I Get Sold At Auction

Story Info
I get sold at a charity auction. It’s more than I thought.
2.4k words
4.31
27.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mook0098
Mook0098
83 Followers

Sold to number 27 for $250! Thank you!

I suppose I should back up a bit and explain how I got here. My wife Gina and I have been married over thirty years. We're in the empty nest phase with the kids grown and moved out on their own. We've been getting more active around town and one of our friends invited us to a charity event. As most charity events go, there was a silent auction and a live auction. Gina and her friend had the idea to put me up as an auction item with the tagline "handyman special."

For context, I am good at doing things around the house. Paint, tile, full blown kitchen and bath renovation. You get the picture. One of the things my wife is famous for is telling our friends that "we'd" be happy to help them tile their kitchen backsplash or change out their bathroom vanity.

"We" meaning me.

So I was "sold" to a couple who looked like they were in their late 50's. He was an average looking guy and looked like he was in decent shape. No giant beer gut anyway. She looked like she was a fan of yoga. Lean body, tan, and what looked like B cup breasts in a tight fitting dress.

I went over to introduce myself looking at Gina as I walked over. She was laughing with our friends and waving. I thought to myself "What the hell have I let her talk me into now?" I introduced myself to Ed and Mary and asked them what they had in mind.

Ed did most of the talking. Mary just kind of stared and smiled. It was like she was, pardon the cliche, undressing me with her eyes. Ed was kind of smiley himself,

"I am no good at painting or at many handy things around the house. I'm more of an IT guy. My daughter has moved to Seattle and we want to paint her room so I can use as a home office. It's a weird shade of pink and we just can't find a painter who will do such a small job, even on the side."

I told them "No problem. I am actually pretty good at painting with all the times we have moved. I certainly have all the right tools. Just text me the dimensions of the room and I'll tell you how much paint to buy." We exchanged numbers and set the job the next Saturday.

Gina was still laughing when I got back to the table. "So you're going to be their Schneider and do whatever they want for a day?"

"Yes. Whatever they want. At the moment I am painting a room for them but they'll let me know if there's anything else".

"We'll have fun with that. It's nice to have someone around to do your bidding."

Saturday rolls around and I gather the tools I need and headed over to Ed and Mary's house.

Ed answers the door dresses in typical weekend gear. Gym shorts and a t-shirt. Mary is rocking her yoga outfit. God bless whoever invented yoga pants because her ass looked fantastic. I could just make out the line of her thong. She was also wearing what I guess was supposed to be a sports top but there was no modesty there at all. Her tits looked firm and nipples were at full attention. Overall a wow knockout.

It took me a few hours to paint the room so not too bad. As I was cleaning up Mary came in and said "Can we ask one more thing of you?"

"Sure. My wife said whatever you needed."

She smiled wide at that. "So here's the thing. Ed has been wanting to get adventurous lately. He has really been wondering what it's like to suck a cock. I tried to tell him but words just don't quite do it justice. He's clean if you're wondering. Neither of us have had sex outside of our marriage. And if you don't mind I kind of want to watch."

I just stood there for a second while she put on a coquettish smile. I certainly didn't expect that request out of left field.

In my mind it was a jumble of thoughts:

"I'm not gay but it's just a blow job."

"Would Gina have an issue with this? Dumb question. Of course she would."

"If I'm being honest, I've always been curious myself."

"They did pay for me and Gina did say to give them whatever they need."

In my mind that was a 20 minute conversation as I worked through the pros and cons. In real life it was about 20 seconds.

"Sure - on one condition. You're in the room and you're naked. And you never tell a soul."

Yeah that's two conditions. Fight me.

She actually jumped up and down with excitement, grabbed my head with both hands, and gave me a wet kiss.

"Ed! He said yes! Get up here!"

She grabbed my hand and led me to their bedroom. She pulled her top off revealing those beautiful little tits with quarter sized dark areola and, again, nipples that could cut glass. I pulled my shirt off and she started undoing my pants. I was only semi hard at that point but she pulled them down just as Ed walked into the room.

At the same time they said "Whoa!"

"Jesus Ed, we picked a big one for your first. I can't wait to see that thing angry."

Ed just stood there with a stupid grin on his face.

Mary chided him a little. "Don't just stand there. Take your clothes off!"

I finished stepping out of mine and Mary peeled off the yoga pants. Still not disappointed. She had a freshly waxed pussy with just a little hint of labia starting to show. Ed stripped down quickly revealing an average looking penis. About 5" and on the thin side but with a big mushroom head.

Mary told me to lay back on the bed and she went over to a side chair licked her fingers, and started gently stroking her pussy.

Ed came over and was a little tentative. I just looked at him and said "It's all yours my friend."

He knelt on the bed, took my cock in one hand, and started stroking. I just laid back, looked at Mary who was staring intently while still stroking her pussy, and let it all happen. He was still a little tentative but I won't say it felt bad having someone else stroke my cock. That and the performance Mary was putting on helped me get a raging erection.

"Holy shit Mary! This thing is huge! I don't know if I can get it in my mouth."

"That is pretty big Ed. Just kind of work the tip. Like you're eating watermelon without using your teeth. Lick the shaft a bit too. Keep your hand stroking gently." Clearly a voice of experience.

I felt like a model for the class but he did as he was told. It felt awkward but I was still convinced that's there's no such thing as a truly bad blowjob.

