I Finally Fucked My Cousin

Story Info
Finally fucking my cousin after years of trying.
1.1k words
3.91
41.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jwalrus
Jwalrus
5 Followers

My first wife was a slut and a little bisexual. I had been trying to get into my HOT-ASS cousin's pants since we were teenagers. After we grew up, my cousin, Beth, was nineteen, all that was needed was for my wife to get her a little drunk. Beth was FINALLY interested! At least she was interested in messing around with my wife while I watched. That was originally the plan.

I went to pick up my wife at my cousin's apartment. They both met me at the door, buzzed. That's when I was told of the plan. Of course I was elated, but I hoped I would get more than a show. So they led me to my cousin's bedroom where I waited. They both went to the bathroom to change into lingerie.

When they returned I was already so horny I couldn't stand it.

My wife was slutty but also had a jealous streak. I had to resist the urge to reach out and touch my cousin. I knew if my wife didn't give me permission to touch Beth I would blow the whole deal and my wife would get angry and stop the entire encounter.

So they climbed into bed and began kissing. So far so good. They helped each other remove their lingerie. They touched each other, rubbing and kissing each other's tits. I was going crazy. I had wanted to see Beth's tits for years and there they were! So close I could reach out and touch them. But I couldn't, yet.

Then it got even better. I knew my wife had experimented with other girls but I had never witnessed it. But finally I was seeing it happen, and with the ONE GIRL I had been fantasizing about more than any other for so many years.

Then my wife asked me to stand up from my chair, which I had placed as close to the bed as I could get it. I stood and my wife unfastened my pants and pulled them down. She lay on the bed with her mouth right in front of my crotch. She pulled down me underwear, exposing my cock to my cousin. If it stopped right then I would have at least seen my cousin's tits and pussy and she had seen my cock. But it continued. My cousin watched as my wife gave me a blow job. I could tell Beth was wanting to suck my cock herself. But she also wanted to avoid pissing off my wife which could have ended the encounter.

My wife pulled my cock out of her mouth, keeping her hand on it, and, looking over her shoulder at my cousin, pointed it at her. Beth smiled shyly without looking away from my cock. And with no hesitation she leaned in for it. I remember the sensation of finally, FINALLY feeling Beth's sexy lips sliding down my cock. A sound uncontrollably came from my mouth. Beth was sucking my cock! BETH! Not just another blowjob from a girlfriend. My cousin, BETH! She was so fucking hot! She looked like a cross between Molly Ringwald and Kelly LeBrock. So I wasn't simply fulfilling an incest fantasy, not just my cousin fantasy, I was getting sucked off by the most beautiful girl that would ever do so.

My wife couldn't take her eyes off of Beth sucking my cock. This was her kind of fun, too. I concentrated on the feeling of Beth's lips, mouth and tongue enjoying my cock. I wanted to remember it as accurately as possible, in case it never happened again. It continued for a while. My wife wasn't stopping it. But then my wife directed her to stop. Was it over?

No. It was only getting started.

I don't remember if my wife fucked me while Beth watched. I couldn't stop thinking about my lovely cousin. But at some point my wife asked me to play with Beth's tits, positioning me with her hands. She moved me right into the missionary position. Laying on Beth, my cock was on top of her pubic bone, buried in her bush. I could feel the warmth. And then my hands were on Beth's tits. I had wondered for so long what they looked like. And I was ACTUALLY holding them! I began kissing and sucking them without getting permission from my wife. My wife asked, "Do you like them?" I answered yes. They were at least C cups, maybe D cups.

I began kissing Beth's mouth. I tasted my wife's pussy juice on Beth's lips. Did I mention they had given each other oral sex earlier while I watched? Yep!

I was in heaven. My wife was silent for a long time. This usually meant she was getting pissed off.

But no. I felt my wife's fingers grasp my cock and pull it down. The head of my penis touched the WET opening of Beth's pussy. BETH'S PUSSY! I didn't care if my wife got pissed off at that point.

I figured my wife could be teasing me. Or maybe she had wanted me to fuck Beth but might change her mind. I figured now was my chance. I could at least feel Beth's vagina from the inside, with my cock, for a moment if I didn't wait any longer.

I pushed. My cock slid in like it was made for Beth's pussy. Her vaginal muscles were so open there was no resistance. I made that noise again. There was no stopping it. Beth lay there with her legs spread as far apart as she could get them. I pounded her pussy for as long as I could without cumming, which wasn't long. I was so aroused I couldn't last for too long. I mean, this was my biggest fantasy ever.

Before I came my wife pulled it out. This helped. Then my wife pushed it back. I fucked Beth for a few more seconds. Then I had to pull out. The evening ended with my wife on top, riding me, while Beth sat on my face as I ate her pussy. I heard them kissing as they both rode me, my wife riding my cock while Beth rode my face. I played with BOTH pairs of tits while I came in my wife's pussy, at the same time as I was thrusting my tongue as deep into Beth as it would go. I remember the smell of two pussies thick in the air during the car ride home.

I was afraid to cum in her. She could have gotten pregnant just from what we did. I didn't want to push my luck.

I fucked Beth several more times. Once I had her all to myself. She was using birth control by then so I filled her full of my sperm then.

I have a foot fetish and I had always wanted to touch and kiss Beth's feet. I eventually acted out that fantasy too.

Jwalrus
Jwalrus
5 Followers