I Forgot My Folder

Story Info
I promise I just came home for my work folder.
3.2k words
4.5
71.5k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tymak8
Tymak8
229 Followers

Short story of a fantasy I recently had. And for most of you, yes this is another "Damn I waisted 20 minutes of my life reading this shit." So I apologize in adavance.

All character are 18+

*******************

"Dad, I'm going off to school. Love you!" Tessa kisses me on the cheek as I sip my usual morning coffee and watch her leave the house.

I'm proud that she's turned into such a beautiful young woman. Only just turned 18 three weeks ago and she is already more of an adult than I ever was at her age. She works a part-time job at a restaurant to save up for college and she always comes home with hundreds in tips. Most likely due to her beautiful black hair and those stunning pair of black, doe eyes that make her look young for being 18.

While Tessa's not working, she is either doing some school club activity or finishing top 5 in her cross country races. I catch her walking around the house in just a sports bra and god does she have a sexy stomach just like her mother used to have in college. Her flat chest doesn't get in the way of her sports so she doesn't really envy the more developed girls at her school.

I catch myself being the "Pervy Father." Ogling at my daughter as she walks half-naked throughout the house. Or even like right now, watching her tight ass sway as she leaves the house and gets into her new boyfriend's car.

Speaking of her boyfriend, that was the second thing I was scared of when I heard I was going to have a daughter. My little girl, falling for some boy who's probably an asshole instead of giving her attention to her father like she used to do. I always wondered how I would react or feel when I heard she started dating. But, I think I took it well. I didn't get mad or lash out like other fathers. And when I met the guy, he was decent. Nice looking, same short black hair like mine, same black eyes, a little leaner than me and a tad bit shorter. But he was nice. It eased my wife's tension which also allowed me to be comfortable.

The only downside was that she was spending a lot of time with him at night. I missed our family time together. And, I admit, I missed watching her prance around in her sports bra and tight compression shorts. However, this left a lot of newfound alone time with my wife. And we made the best of it on the couch where she would straddle my cock and fuck until everything was out of our system. There was an odd night when I was having sex with my wife, I closed my eyes and I was picturing Tessa being the one riding my cock instead of my wife. This somehow sparked something in me because I put my wife on her back and fucked her with some sort of anmalistic enthusiam that I never had before. It was definitely odd seeing Tessa the next morning. I tried my hardest to forget about it.

Work was boring today but, I was surprised and happy to see Tessa home when I got back from work. As I said, she's usually with her boyfriend. I came up to her and gave her a big hug as if to say that I was happy to see her for once. And it was like just old times. We ate dinner, planted ourselves on the couch, and watched dateline. My wife was tired from the day so she passed out midway through dateline as she usually does. And like clockwork, once the first snore came from my wife, Tessa scouted up to me and we cuddled for the rest of the show. Just like old times. The only difference this time was that her sports bra and tight shorts made my blood pressure rise.

"Dad, dad, I have a question." She whispered to me. She got me out of my imagination of what it would feel like to feel her butt on my lap as we watch TV. I hope she hasn't noticed my growing bulge in my pants.

"Yeah, baby what's up."

"Spring break starts tomorrow for me but you still have to go to work, right?"

Odd question but okay, "yes baby I do. Why do you ask?"

"I was just wondering what I'm going to cook you for breakfast tomorrow." She says with a smile on her face. That was it for the questions. We sat there for another hour until Tessa went off into her room and I woke my wife up to get her to walk to our bedroom.

The next morning, as I walked downstairs, my senses were heightened by the smell of fresh coffee, pancakes, and eggs waiting for me at the table. My wife is an early riser and leaves the house around 4 am so I don't think Tessa has the ability to wake up that early. But Tessa is after all daddy's girl so I was happy she got up at a reasonable hour to make breakfast for me.

I get to the kitchen, kiss Tessa on the forehead as she's washing one of the pans, and eat my meal.

"I hope you have a wonderful day, dad."

"Thanks, I really enjoyed this breakfast you made. Much better than your mothers."

"I know, silly. I got my cooking skills from your side of the family."

I kiss her on the forehead one more time, pick up my briefcase and head out the door. I head out thanking the world I have a wonderful daughter. This reminds me of the first thing I was scared of when I heard I was having a daughter, that she would turn out to be a slut. Always having to worry about where she was or who she was seeing. Tessa always came home on time, never got in trouble, and hung around kids who didn't do anything dumb. And she is so, so innocent. When she turned 18, we started watching more rated R-type movies during family time. Of course, there were sexual scenes and Tessa would always laugh or looked confused at what she was seeing. As if those types of things were alien to her which thank god it was. If she was going to be into all that, I needed her out of the house and out of sight. I don't think I can handle visualizing my daughter as a play thing for some prick.

