I Fell for a Librarian Bk. 01

Story Info
A dream of finding a place in the world with books.
4.9k words
4.32
14.5k
21
0

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is 18+ in the this story of love and lust with family. I rode the short bus in school and am dyslexic and use software and editors to make it easier to read.

I fell for a Librarian. Book 1

What a weird old building our downtown Julia Ideson Library was; it was built in the 1920s like a fine Spanish Mission, and it's marble halls and grand columns were closer to a palace. Or that's what I felt at seven holding my Moms hand as we looked for books to help me learn to read.

----------

I must have been ten when on her day off she took me to be a reading hour was not sure if my Mom lucked into the children's reading hour or knowing my Mom, she asked someone about it, but for most of the summer when I was a kid, every few days, Mom got home from a double shift working for a jerk of a guy, then she would take us to get a book for me to read. We rode two buses there one way; when I tell you I do anything to make my Moms life easier, I am doing it; please help or get out of the way.

A stairway went up and stopped at a dead-end wall and turned right it was covered in a mural of a Spanish village in the hills at the libraries lobby. It was done in the 1930s by an artist working for the WPA in the thirties. The painting was done as if the stairs walked up the hill to the village. So I knew that's where behind the secret door a portal lay. Behind that, they kept the baby dragons that would make us rich by helping us make our dreams come true; that's what my Mom told me.

---------

I'm eighteen now and motored downtown to the old building has been remodeled so many times. I was informed that there were whole rooms that disappeared from the memory of all but the most senior librarians by 2010. Now I had to make and print charts for a book report for my high school history class. My grade for the year hinged on this report; I was trying hard to overcome two in-complete grades. My widowed Mom could not pay the bills this month, so we ate rather than have the internet at home. Not the first time, and I am sure it won't be the last.

I could do my school work in the Air Conditioner at the library riding my black and chrome 1990 Honda GB500 'Tourist Trophy'. It's a classic, not that it ever wanted to be one; it was just an excellent bike for friendly people, a cafe racer. For an older bike with high mileage, it runs fast, stops slowly, and still gets great gas mileage. It has yet to need service other than oil and gas. While looking sexy, damn, that's good enough for me.

-----------

I'm sure it was the main reason I got to kiss my first girl two months after getting the bike, pulling up to a party on my black beauty at forty-five miles per hour, making some noise stopping.

OK, truth time. I rolled up on my Honda. I had it a few months getting it on my eighteenth birthday; it was my Dad's first before I was born; he died by a drunk truck driver in the family car when I was five, and my Granddad took over a dozen years restoring it to new.

I pulled up to park on the sidewalk, and half the hot girls at my school were on the front porch drinking beers around a keg. I gagged a bit; I got so drunk and passed out last year that they drew a dick on my face with a Sharpe; not doing that again. The look on my Mom's face when she saw my dick face, wait, that sounded wrong.

I turned the Honda off, pulled my gloves off, and stuck them between the side mirror and brake fluid reservoir on the handlebars. I unstrapped my silver glitter black full-face helmet, pulled it off, and hung it on the bike's mirror; I unzipped my cool, used black leather jacket, a gift from my Mom. I run my fingers through my long blond hair combing out the tangles. I feel the hot ladies eating me from afar with smoky eyes and lipstick-covered broad smiles; being too cool for school was a hot sign.

I stand up from sitting on the bike and toss my leg to the side to dismount the bike. This was the exact second I lost all of my cool and was forever destined to be a damn high school dork. As I stepped off my Honda, it fell over on me, knocking me sideways and off my feet and tearing the crotch of my jeans. My Honda landed on me and pined me to the ground; all my cool split, as did my pants. I hear laughter and words. "OH, what a dumb-ass; cool my butt."

One of my friends and classmates since fourth grade Patrice ran up, helping me pick my bike off me, and we put it on the stand. Damn, I missed that part and went into the party laughing at the poor kid who forever lost his cool at that party. Oops, damn it, that's me.

Later when Spin the Bottle was started, my friend Patrice probably took pity on me, and we spun the bottle for my first kiss that was not my Mom. Wow comes to mind.

----------

I've had my used motorcycle now a year, and by my birthday, a year later, my nineteenth, I motored over twenty thousand miles on it so far this year alone. It meant Freedom to me, not having to stay home at our apartments.