Ed starting working the head of my cock with his lips and tongue. Every now and then he would lick from the base of my cock all the way up the full 8 1/2 inches. He was really starting to get a rhythm when Mary jumped up from the chair.

"Jesus that is so frigging hot. I can't even stand it. Can I sit on your face?"

Gina said do whatever they want.

"Absolutely. This is pretty damn hot!"

Ed kept on working my cock while Mary eagerly climbed on the bed and lowered her very wet and swollen pussy on to my mouth. I licked along her inner labia, teasing a bit, and not hitting her clit just yet. I must have hit the spot because she started moaning. I snaked my tongue right in her pussy as deep as it would go which got me a surprised "Wow!" She started grinding a little on my mouth so I went for her clit and started sucking - like I was eating watermelon without using my teeth. Every now and then I'd stiffen my tongue and shake my head side to side. That really got her going.

"Jesus fuck! Oh shit! That feels amazing!" She had both hands on the headboard and was grinding away. I think it distracted Ed a bit because he would pause every now and then to see what Mary was making such a fuss about. After a few minutes, Mary came hard. She was gripping the headboard with everything she had and pushing her pussy hard on to my tongue. I kept sucking her clit for all it was worth. They always say "When a woman is coming don't stop what you're doing or change it up in any way. Just. Keep. Going."

Once Mary had calmed down a little, Ed said "Jesus my jaw is killing me. This thing is just too big."

Mary looks up and in an out of breath voice says "don't worry about it. I wasn't planning on this but that is the biggest cock I have ever seen. Ed I really want to fuck him. Is that ok?"

"Go ahead. I'll find something else to do."

As I think back on that moment, I suspect they had more planned for me than they let on and everything was actually a totally planned strategy that was just set in motion. But did I really care at this point? Fuck no.

Im still on my back and Mary settles in. It's going to take her a minute I think. "Holy shit I feel like I am trying to fuck a horse!"

She going slowly up and down, working my fat cock into her tight pussy inch by inch. After about 30 seconds I can feel her tightness relax and she bottoms out, grinding her swollen clit on my pelvis. She starts rocking back and forth, working her clit for a couple minutes and pulling on her nipples. After a couple minutes of that she starts sliding up until my cock almost falls out and then slams back down making noises like "Hnnnh", "Ahhhh" and "Ohhh".

Watching this spectacle, I had totally lost track of Ed. I see him coming up behind Mary, stroking his hard cock, and all of a sudden feel something cool being rubbed on my asshole.

Now this is unexpected.

Do I object? What the fuck? Is he going to try and fuck my ass while his wife is fucking me after he was sucking my dick?

So I mentioned that I was curious about sucking a guys cock. Truth be told I have also been curious about being fucked in the ass. I tried a dildo once and it just didn't do anything for me. Well, here we go.

Mary was still riding up and down and seeming like she was going to cum again. So I just kept letting it play out.

Ed started working a finger in my ass, then two. It was an interesting sensation especially while being balls deep in pussy. After a bit of that he pushed my legs out a bit (like a frog) so Mary could keep riding. I felt his big mushroom head pushing against my hole. Mary actually stopped for a couple seconds so he could get in. I was trying my best to relax and he was able to get the head do his cock past my virgin ring. He stopped there and asked if I was ok.

"I'm good. Just go easy. I've never done this before."

Mary and Ed said at the same time "Me either" and chuckled a bit.

He starts working his greasy lubed cock in and out of my ass. I have to say, it felt really good. Much better than a cold plastic dildo. He was starting to get a rhythm and some depth when he bottomed out and at the same time started punching my prostate with the head of his dick. Now that felt amazing. My cock jumped and must have swelled a bit because Mary kind of yelped.

I started making noise of my own. "Hoo!" "Wowowow! "Holy shit!"

Mary started up and down again with a fury. I have to tell you - with Mary riding my cock and Ed fucking my ass, it was super hard to concentrate. I'm glad I didn't really have to do anything.

From the noises and the frantic pace, I could tell that this wasn't going to last long. Mary starts making noises and saying "Shit I'm going to cum again!" Ed starts picking up the pace and clearly is ready to blow. I start feeling the heat and pressure building up from the deep.

Shit for first timers this is going pretty well.

Mary comes first with a flood of juices and a loud series of "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!". Exhausted she collapses forward on my chest trying to catch her breath but still holding my cock in her pussy. Ed is really going to town now.

Between Mary's tight pussy, Ed banging my prostate, the sensation of being fucked, and just the whole scene in general, I start coming. No noise this time, just a long held breath and a grunting slow exhale pumping what seems like a good six jets of spunk into Mary's pussy. I think that sent Ed over the edge because he just slammed his cock home. I could feel it pulsing in my ass while he let out a loud "aahhhhh aahhhh aahhh!"

After a minute, Ed pulled his cock out with a quiet "pop". Mary rolled off dripping a giant puddle of my cum back on my stomach. We all just looked at each other catching our breath, smiled, and said "Wow."

Ed went and got us some hand towels so I could clean up, said "Thanks for that, it was amazing!" and went for the shower. Mary and I got dressed and she kissed me. Pulling away, she said "That was amazing! Way better than I could have even imagined."

True to their word (as far as I know), they never told a soul what happened. I am, however, looking forward to the next auction.


Mook0098
Mook0098
83 Followers