I Fell for a Librarian Bk. 06

Story Info
Lust and incest leads to more.
4.7k words
4.73
4.6k
9
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is 18+ in the this story of love and lust with family. I rode the short bus in school and am dyslexic and use software and editors to make it easier to read.

I fell for a Librarian. Book 6

Using sweat equity to get it done and save money, we improved by getting better at swinging hammers and flicking paint brushes. Then, one of my friend's friends stepped over a line, touched Susan, and tried to kiss her. The poor guy's nose will heal, but I bet a million bucks he never crosses that line again.

I sat on the floor outside Susan's bedroom door water gets turned back on after the inspection in a few hours. There is more to do in Susan's room to finish. But Susan came first as I sat outside the door. I talked to her like I do about nothing or anything. I talked about reading, being whisked away from a book, being a time travel machine, meeting Mary, and getting my passport to the life of books.

The door opens after a quarter of an hour, a few inches, and your hand comes out, reaching for my hand, and I hold your hand. "Feel my care, Susan; we love you in weeks, we have all gotten closer. That kid is going to do fine as his nose heals, and we were going to the gym to clean up Susan, but I have to finish your room first. May I come into your room, dear?"

I sat as Mom and Mary watched as they had paint buckets, a drop cloth, and a ladder. Finally, they were letting me help Susan. I was unsure if I was honored, thinking they thought I could do this, and I was twice as scared if I let them down.

The door opened. Susan pulled me sideways, jumped at me, and dug her head into my chest, trying to get closer. You were trembling. "You stink, baby, but so do we, but your real, as in real stinky well, let me finish up your room, and we can go grab a hot tub and clean clothes, and we eat whatever is your heart's desire," I say.

Susan started crying, and I rocked us as I talked to you. "I never said things would be fine, but we can at least face it together, Susan."

And together is what it was as my Mom and Mary put us in a three-way hug. Mom and Mary held me, and Susan reached out and held them too. After finishing the room, we sat in a hot tub after our showers a few hours later. I noticed Susan touching us; she was much more animated than usual. After that, we ate spicy Thai food.

We had gladly joined a gym just for the showers a few weeks ago. What was planned for a weekend took four weeks. We found the leak before it destroyed the bathroom; it damaged the floor beam, and the house would have been a write-off had we not caught it early like we did. But the repair was easy if you call it easy renting five ten-ton jacks. We jacked the house up and put it on blocks, dug a ditch, took some trim off the side of the house, and replaced the beam as the piers were leveled.

Putting it all back together was easy if you took it one step at a time. I fell into bed, being forced to shower by my ladies could not wake my cock; I was too tired to pop; working for twenty hours straight did me in.

I tested the sewer line since we were there, cleaned it out, had it inspected, and replaced the gas line. We rented a trencher for that. It took all day to replace the gas line, but at the end of six weeks, the house was truly home again.

The house received a new coat of paint inside and out, and we hired a roofing company to replace the twenty-five-year-old roof and add insulation. We planned on adding solar and a new energy-efficient AC, new windows, and replacing the appliances, but that will have to be after Christmas as we need more cash to start. The last thing left was getting the electrical inspected on what it might need. It required minor updates, a few plugs replaced, and a couple of light switches. We replaced a few lights with newer, cooler leds. I did the work and called for a house safety inspection. It passed. Mary's smile was a mile wide as he told her to send the report to the insurance company. They should give you a ten% discount, and they did.

It's days away from Halloween, and we dressed as Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, all four of us. I had the hat with the book bag, the jacket, and pants just like in the movies; the look with my five o'clock shadow and a bullwhip on my belt sold it. We were in the backyard. I see a ton of more work to make the backyard a place to enjoy, but it's all doable with a few days off, and we will have an outdoor space to be in when the weather gets nicer.

I wanted a sound effect to the cracking of the whip, thinking that would sell the look. Snapping a whip around people was not a good idea. I played with my dads at my granddad's place. I remember making a noise maker to make a pop noise with a paper popper as a kid. We made them for an all-star Pro-Baseball game; I found boxes of office paper in the trash outside an office building. We made thousands. My friend Patrice and I sold them for a quarter at the game. It made a hell of a noise, and we had candy money.

