I Fall for the Cute Trans Cashier

Story Info
Noah orders more than a number two this time.
6.3k words
4.32
10.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
araeofsin
araeofsin
15 Followers

Authors Note: It's my first time writing something like this, so feedback is very appreciated. :) ---araeofsin

"Hi. Yes. Um, the number two, please."

My voice almost wavers but I hold my composure. She cocks her head and smiles warmly, her fingers dancing on the computer. Surely she's just in customer service mode right now. Don't overthink it.

"What size drink?"

Momentarily, I'm knocked from my daze.

"Oh, uh, large."

"Is that all?"

"Yes. To go please."

"Four-twenty."

I silently chuckle at the total as I dig in my wallet for change. I hover my fistful of cash over the counter, and she holds her hands out to grab it. This time, though I linger a little longer on her hand. She definitely notices what I'm doing. I try not to jerk my hand away too quickly. Otherwise, she'll definitely be suspicious.

"That total never fails to amuse you," she jests.

"I can't help it. They shouldn't have made it that much if they didn't want people to laugh at it."

"I suppose that's true."

Wait. Did I just see her eyes wander up and down? She's checking me out! She's just counting the change and putting it in the till. No, her eyes definitely moved up past the computer screen.

"How come you always ask me what my order is when I always order the same thing?" I ask, saving myself an awkward silence.

"It's just a habit, I guess."

"Oh, I see. Get into the routine."

She chuckles.

"Yeah, pretty much."

I've been going here every week for a few months now. Sometimes she isn't here, but I always take my chances. It's not like I dislike the rest of them. They're all good people; never fail to make my food right. But I can't kid myself. The customer service is great, but if that cute girl left I don't think I can bring myself here anymore.

She hovers her hand over the counter. I have nothing to be shy about! I place my hand under hers and hold onto it as she tries to deposit my change. I smirk, looking her in the eyes. She clearly wasn't ready for me to do that, and honestly, I can't believe my courage. She jolts her hand back, spilling the change all over the countertop.

"I'm so sorry!" A look of worry crosses her face.

"Don't sweat it, honey. We all make mistake--" I can't believe myself! Did I really just call her that? She chuckles nervously. I need to change the subject. I'm getting embarrassed too.

"What's your name?"

"I'm Lucy. It's on the receipt too."

Hold on a minute. How come I've been going here so many times and I've never noticed a name? Am I just that oblivious?! I make a show of scanning the receipt.

"There it is! Lucy S. Guess I should be paying more attention!"

Her smile goes wide and she lets out the cutest fucking laugh I have ever heard. God, I want to fu-- I'm a good boy. I don't think like that!

"Lucy is a very cute name."

Her eyes light up like I've never seen before. Her cheeks flush a little red. I clearly put her in a good mood. Guess girls like having their names complemented. Who knew?

"Thank you so much!" she exclaims in a giddy manner.

"Your parents did an amazing job with that name," I smile back, trying to match her energy.

I see her eyes dim and the smile suddenly wipes from her face. She shifts her eyes away from me and seems a little lost now. Did I do something wrong? I was just trying to be lighthearted.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to--," I start to apologize.

"It's fine," she interjects; a more cheerful attitude slowly reemerging on her face. "Here's your food by the way."

"Hey, I just want to let you know that you're very adorable," I give her a smirk and a wink as I grab my food from her.

"I-I.. uh," she stammers.

I seem to have short circuited her brain. I do have 'rizz'! I quickly pull out a pen from my breast pocket and rip a piece off the receipt. Leaning over the counter, I scribble down my number and hand it to her.

"What's this for?" she inquires.

"Nothing. It's just if you want to keep in touch, you know."

"Oh. Okay, thanks!" she shoves the note into her pocket.

I leave the restaurant with my food in my hand. The moment I get to my car the realization of what I've done dawns on me. I totally just asked her out! No fucking way I just did that! My chest hurts as my heart beats through it. I need to calm myself down, otherwise I might crash. I close my eyes, taking deep slow breaths. Once I feel my heart rate decrease to a normal level, I turn the key in the ignition, and drive myself home.

...Some time passes.

Wonder how much time she's got left. I hope she doesn't live there! I chuckle out loud, to myself. I'm such a funny guy. I'm sitting on the loveseat now; there's a Netflix show playing on the TV, but I'm not giving it too much focus. It's just background noise while I sketch.

