I Hate My Master Ch. 31

Story Info
Mark is loaned out to a gamer.
7.5k words
4.38
5.3k
4
0

Part 31 of the 31 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 04/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxpotter
maxpotter
368 Followers

I Hate My Master Chapter 31

I soaped up in the shower. One of the few times I was away from all the horrors Chris rained on me every day. As I lathered up my ass crack I felt my hole, so many dicks had been in it, all because Chris made me take them. I worried my asshole would change, be open forever. My finger ran around it in worry. What would Chris do to me? I had no power to resist. He'd even proven he could make me choose to suck him. Even getting railed by Zane, I was lost in remembering how Chris manipulated me into doing it to myself.

It's Friday, I had permission to clean up after my gym time. Not even the gym was an escape, since Chris wanted me to keep a fit body. Everything was so I could be used more by Chris and whoever else he passed me to.

Getting out of the shower, I dried off and looked at myself in the mirror. I was good looking, that's for sure. I used to get women in bed all the time. I didn't have much time, Chris wanted me to report to him when I was done. The fucking mind control he had implanted in me kept me from delaying in obeying his orders. If I could just find a way to escape, to get away. But there was no way. No matter how hard I thought on it, I could never find a way to get out.

I had orders to stay naked, so I tossed my towel into the hamper and went to find Chris. I heard his voice in the living room, and fuck me, another voice as well. I was going to be on display again. With a deep breath, I got down and crawled into the room.

"There is my fuck slave." Chris said, pointing me out.

"That's the way slaves need to enter a room." The man sitting on the couch was in all black, including a long black coat and black hat. Who was this guy? I crawled over between them and waited.

"Kiss his feet." Chris ordered.

"Yes Master." I obeyed. Like I had a choice. As I kissed his second foot, the man put the one I had kissed first on the top of my head, keeping me in place.

"He's totally obedient, like I told you. He'll do anything without complaint. Take pain. I love to make him take pain. You can belt him while he licks your balls." Chris told his guest. I knew I was going to be loaned out again. Probably for the entire weekend.

"I'll put it through some use. I don't want to be bothered with what it feels, what it can take. I just want to use it and not have to worry. A fucking cumrag." The man ground into the top of my head.

"You're welcome to use him like you want. If he's a shuddering wreck at the end of it, no problem." Of course Chris wouldn't be worried how hard I was used.

"Perfect." He pulled something out of his pocket and reached down to me, taking his foot off my head. A collar with a leash already attached. This guy was not waiting to humiliate me. "Crawl, bitch." He got up and headed for the front door, jerking the leash to get me going. He was not making it easy on me. Not that I expected it to be easy. I lifted up and crawled on my toes, which gave me more speed. This guy did not even look back at me. He took me out the front door and to the back of his car.

Popping the truck, he pulled me up and into it. He slammed the lid closed. I was left in darkness. It smelled in the trunk. Some bit of rottenness. I heard him get in, and the car start up. I moved around to use my arm to cushion my head. I got tossed around a bit, being in a trunk you can really feel all the vibrations and potholes. I took it as a time for solitude. No one else could see me here, so there was no one to be actively embarrassed by.

We finally got to wherever we were headed, and I heard the garage door close and the car door open and shut again. I was left in the trunk. I was spaced out when the lid opened. He was holding a short whip, bringing it down sharply as he barked "Out."

I scrambled out and stood in front of him, he pulled the leash "Down" he growled, and I got on my knees. "You will refer to me as 'Dark Master'." The whip struck my back. "You will cringe and fawn on me. You will jump to any command I give you. Do you understand, bitch?"

"Yes, Dark Master." Was this guy serious? This was so stupid. I was looking up at him with a half-scared expression on my face. He wanted it this way, so Chris's fucking mind control was making me do it.

A grin flickered over his face before he got control of himself and scowled at me. He kicked and connected with my balls, causing me to bend over. A jerk on the leash got me going to follow him into the house. He walked so fast, I had to crawl with my toes again. We went to a room where he looked around a moment before putting the handle of the leash around his wrist. He squatted down next to a footlocker. Out of it, he pulled some shackles connected to a chain. They went on my wrists, a second set to my ankles.

"Now you look more like a slave." He said "You should thank me."

"Thank you, Dark Master." I parroted.

