I Feel the Same Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lampilot
lampilot
82 Followers

"You learn that playing soccer?" I wheezed.

"Field hockey." Sophie corrected, grinning and prodding my belly with her heel. She'd started at Old Dominion the year before. "Switched. Get to hit more in field hockey." She brought her foot down harder into my gut, giggling as I scrambled around till I was looking up the hill at her. As she brought her legs up in a defence position, I flashed back to my daydreams of our naive skirtchasing, and couldn't help following the retreat of her sundress up her legs. As her lower half twisted slightly, I could see that she indeed wore nothing underneath. Her swollen lips pouted out delectably from the soft dusting of brown hair that spread a little past her clit.

"I love the way you look at me." Her voice was serious, with the slightest tease. I resisted the urge to look up at her face, crawling the few steps between us with my eyes under her dress. I tried to keep my cool as she grabbed the bottom of it, and started to pull it up her body on pace with my advance. Though her hips held some womanly heft, visible ridges of bone drew the eye down to her slicked opening.

The dress stopped just below her tits. I was now directly above her, looking into her eyes.

"Aren't you worried about being seen?" I asked, heart racing.

"Kinda." She didn't break our gaze. "But I want you to see me. Right now. No one else matters." And the dress was off, pooled beside us. Our lips came together, closed at first, but tongues were soon in each other's mouths. I played with her nipples with one hand, the other around above us toying with her hair. She moaned every time I tugged, on the fourth taking my hand from her breast and bringing it impatiently down her body. I pressed into her mound, Sophie's hips swivelling in response. My middle finger slid inside her, tight and hot, and the silence of the meadow seemed to welcome the loud squelch of her juices. As she moaned into my mouth, I brought my thumb to her clit, rubbing not three seconds before Sophie came and broke our kiss with a strained "-EEEEEEEEZUSSS"

I laughed, letting my head fall to the ground beside hers and removing my hand from her slit. She turned and kissed me on the nose. I closed my eyes, feeling so good I almost missed her hands moving on my belt.

I flinched. "What are you doing?"

"I want to see you now." She smiled.

I looked around us, scanning the ridges anxiously for interlopers, which I then realized I hadn't done when it was Sophie who was bearing herself to me. I took a deep breath, and peeled off my polo as my shorts and briefs joined my cousin's sundress.

"Mmm, even nicer than I imagined..." she said, almost to herself as she squeezed me. A fresh bulb of saliva glistened in the late-morning sun, dripping down to my cockhead.

"Have you...imagined it much?" I managed to ask as her hand worked me over slowly, thumb on the high underside, pressure just shy of agony. A dreamy look passed over her face. "I think I hid it from myself. For a while, anyway..." She tickled my sac, and we both laughed. "I'd hoped something like this would happen between us this weekend. Then thought it wouldn't, the way you snuck off so early last night..."

"Oh?" I felt myself seize up, both from Sophie's lips closing tight around my tip and the prospect of discussing Mom with her. She took her mouth off my cock with some visible reluctance but kept on me with her hand.

"Yeah..." she giggled again and briefly looked away, hiding her face."You remember Anne?" I nodded, flashing back to Sophie's friend with the Debbie Harry-bleached bob and dress-busting tits. "Well, we had an extra toke for courage on the patio, and came inside to find you." I raised my head, and looked at her in disbelief.

"You...?"

"Almost fucked your brains out, cuz."

"Oh, God," I groaned, picturing the three of us together.

"Mmm-hmm." Sophie slurped me up and down. "She told me how cute she thought you were, and I confessed my crush." Her mouth moved seamlessly from my cock to her dirty talk and back again. "God, we wanted it so bad."

"Tell me."

"Can you imagine your cock fucking those tits? While I eat her out?"

"Fuck, fuck, yes..."

"Her body's perfect. I got so fucking wet helping her squeeze into that little dress yesterday. I usually like a little fuzz on my cunts, but Anne's is so pink and fresh and plump, it'd be a crime not to wax it. And you know what, Brad...?"

"...wha-?" squeaked out from my throat, barely.

"I get to wax it."

My cock surged, cum practically bubbling over, but Sophie ripped her hand off before I could come. "Nuh-uh," she teased. "I haven't even told you about her butthole."

That did it. Hand or not, I came with a groan deep from my guts, shooting off high in the air. Or at least I would've, had Sophie's mouth not been positioned perfectly over my opening. She caught the first burst in her open mouth, tittering in surprise, then plunged down and took my entire length down to the shorthairs, swallowing everything, seeming to match every quiver of my cock with a squeeze of her lips. My fists clenched about the ground, still-dewy flowers crumbling between my fingers.

After I caught my breath, I pulled her to me and we made out ravenously. She bit my lip, and I swear I almost came again.

Breaking apart and glancing around the pools of crushed wildflowers, I saw a particularly bright one, perfectly preserved, and plucked it out of the ground. Sophie watched closely as I bit off a piece of the stalk, and slipped the pink blossom into her fine dark hair.

"Cornball." She blushed. "But I love it." Then, shyly, "you, too."

I responded in kind and we kissed once more before getting up. Still naked, she pulled me to her, and my cock pressed against the upper reaches of her mound, tip in the heaven of her pubic hair.

We walked back in silence, hands inseparable.

* * *

Back at the hotel, we spotted Mom, Katy, and Sandra in front of the hotel's patio bar. Even a few tables away, it was clear they'd had a drink or four.

"Heyyyyyy, kids!" Sandra said as we reached them, words unsteady but not quite slurring. Sophie looked her up and down, amused.

"Looks like someone's having a good time."

"Katy talked us into a few brunchtime mi-moh-sas," said Sandra, relishing the drink name and smacking her lips.

I turned to Katy, mock-disapproving. "Mimosas this time, huh?"

"She is a trip," Sandra said, placing her hand somewhere on Katy's back, pretty low from the looks of it. "Speaking of..." she started, but then noticed the flower in Sophie's hair. She looked between us with an odd expression on her face. "A-anyway, Soph, you don't have to be back at school till Tuesday, right?"

"Right..." said her sister. "Why?"

"Katy has invited us all to her lake house for the night!"

Mom and Katy flashed me knowing smiles, identical, while Sophie looked back at her sister skeptically. "Really. A lakehouse. The day after your wedding."

"Oh, come now. You know Ted got called in. The schmuck. Don't you remember the rule? The bride gets everything. Till the honeymoon is...consulated." She giggled. "Consummated. Yes, consummated."

"I wasn't aware of that little addendum..." her sister said.

"Katy told me about it. She's full of great ideas, y'know."

Oh, I thought to myself, she's full of something all right.

As Mom and the sisters started inside to pack, I made sure Katy and I brought up the rear. "You are shameless, you know that?"

She gave me a quick pat on the bum. "Hope you saved some energy, kid...

...you still got a few flowers yet to pluck."

lampilot
lampilot
82 Followers
12