I get in my car and drive off. Halfway to my job, I get a phone call from one of my coworkers about some deal we are preparing for today. I reached a stoplight and that's when I realized I forgot one of my work folders for that upcoming negotiation. I couldn't go to work without it so I took the first u-turn possible and raced back home.

I get back home within fifteen minutes and hurry into the house. I rush upstairs to my office and rummage through my unorganized files. I finally find the folder I need for the day and rush back.

Just as I get to the staircase, I see Tessa's bedroom door open. Curiosity overwhelms me and I take a peek. Good god almighty I a sight I never thought I would see. Tessa's completely naked, smooth and bare all over. Her hands are tied to the headboard and her eyes are blinded by a sleeping mask. Her pale body is sprawled out on the bed, looking gorgeous and sexy. I can't help but stare at my little girl in such a perverted predicament.

Many things run through my mind. But my hand accidentally nudged her door which created a creaking sound. Tessa's face moves to the noise and she says, "Daddy, is that you? You're early. Come use me as your cock sleeve, daddy, like you said you would today. Don't make your little girl beg for it."

What the fuck did I just hear? Using such perverse language. Never would I have imagined her saying such things. And the use of "daddy." It, it can't be me. She only calls me "dad." So, she calls her boyfriend, "daddy"? Where did she learn such things?

I just stood planted at the door in shock. "Baaabbyy," she starts to draw out, "come on Braden, you promised me to use me like a fuck toy in my parent's home today." Where did she get this from? I've never seen my daughter, check that, never seen anyone so horny and perverted before.

Then I get a whiff of the room. God, it already smells like sweet sex. She must have been playing with herself before she strapped herself to the bed. I look directly at her sex and it's for sure glistening with her juices. It looks so wet, so... sexy. My tongue instinctively licks my lips and I can feel my cock coming alive to the sight.

"Daddy," She says forcefully and with a pouty tone, "Don't leave your baby girl in heat. Come use me, give me your cock like you do every morning before school." She withers on the bed obviously in an incredible state of lust. Her normally well-kept hair is now frazzled and ragged. I can see beads of sweat dripping down her body. But, that's why she leaves with her boyfriend every morning? He just fucks her however he wants. That's kinda... kinda hot.

But, I need to be a father right now. So, I enter the room with the only intention to set her straight, untie her, and give her a stern talking to about how I will not allow this in my house. As I reach her, I stop looking at her as my daughter and start seeing her as what she is right now a filthy, slutty, sex toy. I take my finger and brush it against her thigh. Her moan fills the room and makes my cock ache. Just watching her twist and turn to my slight touch gets the animal in me going. I run my finger closer to her stomach and down to her bare pelvis.

"Daddy, don't tease me. Touch me and see how wet I am for you." I hit the point of no return. I draw my finger down her slit. It's oh so wet, thick, and hot. I mash my finger against my thumb and her wetness expands from end to end. I have to get closer. I bring my head down and her smell is invigorating, like a human viagra pill. My cock is straining through my suit pants. I touch her again and she elicits a deep breath and an "sssss" sound come from her along with a wide smile telling me she likes the way she's being touched.

This is so bad. But I can't turn back now. I'm just fueled with pent-up lust for my sexy daughter. I take my middle and index finger and run them along her slit. I bring them to my mouth and take a taste. It's even better than what I imagined. Way better than my wife's. I need it from the source this time. I dive down and lap up her slit with my tongue.

She starts to wither to the touch of my tongue. "Ohh daddy so good. Eat me like you do when I talk to my parents on the phone." Such a dirty daughter. Making me hear her moan on the phone when I thought she was sick. I give a hard slap to the side of her ass making sure I leave a handprint. Then I lick her clit with a fervor I've never had before. My little Tessa is gasping and moaning, "Daddy, daddy, daddy," over and over until she yells out, "I'm cumming." I feel her lower body tremble and her legs shaking uncontrollably. I made my little girl cum with my tongue. And god I wanted more.

I get completely undressed. Taking off every piece of clothing with ferocious intent, My cock is raging hard. I've never seen it so red in years, completely different from the rest of my fair body. Tessa has calmed down from her orgasm. I bet her arms are tired from being tied to the headboard. Which makes it even hotter. She's enduring all that pain for my pleasure. She's always been a good girl.

I can't wait anymore. I take my finger once again and stick them in her wet, gooey hole. Her cum is slick and stretchy. Just perfect lube for my cock. And I get a whiff of her sweet-smelling sex and it just invigorates me more. I line my cock to her hole. I tease her hole and clit with the head of my cock. "Daddy, don't make your girl wait. I need you inside me. I need to feel you." I do as my girl says and push in. She's tight like an eighteen year old innocent girl should be. But, her hole is so hot and wet, it feels like I'm melting inside her.

