn't he? A growing boy needs his nourishment." She glanced down at Seth and then back up. "If I'd arrived a couple of days later, we might not even have had to have this conversation."

"What do you want with my son?"

"He was promised to me by someone you're intimately familiar with, my dear. It's nothing personal. You were the right vessel at the right time, and she was in need of my help."

Dianna thought quickly. Intimate...she? "Demie? What does she have to do with this?"

"Everything, Shepherd, but your part in this has come to an end. Goodbye." The woman turned toward the front door as her compatriots stepped forward, their knives before them.

Adrenaline flared anew in Dianna's veins as she rushed forward, snapping the baton out with a flick of her wrist. In her current state she couldn't take these guys through sheer strength, so she'd have to improvise. With her off hand she grabbed a table lamp and threw it at one of them, ripping the power cord free from the lamp's base as she did so and knocking him off balance. Then she stepped forward and twisted as the other man thrust his knife. She felt the blade swiff through her gauzy nightgown, missing her flesh due to how oversized the negligee had become on her. As she completed her 360-degree swivel, she used the force of her momentum to bring the tip of the baton across the eyes of her attacker.

"Aaahgh!" the man screamed and drew back as he protected his face. The other one stepped forward now, and Shepherd grabbed a vase of drooping, almost dead flowers that she'd been given by her coworkers when she went on maternity leave and stepped back. She saw the man smirk as he approached. As he got within range she took another step back and threw the vase down, smashing it and instantly creating a puddle of water that created a circuit from the man's boots to the lamp's damaged power cable, which was still plugged into the wall.

There was a flash and the lights went out. The electrocuted man flew back, hitting his head on the edge of her media cabinet and collapsing.

She looked to her front door. It was wide open and the woman was gone! Shepherd leaped over the puddle and was about to dash out after her when she heard the remaining goon rushing her from behind. At the last moment she ducked and tucked herself into a ball as the man attempted to correct his course and failed. His legs went out from under him as he tripped over her and fell forward. Shepherd was on him in an instant but she had gotten lucky: he looked at her fearfully with his remaining good eye as he choked on his own blade that had lodged itself, point first, into his throat. Morbidly realizing that the man's sudden lack of depth perception had contributed to his fall, she left him dying as she hurled herself into the hallway.

Which way did that woman go? Stairs or elevator? They were in opposite directions. She swooned and caught herself on the wall.

Looking down, she saw blood dripping down her legs. She realized that she hadn't completely sidestepped that first knife thrust, and now she felt her ribs burning. No! She had to...had to...

She swooned and then collapsed to the floor, unconscious.

To be continued...

Krosis
Krosis
765 Followers