I Hadn’t Meant to Fuck Her

Story Info
Fucking my great niece.
1.2k words
4.33
56.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ANHbiguy
ANHbiguy
68 Followers

This story is about a relationship with my great niece. If you find it offensive please avoid!

I come from a very large family with lots of siblings. I was an uncle before I was a teenager. Years ago we were much closer but over the years most of us lost track with occasional contact around the holidays.

One of my nieces had several children by different fathers. I knew her kids very casually having little contact with them.

A few years ago at a holiday party out of state I saw my great niece Tianna for the first time in years. Her father's side of the family was Puerto Rican. Unlike my very pale family she had beautiful light caramel skin. She was about 5'5" and about 145-150 pounds maybe. She wasn't skinny or fat but very big boned and a very full bodied with nice firm well rounded tits I'd say around 34- 36 C and an ass to die for. She did have a bit of a little round tummy with a pierced navel showing. I have to say I have a some what of a bellybutton fetish. Tianna also had a killer smile and long black wavy hair.

As everybody said there hellos she gave me a big hug. I kinda tripped over a chair and we ended up in a tighter embrace then expected with my hand on her ass. She smiled and gave me a peck on the cheek. We found ourselves chatting for a bit and she told me she graduated from high school this past year with honors and was planning on going to school for nursing. I knew she had been in trouble a few years ago and told her I was proud of her. This was a pure city kid never having left the city. She told me she envied me living in the wilds of Vermont. I suggested since she was over 18 and had a car she should drive up the three hours some day for a visit and I'd show her around.

We left it at that and when it came time to leave I got another big hug with her boobs smashed against me and this time her hand touched my ass! My mind raced but I figured nothing would ever come of it. I can tell you I jerked off many nights alone to pics I took that Christmas.

The following April I got a private facebook message saying she'd like to visit and maybe try camping and hiking.

June came and she drove up. After settling in we talked ate and watched tv that evening. After she showered she came out dressed in a tank top and booty shorts and stretched out on the couch. I couldn't take my eyes off her and I was glad I was sitting in the recliner hiding my boner. She was knock out gorgeous with a body that oozed sexy without trying. I suggested we turn in early so we could get up at the crack to pack in the morning. When I got in my room I jacked off and came harder than I had in years but knew I'd never act on anything and chocked up her attire to the way her generation dressed.

We headed out the next morning hike a good 5 hours and set up campsite off trail in the middle nowhere. She marveled at everything, the trees, mountains and the stars. After dinner I heated water and helped her wash her hair. It felt so good being close brushing against her and smelling her. Eventually we turned in.

Now I usually sleep in the nude but put on some gym shorts and crawled in my bag. She had her tank top with her boobs almost falling out and her booty shorts.

We chatted and began to drift off when the temperature dropped suddenly and a storm moved in. It began to rain just as she needed to leave the tent to pee. I took her outside the tent and flashed a light for her as I turned away. Suddenly the heavens opened up. We were soaked.

We crawled back inside and the thunder and lightening started. She told me she was scared and couldn't warm up so I slid my bag closer and stroked her head and reassured her but she was shivering and asked if we could zip the bags together because she was scared and needed to warm up. If you have never been in the mountains you wouldn't understand how the thunder reverberates and echoes over and over.

I did zip the bags together and we scooched in and next thing I knew we were spooning with me rubbing her shoulders. I was getting so turned on and was hard as a rock as she leaned back. I tried to avoid my boner touching her and bent in an odd way so my cock was not touching her, but it was useless. I was afraid she'd get offended when she took my hand and lowered it to her ample soft breast and pushed her beautiful derriere against my raging hard on. I started stroking her boob through her tank without thinking. As she snuggled into me we realized we were soaking wet. She then asked weren't we suppose to take off our wet clothes to get warm? I stuttered and stammered, " I suppose". We stripped down and climbed back into the bags resuming the spoon position. I did my best not to get to close and touch her with my hard on when she turned her head and told me it was ok she liked the warmth and touch. Next thing I know she turned her head towards me and we were kissing! This beautiful 19 year old with her 52 year old great uncle! I touched her everywhere she was soft and by now warm. We didnt notice the storm had stopped when I had snuggled down and began eating her beautiful pussy with a nicely trimmed black bush. She turned and lowered her pussy over my face and began sucking my cock. I warned her I was going to cum very fast. She giggled took it all turned and kissed me with my own cum. In about ten minutes she had me hard again and lowered herself on me and began rocking back and forth. I turned on a small tent light so I could watch this beautiful creature.

I flipped her to missionary and started banging her hard. She said she was on the pill and wanted me to cum in her. Oh my god that set me off and I spasmed shooting the biggest load I ever let loose inside her. We spooned and fell asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night to her rubbing her nice full ass against me, we fucked again. I don't now how to better describe it but she felt warm, soft, and firm all at the same time. After cumming again I enjoyed just holding and stroking her all over. In the morning I was afraid it would be awkward but she kissed me good morning like it was the most natural thing We fucked every night. Before she went home she talked about going to college near me. I told her she always had a room with me.

She said, "I don't need my own room, I'll be sleeping in your bed!"

ANHbiguy
ANHbiguy
68 Followers