I Fucked a Lesbian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, wait, I don't..."

Emma knew what I was thinking.

"No fear. That train left the station for the last time a couple years ago. You can't imagine how nice it is not to have to deal with that every month."

I couldn't hold back my grin. "I only know what it's like from the other side. I can't fathom how you girls put up with it for all those years."

Emma shrugged. "For the most part, you get used to it. You know it's coming, and there's nothing you can do about it, so you may as well just resign yourself to the fact."

"But no more, huh?"

"No more," she acknowledged. "It's definitely one of the things about growing older that I don't mind.

"Now, if you're ready, I'm pretty sure I am."

I just knelt there for a moment and looked down at the woman before me. Never had I imagined I'd be having sex with anyone but my wife ever again. The fact that, here I was, and with her blessing, was beyond my wildest imagination. Granted, when we began this, neither Emma or I were into this as anything but an academic exercise, that of giving this lifetime lesbian her first, and likely only, hetero experience. Now, though, the jitters were over, and we were both enjoying being in each other's company. I had no illusions that Emma was going to go for men after this. She was wired to be romantically attracted to her own gender. I didn't quite understand it, but neither was I going to judge. That she'd chosen me for this was a great honor, as I've stated a few times already. I thought I was giving Emma an experience she would remember, and in the way it was originally intended to be presented. It was a pretty good bet she'd look back at this not as a regretful thing. At least, I hoped she would.

There was this one thing we hadn't done yet, that was on my original agenda when I agreed to this whole crazy endeavor. We were preparing to satisfy that point, and I hoped when it was over, Emma would look at this whole thing as a good idea, and an even better overall experience.

Emma parted her thighs, giving me access to the warm, beautiful slit that so far, only my fingers and tongue had had any contact with. That was going to be remedied soon, though...

Emma's fuzzy pussy looked spectacular. It glistened in anticipation of what was about to happen. A hint of apprehension had stolen across her face as I knelt there, drinking in the sight. It was the first inkling of reluctance Emma had displayed for quite a while. Apparently my previous assumption that we were both feeling pretty free-and-easy was off the mark.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

After a couple beats, she nodded. "Yeah. I thought I'd gotten over the jitters by now, but even with everything we've done already, this is the one thing that's going to change things between us forever."

Although I hated to think the words, much less voice them, I asked, "Do you want to stop?"

It took a while for her to respond. When I heard her inhale, I braced myself to hear her say: yes, she wanted to call a halt to the proceedings right then and there.

However, when she spoke, it was exactly the opposite, much to my -- and especially my cock's -- delight.

"No," she whispered. "I've gone too far to chicken out now."

"You're sure? If there's any doubt in your mind, just say so."

Emma laughed. "Oh, there's doubt, trust me. There was doubt when I told Michelle about this idea. There was doubt when I listened to Michelle ask your wife if she'd agree to such a wild notion. There was doubt when I sat there and you and the sisters debated. There's been doubt ever since I stepped into this room.

"However, it's not a whole lot different than the doubts we all feel about almost every little thing we do every day. So far, with each of the things we've done together, the doubts I had were put to rest. This one's a little bigger than those others, though."

"I understand," I told her. My erection was gone again. "I repeat: do you want to stop?"

Emma hadn't closed her legs through all this. Then again, I knelt between them, so how could she?

The confident playfulness was gone. The conflict going on inside her was almost painful to witness.

"I do, but I don't. If I stop now, I'll never know. I'm just afraid I've ruined this for you." Her eyes were beginning to well up.

I got out from between Emma's legs and laid down beside her. Pulling her head into my chest, I whispered, "You haven't ruined anything. I was doing this for you. Sure, I was getting something out of it, too, but I was here because you wanted me to be. I hate to lay it all on your shoulders, but you've given me one hell of an orgasm already. If you can't go any farther, I've already gotten more out of this than I told myself I should when I agreed to it.

"If you want to stop, please just tell me: I want to stop."

Fortunately, Emma never got to the full-out weeping stage. Still, she laid there with her face buried in my chest for quite a while. I just held her, silent, waiting for an answer.

