I Hate to Love You Ch. 03

Story Info
Chase and Xavier finally get on the same page.
2.6k words
4.7
4.3k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Alexis. Wake up. I need you. Alexis, oh hi," Xavier said greeting the man in Alexis's bed cheerfully. It was three a.m. and since Xavier couldn't sleep after thinking about everything Chase had said, he figured it would be best if he went to his friend's house to share the recent development.

"I assume you're Lee?"

The man nodded, pulling the cover over his body. Xavier had to admit that Alexis did good. The man was fine. And in a Gong Yoo, ridiculously hot kind of way. Especially those abs.

"Are you Alexis' friend?"

Xavier nodded.

"I am. Her best friend. Don't worry, I'm gay."

Lee's eyes suddenly widened in recognition.

"Oh! You're Xavier. Nice to meet you," Lee said. Suddenly Alexis turned towards Lee burrowing in his warmth.

"You feel so good Lee. Can we-"

"Lexi? Your friend is here and he's standing over your bed," he said quietly She blinked her eyes open at Lee before turning around to face where Xavier was standing.

"What are you talking about Lee-XAVIER! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE! GET OUT!" she screamed.

"I will, but I-"

"Go into the living room and wait for me to get dressed. Leave!"

"But-"

"NOW!" her voice had reached a decibel that Xavier was sure could shatter the windows in her apartment. Even Lee winced. Xavier practically ran out the room slamming the door behind him. It was minutes later when Alexis came out in a fluffy pink robe glaring at him. Her hair looked like a bird's nest, and she looked as if she could murder him on the spot.

"He's really handsome, that Lee," he said with trepidation. Alexis pointed to her couch, and Xavier immediately took a seat.

"Why are you over here at almost four in the morning?" she whined. Xavier sighed.

"I have some news. And I need your help on how to deal with it. I couldn't wait until tomorrow morning to tell you. But first, did you bring me some leftovers?"

Alexis rubbed the sleep out of her eye before giving a slight nod.

"Yes. We went to an Italian place, and I got fettucine. Now what is it?"

"It's Chase," he started only for her to groan.

"Not this again. Xavier, you need to-"

"Chase admitted to me today in our apartment that he's been in love with me for two years!" Xavier said in a rush. Alexis eyes widened comically before she slumped back on her side of the couch.

"I'm going to need more information."

For the next several minutes, Xavier explained what Chase told him verbatim. And when he was finished, Alexis took one look at him and burst into laughter.

"What is so funny?" he asked. Alexis pointed to Xavier.

"You. You are freaking hilarious."

"What-"

"Not only is he hopelessly in love with you, but you are just as in love with him."

"I'm not."

Alexis smiled.

"Oh, yes you are. Xavier you've been on a couple of dates, but they always end badly because you always compare them to Chase. Even the last guy said that he hopes you get with Chase before it's too late."

"He never told me that."

"No, but he told me when I passed him on campus months ago," she said calmly. Xavier's eyes widened. "You don't hate Chase, you like him. You just hate that you couldn't figure him out. But now that you know all there is to know about him, why don't you go back and tell him your feelings? Your mom even knows you're in love with him, but you're too chicken to do anything about it."

Xavier lowered his gaze at her perfect deduction.

"How are you so smart?" he asked quietly.

"It's a gift. Now please get out of here. I have a hot man in my bed, and he actually likes me. I don't want to scare him off. You have to get them addicted to you so they can't leave when they meet your crazy family and friends," she stated conspiratorially.

Xavier chuckled.

"Well, tell him I'd like for us to go out later. When everyone is dressed."

"We will do that when you man up and tell Chase how you feel."

.....

When Xavier got back home was already gone. But it wasn't surprising. He typically had practice two times a day. But this time, Xavier would be intentionally waiting for him to return. He took a shower, cleaned up their apartment, and put on his best jeans and long-sleeved white t-shirt. By the time he was all situated he heard the keys in the door, and he jumped into the bar stool that was by the counter. When the door opened, Chase was surprised to see Xavier sitting, and staring at him.

"Uh, hi. I should get-"

"Wait. Please. Just give me a few moments of your time," he said quietly. Xavier dropped his duffel, internally glad that he took a long and thorough shower after practice.

"Alright," Chase said leaning against the refrigerator so that he could face Xavier.