With a wicked grin, he started to undo his belt. "You do it, get my cock out. Suck it good"

"Yes, Dark Master." I raised my hands to obey, feeling the weight of the chain. I pulled his pants down and his hardening cock was free. I opened my mouth and took yet another dick into me. I applied the skills I was taught, and it got big. How many cocks had been in me?

My new "Dark Master" grabbed my head and started slamming his cock into me. A face fuck on top of everything else. He wanted to use me like I was disposable. So I got face fucked roughly so he could show he had power over me. His cockhead hitting the back of my throat, and down. I gagged, he was hung. Of course he was hung, why would I have to suck someone with a little pecker?

He ground his hips into me as he came down my throat. I didn't even know this bastard's name. When he was done, he shoved me away. I curled into myself since I had orders to cringe around him.

He looked at me with disdain, then picked up the leash again to walk off. More toe-topped crawling for me. He made it to the main room of the house, sitting in one of those expensive gamer chairs positioned in front of an expensive computer set up with a glowing tower, keyboard, and five monitors. He sat down and swiveled over to face me. "Bitch, go fetch me Doritos and Mountain Dew."

"At once, Dark Master." I crawled, I knew I'd have to crawl. I found the kitchen, noting that a variety of take-aways boxes were piled in the bin. I wanted to just take the bag and bottle, but all the shit Chris had put in my head forced me to pour a glass and find a bowl so I could present well. I was so fucked up. I crawled out on my knees.

My current Master had fired up the computer and was doing something. I brought him his snack and held them until he snapped his fingers, pointing to the desktop. I put them on and returned to cowering at his feet. I heard some sounds that indicated programs were starting up. A foot came my way, and I started licking the shoe covering it.

He kicked up, rattling my teeth. "Take it off and lick it faggot."

"Yes, Dark Master." I followed orders, and slipped the shoe and sock off, starting to lick the top of the foot.

"Mitch, how's it hanging bro?" A voice came from the speakers, finally giving me a name for this fucker I had to serve.

"I'm looking to go on a quick campaign before the guys show up. Look at the bitch I have."

Mitch shifted as I kept licking. "Oh fuck look at that." He must have put the camera so I would be on display for some random dude. Knowing I had to, I licked harder, so Mitch would look better for his buddy.

"Faster you fucking faggot." The crop came down on my ass.

"Yes, Dark Master." I whimpered. Both men laughed heartily at me.

"I still need to train this worthless bit of scum. He needs to learn how to serve a real man."

"That's for sure. Fags always need a lot of intense training."

"It just took a load down its throat. Just as I deserve."

"Where did you get this one?"

"Around. He's just a worthless faggot. Aren't you bitch?"

"Yes, Dark Master." I replied, helpless to correct him. I could get laid much easier than him any day of the week. I returned to my task of rapidly licking his foot

Mitch kicked me, just showing how he could.

"That's how you treat them." The voice on the screen laughed.

"My place in the world." Mitch was reveling in this. I heard a new sound, "Let's do this."

"Fuck yeah man." Some game started. Mitch swiveled in his chair. I had to twist to keep licking his pale feet. He played his game while occasionally kicking and rubbing his feet on me. I heard Mitch and his friend make occasional comments about me and how pathetic I was.

The game ended, with Mitch making a comment that others would be over soon. Mitch just got up and left me discarded.

A few minutes later he comes back with something in his hands and barks at me. "On your back you piece of shit."

"Yes, Dark Master." I rolled over on my back, defenseless at his command. Mitch squatted down and dropped what he was carrying. He grabbed my junk roughly and pulled. He attached something around the base of my cock and balls. Huffing, he sat back. Something new appeared in his hands and he pressed a button.

Electric current shot pain through my body. I writhed on the ground as Mitch laughed and rose, kicking my leg. "That's what's in for you if you don't obey, if you are too slow. Or if I just fucking feel like it." He hit the button again, and I shouted in pain. "It's up pretty high. Not the top, so you know I can really make you squirm. I don't want any mistakes. You make me look fucking good in front of my friends. Like you would rather slit your throat than disappoint me. You make my friends feel important. Because they are totally superior to you. You are a dog turd compared to them. You know it's true. Treat them right like some bootlicking faggot."

