I Fleeced my Roommate

Story Info
How Parker took advantage of his roommate's secret fetish...
2.1k words
4.21
27.9k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SherpaSub
SherpaSub
14 Followers

(Authors note: This story is a sequel to my previous one, "Fleeced!" Here is the same chain of events, simply described through Parker's perspective.)

Damn. No eggs in the house. Parker closed the fridge. Well he'd just have to go to the store to pick up a carton. Wait, maybe his roommate, Alex, might have some. No Alex is probably still asleep; after all, it is only 8:00 AM. He looked outside. A thin layer of frost coated the grass. Still in his dark grey joggers, Parker went to the closet and grabbed the thick cream-colored Sherpa jacket he stored just for these chilly days. He felt the fabric wrap around him. The faux fur was soft and snug against his skin. He gave an excited shiver. He couldn't tell why, but when he wore this jacket parker felt particularly sexually potent, like some old kind of fur-wearing Viking ready to fuck anything in sight. When wearing it in public he got the same kind of thrill that women got with their secret vibrators, or some dudes got from wearing women's panties. He was having a sort of sexual experience right in front of them and nobody else knew. It was like a secret coded message saying: "I'm ready to fuck you."

Parker left to run to the store. The actual trip was uneventful and didn't take more than 20 minutes. Upon returning to the house though, he heard a small moan emanating from his roommate Alex's room. Alex couldn't have a girl over this early. Could he? He tip toed over and peeked in. He wasn't prepared for the sight. Alex was bent over his bed, ass in the air, naked from the waist down, wearing a slightly feminine purple Patagonia fleece sweater with some sort of thick Sherpa scarf covering half his face. His was burying his face down into the thick grey Sherpa blanket he always kept on his bed and was viciously beating his (fairly sizeable) dick off while he was at it. Parker felt his own cock grow and harden almost involuntary. Alex's fit ass hanging there was just inviting him to bury his cock in it.

What was this some kind of fever dream? It was teasing him. He felt the urge to just go in rape him right there but he had a better idea. Deliberately taking heavy steps, Parker ran back to his room, leaving the door cracked, and spread out the thickest Sherpa blanket he owned across his bed. Hopping up onto his bed he began to casually scroll through his phone, while making sure his impressive erect eight-inch cock was conspicuously showing through his joggers. He waited a moment. His instincts were right. Just like clockwork Alex politely knocked on the door to his room. He had ditched the scarf and threw on a pair of thick joggers himself, but he was still wearing that slutty purple Patagonia fleece. Parker knew he had to fuck him now. Alex spoke first.

"Oh uh hey, where were you this morning?" Parker tries to look casual.

"I just went to the store to grab some eggs for breakfast." He responds

"Nice, sounds good." Alex starts to shift backwards, but Parker flexes his cock so briefly swells up even more through his pants. Alex's eyes obviously shoot down towards it. This was going to be easier than Parker thought. His roommate was a little cock thirsty whore.

"Hey were you uhh, just over by my room?" he stammers out. Parker chuckles.

"If you're asking if I saw you beating off in that weird fuzzy outfit you were wearing, yes I did." Parker points to Alex's Patagonia sweater and turns back to his phone. Parker could sense Alex was a bit of a sub. He knew if made him sweat a little and embarrassed him he would be all the easier to dominate later. When you get embarrassed you're always that much more anxious to please. Growing red and incredibly embarrassed he hastily blurts,

"I like the texture okay, I know its weird but I can't help it. Sue me." He's right where Parker wants him.

"Jeez jeez relax I wasn't judging. I get it, it's kind of bedroom casual. It's a reasonable association." He offers assuredly. It wasn't entirely a lie. Parker did understand the appeal quite well. Taken completely aback, Alex gives a small gasp.

"Wait what?"

Parker motions to what he's wearing.

"I get it, its kind of hot actually. Like if you're always fucking on a fuzzy blanket, or wearing fuzzy pajamas why wouldn't it start to turn you on?"

He blushes and stammers even more.

"Wait are you serious? I've never met anyone with the same kind of fetish before."

"I mean, its not my fetish but I get it. You want to feel my jacket?" Parker asks. Alex slowly walks over to his bed. Sitting down next to Parker he places a hand on the fabric of his chest.

"Damn, that's nice. Pretty soft."

"Yeah, I like it. Yours is nice too." Parker replies. Parker firmly grabs Alex's waist under the pretext of feeling the fabric. Parker was getting more and more turned on. He knew he had to fuck him now. He spots Alex's eyes drift to his cock once more...

"So you like that? Maybe you're a little bi-curious yourself."

He chuckles and tries to get up, but Parker clamps down on his grip, reaches behind his neck with his other hand and decisively forces him to his stomach on his bed.

"Wait -" He protests, but Parker just buries his head further into the Sherpa blanket until his voice is completely muffled He quickly mounts Alex and grinds his large cock between his ass cheeks. Alex squirms and kicks but Parker knows even a big strong guy like Alex is helpless in this position, and he was going to take full advantage of it.

"Hey cut it out!!" He shouts, but Parker just keeps rubbing against him.

"Shut up whore, I think you want this. I know you love to listen to me fucking every weekend. And I know as long as you're bundled up in all this fleece you're not going to resist a single thing I do, so basically you're my free fuck toy right now."