"I'm sorry that I misjudged you. It's not your fault, but totally on me. You see the truth is, I liked a guy who was on the football team at my high school. But he was a complete jerk. When he found out that I liked him, he made a mockery by pretending to like me back. He took me out to eat and took me dancing. We even had sex at his house that same night. I had no idea that he was recording the entire thing, until the next day."

Chase's eyes widened in horror.

"I'm so sorry, Xavier."

"Yeah. My junior and senior year of high school was terrible. Everyone made fun of me and not one person made fun of him. He said he wasn't gay even though he had full-on gay sex with me. But because he was set for bigger and better things and called me every name under the sun he was saved from ridicule. My gayness fooled him into sleeping with me. I was so mortified Chase, but I was even more ashamed when my mother and father found out. He was suspended from school and ordered to take the video down, but he was able to come back after only three days, because they needed him to win the playoffs."

Xavier sniffled and Chase couldn't bear the distance any longer. He rounded the corner and cupped Xavier's face in his hands.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you baby."

Xavier nodded.

"I tried so hard to be strong, and I was for a long time. But I promised myself to never trust a jock. And then you became my roommate."

Understanding lit Chase's features.

"I can see how that could be a bit off-putting having me as your roommate after you escaped it all in high school."

"Yeah." Xavier reached up and placed his hands on Chase's wrists.

"I do like you, Chase. I'm just so afraid of being hurt."

Chase shook his head.

"I would never do that to you."

Chase leaned over and kissed Xavier's soft, full lips. The two sighed at the contact, and Xavier gasped when Chase pulled him off the stool and flush against his body. Xavier stood on his tip toes, wanting the kiss to go deeper, and he whimpered in delight when their mouths opened, and Chase's tongue touched his own. Needing to breathe Xavier pulled away, gripping onto Chase's massive arms as he kissed his neck, and over his covered chest.

"Mmm, maybe we should stop and, Oh!" Xavier said as Chase dropped to his knees and unsnapped his jeans. Chase reached in to pull out Xavier's dick, pleased to have the weight of it in his hand.

"I've been waiting for this."

"Waiting for-Ungh!"

Xavier's mouth was open in shock as Chase licked and sucked around the head before sucking his entire length into his mouth, deep throating him.

"Chase!"

But the man was past listening. Chase moaned and Xavier felt as if he could feel the vibrations through his entire body. He gripped at Chase's hair and his eyes rolled in the back of his head as Chase mouth his mouth rhythmically on his length. Xavier knew it wouldn't be long before he came, and it was after Chase had been sucking on him for about three minutes that he began to tug on his hair.

"Chase! I'm about to come!" Instead of pulling off, Chase only increased the speed. Xavier stiffened, his fingers gripping Chase's hair harder before he screamed his release. Xavier was shaking, pleasant aftershocks going through him, as Chase kissed up his body, finally covering Xavier's lips with his own. The blonde-haired man moaned at the taste of himself on Chase's lips and when the football player pulled away, he looked into Xavier's hooded eyes.

"Come to my room and let me make love to you." Unable to say anything else, Xavier could only nod. Chase took Xavier's hand and steered him to his room. Xavier had never been in it, and he liked the pictures of his family and football events tacked to a board. He also liked the ton of fiction books he saw by his beside lamp. He of course rolled his eyes at the giant flat-screen television mounted above his bed.

"Do you really need it that big?" Xavier asked. Chase grinned.

"Yes. How else are you supposed to watch Sunday night football?" he quipped. He shook his head until Chase pulled Xavier so that he was plastered to his body once more.

"Take off your clothes," Chase husked. Xavier swallowed before slowly disrobing in front of the man. He slid his jeans and underwear off and toed his socks off. When he raised his hands to pull of his shirt, he gasped when Chase caught his hands, leaving Xavier trapped. His eyes and hands were bound and covered with only his mouth exposed. Chase leaned over and kissed him once, twice, three times, while walking Xavier back to his bed. Chase had Xavier lay back on the bed and kissed him once more before pulling off his shirt. When Xavier was completely naked laying on the bed Chase groaned.

"I've dreamed on seeing you like this on my bed for years," he confessed causing Xavier to blush. Xavier thought he would feel weird being fully naked again, but the way Chase was looking at him made him feel that maybe being naked wasn't such a bad idea. Chase quickly took off his shoes, socks, and pants, when he rolled down his gray sweatpants and underwear, Xavier was unable to hold back his gasp of shock and delight.

Maybe it was just delight.

