I Got Fucked by my Cousin [F] [28]

Story Info
How I hooked up with my cousin.
1.9k words
3.84
47.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nred92
nred92
407 Followers

Hi loves, Nina here!

I'm 28 years old, live in Canada but originally from Lebanon. I'm 5 ft tall, about 135 pounds, with dark hair and light skin. I was brought up fairly conservatively but ever since my separation from my husband, I've really started to explore and experiment with sex. Part of this was due to necessity as my separation led me to a tough financial situation. I had to move into a sketchy neighbourhood to be able to afford rent, and finding a job in this environment having never worked has been a challenge. I'm in debt and my credit has taken a bit of a hit.

As a result, I've had to resort to becoming a sex worker, an occupation I enjoy much more than I thought I would have. My clients are generally all older men, between the ages of 50-60+, which works out nicely for me because I have a weakness for older men (while they have a weakness for my short skirts).

One of my recent clients had been my uncle (my dad's brother). It's a bit of a long story so I would recommend reading my latest post for details on how it all happened, but basically we found each other on a dating site, started sexting without knowing who we were talking to, and then before you know it, I was at his place getting railed by him. It was an amazing experience and having a man I've looked up to all my life inside me was a treat. Since then, I've been regularly seeing my uncle and it's been our dirty little secret.

One time when I was hanging out at my uncle's house when his son (my cousin) had dropped by. It had been a while since I'd seen my cousin and I told him I was visiting his dad. My cousin is much older than me in his mid 40s, over 6 feet tall and very handsome. He's married and has kids with his wife. We talked for a bit and forgot how much we missed the good old days. I always looked up to him because I just thought he was really cool. We exchanged numbers and he was on his way.

Later that night I texted him to say how nice it was to see him. He echoed my sentiment and asked me what was new in my life. He had obviously heard about my separation so we talked a bit about that. My ex husband had told my entire family that I had cheated on him with an older man, but obviously that wasn't the full story. There was a lot more to it, such as how he allowed his friends to fuck me and only had a problem when I decided to sleep with someone outside his friend group. I told my cousin the full story, how I slept with my husband's group of friends, how they all took turns with me, and how my ex was compliant throughout the whole thing.

My cousin was sympathetic but also made sure to tell me how hot he found it that I was passed around by a group of guys. I decided to take things up a notch and tell him about my neighbours, how I've been making my way through a new group of friends and being shared by them. My cousin loved hearing about this.

As we were texting, he commented on my WhatsApp profile picture, which was a picture of me in a short little denim skirt and white tub top. He said that I looked amazing and sexy. I thanked him and sent him a few more pictures in some of my outfits - no nudes, but the pictures were revealing and racy. He said I looked incredible and asked me what I was doing the next day and that he would love to hang out to talk more. I approved and he was set to pick me up from my place the next night.

I was mildly turned on by the idea of my cousin finding me and my adventures sexy. During family gatherings he would always hang out with my older brothers, but I would always try to spend time with him because I found him to be really cool and kind of hot. I could have obviously dressed more conservatively for our hangout, but decided to tease him a bit. I wore the same outfit I wore the night I slept with my uncle - my pink low cut backless top, a slightly see through white mini skirt and no bra (I hate bras). I paired it with a short black coat and went downstairs to see him waiting in his car.

I got in the passenger seat and gave him a hug as he looked me up and down. I took off my coat as soon as I got in the car to reveal my naked back and arms too. He told me I looked stunning. Because of the lockdown restaurants were all closed. We decided to grab food from a fast food drive thru and drove to a quiet parking lot to eat. After we finished eating we started talking more as he started asking questions about some of my adventures. I had undone my seatbelt put my feet up on the seat while facing him.

My skirt began riding up slowly and my cousin casually shifted his hand to my thigh. I pretended not to notice. We continued chatting until his hand shifted to the thin strap of my top. He started playing with it and curling it between his fingers. Again, I pretended that this was normal behaviour but obviously knew where we were headed.