The following year I had planned on doing it again and getting the team logo printed on them. I had half the money saved, and Pat had hers, but that was the week my Mom got abducted by some guy, and we became homeless; I just guessed he stole my money.

I was trying to remember how they were made, and a dozen pieces of paper later said my hands were no help.

Mary says. "Check youtube baby search paper popper noise maker; a how-to is there. It makes a loud whip crack sound better than the ones we made. So we were all on the back pouch having drinks, and I gave it a pop, and the chair Susan was sitting on and the table got turned over, and the screen door slammed as we all looked stunned Susan was gone.

I stood and looked into the house and say. "Well, I'm not sure I can do this alone, ladies, I say she needs us all, but we need to talk to pros. The sound of a cracking whip did this to her. So we are going to need a lot of help. If I find out who did, it won't be pretty!"

My Mom says. "You always had the heart of a lion, but baby, we have to let the law take care of this. We need you here, not in some jail. You look me in the eyes, Dan Allen Bogart, and you promise both your ladies you must be here to protect us; baby, you make me feel safe in your arms."

"I'm with your Mom time to Man up, baby; you can't do what you know is right because I am unwilling to see you behind a glass wall. I trusted you, Man, Bobbie since he could have taken advantage of me just minutes after we met." Mary said, rubbing my back as did Mom.

I say. "I give you my word to go with my heart. But, my ladies, too much good has happened because I listened to you two."

Going into the house, I saw Susan had placed a pillow outside the door, and well, I sat down on it and waited. I laid my hand next to the door and waited. Finally, a tiny hand sneaks out to the sound of sobs behind the door. Again, I waited as I held your hand.

My ladies hold me as I talk to Susan. "Hon, someone hurt you, and as our loves as our witness, NEVER Again I stand in front to protect you. We would love to hold you so you can feel our love, baby, and we will listen when you are ready to talk, but you can't heal till you learn to share. If we need to find someone to help, we will."

Susan opened the door and started hitting me, screaming. I spread my arms out to my sides, and she beat me. Her hands were not raining heavy blows, and I started crying, not from any pain of mine but from Susan's pain. Mom and Mary looked on. Both are intelligent ladies. Both watch in concern and love.

You screamed out. "Why!, Why!"

You hit me repeatedly. You were hitting your demon, not me. Then, like a wind-up toy, the spring was undone, and you were too; your crying as my strong arms wrapped you and held you, my Mom says. "My baby's arms are so strong; let us help take your pain, Susan."

Mary says. "You cry it out, Sis; his arms make you feel safe, but his heart will protect you with his love if you let it."

Sitting and holding everyone on the floor got stiff; our butts went to sleep, and we did not move. Then, Susan finally fell asleep, and I laid her down and stood up after an hour; it took a while to get my legs to work again.

I picked up Susan and took her to the master bedroom and laid her down on our bed, and Mary started getting you out of your things as Mom helped.

I say. "You'll have to get naked to get into your night clothes, Susan. I'll step out so you can change."

Your hand comes out and holds my hand, not letting it go. "Should I see your charms Susan or turn away? You know you could so be an angel?" I asked.

My hand gets kissed, and I watch my Girl and Mom undress Susan, a twenty-seven, five foot nothing, hundred ten pounds woman maybe, 32-25-30, and BB cups with short blond hair and the saddest blue eyes. I looked into your eyes. You liked that.

A nightgown was put on you, and we three slid into bed. Mary says. "It's pretty clear this bed was never made with this in mind. It's not loaded with lots of room for fun things."

Mom says. "It's tough being this close to Dan and not touching. Oops, sorry, Dan."

Susan says. "You guys think your hiddin stuff from me? You're fooling yourself; who do you think covered you guys with a blanket and gave you pillows? Mom, you and your baby made the upstairs floor squeak and rock, and I did not know that was even possible. I saw you kiss, and that movie is a little like your life. I am not sure if the love between a mom and a son is right or not, I judge people by their actions, and Dan makes me feel safer. I've seen how he treats us and loves Mary and his Mom; his love can't be wrong. I want in on his strong arms. Can we share?" Susan asked, smiling at us.

"I hear a yes, dear, when your ready." From Mom.

I felt you shake, and you started to cry again. You cried till you cried out. Then a child's voice, not Susan's, started speaking. She told us of the horror of her life, her dad, the same one that Mary had, but her life was so different, but we held you.