Or shock.

Because Mr. Chase Rockfield was big in every aspect of his body. From his cut abs, and trunk-like thighs to his hard-looking pecs, to the tree trunk hanging between his legs.

"Huh. You have a third leg," Xavier blurted out before he could stop himself. Chase grinned at him before walking closer and crawling onto the bed.

"And it's all for you, baby," he added. Xavier ran his hands over Chase warm, skin. It was nice contrast. The silk encasing all of his muscles. Years of football training really did wonders for this man's body. Xavier made a mental note to take a serious interest in the sport as of today. Chase ran his hands up Xavier's legs, palming his dick before sliding them over Xavier's chest and to his neck. He leaned over and kept kissing Xavier, unable to help himself, and Chase didn't seem to mind either. When they had to break for air, Xavier spoke.

"I don't mean to kill the mood, but I've been tested, and I'm negative. I haven't been with anyone in almost four years so-"

"I'm clean too. I have to get tested frequently because of football. I haven't had sex in a couple of years as well."

Xavier studied Chase's face.

"I don't want to use a condom," Xavier stated.

"Neither do I," Chase answered. Reaching to the left, Chase opened his drawer and pulled out the lube. Xavier ran his hands down his chest, but when he stroked Chase's dick, the man stopped him.

"Please, no more. I'll come before I've been inside of you, and I don't want that." Xavier nodded, and kissed his chest instead.

"Okay," he whispered. Chase poured a generous amount of lube onto his fingers before reaching back and circling Xavier's hole. The blonde relaxed, and Chase's finger easily slid inside. He moved his finger inside gently stretching before adding two fingers inside of him. Chase squirmed and moaned, gripping Chase's forearms as the man added a third finger. He kept moving his fingers and stretching Xavier, until he was breathless under Chase.

"I'm ready, Chase," Xavier finally said. Chase pulled out his fingers and quickly lubed himself up before lining himself up to Xavier's entrance.

"I'll go slow. But I'm going to need you to relax baby," Chase said.

"I know, and I am," he said as he gripped onto Chase's hips. The man slowly entered him, and Xavier closed his eyes as he slid deeper until he couldn't go any further. Xavier.

"I feel so full," Xavier breathed. Chase's arms were resting on either side of Xavier's head and when Xavier wound his legs around Chase's waist and squeezed him from the inside, the raven-haired man groaned loudly. Xavier found that he liked having the kind of power to completely break-apart his new lover.

"Move, Chase," Xavier said against his ear before kissing it. The man groaned once more before pulling out, and shoving back in. Xavier arched into each upstroke, and he whimpered when Chase picked up speed. Chase's dick was hitting all the right spots, but when he hit his prostate, Xavier was unable to stop the scream that came out of his mouth.

"Fuck! Fuck me harder Chase!"

Willing to oblige, Chase pulled back before flipping Xavier over onto his hands and knees and entering him from behind. Xavier moaned and screamed, pushing back against Chase, and toes curling from how good he was feeling. Chase kissed the center of his back before grunting out, "Baby. I'm about to come," and instead of answering, Xavier tightened his body around him, causing Chase to shout as he came long and hard. Xavier came seconds later his much weaker as he came earlier from Chase's mouth. When he finally pulled out, Chase groaned at how hot it was to see his come slipping out of Xavier's hole. The two collapsed onto the bed and Chase kissed Xavier's back until the man turned and faced him. He then kissed his lips. Xavier snuggled under Chase before kissing his chest.

"You know, I'm not going to be able to walk for a week."

"Please. I won't be able to run. The guys will know I've had sex, and if I screw up the coach will make me stay after."

Xavier giggled.

"But hey, it's worth it because I have a boyfriend."

Xavier's eyes opened and he glanced up at Chase and smiled.

"I'm your boyfriend now?"

Chase smirked before smacking his butt.

"Yes, you are. And that's not going to change."

Xavier blushed pleased with the response before closing his eyes and going back to sleep. It was quiet for a while before Xavier spoke.

"You have to buy me food now, since I'm your boyfriend. And you have to take me out. I want to be seen. I deserve to be showcased."

Chase laughed.

"Fair enough. But you have to come to my games. Everyone."

"Ugh, fine. What I won't do for some good dick," he joked. Chase pinched Xavier's side causing him to squeal.

"We'll work out the details later," Chase said before yawning.

"Yeah, later," Xavier said sleepily.