I like to sketch a lot of action things. People fighting, kicking, punching; that sort of shit. I don't know, it's just cool to me. I've become quite good at capturing the movement of the characters. It's taken a lot of time to get there, though. I've only been taking up drawing recently, but hey, I'm having fun.

I'm trying to draw this chick doing a roundhouse kick where her foot is in the foreground. It's a very in your face perspective, almost quite literally. I want it to feel like she could jump out of the page and leave a boot print on your nose. I've erased several times now; I can't seem to get the perspective right without it looking weird. That gives me an idea.

I grab my phone and walk to the bathroom. I'm going to need the mirror. I hold onto the door with one hand for support and I lift my leg up in the air in front of my reflection. I quickly snap a few photos before losing my balance and nearly stumbling on the tile floor. I'm an artist, not a martial artist. But it should be good enough to get the proportions right.

As I walk back to the ironically, lonely loveseat, I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I hurriedly check it. She didn't forget about me!

|> is this the guy who orders the number 2 all the time?

She definitely has my number, alright. My fingers tap away as I think of a witty response to that question.

That's not me. I think you have the wrong number. <|

|> sorry about that! thought you were someone else...

Oh shit; she really fell for that? I was being so obviously facetious! I have to clear things up with her.

Lol I'm just messing with you. It's me Noah. <|

|> so that's your name :P

I feel like a hypocrite not sharing that with you earlier. <|

|> no it's fine xD i know barely any customers names

My eyes are glued to my phone, and I completely forget about my sketchbook as it lays haphazardly on my lap.

I really meant it when I said you were adorable. <|

|> ^m^ tysm!! ur cute too

The biggest grin stretches across my face. I don't think I'm too interesting to look at, but if she thinks so, then maybe I ought to reevaluate.

You work tomorrow? <|

Player's gotta make his moves, you know.

|> i'm free all day ^w^

Yes! I pump my fist in the air.

You wanna share a number two with me? ;P <|

|> i don't wanna have a date at my work!!! they've already embarrassed me enough when they noticed you gave me your number. i'll never hear the end of it...

Lol I'm just messing with ya. <|

|> there's a nice mexican place in town that me and my dad go to all the time.

That sounds perfect. Meet me there at 6? <|

It's as if a ghost has found its way into our messages. The silence sends chills down my spine; and my mind starts to conjure scenarios in my head to explain the sudden absence. Several minutes pass, and before I can think of anything extremely imaginative, I finally get a response.

|> hey there's something i should tell you...

My heart drops. It's got ellipses, so I know it's serious.

It's okay. I won't bite. xP <|

I try to ease the tension and make light of things.

|> i was kind of afraid to tell you this but now that i'm in so deep i don't really have a choice. i'm trans...

So that's why she was acting weird about her name. Her parents did a horrible job naming her!

You're still a girl to me so I don't see what your whole issue is. <|

|> sorry it's just that i kind of don't like sharing it. i know people will think differently of me if they knew...

Bullshit, and fuck 'em anyways if they do. >:( <|

|> lol thanks noah ur really nice

Anytime. xoxo <|

I might've went over the line with the 'xoxo', but fuck it. It's sent. I see another text pop up on the screen:

|> i'm kind of tired and i don't know how much longer i can stay awake sorry

It's okay! Don't need to apologize to me! Good night cutie pie. <|

|> good night

I can't help but smile. I should really follow suit and head to bed too. I close the sketchbook and place it on the coffee table with my pencil, and trudge off to my room. I've been sitting so long it feels strange to walk again. I quickly get dressed into my pajamas (well, more like undress. I sleep in my boxers), and collapse into bed.

Fuck, I can't stop thinking about her. I used to think this bed had so little room, but now it feels like I'm floating in a raft, drifting in the endless sea.

Fuck, I really can't stop thinking about her. Her cute fucking face. Her red hair that looks so cute tied up in a bun. Her cute nose that turns up like an adorable little bunny that I just want to snuggle. Her green eyes are so gentle I feel like I could get lost in them forever. And her smile. Her fucking smile. I swear she could melt the hearts of even the hardest of criminals with that smile of hers.

