I Dream of Kathy, My Teacher Ch. 02

Story Info
Jason fulfills his fantasy with former teacher.
4.7k words
4.18
12.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fantasier
Fantasier
148 Followers

A couple years have passed, since finishing high school. I am now studying at university for my chosen future career, law. I hope to become ultimately a barrister.

In a chance meeting, I bump into Kathy, my former high school teacher during my final year in school at a book store.

Strangely, I was excited being "caught off guard" when I spot her see me and then approach me in my direction when she see me. I had a huge crush on her during the whole year. My heart palpitated upon the chance meeting. Kathy is stunning and as beautiful as ever. I guess she is in her late thirties. I dreamt about her many a night as I fantasied about her. Now I feel more "free" as its no longer a teacher student relationship, I am more tempted by her presence.

I remember deliberately staying after class so I can help her carry her books. I am pretty sure then she knew I desired her, knew of my schoolboy crush. I am certain she had many like that, but I wanted to be her "favorite." Now I am embarrassed by my thoughts, now that all the memories come flooding back and she is walking towards me with that sexy smile.

"Is that you Jason?" She says as she approaches.

"Yes, hi there, its Kathy right, sorry is it OK to I call you by your first name?" I replied.

Suddenly that "warm fuzzy" feeling takes over and I am immediately excited to see her.

"Long time no see." She says with a wide smile. "So what have you been up to?"

"Er not too much, just doing some research. You know I am studying law now?" As I tried to sound important.

It was this chance meeting that has led to us being here together, right here at her spacious city apartment on her couch, enjoying a drink together. I knew that my pent up desires were to be fulfilled tonight or maybe not. After more than two years, I was completely surprised to be in this situation with her. After the usual chit chat, the conversation turned to relationships. She tells me she has recently separated from her husband of a few years. The conversation "excited" me. I was aroused by her intimate confessions. It was something not expected as I have only known her as my teacher and now she is rather open with me. Suddenly the prospect of being sexually physical with her played over in my mind. Those fantasies felt like they were slowly being fulfilled. I quietly listened to her likes and desires as I encouraged her with leading questions. She sounded a little vulnerable right now. I recall that Kathy was less a talker at school but she was more than willing to talk now. It turns out her husband was having an affair. I looked at the beautiful lady in front of me and wondered why anyone would do that to her. It was when a tear appeared in her big pretty eyes that I of course consulted her by moving closer to her. I wrapped my arm around her and naturally we looked at each other. The closeness to her immediately sent electric shocks through my being and my semi was now fully hard. She looked at the hard lump below, then back to me. She looked confused but surprised at the same time. But I was mesmerized with her as finally she is in my arms.

The smell of her fragrance seduces me. My mind "falling in love." She was incredibly stunning close up, as I stared at her pretty face.

"We shouldn't be." She whispered. "I can't believe this happening."

I just looked at her, my heart pounding hard, I just licked my lips. I became rather excited. She could tell I was really aroused, as a hot smirk appears on her pretty face.

"You know what, I know you always wanted me." She teased with nasty smirk.

That was when I felt her right hand touch my thigh. It sends electricity through me. I am now in heaven's gate.

Then all of a sudden she sits back.

"I can't do this. I am much older than you. You're still my "student." She blushes. "Maybe I am not ready."

I looked at her, looking a little disappointed. Then I touch her face and brushing her hair from her face. I wanted her. I grab her right hand placing it back on my thigh. She immediately gets the message and begins to move closer. This time she was quiet, hot and extremely seductive. I was rock hard. I wanted her to masturbate me.

I wanted to know what she was really like. I needed to experience the feel of her hand. I wanted to experience how she is. How she masturbates a man then how she finishes him off.

"Please." I whispered with obvious need. "I have always wanted you, yes."

She licks her lower lip. It looked like she was wanting as well. Maybe it felt exciting, illicit for her as well.

"Strange, it turns me on being here with you. Maybe I know you want me. She whispers while running her fingers slowly along my thigh.

Oh god, she was teasing me now.

"Have you always thought about me?" She begun, whispering seductively. "What I was like underneath, see me naked?"

I swallowed the large lump in my throat.

"Yes ma'am." I mumbledquicklyin reply.

Then she pauses...

"Sorry Jason, I really can't do this." She stares towards the ground. "What would you think of me later?"

