I Fell for a Librarian Bk. 05

Story Info
Incest and books learning life with a house of love.
5.4k words
4.55
5.8k
10
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is 18+ in the this story of love and lust with family. I rode the short bus in school and am dyslexic and use software and editors to make it easier to read.

I fell for a Librarian. Book 5

I went into Mary's room, undressed, and slipped under the covers. I wrap my arms around you; tiny moans come out, and you hold my arms. Mary says. "Good, you're in my arms, or I'm in yours again; you're chilly. I am not sure what we tell Susan; she's not dumb. I say truth or nothing. I just wished she let me meet her lover. I don't care if she a lesbian if she loves someone, I will too."

I hours later I woke to the sounds of a neighborhood, lawnmowers, and Mary's fine shape under the covers. My hard cock is rubbing against your warm ass; you moan. "Damn, you're hard, but you wore me out; go give that one to your Mom, baby. Tell her good morning; enjoy our baby's hard cock."

"Mary, not that I am going to question a gift like this, but Mary, why are you alright shagging with a guy who's fucking his Mom and Girlfriend hell even on the same day hell, even on the same bed if we get our wish?"

Mary answered me. "It turns me on. I can't wait to watch you two make love with me in the room, helping share. I swear I have never been kinky before, but everything we do feels better than the last. Incestuous marriages were also seen in all the royal houses of ancient lands; books talk about it as far back as clay tables. The writers talk about it in the classics Pericles by Shakespeare. Hell, even Einstein married his cousin, as did his brother. By the late 1800s, most families have asterisks in their family bibles marking an Oedipus complex or a child born from such a union. We believe our great-grandparents were brother and sister. I even wanted my Dad that way, but with his demeanor, it never led anywhere, but my desire for him changed who I dated maybe. I guess my boyfriends were like my Dad; maybe that's why it never happened with them. I feel closer with you each day; you don't hold things back and share without guile; it's a major turn-on." You kissed me again, feeling my hard cock; you laughed as you felt me throb.

You kiss me again. "Brush your teeth first, baby go, rock your Moms world; you two have earned it." Mary slipped back under the covers.

I'm brushing my teeth before slipping into my Mom's room; she's asleep nude under the covers; this is new. I have never seen Mom sleep naked. I climb into bed, dropping my boxers, and you moan. Then, opening your eyes, you move on top of me, another moan as you bit my neck and slip your hand between us. "Your already hard, baby."

"Yes, I am Mom for you; it's a gift from Mary. I wore her out last night; my bone is for you. And frankly, Mom she's as kinky as we are, but she does not feel our love is wrong. On the contrary, she feels we earned this; just the thought turns our lady jelly; she can't wait for that night."

You rub my cock on your clit; you moan as I slide into you, and we begin the bed bonces goodly, and it makes a fair amount of noise that leaves no doubt what that was from. We tried not to make much noise, but it was too much.

I stop and drop the blanket to the floor, and helping you down, I slide back in, you getting started again on the floor. "Mom, how do you feel so good, like we earned the right to be together this way?" I say. Trembling as I or we started pounding the floor, it made as much noise as the bed. Well, like, hard fucking is taking place as well. "Susan is bound to have heard this, and maybe she thinks it's you and Mary? But I'll hurt you if you stop. Mommy needs her baby's hot cum." Bobbie groaned as did I.

Working hard, the floor was getting a workout as our need came on us hard. The floor sounded like a basketball game was going on with me pounding you, we tried not screaming, and we bit the other's shoulder, but even that felt good. We screamed into each other as we came not one Hot chick turned me inside out like this. We held each other as we tried breathing. Finally, when I could focus, I grabbed my boxers and Mom's borrowed robe, picked you up, carried you to the master bathroom, and started the shower.

We showered together, and Mary brought us hot coffee. Mary looks at us both naked, "Nice, you know you two are sexy as hell. You two look like your cut from the same mold. But I must open the doors in an hour; breakfast tacos are downstairs for you two." Mary says.

"I thought it was cute when the bed made such a racket, but then the floor danced, and moans were heard. After the noise stopped, I exited my room for coffee and ran into Susan in the hall. She could not look me in the eye. I'm sure she thought it was Dan, and I made the floor shake like mid-court at the playoffs."

Mary laughed. Kissed me goodbye, then my Mom. I had not seen my Mom speechless before, but this did it. A damn fine hot kiss too.