Parker can feel Alex gently quiver as Parker keeps grinding on him. His large muscular track sprinter ass feels so good against Parkers cock. At this point he quietly lets out a quiet moan. Checkmate.

"Oh you really like this, you are just a little faggot slut. Where's that scarf you were using?" Parker asks, while he chokes Alex.

"I said, where's that fuzzy scarf you were using?"

"It's on my bed." he, shamefully mumbles.

Parker went over to Alex's room. He knew a sub like Alex would be waiting for him when he got back. There, just as he said, was a European style, soft, cream-colored Sherpa infinity scarf. Parker picked it up and sniffed it, the soft fabric held a distinctly sweet feminine smell. He wouldn't be surprised if a twink like Alex showered with women's soap. He heads back to his room and he's still there.

"LOL, this is a women's scarf you fucking twink." Parker mounts Alex and wraps the scarf around his face. The thick fabric is obviously meant to hang loosely after two wraps, but Park twists tight with a third one so that the material firmly covers his neck, mouth, nose right up to his eyes. Even if he screams now no one will hear him. He mumbles something made incomprehensible through his gag. Parker grabs him by his wavy brown hair and pulls his head up so he has to look parker in his eyes.

"You like that whore?" He squirmed about in his hand. Going for the coup-de-gras, Parker whips out his phone and snaps a few pictures. Blackmail always buys silence, and in this case, it might even earn him a live-in sex slave.

"If you ever tell anyone about this, these pictures go on the internet for everyone in the world to see. He moans through his gag.

"Good, now I'm going to fuck you like a little bitch."

Parker grinds his throbbing cock, still concealed safely inside his joggers, right into Alex's face. He dry humps him, using his face to rub off on. Parker needs more. Without saying a word he pulls down his pants, letting his 8 inch beast loose. He thrusts it into the soft fabric over Alex's face.

"Now you're going to do what I tell you. You're going to deep throat me and suck me dry okay bitch?" He doesn't even listen for the bitch's response

"Good you whore."

Parker pulls one of the gaps in the scarf down so his cock can glide in between the soft folds of Sherpa right into Alex's face. Caught off guard, Alex tries to call out again, but in opening his mouth he gives Parker the perfect opportunity to force his thick member in to plug the hole. With the fleece rubbing on the shaft and Alex's soft wet mouth around his tip, Parker is just about in heaven. He grabs Alex's hair and neck firmer and just starts bucking down his throat. He can feel Alex's jaw relaxing as he gets face fucked harder and harder, even beginning to feel his wet drool trickle down his shaft to his balls. The sight of the big jock, helplessly on his knees being used like submissive female bitch is both pathetic and incredibly arousing to him.

Parker can't hold back any longer. He has to cum. Thrusting harder and harder down his throat. Firmly grasping the loose fabric of the purple Patagonia in one hand and Alex's hair with the other, he buries all eight inches of his cock, right up to the hilt, in Alex's mouth. He can feel his balls empty and his cock pumps tablespoons of cum down his throat. All of a sudden Alex gags, Parker leans back, causing his cock to slip out mid spurt, coating Alex's face, his scarf, and his purple Patagonia in hot white cum. Click. Parker captures another perfect picture on his phone. Alex collapses back down on the Sherpa blanket.

"Oh you'll make a good toy you little bitch. Look at you, so big and tough yet you just let another man use you as a human cum rag."

Parker climbs back on top of him, pulling the scarf over Alex's face while pulling down his joggers. Even after that massive orgasm, he was still turned on. It was time to break in that taught jock ass. He lines up his cock, still wet with cum and saliva, right up against is tight little asshole. Parker pauses.

"I won't fuck you until you ask me to."

The bitch whimpers a little then responds.

"Plfeese fwck mh." It's almost incomprehensible through the gag.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you, I think you have something over your mouth?" Parker replies mockingly

"Plfeese fwck mh." He tries to shout, the sound still extremely muffled.

"If you say so twink." And in one clean thrust Parker buries his entire cock in his taught ass. For a moment, Alex squirms and thrashes trying with all his strength to get away from the monstrous thing invading his ass. It's entirely futile though. Parker has an iron grip on him and his penis is so thick and deep it may as well be stuck inside. Finally, his prey loses his energy and his body goes slack. And with that, Parker begins to ride him. Still wearing his own Sherpa sweater, Parker finally gets the rush of the barbarian pillager he imagined before. Here he is, proudly wearing his fur, fucking the life out his pitiful conquest before him.

He's proven his domination over the man beneath him, and now he has to fuck him dry to humiliate him and make sure he knows his place. Parker forgets all time and place and just lets himself go. He fucks harder and harder, letting his long cock run all the way in and out with every stroke. With the soft sweet smelling fabric beneath him as well, Parker is in ecstasy. He fucks Alex with wild abandon. Feeling a warm tingly sensation build deep inside him, he thrusts harder and harder. Finally he cries out and shoves his cock as deep as he can. Another rush of semen floods out to fill the tight body cavity. His cock throbs, and Parker collapses over top of his new bitch. He was going to do this again.

SherpaSub
SherpaSub
14 Followers