The next day as we rushed about getting coffee and getting ready for the day. Susan asked. "If we knew of a therapist she could talk to. But Thank you, Dan, me beating on you. I kept seeing his face, and how did you know to let me do that?"

"I love to say I'm hot shit, and I knew what to do, but I knew anger expressed is anger healed. That's the five words I learned in health class; it helped me. Or was it say no to drugs?" I said, shaking my head.

Mary says. "Her best friend was a Rice Professor. She will send us to someone. I take you and wait outside so you don't go home alone; Mom said she helped, as did I.

We went our way for the day. Mom got moved to another Diner. It was a short bus ride from the house and two blocks to catch a bus. Mom did great then the kitchen caught fire; Mom decided to find work elsewhere as the whole crew was let go also. So I drove my Mom all over town, dropped off thirty Job forms, and stopped for coffee and a snack at a coffee shop called Doc MaRtins at nine am.

We were hanging at a coffee shop drinking coffee and reading the want ads, and Mom was checking the place out and told me. "The starting pay was higher than the diner, and after training, the pay goes up; I'm asking for a job."

Mom stood in line to ask for a Job application, and a guy in a doctor's coat on his phone says. "I don't care; find someone who can read and write bilingually, damn it, they can work the phones and computer on basic I mean, how hard is it to find someone for 34k a year?"

My Mom spoke to the Man in three languages, then says. "Excuse me, Doctor; you need someone now my son can run me over? I'm Bobbie Jo Bogart." Mom said, holding her hand out to shake. I stood beside my Mom, and without skipping a beat, my Mom says, smiling. "This is my son, my whole world; he's Dan Allen Bogart."

"I'm Dr. York." He says. "Damn woman, you got it; my wife will kill me if I temp fate by saying no; here's my card. Have your son run you over now, and what you're wearing is fine today. We will give you scrubs to work in and see what we have at the office. We might have to send you to get the uniforms that run about eight hundred. Of course, comfortable Tennis shoes are a must. Makeup is up to you, but your look now is spot on."

I say. "Excuse me, Sir; we're light now, Dr. York. We can raise half of that now, but Mom lost her job a few days ago, and her last check is not here yet. So my check has to go to rent, Sir. Can we buy half the scrubs now and the rest after her first paycheck, Doctor York?"

"Dan, yes, you could, son, but would an advance on your first paycheck Mrs. Bogart help you two? I'll set that up when I get to the Hospital, Mrs. Bobbie, Dan; it must have been fate meeting you two today. Say hello to my wife; she's quite smart and only seems dizzy. Have a good one."

The Doctor said, leaving, shaking our hands, making another text like it was all one move.

The Doctors' office was four floors in its building and had eight doctors listed. Five miles from home, a bus ran every fifteen minutes. They had a text from the Doctor when we arrived, and the ladies all asked my Mom if I was single; she told the ladies. "Sorry, Girls, he lives with his lady. She is the nicest thing. She's a Librarian, and he works there as he is still in High school till June, and he's planning on going to college; sorry, I'm so proud of him." Mom's smile was something to see.

"I'll see you at home a bus ride, or I can take the train and walk over. I got my bus pass." Mom said, leaning to kiss my cheek.

We heard. "We carpool here; we will not let our employees ride the mass transit. Our clients are all at too high a risk of getting sick. Do you have a car we can add to the pool, and where are you guys living? Sorry, my husband says I am a bit of a dizzy blond. Please forgive my manners. I'm Dr./Mrs. Betty York, I run the psychiatric side of the clinic here. Wow, hubby was right; you too are stunning; your smiles are happy, but my David said it was fate you meet today, but we get you settled in but were a family here. We care for each other, but please, Mrs. Bogart, what put you there at the coffee shop at nine am on a weekday?"

Mom tells the tale of me getting a job working for a librarian, almost taking a bullet for Mom having our place trashed, to moving in with my Girlfriend and her sister. "You should have seen him scared witless, but he kept a gunman between him and me, willing to take a bullet for me. I do anything to make my son's life better than it has been." Mom skipped a few of our details; it was nobody's business but ours.

We were told the office closed at five pm, and one of the girls lives down the street from where you stay. We ask that you share the tires, oil, and gas cost. If and when you get a car, you share the cost of the gas Mrs. Bogart."