My Mom says. "Mary left her walk was a lethal weapon. Damn, Son, she's sexy as hell you're lucky."

I say. "I guess I did get lucky, Mom. We will both get lucky soon, but we may have to wait till Susan's night out next week." I chuckled.

Mom dressed in clean jeans, Mom's last pair, and I motored us over to Patrice's place. I parked in the back so my bike is not seen from the street, not because it's a bad neighborhood but to keep the lady who watches the house for Pat's Mom off our back. She called the cops on me before and turned her into her Mom, and Pat was grounded for a month. We started cleaning, and by noon, we had done the kitchen, den, and two bathrooms.

Suitable for four and a half hours of hard work. Patrice sent us Pizza half with Pineapple on it for my Mom. It was prepaid; my friend is classy. By mid-afternoon, Patrice and her lady friend came home from watching movies at the mall and people-watching.

They walked up the stairs holding hands; they looked nice together. I say. "We're moving to clean the Master suite in about thirty. My Mom and I be up by then; we are better than halfway done now, so we will be in good shape to finish by mid-afternoon Sunday." I told them.

We moved upstairs later, and Mom whispered. "Where's Pat?"

"Her bedroom is atop the stairs; the Master is in the back." So we walk into the Master. I see Patrice had a few orgy's here without me but a year ago, we used this big bed as our boudoir for a week straight, but it never smelled this good, my Mom says. "Nice pussy smell; open a window, turn the AC on high, and let's air this place out. Baby, did she taste as good as she smells?"

I answered you. "Yes, she did, Mom, but she is third best tasting; trust me, Mary, and you both taste like heaven," I said, smiling, taking all the bedclothes off the bed Lots of stains made it through the sheets.

I toss the mattress out the balcony window. It lands stains up. I start a wash load, returning to the Master; we both finished the master bath.

Patrice and her friend came in and talked about one of my FWB who just found herself at the clinic seems that She has been dating the unwashed on the soccer team. I guess her not wanting to use a condom returned and bit her on that hot ass. I dodged that STD by telling her no, I always used one and am so glad those girls are my history and not my future. We vacuumed the Master, and we burned scented essence candles.

We wrapped at eight pm. I had placed the mattresses against the house under the patio roof to air out and left for home. We touched base all day by text, and Mary said dinner was at nine pm. Getting home, Mom is handed a cold beer, and Susan tells us. "Dinner is in thirty, and we should grab our showers and clean up dressing for dinner."

I looked worried about getting dressed; my clothes had more than two-day funk on them taking a shower was not going to help that. So Mom and I went up the stairs and stopped at our shared room. On the bed are two pairs of used Jeans, each with both new men's boxers and women's underwear, two pairs of pantyhose, dress slacks also used but nice, a couple of used dresses like Mom wears for work that gives her three, and bras, two pairs of lace-up shoes with socks. Finally, some good dress shirts look new, but a few have tags from a resale shop.

Mom says. "We are dreaming, baby; you know how I hate charity, but this seems more like a wonderful gift; look, baby, a note from Mary and Susan."

"I know Dan's heart and love his ways; here is the dollar amount you see; it's no big deal, but we spent two hundred and sixty bucks. Take a few months to pay us back, please. We wanted it to be a gift, but I think I know your Son, and I'm guessing you taught him to be proud and stand on his own two feet. THANK YOU." The note read.

I grab a set of clothes, as does Mom, and we walk to the master bath across the hall, and Mom follows. "Mom Susan said, take Our showers."

Mom says. "Well, don't kill a girl for trying!" So as you turn laughing, you bump my hip with yours and head off to the hall bath; you have not done that since before the incident.

I go to shower, and there is a bag of basics. I shave, put a touch of cologne on, and go downstairs to see that the table is not set. So I grabbed plates and silverware with napkins; I did an alright table set up. It was usable, it bothered Susan some, so I asked. "Susan, we have not had a table to eat on in years, so I am unsure how the table should be set. Would you please teach me?"

Susan was looking down, not making eye contact, but you looked up and smiled at me. Mary was at the doorway wearing an apron and working a big bowl of mashed sweet potatoes, watching our interchange. I reach out for a fork and see Susan pull her hand away from me, looking back down.

I stayed back, not moving closer; you set one place to a 'T' right out of Miss Manners, and I set the next three places to Susan's watchful eye. Then, finally, you nod at me touching my arm; I desire to return your contact.