When she did finally speak, I barely heard her. All Emma could get out was: "I..."

Followed by another:

"I..."

I wasn't saying a word. I merely waited to hear the phrase I'd told her to speak to bring this encounter to a close.

"I think..."

Emma's hand started to move from where she'd rested it on my stomach. It continued slowly and haltingly lower, toward my napping cock.

Finally, she turned red-rimmed eyes to me as her fingers closed around my soft penis.

"I think I need to get this thing hard again if you're going to fuck me with it."

There was still some hesitation in Emma's voice, but she grew bolder as she shed the reluctance that'd threatened to overwhelm her just a bit ago.

"I don't want to come out of this regretting that I called a halt to it just as I was going to finally know what other women have known for centuries. You've made this so amazing for me. I feel blessed and happy I asked for you. I can't express how grateful I am to Beth for being willing to share you with me this once."

Then, my lesbian sister-in-law slid down and took my soft cock as deeply into her mouth as it would go. Since I was flaccid, she was able to take me down to the base. While it wasn't deep-throat, having your cock totally encompassed in warm wetness is a fabulous sensation, and I began to grow.

Emma began to fondle my balls as she ran her tongue all around my swelling penis, and after a little bit, I'd gotten big enough, she had to pull back and gulp me down once more, even if this time, she didn't have quite as much of me inside her as she'd started with.

A few minutes later, Emma pulled her lips off me and stared at my hard-on. Again, there was wonder in her eyes at how small and soft I'd been when she began, in comparison to the stiff length she now had before her.

"Fuck me?" she asked, taking her eyes away from my erection for a brief moment.

"I thought you'd never ask," I stated, getting up from where I laid once again.

This time, I didn't sit back and admire the feminine form before me. At least, I didn't linger over it like I had previously. No, this time, I just parted my sister-in-law's wife's legs and aimed my hard-on at the wetness that'd formed as she'd sucked me to readiness.

"You ready?" I asked, seeing none of the fear I'd detected before.

"Please, do it, Jeff," Emma begged. "I'm ready now."

Now, I had to restrain myself from just plunging into Emma's pussy all in a single thrust. I had no idea how truly ready she'd be. Therefore, I eased my way in, taking cues from her for when to stop, and when to continue. It took maybe a minute, but finally my balls rested against her ass, our pubic bushes tangling together.

"You're a virgin no more," I whispered, as I felt Emma's cunt grip and release the foreign invader penetrating her most intimate opening.

Emma began to laugh at my words. "You're right. I was a virgin, wasn't I? I hadn't thought of it like that. Damn. Feels fucking amazing, though."

I felt a swell of pride, knowing that Emma liked what she felt.

"Feels fucking spectacular to me, too. You've got a great pussy."

Any other time, any other setting, it'd have been weird and uncomfortable as hell to talk like that to this woman. However, it was the truth, and in this scenario, it fit. I didn't know if it was the fact that mine was the first cock to slip into this particular hole or not, but Emma's pussy was tight, warm and wet. It was beyond incredible.

Emma took my compliment exactly as I'd intended it, smiled sheepishly and said, "Thank you. You've got a pretty damn nice cock, too."

My first impulse was to belittle myself as I had earlier, but that would have belittled her compliment as well, so I quashed the impulse and merely said, "Thank you. I'm glad you like it."

I basked in the sensation of another pussy gripping my cock. It had been a long time since I'd felt a pussy other than Beth's. It was a rare treat, and one that I'd more than likely never get again, so I was grateful for my orgasm earlier. It meant I'd be able to last a while, which was a good thing, because, as I've stated several times, I didn't want this truly once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to pass by too quickly.

"Let me know when you're ready," I said, gazing down into Emma's eyes.

"Any time you are," she grinned back.

So, with that, I drew my hips back and pulled my cock out till only the head remained held by Emma's wet grip. As I moved, a low moan rumbled through each of us, and I hesitated briefly before starting to move in the other direction. There was no rush. Any other time, after everything that'd happened already, I'd probably have been pooped, and ready for a break. Fortunately, I wasn't tired, and deliberately stroked my cock in and out of this incredible pussy for several minutes.