It was an easy trip downtown on the parkway, as I can skip the freeway if traffic is too bad. I've been to the library several times to hang out and read all the fantastic books that made my world less complicated. Sometimes a book can be a good friend or even a good teacher The Joy of Sex by Alex Comfort comes to mind. I found it an excellent guide, even though it was dated when I read it.

I was working on my book report at the library and noticed a librarian who looked like she lived for books. You glanced up every few seconds, watching me like she either knew me or wanted to. You were at the main desk when I asked you about printing a bar graph I made on my used laptop for class. You stood across the desk from me; it looked like you were near my height of six foot two, maybe an inch less.

Your jet-black hair was held in a tight bun and placed by two yellow number two pencils. I found later one was a stylus to use on the phone but made to look like a pencil. Your black hair was quite a contrast to my long blond hair. Your makeup is sparse but gives you a fresh, youthful look. Your red lipstick is stunning and oh-so-kissable. Your eyes saw me. You were one second doing three things at once, then you gave me all of your attention as if it was just us there. At first, people were there talking, but even that vanished; it was just us. This was a first for me.

A pair of rhinestone-encrusted glasses were on your chest a leash held them to you, you dress as if it was an earlier time, a basic black or dark blue office dress with no frills, but it has a white ruffles collar, and the dress cuts your legs just below your knees.

I handed you the list of prints I needed to print off the requested flash drive. "How much, please?"

As I was short of cash, so I asked. "If it was cheaper printing it on both sides. I do anything to get these printed; my grade won't be high enough to graduate without them. But, unfortunately, I've got only a buck and a few coins for the copies used my last few bucks for gas to get here." So I said, a hint of worry in my voice.

I see a high school ring on your finger; it's class of 1995, and it's my school that makes you just a few years younger than my Mom at most. How can you look much younger, fresher, not worn down by life and beat up with regrets like my Mom and I?

You tell me that an older printer upstairs does that; you let me know it's under a dollar and where and how to find it. "I got that much, but we will have to work something extra out for your tip Ma'am." I laughed, smiling and tipping my hat to you as if I was wearing one. You laughed, too it sounded like kindness to me, but unlike the girls at my school, I did not feel you were laughing at me but with me, like my Mom does with my bad jokes, all my bad jokes. Do moms have to laugh at their son's jokes? Is that like a union thing?

As a male, I must have had that glazed, helpless look on my face, the one that men sometimes get, you know, the look of refusing to ask for directions or reading instructions as you took pity on me and you say. "You'll take me there if I can wait for five or so as your replacement returns from their lunch."

I nodded my thanks, not once snapping to taking lunch at almost half past four pm; what a job. What did it pay?

Then I started daydreaming about how hot you were, your figure of, I'm guessing here, your 38-34-36 dd's maybe, and you look like you run about one hundred thirty-something. Your brown eyes keep watching the doorway glancing at me occasionally, giving me a broad smile that started in your eyes ten minutes go by.

A man, rough looking out of place in an older suit, goes to the counter and starts speaking loud, and crass and angry cuss words come out. I walk over and say. "Sir, I don't work here but lower your voice, please this is a place of study, a library. Use a more respectful tone, and take a second to think about what you need to do or see stars. I dropped my book bag in the chair and spun my helmet as a weapon. Your choice, Sir. He looked at the helmet, then into my eyes, my eyes smiled at him, and Sir, please do, Sir, you like milkshakes? Cause that's all they give you when you get your jaw wired in three places, but that might be that one guy." The guy calms down and starts talking again. "He's late for a meeting in rare books and said sorry, been a bad day." He says.

You glanced at me and looked at me as if I had just changed in your eyes; your smile seemed a little worried. You kept watching the time, but your face lit up as your friend came in and takes the desk from you, as you came to me with a smile and say. "Please follow me, dear; you got all your things? Things left at the tables often grow legs."

I could not help myself. I glanced at your legs; you caught me looking. "Sorry, my Mom said I can't help it. I'm all Boy." I said with a smile, hoping I was charming and not too strange.

Mary says. "Looks like your mom is right."

"I know about them legs things though we been burgled almost a dozen times over the last six years. I guess things grew legs so fast I did not see what kind of shoes they were wearing." I hear a tiny groan from you.

