I Found My Wife... A Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," I answered, "I am hurt but I am also furious. How could anyone that I loved so much, that I dedicated my life to making happy, betray me in such a cold, calculating and callous way?"

I realized that I was letting my thoughts and emotions out and I didn't want to do that to Kitty who seemed like a sympathetic listener but who, in fact, was a stranger. She noted that I stopped talking about the subject.

It was 8pm when I received another call from the PI. "They're having dinner now," was all his message said. The attached picture showed the PI's wife up close and Wendy and Steve at a booth in the background. They were sitting side-by-side on the same side of the table.

The next PI report came at 8:45pm. "They've finished dinner and are having after-dinner drinks. They have become very touchy-feely, doing light kissing. Their hands are underneath the tablecloth and I believe they are touching one another." The attached picture showed Steve kissing Wendy's neck while her head was thrown back with a delirious look in her eyes."

"This just keeps getting better and better," I said out loud to myself sarcastically. Kitty took my hand and just held it. There was not much she could do to comfort me.

Thirty minutes later, I received another call from the PI. "They went to the lounge to dance but I don't think they are going to be here long. They have danced a few slow songs and they are all over each other." Another attached picture showed Steve and Wendy in an embrace with his hands on her ass and her arms around his neck. They were French kissing.

It was only ten minutes later when the PI sent his final report. "They are on their way up."

I responded, "Give them thirty minutes and then come to the room."

Kitty could see that my nerves were frazzled and approached me. She stood in front of me and straightened my bow tie. "You look great," she said. "Do what you have to do and I will help you any way I can." Then she gave me a light kiss on the lips. It gave me confidence.

I saw Kitty pick up the camera just before I turned out the lights to the suite.

It seemed like an eternity but, in fact, it was only a few minutes before we heard them at the door. There wasn't much light from the hallway so the room was still dark even with the door open. And then it closed.

I had been standing in the dark for several minutes so my eyes were used to the dark room and I could see the figures only a few yards in front of me. They were in an embrace with Steve standing behind Wendy.

"I've had all the foreplay I can stand," said Wendy. "If you don't fuck me in the next two minutes, I'm going home."

Steve replied, "You've been teasing me all night. If you think I will let you out of this room before I bang your eyes out three or four times, you are out of your mind?"

I motioned to Kitty.

FLASH! In the sudden instant glare of the flash, two figures appeared as statues. Steve was behind Wendy with his left arm over her shoulder and his left hand on her right breast. Steve's right hand had reached around to the front of Wendy's dress and was pressing against her pussy. Wendy's right arm was behind her, obviously massaging Steve's cock. Wendy had her head turned to her left so that she and Steve were in an erotic kiss.

That image became seared into my brain.

FLASH again, one-half second later. The situation had not yet registered on the two lovers' minds.

FLASH, FLASH, FLASH! Appearing to move in slow motion in the strobe of the camera's flash, Wendy became aware of the intrusion. She tried to disentangle herself from Steve's arms.

"What's happening, Henry," she asked.

Relentlessly, the flashes continued.

"Smile for the birdie," Kitty said as she continued to take pictures. Oddly enough, Steve actually looked at the camera and smiled.

Only five or six seconds had passed although I felt like it was an hour. I stepped to the wall and turned on the room lights.

Wendy was angry. "What the Hell is going on around here, Henry?"

Steve responded, "I'm not Henry." He pointed to me and said, "He is."

Wendy looked in my direction but she didn't recognize me immediately because she just had about two dozen flash bulbs go off in her face in the space of a few seconds. She squinted at me, moving her eyes a little to the left and then the right to see around her night blindness.

And then her expression changed from surprise and bewilderment to horror.

"No," she wailed. "No, no, no, oh please God no!"

"Wendy," I said, "You can't imagine how disappointed I am to see you here like this tonight."

"No, this can't be happening," she continued to deny what her eyes were telling her. She tried to back away but Steve held her by the shoulders.

As the realization of what was happening to her, her legs buckled. Before she collapsed completely, Steve caught her and helped her to sit down on the sofa. She buried her face in her hands and continued to sob. She kept repeating, "No, no, no."