All during this, we were both making plenty of noise. It was pretty obvious Emma was enjoying her first straight fuck, and after a while, I increased my movements until I was going at a nice, steady pace.

"God, this feels great. The real thing is so much better than any toy," Emma gushed.

"Glad you think so," I panted. "Want to try another position?" We'd been at it for several minutes. I wasn't going to cum immediately, but I could feel the next one peeking around the corner. I wanted Emma to experience my three favorite positions before this was all over, and it seemed like as good a time as any to switch.

"Sure," she agreed. "Where do you want me?"

"Get on your hands and knees."

"Does that mean you have to pull out?" she asked with a slight whine.

"Unfortunately, yes," I admitted. "I don't intend on being outside of you for long, though."

"Okay," Emma replied.

I let myself slip free and sat back while Emma assumed the position I'd requested. Her beautiful ass and glistening pussy were exposed to my delighted gaze, and I wasted no time lining myself up and getting inside her once again.

"Oh yeah," Emma purred when I was once more into her to the hilt. "That's nice."

"Damn nice from here, too."

"Fuck me, straight boy," my lesbian friend ordered over her shoulder.

"How hard you want it?" I asked, sliding myself in and out a little.

After letting out with another moan, Emma said, "I'm wet and ready. Give it to me good. Give this old dyke a dicking to remember."

I laughed at her phrasing, then grabbed her hips in my hands and started to fuck her as hard as I could manage. My hips smacked into Emma's ass, sending shock waves from the impact through her body. Wet, sloshy sounds emanated from the place where our genitals met as I gave this lesbian the dicking she'd asked for.

Of course, such energetic motions take a lot of energy, which, at my age, tends to wane in a hell of a hurry. Before too awful long, I slowed down to a more manageable pace, which was no less enjoyable for us both, and a whole lot more sustainable on my part.

"Is that it?" Emma teased.

"'Fraid so," I replied. "You girls get the luxury of just sitting back and letting us guys do all the work. I'm not in the kind of shape I was in when I was younger."

Laughing, Emma said, "No problem. How about I take over a while?"

"Thought you'd never ask," I told her and pulled out once again, receiving a whimper in return.

Emma got up and moved over so I could lay back on the bed. When I was in position, she straddled me, aimed my cock and expertly sat right down on it.

"I thought you hadn't done this before." I said, returning the teasing tone she'd used on me a bit earlier.

"I haven't," she confessed, "but I know how the parts all go together. I'm a lesbian, not ignorant."

"Never said you were," I replied.

Now, if I have a favorite position for fucking, cowgirl is it. I love being able to see the woman's whole body undulate as she rocks back and forth on me. And with a woman possessing a fine set of tits like Emma's, those luscious breasts do a whole lot of moving.

My lesbian lover slowly ground her pussy against me for a little bit, getting a feel for how this all worked. Then, she began to move up and back, pushing her clit against me on each rocking stroke.

I drank in the sight of this woman riding my cock. It didn't take long for Emma's eyes to close as she concentrated on the sensations coursing through her body. My hands had rested on her hips as she began to fuck me, and I let them slide up her sides until I came to her swinging tits.

Emma's eyes didn't open when I took her breasts in my palms, but a deeper moan came from her throat at the feeling, and that increased when I started to pinch and roll her nipples between my fingers while she fucked me.

The spectacular pussy sliding up and down my cock, as well as the sight of Emma's writhing body and the sounds she was making as I mauled her ample tits, had me getting close to my second orgasm pretty damn quick. Emma's grinding her clit against me was doing a pretty damn good job for her, too.

"You ready to feel a man cum in your pussy?" I panted, feeling myself nearing the precipice.

"Give it to me," she gasped, her own climax obviously almost upon her.

A few strokes more, and I couldn't stand it any longer. I released myself into Emma's soaking cunt, this orgasm feeling even stronger than the first.

At the first pulse of my cum, Emma tumbled over the edge and began to cum with me. It'd been a long time since I'd experienced simultaneous orgasm, and it just made my own last a little bit longer.

