I Hate My Master Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It went on for quite some time. They were ecstatic to be able to grab me. I recoiled in my head. Finally the hands slowed down and Timmy had me sit back on his lap. Naked. His roaming hands went over me. Stroking my dick, fingering my hole. Twisting my nipples. My cock stayed hard, and the guys went back to their stupid chatter. I saw a couple head off to what I presumed was a bedroom. Apparently they had gotten heated up enough to need a fuck. I could feel Timmy hard under me. He was having the time of his life. He was showing off, and using me to do it. My submission to him was what he wanted everyone to see, and my submission was in front of everyone to see. I just wanted to get out of here and have it be over. Hell, I'd almost hoped Timmy would get horny enough to want to fuck me and we could go back to his place. At least my humiliation would be private.

They talked for hours. I was so bored. Bored and degraded. Bored, degraded, and felt up. Timmy looked at one of the guys. "Hey, can I use your bedroom? I need to relieve some pressure." My guts froze. He was going to fuck me with all these guys in the next room. They would all know what was happening.

"Sure, you know where it is." I guess that was the host.

Timmy pushed me up. "Let's go, Daddy needs his crank attended to."

"I'll attend to it real good Daddy, I promise." I said as Timmy grabbed my hard cock and led me to a bedroom. I was being led around by my fucking cock.

Timmy wasted no time, as soon as the door was closed, his dick was out. "Suck." He said, forcing my head to his crotch. I got to sucking before I had a chance to say anything. Not that I sucked long. Timmy was super turned on, and pushed me over the bed after I had been working my mouth just a few minutes.

Timmy was in a rush to get his cock in my hole. He got to fucking and was doing it hard. "Daddy's fucking you. Tell me you love Daddy fucking you." He slapped my ass.

"I love you fucking me Daddy." I said automatically.

"Louder." Timmy spanked me again.

"I love you fucking me Daddy!" I knew what he wanted, he wanted them all to hear it. So I was pretty loud.

"Fucking great." Timmy said.

"Fuck me Daddy! Fuck me deep!" He wanted them to hear, so I had to be loud enough so his friends could hear. "Keep fucking me! Please fuck me!"

Timmy came in me, collapsing onto my back. "That was the fucking best." He breathed into my ear.

"I'm glad you liked it Daddy." I just lay there. Not for long. He pulled off of me and I cleaned his cock off like the whore I felt like just then.

We went back to the living room. "He's still hard!" One of the guys said, and the rest started laughing at me.

Timmy grinned "He loves getting fucked by his Daddy, he can't get enough of it."

I was red all over, now I was a fucked out slut in front of a bunch of guys I had never met before. I was so low. I could have wiped the floor up with the group of them, and now I was just a sex toy in front of them.

Timmy stopped us in the middle of the floor. He kept in place and got behind me, first running his hands over my abs and chest. "You know, he's not gotten off. Want to see him shoot his load?" I was horny, it would be great to blow a load, but I sure didn't want to do it for their entertainment. Timmy's hand wrapped around my cock and did a few tugs. There was riotous agreement that I needed to get off. Of course they wanted to see it. "You need to cum, don't you boy?"

"Yes, Daddy, I need to cum real bad." This was so bad, I was going from one low to another in front of all these twinks.

"Daddy's going to be nice to you. Stand here and let us all watch you." Timmy gave a few more pulls, then left me on my own, whispering so only I could hear "Don't cum until I say you can." I was on display in front of all of them. I was the only one naked, and everyone could see my erect dick.

"OK, Daddy." I started to pull on my cock. I got even harder than I was before. I started to moan, I was supposed to put on a show to entertain these guys. According to their very verbal appreciation, they were enjoying it. I was built, I didn't have a hard time picking up in bars back when I was allowed to get out. Now I'm just a piece of meat doing things that should be left in private.

Timmy smirked at me from his chair. He knew I had to be humiliated, but he didn't know how bad. I was mortified. I swear the twinks tittered watching me jerk off. Me, a studly guy, doing this just so they would be amused, and doing it under orders of one of their own. Doubly hot for them, doubly miserable for me.

I was so ready to pop, but I couldn't without orders. It was stressful, being just on the edge of cumming and not being able to. My face had to show how desperate I was to cum, because Timmy piped up with "He looks like he needs some help. Somebody want to stick a finger up his ass?" That sounded a bit wicked. He was twisting the knife a bit.

A couple of the guys scooted around, eager to be the one to finger me. There was some scuffling and I could tell there was some fighting to win. One of them managed it, roughly shoving a finger in my ass. There was a hoot of victory and a few sighs of defeat, as the losers went back to watch me perform.

The guy with a finger in my ass was playing with me. He'd hit what I now knew as my prostate, but was more interested in just messing with me. This was a game to him. Timmy grinned at me, watching me hold off on coming but getting my hole messed with. "Catch it in your hand and cum now boy." Timmy let me come, and I shot as soon as I had permission. I took shuttering breaths as the twinks laughed at me. I had barely managed to catch it in my hand. "Eat it." Timmy lead more laughter.

"Right, Daddy." I licked it up. I hated doing this, even to my own cum, but at least it wasn't someone else's. I don't know what was worse.

I had to get back to Timmy's lap and get fondled by him. He wanted to bask in the glow of having fucked me in front of all his friends. And I was still hard. To them it must have proved that I liked it and wanted more. Timmy was so casual about it, molesting me in front of everyone. I was shattered inside, but outside I looked like I was enjoying it. Face and cock.

I guess Timmy was getting bored, since I felt his finger push inside my hole. He moved it around some, making me shift a bit. "What's in your pussy boy?"

"Your finger Daddy." I was beet red again. Everyone had stopped talking and was watching us. I was a living porn movie again.

"You don't want me to take it out, do you?" Timmy had found a new way to debase me in front of all these guys.

"No, Daddy." I squirmed some more as his finger poked deeper.

"Good boy. You keep being a good boy, and I'll fuck you nice and long when we get back." Timmy sounded so sincere.

"Oh, thank you Daddy! I really can't wait until you fuck me with your big cock again." I bounced a little, just to prove how much I wanted to get fucked. Peals of laughter rang out. I was acting so submissively, they all wanted to be where Timmy was. Even the bottoms, I'm sure. Not that I thought any of these guys were total tops. I guess that irked me more than I wanted to realize. That here I was playing bottom boy in front of a bunch of what I was sure were bottoms. Damn, and I knew the terms and everything.

But by now it was really late, and the beer was giving out, so Ubers were being called. Timmy ordered one. When it arrived, he let me put my pants on, but I had to leave my shirt open.

12