"I can't believe I am here with you. Yes I always really wanted to be with you. Eh, so sorry, I needed to get that off my chest." I reluctantly declared.

"Gosh, it's fair to say that you are not the only one. What is it with you young guys?" She piped up.

I swallowed the nervous lump in my throat. "I am hoping that I get a chance to get to know you better."

"Jason I still feel I am your teacher. Its kind of "prohibited." Kind of forbidden, you know. And I am just separated. I am still a married woman. I don't know what I was thinking when I saw you at the bookstore. Its just nice and refreshing to catch up with someone from the past and who's different."

I looked at her. She was so beautiful. I have never been this close to someone so "hot" before. And I frankly admit to being thinking with the wrong "head." But right now I am so horny! and I can't help it now.

"Can I sit closer to you." I asked nervously but politely.

"Oh Jason, this can't happen. We can't sleep together." She whispers with genuine concern.

But I moved a little closer anyway, until I was once again sitting beside her. She reacted with a beautiful smile, suggesting what she was thinking.

"Oh Jason, what am I going to do with you. You're a handsome young man, there must plenty of girls out there for you. I don't want this to hurt anyone." She tried explaining.

Then Kathy changes subject.

"What would your mom think?...if she hears about what been you up to?"

"I haven't spoken to mom much recently. I guess she's happy where she is, since moving interstate." I stated. "But I just want you right now."

Then with a deliberate move, I lean forward to whisper in her ear. It was a bold move.

"I love to go down you."

"Oh you are mischievous, thats disgusting young man." As she pushes me away.

"Can I see you naked then?" I confidently replied.

"Oh Jason, I am a married woman. I am much too old for you, seriously." She replied blushing at my suggestions.

With that she grabs another glass of wine. Immediately I thought she was mine. The idea of going down on her was giving me a raging stiff and I could no longer hide it.

I begin to play with her hair, while she tries to look away. I was so horny. But I can tell she was enjoying the attention. Then I touch her face ever so gently. Her skin was so fair, soft and warm.

"Oh Jason, I don't want to led you on, then disappoint you." She pleads.

"I want to know everything about you." I asked politely. "I really like you. Kathy, I have always imagined what you would be like. I am sorry for being too honest." I pronounced breathing excitedly.

"You smell so nice!" I continued.

"Oh Jason darling, I don't know what to say." Kathy responded.

She goes quiet for a short while but then a slight smirk appears on her pretty face as she stares into the open, then she blushes. She begins playing with her hair. Then the dead give away as she tongues her lips, thinking, contemplating her next thought or move.

"A few years ago when I met Bob, it was amazing. We had this instance chemistry. I remember when we first became physical...oops...(pauses)...it all happened in...well, how things have changed." She blushes. "Sorry, my mind wonders. It reminds me of whats happening now."

I swallowed nervously. "Please its ok, tell me."

"Oh god, I feel like a young girl again. I have had a lot of men...boyfriends in my life before meeting him. He made me feel special and of course one thing led to another. Oh my god, this is making me feel really..." She licks her lips and blushes.

I stare obsessively at her, breathing extremely excitedly. Oh shit, she's teasing me now.

"And yeah, it was just wild...we were in backseat of his car." She admitted as she stared into the room. "Being with you now somehow...reminds me...oh my god...I was so into it...hot."

I looked at her beautiful form. She is wearing a white blouse and short skirt, showing her long legs. Her sexy legs crossed as she sat.

Again I played with her wavy brunette locks. I was feeling electrified being with her here. Her husband would not be too happy if he was to catch us. But I was too overwhelmed to care.

I bring my left hand to try to undo the top of her blouse but she grabs it, stopping me. I was so aroused. I wanted to see more of her. Then she begins stroking my thigh lightly. My god...oh yeahh, I thought for a second.

I lean towards her again and lightly blow into her ear before slowly flicking my tongue on her ear lobes. She squirms delightfully. Her scent drove me crazy.

"Oh god Jason, we just can't do this!"

"Please tell me more. I want to hear every detail." I plead urgently.

"Oh Jason...have you had a girlfriend before?"

I nervously replied. "Yeah... but she was a little dull. It was brief and I never got that far with her...eh...I never had sex with her."

Kathy looks at me, her to tongue swirling in her half opened mouth, as if to just about to say something naughty.

"I don't think you will ever forget me..." She whispered with a perverse smile.