Unfortunately, though, the intensity started to fade, and I started to descend from the peak. Emma, too, began to calm little by little, until she slumped over me, her now not-so-tight pussy still wrapped around my wilting hard-on.

For a few minutes, we just laid there, panting against one another. My cock slipped from her, and I felt my deposit leak out over my crotch.

Eventually, Emma found her voice. "Wow. Never came like that before."

"Liked it, did you?" I asked.

"Damn right," she admitted.

"Good."

"Thank you," Emma looked up into my eyes.

"You're very welcome. I'm glad I was able to help." It was the truth. I loved my wife, even moreso after this. Emma and I would now have a bond now, too. We probably would never do this again, but I was pretty sure we'd both play it back in our minds from time to time. Every time we saw each other from here on out, this session would pop into memory, and we'd share it all over again.

"I can't see, but I know I'm a mess."

I laughed. "The pluses and minuses of sex with a guy."

"Would you lick me now if I asked you to?" she said with a little smile.

"Don't know. You haven't asked. Probably." It was true. If she asked me to lick her just then, I'd most likely go down and do it. And I'd make sure she got one hell of an orgasm out of it, too.

"Cool. Just checking."

Part of me was relieved she apparently didn't intend on having me clean up my creampie. After cumming twice, I was ready to just lay there and recuperate.

Emma rolled off and snuggled up beside me. "I hope this doesn't make things weird between us."

"Me, too," I confessed. "I don't think it will. I really hope it doesn't make things weird for our wives."

"Guess we'll just have to wait and see."

We laid there for a few more minutes. We may have snoozed a bit, but eventually, Emma said, "I need to clean up, then we need to change sheets and see what the girls are up to."

I agreed, then let Emma get out of the bed. I watched her go into the bathroom to wash up, thinking if it was my wife, I'd just follow her in and we'd shower together. However, the experiment was over, and such activities were the kind of things two actual lovers do together. For all the kissing and cuddling we'd done, Emma and I were not lovers. I wasn't even her type, though I think I at least gave her a taste of what she'd missed all these years, being only with women. Still, I hadn't set out to convert her, only to show her what she wanted to be shown. I'd done that, and I thought I'd done it quite successfully. I hoped when she thought about it, Emma agreed, and recalled it fondly.

After a bit, Emma came out wearing a towel. She smiled when she saw me sitting there, and said, "All yours," as she dried her hair.

I got up and walked past her to the bathroom, resisting the urge to reach out and touch her. This was probably going to be the toughest part for me: throwing the wall up again. I doubted Emma would have said anything had I reached out and caressed her cheek, her arm, whatever, but the mood had changed.

When I emerged after a shower of my own, Emma was dressed again and sitting on the bed. The difference this time, though, was that she had a smile on her face. However, her being clothed was the cue that we were definitely through.

I got my clothes back on and held a hand out, which Emma took. Helping her to her feet, I rested my hands on her hips and looked down into her eyes.

"Was it what you'd hoped it'd be?"

"My god, it was that and more," she gushed. "Thank you very much."

"You're welcome, though I think the ones we really need to thank are our wives."

"That's for fucking sure," Emma laughed. "I'm going to fuck Michelle nine ways to Sunday after this."

"And I'm going to show Beth my appreciation as soon as possible, too, since she's always reluctant to have sex when she's staying with you guys."

Emma laughed. "I'm going to be too busy to be offended if I hear you two fucking later."

I laughed with her. "Let's get the sheets changed and see if we can find our women, then."

We got the bed straightened up again and headed back to the living room. No one was in the house. There was a note next to Emma's purse saying they'd gone out and where to find them.

Emma and I got in her car and went to meet the sisters at a local coffee shop. When we stepped through the door, there they were. We both walked up to our respective spouses and kissed them deeply, not concerned that everyone in the place could see.

"So, it went well?" Michelle asked.

"It did," Emma told her.

"How was it for you?" Beth asked me.

"It was great. Thank you. But I need to show you my thanks in a much more physical manner than just words."

"I think we can arrange that," my wife said with a smile. "You'll have to tell me all about it while you do."

"And you need to do the same," Michelle told Emma.

"I can hardly wait," Emma and I agreed in unison.