"I was so hoping that you would change your mind at the last minute, go home, delete your account with MarriedHookup and resume your roll of loving mother and devoted wife. However, that is not the case, is it? Had you done so, I never would have let you know that I knew about your secret life as a slut."

"Oh, please, I didn't do it. I was going to but I didn't go through with it!" she wailed.

"You would have though, if I hadn't been here. You would have fucked Henry in less than five minutes after you entered the room - probably before you got all your clothes off. You know it and I know it. As far as I'm concerned, you did do it."

"I'm so, so sorry and ashamed. Please let me go home. I will make this up to you."

"First of all," I said while trying to sound unimpressed with her pleas, "you are only sorry that you got caught. And how do you think you can possibly make this up to me?" I did not answer her request to go home.

Steve interrupted, "Do you need me for anything further? If not, I will leave now."

I dismissed Steve. He pulled out the recording device from his suit pocket and placed it on the coffee table. And then he stepped to the door and stopped. He turned his head to Wendy and said, "I'm sorry Wendy. Good luck." Apparently, he had some empathy for her that he developed during the earlier part of their date. And then he was gone.

Sitting up and gathering some of her wits, Wendy said, "I've been communicating with Henry for two weeks now. You must have known what I was into even before that. Why didn't you stop me then?"

"I wanted you to make the decision not to do this," I answered. I wanted you to cancel out this evening with Henry just as you cancelled your date with Jim a few weeks ago."

"You know about Jim?" she asked incredulously.

"Yes," I said. "And I know he cancelled out on you last night."

"But how...?" She asked.

I motioned to Kitty to bring me the album I had put together and I put it on the coffee table in front of Wendy.

For the first time, Wendy noticed Kitty who had been sitting at the bar quietly drinking a glass of wine. She was shocked at how beautiful she was and especially shocked to see her wearing a red cocktail dress exactly like hers.

"Who is she?" demanded Wendy, forgetting her circumstances.

I didn't answer her questions but, rather, directed her attention to the album.

"This album is a collection of all your activity on MarriedHookup; a copy of Willing Wendy's web page, all of your correspondence back and forth to men you were considering having sex with and all the pictures you sent to them. Also, there are copies of your emails to Jim and Henry. Finally, there are copies of the e-mails you sent back and forth to Jennifer, your co-conspirator. The only things that are not in the album yet are the pictures we took tonight of you and Henry in a lustful embrace."

Wendy looked at the front cover, which had the picture of her in her white skirt that she used as her promo picture on her website and cried again. Then she reluctantly, started turning pages.

Wendy looked up at me; she could look through the thin veneer of my cold, indifferent expression to see the damage she had done.

"This must have hurt you so bad," she cried. I'm so sorry for what I did. Please believe me."

She closed the album and pushed it away from her like it was toxic.

"That is your copy," I said. "Take it with you when you leave."

"Please," she said, "I don't want you to look at me anymore. Just let me go home."

"Not before we finish our business," I replied.

I motioned to Kitty again and she picked up a large gray manila envelope and placed it in front of Wendy.

"What's this?" Wendy inquired.

"It's a separation agreement. It stipulates that for the next year we will be separated physically, financially and emotionally. At the end of that period we will either get divorced, which is most likely, or we will reconcile. Further, it states that you will leave the house. The children will stay with me. You will have liberal visitation rights. I will pay you a moderate sum of money each month to help with your housing and living expenses.

"I won't sign anything like this," Wendy protested. I won't let you take my children away from me!"

"If you don't sign this, I will sue for divorce immediately on the grounds of adultery."

"I haven't committed adultery!" Wendy challenged.

"Technically, maybe not but when a judge sees a copy of that album, it will probably make little difference to him."

Weighing the difference between an immediate divorce and a year-long separation with a possible reconciliation at the end, Wendy picked up the pen on the table.

At that moment, there was a knock on the door. Kitty opened the door to find the private detective and his wife waiting to enter. As soon as they were inside, the PI offered a small container to Kitty.