With that she gets up and walks across the room. I don't know what she's up to but I think she going to play some music. Dupa Lipa song "Physical" plays quietly in the background as she walks back towards the couch lke a model on a cat walk.

"I like to excercise with music. I want to find out how long you're going to last." She smirked with a tease.

Then she sighs. "OK, I going to tell you about that night with...Bob."

"Oh yeah Kathy." I breathed excitedly.

"Anyway I going to get to it. Bob was all over me...a bit like you...(smiles)...my god this is making me so hot...just telling you...oh god yeah...so we end up the backseat of his car...so...I...I wasn't ready for what he really wanted...but I wanted to please him. I just did what I love doing...I really like to excercise my hand every now and then. I love to jerk a guy off to music." She admitted breathing deeply.

She turns bright red on the personal and intimate confession.

"Anyway he was mine after that." She lustiful smirked. "Oh god, I feel so dirty now."

"Do you want to kiss me?" She smiles.

"Oh yeah Kathy...yes...tell me what happened...you're so turning me on. I like hearing you talk." I begged.

Then in an instant we both lock mouths. Her tongue entered my mouth and begins "fighting " with mind. Her right hand begins massaging my chest and undoing the buttons of my shirt.

"Keep talking...oh Kathy...keep talking." I begged between kissing her.

"Oh yeahh...oh yeahh...I make out with him like this...then...then I pulled him out...oh god...this is so personal...I just did what came naturally to me. I didn't blow him...I just just went wild with my hand. The control over him was incredibly hot...he just lost it...actually so did I...Oh god...he told me he will never forget me ever. It was so hot. I felt like we were going to get caught...it was incredibly high, the excitement." She confessed with openness.

"My god that was embarrassing telling you those things. Phew!...yeah and it's making me so hot now, thinking about it." As she bites her lower lip.

"Oh my god...you're so turning me on!" I breathed deeply fill of school boy excitement.

Suddenly she gets up again, walking to turn the volume up a little and putting the song on repeat. Then cosy up to me again, her hand now resting on my full blown erection. I swallowed hard, the excitement begin to overwhelm me. I felt the rumbling in my groin begin to spread. I was nearly about to cum in my pants.

"Got you really worked up, yeah." I like to masturbate a man with this music." She confessed again, pumping her right hand rapidly in the air front of me.

Then she slides her hand slowly up and down through my pants and begins kissing me passionately. Immediately I tense up as I begin cumming in my pants. I let out a long

suppressed moan and grab her face kissing her aggressively as the amazing feeling sweeps over me. I pump my pelvis up and down in uncontrollably pleasure. I have never felt so good.

"Oh Jason, you cum already yeah?" She stared at me with smirk.

"Shit...f...k, damn it!! I'm so sorry...oh god..." I replied disappointingly.

"It's OK Jason...you're not the only one its happened to." She confessed gripping my thigh and lightly shaking it. "Maybe you are the only one, she thought for a second...no no just joking."

"You can use the bathroom to clean up. Its just down the hallway." She pointed with a smile.

"OK thanks." I replied hanging my head a little.

As I walked to the bathroom, I was disappointed that I didn't end up experiencing her sexually. But god damn, I really did cum good. It was incredible anyway. Kissing her really was just too hot. It drove me crazy with lust and passion.

I cleaned up and headed back to the lounge. There she was as pretty as ever. She smiles at me and pats the space on the couch next to her, indicating to me to sit back down there.

"Did you miss me?" She immediately teased.

"Oh yeah, I did." I admitted with a happy smile.

"You still hard, eh?" She stared at my crotch. "Come closer to me then."

Kathy seem pretty excited. It makes me feel a lot better...yes! As soon as I sat, she begins massaging my chest as she leans towards me and moves her right leg over mine forcing my thighs open. Oh god...oh god, as I finally sense the inevitable about to happen. Then she lightly begins kissing me.

"I know you want it...yeah...you want me...yeah." She begins teasing. "Hmmm, hmmm."

Oh f...k I have dreamt about this moment for a long time. She was now moaning quietly as she begins making out with me. I sit back to enjoy the experience that I have always fantasied about. I was already very hard again.

She begins to lick me all over, beginning from my neck to my now exposed chest, then my nipples. The flicking of her tongue was a new experience for me. I flinched as Kathy flicked over the sensitive nipples. She moans quietly. I got to say, listening to a woman's moans, was incredibly hot. But this isn't just anyone, it was Kathy. I can already feel myself getting wet with excited anticipation.