"Yes, Dark Master." Mitch either knew, or he lucked into making me feel inferior to them. Such a fucking mess. I'd be seeing all of them as paragons.

"When you answer the door, be on your knees. Welcome them to the abode of the dark and terrible dungeon master, to be prepared to be challenged. Then offer to do whatever they would like to you." He kicked me again. "And that you are my slave, and will be their slave while they are in your Master's house."

"Yes, Dark Master." I groaned out, as Mitch sent a new shock to my cock, mercifully not as intense as before.

Mitch kept zapping me for his own amusement until the doorbell rang. "Crawl." He ordered. I crawled.

I reached up to open the door. Standing there was a thin man with a backpack. Grubby jeans, a t-shirt that he must have worn for a few days. Untamed hair. Definitely my better. It would be such an honor to serve him. Fuck, Mitch's commands had worked into my head.

"Welcome to the abode of the dark and terrible dungeon master. Prepare yourself to be challenged. I am the Dark Master's slave, and your slave while you are here." I cringed internally at the words coming out of my mouth.

"Damn sight better than the last one." He came in, going past me.

"He's a piece of shit." Mitch pressed the button and I let out a yelp. "This is Nightmoon, a dark elf. Fetch him a beer."

"By your command, Dark Master." I crawled as the newcomer flopped onto a seat. When I crawled back with the beer, the doorbell rang again for "Strongoak" the warrior. I had to do the humiliating welcome again. Three more arrived, each with some bizarre name that had to be whatever character they would be. They used their stupid character names even among themselves.

At first, they sat around chatting. Listening to their conversation was maddening. It was as if they were their characters to some degree, real life and the made up adventures they imagined mixed up. One of the guys got behind men, and reaching his hand between my legs started to stroke me.

Chris hadn't let me cum for several days, so I was raring to go. Anyone would get hard with a hand on his dick, and the man touching me was so much better than I was. Mitch had said so, and it was true. His fucking command was still working in my head. I moaned showing how much I liked the attention of a better man.

I was pulled up, so they could all see my hard and leaking cock. I knelt there exposed to their gaze. My big cock was nothing compared to how great they were. It's the fate of boys like me when faced with a group of real men, nothing I have stacks up.

"We can play with him as much as we want, we need to get to the secret cavern of Zorlack." Mitch shifted, the great men not at the table made it to chairs around, all bringing things out of the bags they carried in.

"Slaveboy, let me see your ass." One of the men said as everyone was arranging papers and items I couldn't identify. Not that I had long to look, an order from a better man was to show my ass, so I did. His hand ran over my cheeks before a finger poked in, feeling around, probing. So much had gone into my ass.

Mitch started some speil, I couldn't follow it, so many terms I had no idea about. It was better men talking over my head. The finger came out of my ass as I heard them all moving things around. I got on my knees.

More talking as the men seemed to get organized. I heard Mitch "As you travel forward, in the dark forest, you make a bend. As you pass it, you see a man standing by the side, wanking his little dick." There was a pause, I looked through my brows to see Mitch grin before he ordered "Bitch, stand up and beat that little meat of yours."

"Yes, My Dark Master." I rose and started to wank my own cock.

Mitch still had the crop with him, he smacked my side with it. "A little dick, use just your thumb and forefinger."

"Yes, My Dark Master." I changed from the full hand grip I had been using to the two fingers.

Mitch swatted me again. "Little dick! You worthless faggot. Not a long pole."

"I'm sorry Dark Master." I did as ordered, feeling even stupider than before in front of these remarkable men. Naturally they laughed.

Mitch picked up his narrative "After you all have a hearty laugh, the man begs you to free him. He has to stand here and off his holes to any man who comes by, wanking if he's not servicing anyone. Telling you the only way is to defeat the evil wizard in the tower at the end of the road. He offers to let you use both his holes as much as you like if you free him." This brought more laughter.

"How do we know your holes are any good?" One of the men asked.

Mitch spoke for me. "He says you can try him out, saying you can take him as long and hard as you want."

"Well, get over here and get on my knob!" The youngest shouts at me. I get down to crawl around the table to him. He's opening his pants as I do, getting a shoulder shove from the guy next to him.

He had a big dick, of course he had a big dick. He was a superior man, so deserved a big dick. I began to reverently lick the head. They continued the game they were playing, that was them talking to each other somehow.

