I Dream of Demie Ch. 40 - Lonely

Story Info
Another unexpected visitor, another misunderstanding.
1.4k words
4.44
2.1k
3
0

Part 39 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krosis
Krosis
759 Followers

Demie was out, trying to pick up Eros' scent after he left our place, but I was wiped out after the emotional and physical toll of the day, and so I headed to bed. As I drifted off, I realized that I was completely alone in the apartment for the first time since we moved in. Though I was an introvert by nature, I felt lonely at the sudden change in my living situation.

---

As Tom slept, his body glowed, and a female form rose from it. She examined her arms, and then looked down at the rest of her body, which seemed translucent and immaterial. With a concerned look on her face, she floated out of the bedroom.

Need filled the woman. She could feel her faint substance dissipating, and she cast out with her mind. There! Further down in the building...she dropped and passed through the floor.

---

Knock knock knock!

"Muh? Otie, getthdohr..."

Knock knock knock!

I raised my head from the pillow. "Otie! Get--!" Then I remembered that my changeling brother was missing. In fact, that could be him, if he had forgotten his key! I quickly pulled on my boxers and raced out to the living room as the knock came again.

I really should get into the habit of checking the peephole, but I was tired, and worried for Otie. I pulled the door open to reveal a slim, pretty redhead in a robe. "Vicky?" Kate and I had just been discussing the woman from apartment 506 before she left.

"Tom!" She gave me a cute smile and then moved forward to kiss me.

We've already established that I'm a kiss-slut, since I can't kiss Demie, cause, y'know, succubus. While unexpected, I was quite happy to play tonsil hockey with this sexy lady. I closed the door behind her as her hands roamed my chest and then started heading downward. Soon, her fingers were in my boxers and stroking my now hard cock. I pulled open her robe and massaged her B-cup breasts with those nice wide nipples.

"Mmm..." she moaned into my mouth.

I broke the kiss. "Um, shall we...?" I pulled her toward the bedroom. This was so random, but I wasn't about to interrupt my second sexy encounter with this tanned bottle redhead with silly questions. Our first time had been in the building's sauna, when she had been unfortunately chemically influenced due to my unknowingly borrowing Demie's sexy scent. This time, though, Vicky had come to me, so I knew that it was her choice.

I slipped her robe from her shoulders, revealing her gorgeous body, her bronzed skin only interrupted by her bikini tan lines. Still kissing, I lowered her to the bed as I slipped my boxers off. I moved down and pressed my tongue between her folds.

"Ooh, yesss..." she moaned, "Do that again...you are so good at it!"

That should have clued me in that something wasn't quite right, as I hadn't gone down on Vicky before, but the blood that was normally feeding my brain had been...redirected. Her clit came out to play, and I flicked it a bit before pressing my tongue deep inside her.

"Oooh...get up here and fill me, Tom..."

As I slipped upward and lined my 'Tommy Gun' up with her pussy, I briefly considered asking about condoms, but we'd already had unprotected sex...I figured I'd ask about cumming inside when I got closer. I pressed insistently into her depths, making her whimper in pleasure. It had been a number of weeks since we'd fucked, so Vicky was tight...I figured that she must not have a new boyfriend yet, which explained why she was coming to me again. I pulled back, adjusted my angle of penetration, and pushed back inside. This time, half of my 7 inches slipped inside her wet channel.

"More...more..." she moaned, her eyes closed.

I gave her more, and soon we were fully connected. I kissed her again as I pulled back and thrust back in. I felt her cum and slowed my movements, so as to not overwhelm her. When her breathing got back under control, I sped up again. We continued to kiss, our passion mounting. I reached down and flipped at her clit, and felt her pussy tightening up for another orgasm. I wasn't going to last. "I'm gonna cum, Vicky..." I warned her.

I felt her legs encircle me. "Cum inside me...please, Tom..."

I was so happy to have permission! I thrust harder and kissed her again as I felt my sperm boiling up. Then she was cumming and her tight pussy practically sucked the cum from my cock! "Unhh!" I cried out as I thrust into her fast.

"O-hh! Tomm...! Uhh! Yesss..."

"Uhh!" My hot seed hosed her insides as she continued to cum. Asking me to cum inside meant that she was back on the pill, I figured, or it was a safe day. I just fuckin' hate condoms, you know? Skin on skin, as nature intended; this is the way.

Finally, I collapsed on top of her. She continued shaking beneath me, and I could feel her tight pussy suckling at my softening member, trying to extract the last few drops. I pushed myself back up to gaze into her pretty green eyes as they looked up at me with...love?

Wait, green? Vicky's eyes were gray...

"Vicky?" I carefully pulled out of her. Had I made another mistake?

She couldn't meet my eyes. "Um, Tom, you assumed I was Vicky. I'm sorry, I should have corrected you, but I needed your warmth inside me again."

Warmth? Green eyes? I almost had it...

"I'm Beatrice."

---

"Holy shit, look at her!"

Eudora, laying back in her skimpy red and black bikini at the poolside, turned her head at her master Shawn-sama's direction. A tall, athletic woman had pulled her motorcycle into the motel's parking lot and then stomped into the office.

"Shit..." Eudora said.

"Right?" Shawn said from the pool lounge chair next to her. "Should we get her into a threesome?"

"I wouldn't recommend it, Shawn-sama. She's more than either of us can handle...and we'd better hope she's not here for us."

"Huh? Whattaya mean?" The chubby teen turned to her, confused.

"That's an Enforcer."

At that, they saw the motel office door open, and the Enforcer stepped out. She took out a necklace, stared at it for a few moments, and then looked directly at them.

Eudora stiffened. "Oh, no."

The imposing woman opened the gate to the pool area, stepped right up to Eudora, and gave the human-looking anime character a once-over. "You look ridiculous," she commented.

"Hey!" Shawn-sama said, standing up beside her. "She looks hot!"

"Please sit, Shawn-sama," Eudora carefully warned him. She could see that the Enforcer's eyes were leaning toward her master, the woman's physicality perfectly still, but with hidden potential, like an arrow in a pulled bow. They were moments away from destruction. She calmly spoke, "My master summoned me as per The Deal. He meant no disrespect, but no rules have been broken, Enforcer."

The woman's stony eyes flicked back to Eudora. "I'm not here for you, but it was your book that was misused. Where's the rest of your family?"

Demie! Eudora feared for her daughter. "Um, when was the book misused?"

"A little over a week ago. I had to clean up some primal matter on my way here, so whoever it is, they're close. Now, where are they, Eudora of the Wailing Wall Clan?" The woman's stature only seemed to increase in size as she focused all of her will upon the demon.

Eudora shrank under that gaze. "My daughter has been here for over a year, so it isn't her or her master. Someone else must have used the book, but I'm sorry, I don't know who. They would have summoned my son, though; he was next in line."

"That would be Eros."

Eudora nodded.

The woman stepped back. "Then I bid you good day, Eudora. As for you..." She turned to Shawn, who didn't know what to do so he just stood there. "You are obviously an unworthy master; you won't last. I'm looking forward to visiting you after this is all done...maybe I'll help stitch you into the Wall myself." She gave him a malicious, toothy grin, and Shawn gulped. Then she turned on her heel and headed upstairs. It seemed that she had rented a room.

Shawn flopped back down on the deck chair. "Stitch? Wall? What was she talking about?"

"Ah, Shawn-sama, let me tell you about the Wailing Wall..."

To be continued...

Krosis
Krosis
759 Followers