"This is the audio/video recording of your wife's date," he said. "My office will send you a transcript of the audio portion of the recording along with a number of still pictures of your wife and her date in the restaurant and the lounge."

Wendy looked on as Kitty took the thumb drive to the bar where there was a laptop set up on the counter. She inserted the drive, found the file and pushed play. Immediately the scene was of Wendy and Henry that started only a few seconds after they met.

Wendy could easily identify herself in the recording and, apparently, knew that what was to follow would indict her even more. "Turn it off!" she shouted. "Please turn it off."

The detective withdrew to the door with his wife. The wife looked at Wendy and said, "I so sorry, my dear."

When they had gone, I returned to the subject of the separation. "Before you sign, Wendy, you should know that there is one more provision I put in the agreement. It states that during the one-year period that the agreement is in effect, both parties are relieved of their marital vows, particularly the one that pertains to 'forsaking all others'. That means you will be free to fuck any man you want and I shall be equally free to have sex with any woman that I want."

Crying profusely, Wendy signed the document. Actually, she signed two copies of the same document and so did I. One copy was for her. One copy was for me. I slid her copy into a blank page of her album.

"Please, just let me go home now," Wendy pleaded.

"Unfortunately, Wendy, you don't have a home. The separation agreement is effective as of today. Thirty minutes after you stepped out of the house, a moving company arrived to pack all your clothes, shoes, jewelry, computer, and other personal items. When they were finished, a locksmith changed all the locks as well as the garage door code."

"Where are they taking my things?" she asked now feeling the initial effects of the separation.

I answered, "Your things are being moved to your sister and brother-in-law's horse farm in River Junction. Jane and Bill have agreed to take you in for the time being. Their sons are gone. James joined the Air Force after graduating from college and is going to Officer Training School. David is finishing his last year in college. You will be given one of their rooms."

Wendy wailed, "My sister knows? She knows what I have done?"

"Yes," I said. "I told them what was happening and what to expect a few days ago. They have an album similar to yours. They know everything. And, they are not too happy with you, especially Bill. He wanted nothing to do with you. Only Jane convinced him to take you in."

"And my mom and dad? Do they know?"

"No, they know nothing about any of this. They have accepted me as the son they never had. I love them very much and wouldn't hurt them for the world. You will have to think of some cover story to tell them when they find out we are not living together."

"Jane lives more than an hour out of town. How am I supposed to get there? I'm in no shape to drive. I've had too much to drink."

I countered, "Both Jane and Bill are waiting for you in the lobby. Jane is going to drive you to their place and Bill is going to follow in your car."

"When, how can I see my babies?" Wendy whimpered.

"I'll bring them out to the farm in a week or so. Or, you can come into town and see them at the house. However, I would prefer that you wait a couple of weeks because I really don't want to see your face again for a while."

"You can't take care of them all by yourself. What is going to happen to them? They need me."

I answered, "I have hired a Colombian woman, a college student to help with the kids. Her name is Ana Luz Montoya. She is taking online courses and night classes at the local university. She will be staying in our guest room. Her job is to cook, keep the house clean and chauffeur the kids to school and other events if I am not available. She is a very nice young lady and I'm certain the kids will love her."

Wendy stood up to leave. She looked beaten. "I'm so sorry and so ashamed. Please believe me when I tell you that I love only you."

"You'll never believe how sorry I am too. I do believe you love me but not enough to stop you from fucking other men. Which means you have very little respect for me. You were willing to make me an unknowing cuckold with your extracurricular sexual activities."

"Yes, you're right. I wanted wild, lustful sex. I don't know why I wasn't satisfied with a great marriage. I was selfish and made the mistake of a lifetime. I should have known I couldn't hide anything from you. I was so stupid."

For some reason, Wendy thought she could hug me before she left. When she started to approach me, Kitty stepped between us. Wendy, stopped short. Then she looked at me and said, "Who is this woman and what does she mean to you?" She almost sounded indignant, as if she was the offended party.