At some point I heard Mitch tell them to roll for something, and someone said they should use me. I was ordered off the great young man and to lay down. They all grouped around me and rolled on my abs. This did not work well, as even though I tried to stay perfectly still for these paragons, my six-pack did not do well as a table. Cursing and laughter ensued, and Mitch looked down at me. "You failed." Holding up the buzzer and pressing it, I contorted in pain. The impressive set of men laughed at me while they picked up their weird dice.

"I need to use that ass." One of the men said, snapping his fingers. I crawled over to him, and he put me over the back of the chair so I could grasp the seat and shoved into my ass. The first time he had to pull out to do whatever they do, he moved the chair so he could just twist a bit to reach the table. So here I was, being a fuckhole for him.

I saw Mitch's hand move towards the buzzer, and of course he hit the button. Superior men can use me for any amusement they want. The guy fucking me slapped my ass and told me to stop squirming. No way I couldn't squirm while my balls were being electrocuted. At least they were amused, I could tell by the laughter.

The shocks to my balls stopped, as my fucker got back into his groove. They kept playing, my inferior self wasn't more than a passing distraction. They did keep a close eye on me to be sure I was performing up to scratch.

"Hurry up and finish fucking it, need to use it as a prop." Mitch looked up with a slightly irritated face.

"Hold your horses, I'll be done in a second." The guy railing me shot back. He did finish up, cumming up my ass.

"Over here you turd." Mitch snapped his fingers at me.

"As you command, Dark Master." I crawled over to him. Everyone was watching me, I was being dragged into the game, and I knew it would be good for me.

"Squat here." Mitch looked around at the table and continued, ignoring my words of obedience. "You come across a hermit, squatting on a stump. Zortan the Wizard, roll for interpretation."

One of the guys rolled a die, looking at it and announcing "I made it."

"The spell tells you this hermit is an oracle, and will answer your questions provided you deliver a swift kick to his nads." I could tell Mitch was grinning as he told them. I felt my stomach flip. I was proud to be of use to my better's game, no matter how much it hurt.

"I'll go first." One of the men stood and came before me. He cocked his leg, and I could not move to protect myself. His kick did not miss and I let out a scream as my nuts took the blow. "Where is the Bow of Longilus?"

Mitch was behind me, he put his hand on my chin and moved it up and down, like I was a puppet. "The Bow of Longilus is in a darkened crypt, deep under the shadowy castle of the Vorlent Wizard"

The next one came up. Another kick to my poor nuts. "How do I open the casket of winters?"

Mitch moved my mouth again and I have not idea what the words were supposed to mean.

The third man came up and did a real job with his kick to my balls. I wondered if they would burst. "How do I wield the mace of testor?"

I was a puppet again, Mick's hand rough on my face. "Say the word 'Argut' when you first grasp it, it will imbue its power."

He started to turn, then turned back and kicked me again. "Tell me how to defeat giants."

Mitch moved my jaw again. "Nice try, but only one question per customer. Ha ha ha."

"Then I can do this again." And he kicked me in the balls. Because he could.

More questions, and I couldn't understand the words. These men were too far above me, I was grateful Mitch was speaking for me. My balls ached and I was just a prop for them.

When it was over, I was dragged over to one of the men to blow him. They played their game, and I was passed around dicks until I was ordered up, and they each took turns punching me in the guts. I could not follow their advanced game. I was hit so hard I almost threw up.

Later, I was made to wiggle across the floor. I had to keep my arms to my sides, and move my shoulders to go forward. It was hard and pulled on my dick. I felt even stupider than simply being in their presence. So hard moving like this, ridiculous, my humiliation and effort was for them.

I made it across the room and never found the reason except it was an order. More sucking followed. This game went on for hours. When I was not playing out whatever role they needed, my mouth or ass was pleasuring one of the men.

Towards the end, I was tossed a pillow and ordered to hump it. Naturally I obeyed, but it was so degrading. I blushed, being made to do this. I could feel my face turning red as my balls swung back and forth.

Someone put their foot on my ass as I was humping. This humiliated me even more. I don't know how it was worse for me, but it was. I was a piece in whatever game they were playing, some sort of common toy for them. Mitch would shock my balls every so often to make me howl.

maxpotter
maxpotter
368 Followers
12