God, she's got such a nice body. She's tall, but she's also kind of curvy. A little on the chubby side, but it only adds to her charm. Sometimes I'll eat inside and when she turns around I'll catch a glimpse of that ass and oh fuck I just wanna grab her and give it a spank right then and there.

My cock begins to throb thinking about all the naughty things I want to do to her. I pull my boxers down and take my member in my hand. My imagination is so vivid, I can almost picture her right here in the bed with me right now. Only if she was!

I stroke up and down my shaft as I think about her bouncing up and down on me. Her tits bouncing as her hole swallows me inside her. I wonder if she's a moaner. I'll certainly make sure she is! I picture that cute body of hers trembling as I give her a good pounding. There's so many ways I could fold her. Missionary, doggy, cowgirl, prone. Fuck. I want to try all of them. I want to pull her hair as she's taking me in. Choke her; treat her like my little slut.

I can't contain myself anymore and I explode, ejaculating all over my abdomen. I can hear my heartbeat in my ears and my chest rise and fall dramatically. I'm too tired to clean myself up, and my eyes begin to slowly close as I drift off into an endorphin-filled slumber.

I feel the daybreak introduce itself through my window, beckoning me to open my eyes and begin my day. My boxers are still down and the cum on my abdomen has dried. I have to take a shower anyway. Can't smell like shit on our date. I rub my eyes and stretch, sitting up on the edge of my bed. I live alone but I still pull up my boxers and walk to the bathroom. I know I'm going to take them off in the shower anyways. Shut up! I still like to maintain my decency.

I can't stop thinking about her and I can't help but rub one out in the shower. She just makes me that fucking horny. I step out of the shower and wrap a towel loosely around my waist. I stare in the mirror and brush my teeth. More thoroughly this time. I really don't want to smell if we kiss. We'll kiss right? No. We'll do more than that. I spit out the toothpaste and rinse my mouth out with water. I squirt a bit of gel in my hand and run it through my hair; my other hand guiding the strands with my comb. I think that looks good.

I walk back into my room, and ponder my closet. It's not a super fancy place so I don't want to be super cheesy. Suit and tie's out of the question. Though I do look quite dapper in one! I think a nice collared shirt like this one should work, pulling it off the hanger and onto myself. I grab a decent dark pair of jeans from the drawer and slide them on. I pull one of my good quality leather black belts through the loops and loosely tuck my shirt into my jeans. I grab my phone and look at the time.

1:47 PM

I got up late like usual, but I still have time for a small bite. Don't want to eat too much. I toast myself a bagel with cream cheese and jelly, my favorite. I don't want to spill anything on my shirt, so I tuck a paper towel into my collar just in case. I'm not clumsy, but I still like to be cautious.

2:15 PM

God, can this clock go any faster? I'll have to leave around five thirty if I want to make it on time. I should double check I've got everything. I'm going to pay for the meal, so I can't forget my wallet. Check. I feel it in my back pocket. Keys? In my front pocket, the carabiner hooked to my belt loop. Phone? In my hand.

I still have time. I could finish my sketch now that I have some references. No, I should set an alarm first.

5:20 PM: Get ready for date

Done. I go to my favorite sitting spot and pick up the sketchbook and pencil from the coffee table, flipping to the page. The reference really helps, even though me doing it isn't as badass.

I finish the sketch, with proportions that finally feel right and decide to add my signature action lines that follow the path of her kick. This sketch is special though, so I ought to shade it. I think about where the light source should be and settle for behind her, so she casts a shadow in front of the viewer.

My phone starts to buzz loudly and I take that as my cue to get ready. I pat myself again to double check I got everything and close my sketchbook on the coffee table; content with the progress I've made. I lock my house door and unlock my car with my fob, the head and tail lights lighting up with a short, obedient beep. I pat the seat off before hopping in, closing the door, and turning the ignition.

My mind is oddly clear. It's like the only thing that matters now is making sure I leave a good impression on Lucy. I finally pull into the parking lot of the restaurant and luckily, it's not too busy so I get a spot close to the entrance. I don't know if she's here yet. I send her a quick text.

|> i'm on the way!!!! my dad's driving me and he got a little lost!

She texts me back immediately.