He asked me why I was dressed the way I was. I said that I always wear clothes like this. He replied that he remembers me covering up a lot more than this. I smiled and told him that I had a feeling he might enjoy seeing me dressed this way, to which he just gave a smile.

"You know I'm married," he said. "But yet you show up here looking like this and making my blood boil. That's a bad thing."

I told him he could drop me home now and just call it a night and to that he said, "I think it's too late for that, don't you think?" He continued to twirl my strap on his finger before lifting it off my shoulder to expose one of my breasts. He did the other and pulled my top down to my stomach and took a second to observe my perky, hard, tiny pink nipples.

He pulled on one of my nipples. I closed my eyes and let out a moan. He pulled on the other, and twirled and twisted it between his fingers. My sensitive nipples made me moan again. He pulled out his phone and started taking pictures of me topless. He asked me to smile but I couldn't with him twisting and tugging on my tits.

I moved towards him and we started to make out, kissing passionately, while he continued to pull both my nipples. It was starting to hurt and I needed to give my tits a break. I asked him to move his seat back as I made my way under the steering wheel and between his legs. I unzipped his jeans and took out his rock hard cock. It was fairly average in length but made up for it with its thickness and veiny texture. I took his juicy dick in my mouth and got to work.

My cousin decided to take control by holding my head still between his legs and fucking my skull. I realized that he clearly still sees me as the annoying little cousin at our family gatherings which is why he wanted to take a dominant role. I abided by his wishes and just looked up at him while he fucked my face. My gag reflex triggered more than once as my eyes started to water. I felt like I was in heaven.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a condom. I helped him put it on while kissing his testicles and inner thighs. I got up from under the steering wheel, my knees dirty from the car mat, and lifted my skirt up (it didn't have a long way to go seeing as how short it was to begin with!). He held me firmly by my ass and lowered me on to his cock. I closed my eyes and let out a loud moan as my mouth opened. I tried to kiss him but he refused (probably because I had just sucked his cock I assume), so I decided to kiss and nibble at his neck and shoulders. He squeezed and slapped my creamy white butt while digging his nails deep. I bounced on him harder and faster feeling every inch of him permeating within my pussy.

He went back to my nipples and started squeezing and pulling on them hard, almost like he was trying to milk them. I screamed in pain as tears started welling up in my eyes, my pussy sore from the pounding and my tits in pain. He started breathing harder and faster and I could tell he was getting close to finishing. My hungry pussy continued to take his pole inside, getting beat up and fucked, as he closed his eyes, clenched his teeth and came. I could feel the warmth of his cum through the condom in my pussy.

I got off him and fixed my clothes up. We didn't say much on the ride back to my building. He dropped me off, I gave him a hug and he drove off. The moral dilemma of this situation started to hit me hard. Not the fact that we are related, but rather that he cheated on his wife with me. I had potentially caused problems in someone's marriage, and while he may have cheated on his wife with others girls before, there is no way of me knowing that. I had decided there and then that I would not see him again.

But of course, that sentiment didn't last long. He had asked to hook up again a couple days later and I said yes. It went down the same way - we grabbed food from a fast food place, went to a secluded parking lot, fucked, and he dropped me home. The date barely lasted an hour. After this time, I again promised myself that I wouldn't do it again. But shortly after, when he sent me a picture of his cock, I was enticed and decided to go again.

This time around, I decided to surprise him by wearing a butt plug. He loved how kinky I was and fucked me even harder. Surprisingly, he didn't use a condom and ended up cumming inside my pussy. Feeling his sticky white cum was a blessing and I savoured every ounce of it.

I realized that this would become a bit of a regular thing and I didn't seem to mind. Due to how sensitive this situation was, I could never let my uncle or my cousin know about each other. While my uncle knows I'm a sex worker, my cousin does not. I may tell him some day when the time was right. For now, I was just happy to enjoy some good old family fun!

-Nina


nred92
nred92
407 Followers