"Oh, Daddy what happened. You feel so much bigger. Oh, yes just like that. Fill me up, fuck my guts, daddy." I can't help but pump my cock hard into my little girl. She feels so damn good. Like a vice grip on my cock just wanting to milk every last ounce of my balls. And watching her tiny boobs with her dark and small little nubs for nipples rocking back and forth looks delectable and has my mouth-watering.

I lift her legs up to my shoulders, scoot her up a little on the bed, and grab the back of her head with my hand to get as deep as I can in her. I see Tessa sticking her little pink tongue out and gasping in pleasure for me, her real daddy. I look down and she's creaming my cock in her juices. I lean my head down to her hair and she smells like fresh, sweet shampoo. I go down a little more and kiss her forehead, but not like how I do when I send her off to school. This kiss has the marking of me wanting to fill her up.

"Oh god daddy, you're fucking me so deep. Fuck me like a good girl so you will tag team me with your friend again. I love when you two plugged me up with your cocks." Fuck, fuck, fuck, I fucking lose it. My hand slams her chest down onto the bed and fuck her relentlessly until I reach that point. With one last growl, I take my cock out of her swollen pussy, move quickly to her face, and unload my cum on her face, like the nasty slut she is.

She smiles when she feels my cum drenching her face. "I love feeling your cum drip down my face, baby." Her tongue sticks out and I lean my cock towards her tongue. She wraps her tongue around my cock, licking her pussy juices off the head of my cock.

I finally came down from my high. I don't know what to do now. I just get all my clothes back on as fast as I can. Once done, I walk over to her, kiss my baby girl on the forehead and rush downstairs. The last thing I hear from her is, "thank you for using me, daddy."

I rush downstairs in a heap. I swing open the front door and I freeze at the sight of her boyfriend standing at the door. He looks just as surprised and shocked as I am.

"Hi, hi, I'm, I'm just here to see Tessa." He stammers on to me obviously scarred seeing me at the door.

"Oh interesting," I play along, "she actually just left a few minutes ago. She meant to text you."

"Really? I guess she did forget. I'll be on my way then, sir." Yeah, that's what I thought. Can't believe that little pipsqueak uses my daughter like that. Going down on her when she talks to me, makes her walk around school with his cum in her, and tag-teaming her with his friend. No, no, no, not my little girl. Not going to use her as your sex toy in my house.

I get in my car and drive off to work with the folder I originally forgot now in the passenger seat. I can still smell the sex from my baby girl's sex on my hands. Such a sweet, nasty smell. Work was boring, not as exciting as I thought it would be. But it hits me when it's almost time to leave that will have to see my daughter tonight. Just a few hours after fucking her. The nerves start to build inside me. I just keep thinking "fuck, what if she knows or finds out it's me?"

I sat outside my driveway for fifteen minutes. I don't know if I could bring myself to be in there. I can only imagine my wife greeting me with a kick in the nuts or my girl disowning me or fucking cops just lying in wait to arrest me for incest. I should just drive away and start a new life. No, no that's stupid talk. I just need to walk in there as if nothing happened.

I get out of my car, reach the front door and open it slowly. I peek my head in. Everything seems normal. I walk in and announce that I'm home. Then I just hear running coming towards me and I see Tessa sprinting at me and jumping on me while clutching tight to my body.

"Hey, dad! Glad your home. We're having movie night tonight!" She says excitedly while giving me quick pecks on the cheek. I'm glad she jumped on me because I don't want her to notice my growing bulge.

She takes me by the hand and leads me into the kitchen. I see my wife cooking dinner with a smile on her face. I walk over to my wife, give her a big kiss and sit down at the kitchen table with my daughter. We chit-chat about our days as my wife cooks. Everything seems like we are just one big happy family.

Then it's movie time. The usual happens. From the start, we talk about the movie and other things. After thirty minutes, my wife starts to drift off to sleep and my daughter starts to move around, going to the kitchen and bathroom and such. About three-quarters in, my wife is dead asleep and Tessa moves in closer to me. This time I hold her tight. It's a different feeling holding her now. I feel my cock coming alive and my breath getting deeper. But, this time nothing happens. Just holding her as any loving father would.

Then the movie ends. My daughter shocks me when she breaks away from my hold and straddles me. All of a sudden I feel this rush of sexual tension as she holds her head close to mine while my wife sleeps right next to me. She comes down, kisses me right on the lips, and says, "goodnight... daddy." And just as quick as she got on me, she hops off and skips off to her bedroom.

I'm left there stunned by what she did. And that's when it hit me, she called me "Daddy."

Tymak8
Tymak8
229 Followers