I'll wait for you. I'm loitering in the parking lot. You can't miss me. <|

|> ok can't wait to see u

I wander around the parking lot for what feels like an eternity, before a truck pulls in and parks next to my car. Both doors open and I see Lucy on the passenger's side. I offer my hand, and she grabs onto it, climbing down from the tall truck.

She looked cute in her work uniform, but here she's absolutely gorgeous. Her tights match so well with the skirt she's wearing and her blouse is revealing but not overly so. It'll definitely attract attention, but hopefully my demeanor can scare 'em off.

The man who I presume is her father walks around the truck to Lucy, locking his eyes with mine. It's so intense, it almost feels intimate.

"So you're the fella my little girl can't stop screaming about? Can't say she made a bad choice." He winks and gives a subtle nod.

I chuckle, and I notice Lucy inching a little closer to me.

"I am. I hope to give her a good time tonight."

Oh, I'll definitely give her a good time tonight.

"She's been looking forward to this and won't stop bugging me and the missus. I haven't seen her this happy since her favorite band announced their tour in our country. You better make it worthwhile."

He has a very fatherly tone. Clearly protective of her. I look him sternly in the eyes.

"Yes sir. I'll make sure she's well taken care of."

He turns to Lucy and pats her on the head, messing up the hair she clearly spent so much time on.

"Daaad!" she pleads. "You know how long Mom spent on that!"

"My bad, dear," he apologizes. "Let me fix that for you." as he tries to tidy her long strands of red hair to the best of his ability.

"I still want a hug before I leave you two be."

Lucy wraps her arms around the waist of her father and I see his hand instinctively reach to pat her again, before pulling it back down and embracing her back.

"Stay safe. Tell me everything. You know I have your back."

"I'll be fine," she laughs and rolls her eyes at him.

Eventually, he backs up from the parking spot and drives off.

I offer my hand to her again and she accepts, as we walk into the restaurant and request a table for two. The waitress makes a comment about our hand holding, and we awkwardly chuckle in response. We're led to a table a bit aways from everybody. Definitely to give us some privacy. We both sit down and the menu is handed to us. Lucy immediately knows what she wants and sets the menu off to the side. I don't go here very often, so I take a bit more time.

"Seems like I'm the one who doesn't know what they want now. Probably never seen this side of me," I joke, my eyes scanning the numerous equally delicious-looking options.

She laughs softly, her smile radiating her beauty.

"Only the first time you came to my work!"

"Well, there's a first time for everything," I wink.

Her face gets a little red and she diverts her eyes away from me. Did she take the hint?

"You look cute in that top of yours, Lucy."

Her head turns a little to the side in the way a puppy's would; but dare I say she's cuter than a puppy?

"Thanks! Your shirt really shows off your muscles. Do you work out?"

"I do a little bit! I could work on my flexibility, though. I tried to stand on one leg as a reference for a sketch I was drawing and I nearly lost my balance!" I chuckle and she chuckles back.

"Oh no! You're okay now though?"

"Yes I am. The things I do for art, I tell ya."

"Think you could show me some of your drawings? I would love to see them!"

Shit, I didn't even think about bringing my sketchbook!. I knew I should've grabbed that damn thing. On second thought, this might actually work in my favor.

"I left my sketchbook at home. But perhaps I could show you back to my place and we can take a look at them," I give a cheeky smirk and wink, and she reacts by exaggeratingly shaking her head in faux disapproval.

"Maybe you should use me as a reference. I'm plenty flexible enough," she suggests.

Oh, I'll put that to the test, alright.

"Do you do stretches?" I ask.

"Yeah, I've been trying to lose some weight." she responds.

"I think you look plenty beautiful enough."

"Oh-- why thank you. But I guess exercise is good for the body too."

"That is true, but do it for that reason. Not because you want to look good, because you already do."

She blushes really hard, letting out a nervous chortle.

The waitress returns to our tables and asks what we would like. Lucy has decided ages ago so she pipes up first. I settle on a plate of enchiladas.

"I'll have that out for you as soon as I can" she turns and walks away from our table.

"She's very kind," Lucy remarks.

"Yes, she is. I haven't been to this place too many times. You and your dad come here often?"

"Oh yeah, we're both religious so we attend church together, and we always stop here after service. They've got a great breakfast menu."

araeofsin
araeofsin
15 Followers
12