The finally her right hand grips the stiff shaft through my pants. A lustiful smile appears on her pretty face.

"You're so really turned on...yeah." She teased.

Suddenly she gets up and walks over to turn up the volume to that sexy song and quickly walks back, resuming the same position.

"Yeahh, you like that?" She teased again before lightly massaging me through my pants.

Oh god, I was ìn heaven. I slowly thrust my pelvis up and down, begging for real action.

I lean towards her, placing my left hand on her leg and move it slowly up until it reacted under her skirt.

"No, no you naughty boy...I can wait." As she slapped my hand. "Let me finish you."

"Ohhh yeahhh." I moaned upon hearing her words.

Kathy begins to undo my pants, letting them fall to the ground. I sigh as I feel the relief of finally been released. I was now exposed to her staring eyes. She quickly whips me out from beneath my undies. Suddenly my erection stood in full view swaying before her. My heart thumps hard rapidly from the anticipation.

"Oh Jason you're so big, so stiff and wet!" As she stared at my appendage. "I haven't seem another man's cock for a while. Oh god it's refreshing!"

She grips the shaft gently and slowly pulls the foreskin back. Oh my god the sensation causes me to throbb uncontrollably. A large goblet of my pre cum oozes out the tip. I have need felt such a pleasurably sensation until now. She begins moaning excitedly.

"Hmmmm, hmmm...oh yeahh...did that feel nice?"

She licks her lips and cups my testicles with her warm soft hand. Oh god thats it! The sensation very nice, as she lightly squeezes and massages the sacks. Again it was all new to me.

"You like that?" She teased again with that wicked smile.

"Oh god Kathy, thats feel so good." I groaned.

And it got better. She begins licking up and down my stiff shaft starting from bottom up.

"Oh yeahhh." I groaned again.

Again the sensation of her warm tongue indescribable. Then she flicked around the swollen wet head...I was in heaven. I have never felt this good before.

"Hmmmm, hmmmm, yeah." She moaned excitedly. "Oh you're so stiff...so hard. You like that, eh?"

Then she lightly spits a large drop of her saliva directly on the swollen head and begins sucking up and down whilst stroking the shaft slowly. Oh my god, I have only seen this in some porn. Yes I watched too much! To see Kathy do this, was incredibly arousing. Again the amazing warm sensations, cause me to moan in pleasure. Oh my god the experience was electrifying. The sound of her excitement and sucking mixed incredibly well with Doer Leaper's song playing continuously in the background. Every few seconds, she will run her tongue enthusiastically up and down the erection, before sucking up and down with enthusiasm, before licking my testicles, as she alternated between my erection and balls.

All I could do now was enjoy and watch an experienced married woman devour me, as my former teacher fulfilled my long held fantasy.

All I can think about now was a need to go down on her and return the favour. It was a naughty thought to enhance my excitement. I would love to see what she looks like down there. I have smelt or tasted pussy before. And Kathy was driving me crazy right now. Again I move my hand underneath her skirt but again she pushes me away. Oh god, I am this close to this beautiful woman yet not able to fulfill that desire.

"Let me finish you." She teased.

Oh god...oh god...that ultimate fantasy I have held for long time, is just about to happen. That school boy fantasy of experiencing a handjob from my teacher Kathy begins quickly now.

She begins by spitting directly onto the wet head. It something I have only witnessed in some porn. Then she sits up to kiss me whilst her right hand begins a twisting motion that alternates with slow strokes. Oh god it was f...king getting hotter. Her moans drives me crazy. I just love hearing her excitement. Her sexy scent overwhelming. I begin throbbing full on. I listen to the music and I understand why she chose it. Instinctively I slowly thrust my pelvis up and down as she masturbated me.

As the seconds past, I can sense her increasing intensity and excited enthusiasm. She was getting really worked up. So was I. I can see now how she can work up a man to a point of no return. The experience etched into my inexperienced mind forever.

Then she begins changing the pace. She deliberately licks her palm of her right hand, whilst staring deep into my eyes and applying it onto the swollen head and twisting more aggressively then stroking a little faster, all in tune with the music. She has obviously done this many times before. The lustiful look on her pretty face unforgettable. She repeats this a few times as she stares at my reaction. It was priceless experience. And her quiet excited moans and heavy breathing drove the experience further.

Fantasier
Fantasier
148 Followers
12