I smiled at you instead and say. "I got this need to kiss your sister. Will you please excuse me? But Susan, do you mind us being here or your sister and myself being a thing? We not normal, are we?"

I waited a few seconds to see if you answered and did not, so going to the kitchen, I kissed my Mary, took the bowl from you, and whipped it till it was fluffy.

"I saw how you are with my sister; thank you, Dan. How did you figure out she is afraid of contact?" Mary asked.

"Well, it felt right, just like knowing kissing you would rock my world. I watched her body language. I'll keep doing what I am doing. Mary, I will hug her hard someday if she wants it." I say.

Susan walks over and hugs me from behind, and I pat your hand and hold it, and you say. "No, you two are welcome here. Mary's acting like her world is getting rocked since the first day she told me about meeting a kid she does not think is a kid. This is a man. I feel safer. What guy will hit on me with his Mom here?"

I say. "Thank you for trusting me, Susan. This is wonderful; let me know when you want the rest of my arms hugging you back." Hearing a tiny giggle.

Like that, Susan was gone. Mary started crying and held me. Mom came in and took over cooking as Mary sobbed into my shoulder.

Bobbie asked. "Mary, do I need to take a shovel to my Dan? It used to be just a switch, and it was just that once, but that was ten years ago. Now he's gotten so much bigger?"

"No, Ma'am, he got hugged by my Sis. I'm the only person she hugs once every Christmas, one damn day a year. I liked your man's eyes; they looked kind. I never guessed life could improve because I listened to your Son and let him kiss me for the first time. I did it as a joke to humor your young man; the joke was on me. It was super hot Mom once was not going to be enough. I don't know how it gets hotter, but he does." Mary says.

Dinner was ready we carried the food to the table. I pulled my Moms chair out, and she sat. I kissed her cheek, pushing the chair in; I did Mary's chair next and kissed your cheek. Finally, I pulled Susan's chair out and stepped back. Susan sat and watched me as I scooted your chair into the table. Susan put her hand on her cheek, but you smiled at me, and I sat down, digging in.

I was asked. "Did I want a beer?"

I answered. "No, thank you; my last hangover made the school newspaper; they drew a dick on my face; it was there for weeks."

Mom chuckled and said. "Well, it was a big one in Sharpie, too we tried everything but sandpaper, and the poor baby was willing to try."

Playing cards at the kitchen table later after dinner sitting in our bedclothes and robes on a Saturday night, we played till midnight, and Susan told us she had to do inventory on Sunday. We said our good nights, and Mom went to her room but left her door ajar and returned to the master bedroom.

Mary kisses me goodnight and goes to leave Mom says. "We should sleep together now, and when we hear Susan leave, we can get busy in the morning. Then we can take turns watching; that will make our baby so hard he will fuck us both senseless you in?" Three moans of yes were heard as the light was turned off.

When the light started coming into the room, I heard Susan at our door knock says. "She is heading out, seeing all three of us later."

We smartly moved to the floor as our bed would not hold up under the abuse that I was planning on causing.

I kissed my hot Mom as you moaned, and you say, "Hold on, Susan said all three? Hard if your hard fucking take your Mother's pussy, Son. I have been wet since yesterday, working around you all day and not touching."

I did just that; it was a swamp, Mary says. "Fuck me, that's hot! Is that what you look like, Dan, when you enter me? Oh god?" You scream out into your hand.

You rub your pussy close. I see how close Mom watches me watch Mary. "Fuck me; you got harder; you going to come before me. Can you keep fucking me till I come, Baby?"

"I try, Bobbie. I can try." I could do that for Mom and Mary's turn; the poor baby got worn out my need to come again was evasive; it pushed Mary; you patted my arm twice and say. "Can you finish your son, you son-loving-slut?"

Mom groaned, jumped off the floor, and says. "My poor hot pussy is way too tender for his best, but I always wanted to try this, but frankly, I never trusted anyone enough to try before now."

When she came back with lube, you asked. "Mary, to help lube our baby up and lube me too."

Mom moaned out between grasps trying to breathe as Mary's lubed fingers fucked my Moms ass slowly. She says that as Mom keeled, doggy Mary had worked three fingers in. "This is his size, so it's time."

One hand was holding my hot cock in slow strokes as I pulsed; watching this, Mary added some lube on the head of my cock as her hand made me ready and moved me to Mom's waiting ass; she took her fingers out and slid me in.