We went up two flights of stairs; I tried hard not to watch your hips sway as we walked up. I was sure you caught me looking. I saw you smile when you did notice me watching; we went to a locked gate that needed no key. You just lifted the gate an inch, and it unlocked.

Going down a long hallway on the other side of the building, we've not seen or heard another human this whole walk, nor after the gate, I had yet to see another CCTV camera.

I say. "I see. Is this area 51 you are taking me to?"

I notice many places to get lost in, but you are someone other than some scary guy. I feel threatened in a new way. I need to find the courage to find out why. "You lose people going to the copier. What do you folks use, a Saint Bernard with brandy or a trail of bread crumbs and young kids once a week?"

Mary held her hand over her mouth to keep from laughing. "We use the number of times a new hire gets lost as a measure of his mental skills, and we might have a betting pool the worse person we had got lost a few times every day for a week quit or is still wandering around in the stacks were not sure." I laughed; it was funner than my jokes, but I am not telling you that.

An older copier sat near the wall at the edge of a long bookshelf; it blocked a part of it like an afterthought closest to a wall plug. I handed you my flash drive, and you were shocked by my touch; a static charge popped you, and you dropped it; we watched it bounce under the damn bookshelf.

"Crap, Crap, crap, excuse me, I got to print off that, or I won't pass my classes. I'll have to repeat my senior year; it's not been the greatest. Please trust me when I say I'm scared." I gasped in fear.

You get down flat on the floor, looking under the bookcase, not a thought about your clothes. Your desire to help was charming no way your hands would fit, but you tried anyway. You sit on your knees and try to see around the copier. I turned off the copier, unplugged it, and moved it away as you were on your hands and knees, now moving closer.

I join you on the floor behind you to help, and I grasp out loud to the view of your underwear. The static charge held your dress high on your waist, showing me your sexy black sheer underthings from behind.

I say. "Excuses me, Ma'am, I don't even know your name yet, but it has to be one of a Greek goddess, Aphrodite perhaps, or Athena? I can die happy just seeing your derriere. May I fix that for you? Your hands look busy?"

I thought you hit me, but you shook your ass instead of trying to un-stick your dress, not that it helped. I pull your dress away to the sounds of crackles of electrostatic charge, and I pull it back down, taking no liberties.

You had gotten your hands to fit under the space too small, and now you're telling me. "I'm stuck I can't pull my hands out without getting scraped." I hold your back so I can squeeze by you and see you scraping both your wrists, trying to get them unstuck. I chuckled but went to work. I take the books off of the next shelf above you. I take the shelf off, and with the books, I build a lever and fulcrum using the shelf as a lever, and books I start to use them on the bookshelf.

I say. "Wow, a gorgeous sexy woman helpless in front of me, totally exposed as it were; pretty sure this is a porn fantasy thing now. But let me get you unstuck, dear. I tell my Mom everything, and I will not tell my Mother I took advantage of you like this. She kill me and would let you help, maybe even have you help hide the body. I've not stopped talking because I'm nervous. I keep seeing what I saw; I didn't know you could be so sexy without being vulgar." I laughed, almost a giggle, as I lifted the bookcase enough to free your hands.

I rubbed your wrist and checking how bad they looked. Then, I open my backpack, take out a tube of Bactine lotion, and put some on you. "Thank you, that is awful sexy underwear for a librarian. I had no clue you be my first Librarian. Do you know what to do with such sexy black knickers, Ma'am?"

You looked at me like you were sizing me up either for a strait jacket or what comes next and say. "Thank you for getting me out. That was fast thinking, your pretty young to be so bold. You talk to all women this way, young man and knickers, where you hear that we do not call panties that in twenty years?"

I say. "No, ma'am, I would normally let my kisses do my talking for me. But, after talking you into kissing, My Granddad called them that in mixed company, and we can't get any more mixed than us two. I mean, don't get your knickers in a bunch. I'd love it a lot if I could kiss you right now, but I've never taken. I only give got that from my Mom. You never did answer the question, Ma'am; I'm Dan Allen Bogart; by the way, I'm nineteen, and you are?" I asked.

"Mary Ann, I'm thirty-four, but you have great blue eyes and an odd, charming way about you. Stepping into the desk protecting me, I could not tell if you were bluffing. You must be good at poker, but you need to work on your jokes." You tell me.