Kitty stepped back to me and took my arm affectionately. "My name is Kitty. Your husband and I are the very best of friends. As soon as you are gone, I'm going to drag him down to the restaurant for dinner. I'm starved. Then, if the band is still playing, he is going to dance with me. Later, I'll have him bring me back to the room where I'm going to fuck his brains out several times tonight. Sometime, in the middle of the night, he is going to awaken to a world-class blow job and then he is going to fuck me again. In the early morning, I want him to spoon with me and take me from behind and make slow, passionate love to me. By the time he leaves the hotel tomorrow, he will not even remember your name."

These words were crushing to Wendy. She almost doubled over in emotional agony and began sobbing again. "I guess I deserve this," she said.

It seemed like facing her sister and brother-in-law in the lobby was easier than enduring the hurt she was feeling in my presence. She straightened up, stifled her sobs, wiped the tears from her eyes and turned toward the door. Before closing the door behind her, she looked at me and Kitty one last time. Kitty had her hand on my chest and I had my arm tightly around her waist. I tried to appear unemotional but, I imagine, Wendy could see the hurt that she had caused me.

Before she closed the door, I said, "One more thing before you go. Tell Jennifer I owe her big time." Then, she closed the door and was gone.

I stood for a moment after she left just watching the door. Tears started to run down my face. I stepped away from Kitty and sat in a chair with my head in my hands. I wept at my loss.

Kitty was sympathetic which surprised me. She put her hand on my shoulder. "I never met a man who loved his wife as much as you love her," she said.

I stood up and faced Kitty. "You can go home now if you want," I said.

"But you paid for me all night," she rejoined.

"Listen, Kitty, I'm not in a very good place right now. I'm not good company for anybody."

Kitty crossed the room and picked up the red shawl that went with her red cocktail dress. Then she approached me again, to give me a kiss on the cheek, I thought. Instead, she slapped my face very hard. "Stop feeling sorry for yourself!" she commanded. "You did what you had to do. You did what a man should have done. You will just have to let the future take care of itself. Now, I want to go to dinner!"

"Besides," she added, "I would not be doing my job if I just walked out of here. I'm going to give you the night of your life and, in return, I want a walk-on-water endorsement on my website."

That night, we did almost exactly what Kitty said we were going to do. Only, rather than her fucking my brains out, I fucked her brains out. She seemed to love it. I certainly did.

In the hotel restaurant the next morning we both ordered the continental breakfast. While finishing our coffee, Kitty said, "Do you mind answering a question for me?"

I told her to ask me anything she liked.

"Why did you go to all this time, expense and trouble to ambush your wife. The private detectives, the escorts, the hotel suite; all of it must have cost you thousands. You could have just confronted your wife at home and accomplished most of the same thing."

"Think about it, Kitty. You are a smart woman. Why do you think I did this as I did?"

Kitty turned the problem over in her mind. She talked as she thought about it. "Let's see. In the space of a few minutes you took away everything she values: her dignity, her home and her children. She even thinks she lost her husband to me. Hmmmmmm."

Then, it struck her. "You son of a bitch! You son of a bitch! You want her back! This was your goal all along, wasn't it? You want her to pay so dearly for her indiscretion that she won't think of doing anything like this again - ever."

"Yes," I answered. "That is the basic plan. But don't get me wrong. This is not a cerebral exercise. I'm mad as Hell. And I'm not totally certain that I can get over this. But I'm going to try both because I love her and for the sake of my kids. It's not going to be easy for me and I'm going to make certain that it is not easy for her. If things don't work out, I can always go for the divorce."

"What if she had already fucked a few guys before you found out about her website? What would you have done then?

I clenched my fist and said, "I would have divorced her so fast she would have thought she was never married."

Kitty asked, "Is your sister-in-law in on your plan?"

I answered, "Not exactly. However, it is in her nature to want us to reconcile and I believe she will do what she can to make it happen."

Then Kitty changed her tone. "As you probably can guess, I've had many clients over the last few years. However, none of them have gotten to me the way you have. I can't help it. I'm drawn to you for some reason I can't explain to myself. Maybe I admire the depth of your love for your wife. Whatever it is, I want you for a friend. And if things don't work out for you, I want you to contact me."