Mom says. "Call me Bobbie, please, Doctor York."

"I'm called Dr. Y, and my hubby wants to be called Doctor or Doc." Doctor York says.

I took the rest of the morning off; it was an in-service day at school, and it was getting close to noon, so I stopped and grabbed lunch at home. I made a tuna pasta salad and motored over downtown. I checked in early and texted. "Feeling a pasta salad sexy? Feel up for a special lunch, miss. I ran home and made us lunch; Mom got great news. Will tell you when?" I did not have long to wait for the text answer. "Wait to check your messages if free. How about now, sexy" I checked the messages, one said yes, and logged out for lunch, getting outside the gate. I see you and started to well. I had planned on grabbing your sexy ass. Instead, you turned to my footsteps, and seeing that it was not you, but the dress could have been yours, my brain started working, or at least another part of me did.

I stopped, and I say. "Hello, having a problem with the gate? Only the supervisors have a key for this. I work here. Sorry, I don't see an Id on you, and I don't have keys to this."

The woman says. "Sorry, she had a viewing of the historical documents about a land grant."

So I took her to that hall, texted you what I did, and headed to our special place, not once thinking twice about not hearing back from you.

I enter to find you on your knees, out of your dress and hose, soaking water up from a busted pipe. Unfortunately, your sexy undies were lost in need to get the water stopped. I kick my shoes off, get out of my pants, and move to the cut-off valve, stopping the water flow.

I started using a water bucket, and after an hour, I mopped up; we got most of the water up and took a break on the couch. Then, I pull my pad out and check the building layout, I say. "I have to go check if there was water that leaked below; if so, it's all hands on deck."

Mary held her hand over her mouth. Your eyes looked scared. "Mary, my love, please eat and drink. You act as if we got caught. We're not yet; we got this."

I put my pants on the bottom of my jeans pants legs and shoes were wet.

On my trip downstairs, there was no sign of water damage, but if it broke again and was fair to Mary, damn it, that growing up thing. Getting back, Mary was still crying. I held you, I say. "We alright this time, dear, but we should keep this in the bedroom from here on. I'll stay clean this place to remove all signs of our lovemaking. Mary, it's not fair to you if we get caught. I love you too much, Guess this is some of that Man up thing you were telling me about. I will be sorry to see this go and will miss this place. This place holds a special secret for us, but what a find an entire 1950s break room for smart nerds." I said, hoping to lighten the mood.

I thought as I told Mary. "To take our wet shoes and dry them as I clean here, please. We need to make it look like the pipe just broke. Water leaked out to the door and came out there by the copier. I checked what I found on the internet on ice damns and saw my granddad used one, and it was not that costly to buy. Think how cool this will be to write up for your newsletter."

Mary headed to the new restroom and air-dried her shoes and mine. You stopped by with a soda and a couple of hot dogs; someone made a Coneys Island Dog run for lunch and checked up on me. I was dusting the added baby powder, making it look like it did when we first found it dusty. I kept everything old and was able to re-stage the break room. I added the coffee pot back with its dry mold, opened the coin thing in the Coke machine, and spilled the coins on one of the four dry sheets. I found the 2005 coin and a non-rusted bottle cap.

We needed to take the wet towels and sheets out to the trash, load them in Mary's car, wash them and dry them, and get them back in the wrappers; I had kept all the trash in the trash cans and removed all the modern stuff. I removed the new fluorescent lamps and replaced the burned-out ones wiping them down for fingerprints.

We thought we needed a couple of days to sneak the towels back in, but Mary sent me to her car for snacks for Halloween with an empty four-wheeled cart, and the towels all fit underneath, and I just rolled it to the car and back in full of candies.

We can let the break room pipes break on demand. I can pour carbon dioxide (CO2) on the pipe, freeze the line and it will thaw and start dripping. Damn, you can find all kinds of stuff on youtube. We even had a good idea of the ten to twenty minutes it would take so we would get the leak noticed, and they mop when the ice plug gives way. I find them the hidden door and turn the water off minutes after the ice plug melts. Mary and I talked in her office. I had a gym bag with a plumbers freeze kit we worked out an attack plan like a D-day invasion. I wanted to be downstairs at the party when the pipe burst to look innocent.

12