I Forgot to Tell My Wife...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim now had room for his pelvis to meet Jamal's strokes and he began thrusting his cock into Wendy's now we'll adapted and lubricated ass. Both men fucking my wife with growing ferocity.

With Jamal and Wendy kissing, again I heard the familiar, muffled grunts and moans from her as she was skillfully DP'd by two rather large cocks. Jamal and Jim pumped her with building intensity.

After only a few minutes Wendy breaks her kiss with Jamal and announced "Oh God! I'm coming!" Her back arched and her legs quaked with each wave of an incredibly intense orgasm. That made five!

This must have had an effect on Jim and Jamal. Jim announced first "I'm going to cum." From my small screen I could see him shove his hips as hard as he could against Wendy's ass. Slamming his cock into her so hard, his balls were tossed upwards and bouncing off of Jamal's.

Jamal tried to withdraw his cock, but Wendy told him "No Jamal! Cum in me! Cum inside me!"

Jim's grunt and moan let me know that's exactly what he was doing. His thrusts slowed but were hard and forceful. Each one with a distinctive grunt.

Jamal pushed his torso up with his arms and slammed Wendy's pussy with his cock. A few strokes later he was grunting and grinding his load into her too. He buried the full length of his cock into her now well used pussy.

When he finished, he rolled off her onto the bed. Wendy lay on top of Jim on her back, flush red, covered in sweat and gasping for breath. Her pussy gaping and now oozing Jamal's cum on to Jim's balls. I can see his cock is now shrinking and soon saw his cock plop out of her ass, followed by his cum.

Wendy rolled off Jim onto her stomach and laid motionless between Jim and Jamal. The two men lay on their sides caressing her. "Are you ok Mrs. Cav... uh Wendy?" "Yes Jim. I'm just completely spent."

Jamal kissed her shoulder, then got out of bed and went to the master bath. I could hear water running. He returned with a wash cloth and towel. He wiped Wendy off gently with the wash cloth, then toweled her dry.

While Jamal cleaned Wendy, Jim got up and went the bathroom to clean himself up. Both men got dressed while Wendy lay spread eagle on our bed. She rolled over on her back to allow Jamal to clean up her cum filled pussy and ass.

"You gentlemen will forgive me for not getting up. I hope you don't mind showing yourselves out?" "Of course not. You rest up. I've got to schedule another appointment with Jamal here to see the rest of the house. Today we only got to see the living room, master bedroom and bath. He has to get back to his office to work. So, we'll have to come back."

Wendy rolled her head over to look at Jim and smiled. "I look forward to that." Be sure to schedule it on a Monday when I'm off work, please. I'd like to be here for that visit too." Jim and Jamal smiled at her. "Absolutely!" was Jim's reply.

Then men left the room and I could hear them walk down the hall, the back door open and then close.

Wendy looked up at the camera on the mantel, got up out of the bed and walked over to it. She looked directly into the lens and bit her bottom lip with a pout. "You need to get your forgetful ass home and reclaim your naughty wife. I love you. Bye." She blew a kiss and the FaceTime call ended.

12