I Hate You Ch. 07 - In da Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you notice?"

"I'm very perceptive, Craig, on how people see me and my situation, especially with Malik. That's why I like to hang out around Keisha, she just lets me be me, and she really cares for me, you know. Meg does in her own way...maybe not. She still thinks I'm going to steal her best friend away from her, and now probably you." {Ohhhh}

"I mean, Keisha loves that girl like a little sister, and you don't even like black girls like that." {Whoaaa}

"I love black girls, actually."

"Uh-huh."

"I lost my virginity to a black girl who happened to be my girlfriend."

"Oh, you're not a virgin, damn. Okay, Craig. Where is this girlfriend?"

"We didn't make it."

"Omph, hate to see it. Young black love cut off at the seams."

"I don't think she had much love for me as I did for her."

"Her Lost. So, what's the deal with you and Megan. You hit that yet?"

"Excuse me."

"Don't front, I see the way she looks at you, that aint no little brother big sister look, that's uh that my property look. Trust me, I know Meg is a looker, even if she tries to dress like a boy to hide from any attention. Shoot, I bet she a BMW to yall boys out there."

"A car?"

"No idiot, A Black Man's Wish." {Throw me away}

"Damn."

"You don't get to say anything. I can tell something going on... it's a shame, though; I thought me and you could uh do some things tonight."

"Me and you?"

"Yeah." She moves over to me on the couch; I think me, and you need to go in your room. I wanna be with a good guy for once and not a n#4$% that treats me like shit." She says while planting a kiss on me. "Besides, I'm still horny from that dance we had earlier, and I felt what you had underneath those jeans, and ain't no way I'm leaving here without getting a sample. Megan can't have all the fun, that is, if she is having fun. I know you wouldn't kiss and tell."

"Fun." I say to her as she gets up and takes off her dress, and walks into my room. I follow her and push the door. Her dress and bra got caught between the door frame and the door. She pushes me up against the wall and starts to kiss me while reaching down into my sweats. She grabs my dick and starts to rub her thumb on my head.

"I can't wait to feel you inside me." She falls back onto the bed and takes her panties off, then opens her legs to give me a clear sight of trimmed pussy. "Come on, remove your shirt, get naked, and fuck me," Terra says, pleads with me, she kisses my neck. "I'm already wet. She says, warping her legs around while lying back on the bed. Come on, get inside me already. I enter her.

"Fuck." She whispers into my ear. I thrust into her, catching a motion eliciting more labor breaths from her. She digs her nails I continue to dig into her. "You're so deep, so thick; make me cream on that dick, baby." With each thrust into her, my desire to push into her grows. I reach my hands under her ample ass.

"Hold on tight." I tell her; she looks at me with slight fear.

"What are you doing?" She says between pants for breaths. I stand up, looking into hers as it darts left and right.

"Oh my god, you so fucking strong." She says before she kisses my lips. I turn around for a reason other than to brace myself against the bed. A selfish act feeling if I got tired from this act, I would just drop myself down on the bed rather than her. I begin to pump into her.

"OH SHIT! She screams at the top of her lungs, her head moving to the side of mine, her mouth, and her neck to my ear. "Beat that pussy up, Craig, make it yours." She whispers into my ear as I pick up speed. The sound of her wet pussy feels the air as I pump fasting in her. My eyes were closed as I tried to muster as much strength in energy as possible to leave a lasting impression on her.

"I'm gonna cum all over this dick." She moans. I open my eyes and quickly realize the door is slightly cracked open.

From outside the room, Megan is looking at us. Her eyes peered back over to Keisha's room to the left of the apartment. Then returning to her back, we were entangled in our actions.

"Somebody has been hitting the gym. Oh, you're in there real deep." Terra says, then deeply kissing me, blocking my view of Megan. She bites down on my neck like a vampire and digs her nails into his back as I get shallow with my thrust.

"I am about to mess this floor up. " She says as she moans into my ear and begins to gush fluid. Her body starts to quake from the orgasm. I stare back into Megan's grey eyes in the door's crack. Megan freezes when she realizes she has been caught. I grip Terra tight and increase the pace more, not breaking eye contact with Megan. She bites her lips and places one of her hands by her thighs.

"Oh my god, Daddy, you tryna break me." Terra moans.

Megans slowly reaches her hands into her panties; the outline of her hands can be seen dipping down into the apex between her legs. I continue to like a madman; Terra tilts her head back as she cums, her legs shake in my hands again, and her toes curl. "Put me down. I can't. She says, almost out of breath. I let her down on her feet, but she falls to her knees. Both of us tried to catch our breath after a marathon. I was definitely gonna feel this tomorrow.

"You beautiful mother fucker." She grips my penis and begins to lick the head. My eyes wander to the door; Megan's hands are inside her panties, moving with furious speed. Her eyes were still on Me, and I alternated back and forth between her and Terra on the floor, looking up at me. Terra begins to take me halfway; I place my right hand on the side of her head.

"You like that," Terra says between bops. Megan begins biting her lip slightly harder as her mouth opens from her pleasure. As I climax, I place my hand behind Terra's head and cum inside her mouth. Muttering out some incoherent moans looking deep into Megan's eyes. Megan grips the side panel of the door as it appears she climaxes, placing her mouth on the side of her supporting arm. She glances at me more before she walks away from the door.

"Damn, Craig. " Terra says, coughing. "You tryna drown me." She gets up from the floor and punches me in the arm. You made a statement tonight with actions, and I hope you are ready to accept that I gonna need to feel this." She reaches and grabs my dick in one of her hands. "Again."

"Well, see. " I say to her while falling on the bed. I think about making up some excuse to walk outside to confront Megan. But decides against it. As Terra lays next to me in bed. "You wore me out; I hope you don't mind me sleeping in her because I can't move my legs."

"Not all Terra. " I say to her, gripping her butt with my right hand.

"Oh, I just love the way you say my name. So manly." She says while kissing my chest and then laying her head on it. We both drift off to sleep.