I lean halfway to you and say. "I am going to die if we don't. My jokes are bad because I adore poker and make people moan. Oh wait, you mean cards not that big of a fan; I don't care to gamble. May I Miss Mary Ann? Your lips look so kissable; is that even the right word?"

I heard a. "Yes, the right word, it can't be any worse than my last boyfriend." You say.

What made you want to kiss me, the fact you had not done much of it? Or was it just my kind blue eyes, my youth, was it a joke, or my rough, bad-boy edge? Our kissing was hot, hotter than my last two girlfriends combined. It went from mild to eleven in just seconds; talk about hard not grouping you. But you have not told me or shown me yes yet, but your kisses are turning me on. Sitting on the floor, books stacked around us, we kissed for a few minutes; the heat we started was sexy. Maybe the difference was you wanted to. I gave back every move you used on me, and you moaned deeply when I used a few tricks on you; there is more to come.

You sigh, leaning your head to mine. "I see what you mean; you're quite skilled at kissing. I'm still a virgin; why am I even telling you this? I guess it's your eyes; it's weird; why do I even trust you? I had planned on saving myself for my fiance and our wedding night, but then he cheated on me with my best friend on the night of the rehearsal dinner years ago. So now I'm a thirty-four-year-old virgin with regret; men my age treat me like I'm weird as hell with something catching because I am still one. If we ever got to that point in our talking, that is. I've given up trying; most men I get a vibe they only want me for sex anyway and nothing else. Some were unwilling to take me to the movies or dancing." Mary asked with an odd look; why she was even bothering to talk to a damn kid.

"I could fix that for you I know the women I date are like that. Sex it's why there are books in the world, right? Most books start because of love or lust, don't they? I am not a shiny new virgin; I lost mine over a year ago now to someone much more skilled than I am. Hell, I've had a dozen girlfriends so far this year alone. They weren't looking for Mr. Right; they heard from a girlfriend who told them I was a Mr. who could do it right now and as often... Well, you get the idea. I guess all the details aren't needed to paint a clear picture. Being from the wrong side of the tracks has hurt my dating badly, as is being jobless. My Mom and I share a four-hundred-square-foot studio apartment. Sometimes the stove works, one bath hot water was hit or miss, no AC, and section 8 housing way out by the airport, my Mom's bed is just a few feet away from mine." So I said, my voice getting softer. I knew my voice would be stern about my so-called 'dates'.

"Girls at my school just want sex from me; they're not into anything else. They won't even see a movie with me; they're ashamed to be seen with me being poor white trash, I guess, but not too ashamed to get my hot big hard... Well, you know what am I saying, right? I wish they pay me that way. I don't mind being a slut. I'll at least be able to pay for copies, and I could help my Mom out; she works way too hard." Although shocking as what I said we looked at each other, it felt nice.

The flash drive was still out of reach, but Mary Ann thought fast on her feet as we pulled the rest of the books off the next shelf above, and we could reach behind the shelf for the flash drive from the back.

Mary kissed me again and says. "I'd go with you to a movie Dan if you show me how to learn what I been missing out on all these years. You're a wonderful kisser, and you are indeed kind. But, unfortunately, I share a house with my half-sister, so we will have trouble finding places to be alone in Dan."

I say. "My place is rough, but my Mom works many double shifts; the site is hell on earth. I don't see you coming over; it's unsafe. My Mom has to carry a gun to feel halfway safe."

A double wall of bookshelves stopped a few feet before the wall leaving a space big enough to walk in. Looking up on the bottom shelf getting the drive out, I saw what looked like a doorway in the shadows down to the left. Looking upside down again as my eyes adjusted to the dark, I asked Mary. "Why is there a door here? Does it open up to a secret passageway to your dungeon where you keep all your sweet young virgins, dragons, treasures, and such?"

Mary says. "Dragons? Doorway hell Indiana Jones where are your damn Hat and Whip? What the hell are you talking about, Dan?"

"I heard tell that Librarians were into them kinks full on Ladies at work and leather, whips, black lace undies, and naughty toys after work. But for real, Mary, I have fond memories of this place; my Mom has brought me here for your Reading Rainbow since I was ten. Do you know that stairway downstairs that stops at a dead end at a mural with the priest on the hill on the way to a village? It's a doorway to a hidden castle where you keep your dragons. I'm not into ropes, but I dig reading; guess that makes me weird?" I said, going on and on.

12