Mom screamed. "Fuck, you're splitting me; why did I think this was a good idea fuck, please don't move, please F—Fuck so fuul full," Mom says.

"A bit more it's just the head; now his shaft is smaller." As Mary slides me in the past, my cock head.

Mom says. "Oh, you feel a little better but not yet, so hard and hot. Are you hot for your Moms virgin ass, baby? It's all yours. You're feeling better, baby hotter, you got fucking hotter, how you get hotter, as Mary rubbing circles on my hot clit feels great."

Bobbie told us then you moaned. "Baby, try slow fuck it slow."

I was fucking in your ass with long slow strokes. Mary made you come, and you gripped my cock harder than your pussy ever did, giving you time to come back to me. I started working up speed, and Mom arched her back in. Doggy came again, holding the blanket tight as I fucked you to the point we were moving on the blanket on the floor. I came so hard my body looked like a weight lifter. My every muscle stood out tight, wet with my sweat.

Mom says a few seconds later. "Holly, what a fuck that was; holy Fuck, I came twice." Mom looks over, and my angry dripping cock come running out of my Mom's ass. Sorry for cussing, but when you get his hot rod up in your ass, it's OK to cuss."

I say. "Mom, you taught me to clean my messes, and I did. I ate the cum out of my Moms ass. I thought Mom was done, but I touched my Moms hot clit, rubbing it and working it till Mom came, and I dropped to the floor. Mom was saying. "Please, dear baby, no more."

I say. "Then it was Mary's turn again."

Mary gasped. "Fuck no, we going to need Susan."

I laughed, falling to the floor. "You think I could pull this off with the three of you ladies, But damn sure I'm willing to die trying?"

We three woke on the floor, covered in blankets and pillows under our heads. I don't recall having extra blankets as the alarm clock goes off, much less pillows. I peed first as I was the fastest. We took turns timed for four minutes wet soaped and rinsed, and three people cleaned up in mostly hot water in twenty minutes.

Mom and I finished cleaning Pat's house, and I had placed the mattresses against the house under the patio roof to air out; I returned it by carrying it over my head and ran up the stairs to moans of my Mom and Patrice watching me. "So strong, so sexy, and so kind thank you, Mrs. Bogart. He's a fine man and a kind lover; you have done well." Patrice hugged my Mom as she paid us, kissed us both on the lips, thanked us for saving her ass, tipped us fifty extra each, and paid us in cash.

Patrice pulled me aside and asked if I wanted to make an extra fifty. "She has dumped the phone of her records of texts from Jenny, her girlfriend, and could we text back and swap hot sexy pics? To build up a log, my folks will think we are still knocking boots. They will ground me, but they won't cut my college off if I'm doing a guy; they went nuts thinking I was just gay. I don't think my folks will kill you; we are over eighteen."

I say. "Sure can't say no to that, but no way am I taking money from you for this, my friend!" We texted all day, later in bed, waiting for Susan to get home from work, and she was stopping for fried chicken for our dinner in about an hour. I texted Patrice. "Hey, Sexy, you working hard or hardly working."

"Watchin' tube bord shitless sexy wish you could come over but know you gt work soon." Pat texted back.

"Want to show and tell again? You show I tell you what to do with it; what are you wearing, Babe?" I texted you.

A few seconds later, you sent a titty pic of your bra still on.

I sent back it read. "Sweet, now take it off, wet your fingers, and rub around your nipple. Don't touch the nipple yet; now pinch them as if it was me. Now pull them till you you're told to stop!"

You text me."I will if you show me that hot fucking cock of yours. I feel so empty when you are not inside."

I sent a pic of my cock half-hard and sent a video of me stroking my cock hard after a few strokes.

You text me back. "To pinch my head to keep from coming, and to spit in my hand and give it five fast hard strokes, then stop."

I get a pretty pussy pic from you. I sent. "Pull your lips apart, my slut, and pinch your clit hard till you feel like you have to pee. Now stand in the bathtub, rub your pretty pussy, and keep it up till you pee and come." I texted you.

We three-sexed you, my ladies telling me what to say; it was thousands of degrees hotter than anything I had done before, and they took hot pics of me. I mean, hot, we lasted all most half an hour at it; it was heaven our texting back when we were a thing was maybe ten minutes at best this was so hot edging it would be considered sexual assault in some countries.

Your photos were scorching, too I stopped the ladies from sucking me off and say. "We rub one out and film me coming for her; that's The nail in my coffin; her folks will know for sure we fucking."

12