I Hate Bullies...So Fuck Me Instead

Info
Let's show those bullies what they're missing out on!
121 words
4.5
22.6k
17
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LushinLace
LushinLace
3,868 Followers

**I Hate Bullies So Fuck Me To Spite Them**

I'm fed up of standing by and watching you get bullied by a few assholes in class.

I decide to let you know that I'm here for you. But the bullies return and stare at us through the window of the locked classroom door.

So why don't we give them a show? ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Thanks to /u/Mineisthenoose for allowing me to share his fun script.

*All the characters depicted are aged 18+ and all interactions in this audio are consensual. This content does not encourage violence or harm towards anyone, this is strictly a fantasy, this is not real. This audio is recorded by an adult and was made for adults only.*

--:--
--:--
1.0
LushinLace
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
martiuscassius58martiuscassius582 months ago

Pretty Hot my Dear; A Queen cock sucker like you should enjoy giving a nice, deep, filthy rim job, using a finger in your Lover Butthole, while bathing, sucking his balls, and during a nasty deep throat.

Love ya nasty MILF XOXO

Starburst8865Starburst8865over 1 year ago

Pretty good. This balances out the incredibly stupid porn where they praise the bully and the bullies get rewarded for bullying. This is great to balance out the other stupid fetish of the other way around.

6Bi9Sara6Bi9Saraabout 3 years ago
Love not War?

Be honest; You paid those bullies just so you could have a play. You didn't have to do that. Just ask next time Sugar. And you did have someone selling tickets right?

MUAH!! Sara.

Share this

Similar Stories

Busty Amber Ch. 01ย Old man lusts after his grand-daughter's busty friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Babysitter Auditions Pt. 01: Kylieย I wanted a live-in babysitter; she offered more.in Loving Wives
Massaged by a Nerdย The story of how a few innocent massages went too far.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Fucking my Professorย A little story from my Sophomore year.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Mix-Up Ch. 01ย Beautiful blonde teen runs into the town creep.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories