I Have a Rule

Story Info
I can't have sex on Sunday.
3.8k words
4.09
7.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a rule. One of those personal rules you never tell anyone but at a certain point you start living by. For some its religious like fasting before Ramadan or prayer before bed. For others its personal like no masturbating during exam season or wearing a certain pair of shoes on a first date.

My rule is that I can't do anything dirty on Sundays. Well, that's not quite right. I can't do anything sexual on Sundays. No masturbating, or watching porn, no reading, writing, or listening to erotica. Kissing is fine, so are hugs and grinding. But nothing is allowed below the waist or under clothes.

Now I'll be the first to admit it sounds silly. As most rules developed by sexually awkward teenagers with religious backgrounds and complicated feelings towards Michael Ealy tend to be. I'm sure most people would laugh if I told them. Which is why I don't. Look it's a compromise I found to assuage my guilt on masturbating when I was 13, and now at 22 it's become more of a habit than anything else.

Though now I've gone from a sexually awkward teenager to a sexually active woman, and the ways I choose to interpret my rule has become somewhat hypocritical. I could be fingering myself reading a very spicy story on Literotica all the way up to 23:59 on a Saturday night. As long as I finish or am about to finish as it hits midnight and crosses into Sunday, I count that as not counting. Sex with another person is still ambiguous in my mind as while I have been in two relationships, with one even lasting up to 3 months, somehow, we never ended up wanting to have sex on a Sunday. I think I'd probably allow it as its sex with another person and so less dirty, but part of me still feels a sense of guilt around the idea.

I know I shouldn't, and you're probably reading this either laughing or thinking I'm weird, but I am how I am and maybe one day I'll go to therapy but for now I just need you to understand. It wasn't just the masturbation itself, it's the fantasies I had. They could be dark and depraved and I used to feel like if anyone truly knew the things, I've gotten off either reading or thinking about they'd think I was sick. Worse than that was my inability to control myself. Once I started, I couldn't stop and was almost caught with my hands in my pants on more than one occasion in a house that wasn't my own. Thankfully I've balanced out, experience more things, mostly grown out of that way of thinking. Mostly. Still, I hold on to this small rule. Sunday is God's Day and as a Christian even if I don't go to church, I can show proper respect by staying away from sexual things. Sort of like my own personal weekly fast. You may not agree but it makes me feel better at least.

But then I met this boy, this adorable, lovely boy, who though a couple of years older, looks at me like a puppy dog begging for affection from its favourite owner. He's just so honest and straight forward about how much he wants me, and I just can't help but want to tease him a little. It boosts my ego every time he looks at me with those eyes like I'm a meal he's desperate to eat and I shiver a little because I don't ever think a guy has ever wanted me that much. It feels good, and it makes me want to make him feel good. Every time we're seated next to or near each other I can see his hand inching towards me. It's almost unconscious at this point, like his hand is lost unless it holds mine.

While having a conversation about the stupidest things his eyes remain rapt on me with focused attention, except in brief moments where he looks down, towards my hand, my face, my waist. In those looks I can tell he wants to be closer.

I don't make a move though. For whatever reason he's always hesitant at first, gradually inching his hand forward, as though awaiting a rejection no matter how many times I make it clear that I like it. But it's awakened a streak of wickedness I didn't realise I had. To force him to struggle, to watch as he tries to hide the question in his eyes on whether he's allowed to go those few centimetres further. The journey and tension feel like miles while we chatter away as if we both don't know the real game that's being played. Until finally, he takes a deep breath and either asks to have my hand, or if he's even bolder will simply reach out and take it. It always makes me smile deeper when he chooses the latter. Like a dog finally getting his need belly rub he seems to relax as soon as he has physical contact with me. A lopsided grin spreading across his face. He's cute and funny and just nice. His name is Walter and mine is Hanna.

Whenever I touch them, his hands are warm, drawing me in closer to him. I take a moment with the feel of his skin, the delicateness of his fingers compared with the callouses on his palm. Our hands interlock, squeeze, stroke and caress one another in soothing passion, and a small thrill begins to build in my chest. I want him to hold me. To pull me in sharply and envelop me in the warmth of his arms.

It makes me feel tingly all over. It feels safe, exciting, and playful. The way it's so obvious how much he wants to kiss me. The pure need whenever I pull back just before he can, before leaning in to kiss him instead. The games make my heart race and bring out a side of me I didn't know I had. I'd always been quiet and sensible, the innocent one of this group. But this boy and his reactions to everything I do, made me want to tease him mercilessly. To the point he's shaking with his desire for me. It scares me. It thrills me.

I met this boy on a holiday in Menorca, a small island off the coast of Spain. I'd ended up at a small café near the coast and was intermittently reading a book before deciding where I wanted to visit next. I noticed him as soon as he walked in the cafe, his deep brown skin contrasting with the skin tones of the rest of the restaurant's patrons. He was handsome, with a huge smile and seemingly travelling alone, as he carried a massive travel rucksack signifier of travellers everywhere. Once he'd settled in with a mug of hot chocolate our eyes met across the room. He grinned and gave a small wave which I smiled and returned. There was a pull there, that you can't explain but you know when you feel. It was only a few moments before he was asking permission to sit next to me, which I happily gave. I was on holiday by myself but had always struggled to start conversations with strangers. Thus, it had been difficult to meet people so was happy with the initiative taken. Even better than that was the fact he spoke English. My Spanish while passable can be immediately dt the Catalan accent made understanding difficult, so the conversation would've been stilted. Apparently, he was from Angola though he worked in the UK the same as me. We chatted for hours till the café closed and decided to spend the rest of the night together. Over the next few days, we explored various parts of the island, growing closer and more comfortable with each other.

I eventually told him why I was here. The pressures of my job, my subsequent quitting and running abroad to figure out what my next steps would be. He resonated with that. Having recently to move to a new city with no friends, or family nearby. He was struggling in a new town, and the loneliness was getting to him. So, he decided to come here where "at least they have sun."

I don't know when exactly things shifted but by week 2, we were both staying in the same hotel room, and some days we barely left it. Getting to know each other in a more intimate way. On this day we had done a particular gruelling hike, during a period where the sun was high in the sky, and after stumbling back into the room to change and shower, we had collapsed on the bed to rest for a few minutes.

As I blearily opened my eyes, I realised we'd dozed off and for more than a few minutes as the sky outside was now pitch black.

I reached for my phone on the bedside dresser. Oh, shit it's 23:25 on a Saturday. I still felt groggy, but I took stock of what was around me. The room hadn't changed while I was asleep. The curtains were still open, giving us a view of the pool and nearby beach. The lights were all off except the warm glow of the lamp on the desk. I rolled over to face the other side other side of the bed to face the comforting presence I could still feel, and there he was. Gently breathing, lost in a dream. One arm wedged between us while the other was casually draped over my waist. It seems I was the first to wake up. We were both wearing loose shorts with a vest and camisole respectively. One thing I'd noticed over the last couple of days was that he gets very warm when he sleeps. Under the duvet together it creates that kind of lazy heat that has you dozing off despite your sweat. I take a moment to look at this boy. My boy, as I had begun to think of him. Though maybe I wouldn't tell him that yet.

His lashes were long and his eyebrows thick. His lips were full, and while his arms were strong his body felt soft and welcoming. The eyes shifting behind closed leads in an unknowable dream were a deep brown, that sparkled at sunset, and looking at him now. He just seemed so innocent. Like a kid having a nap. It was adorable. I studied his face a while longer and but began to be lulled back to sleep by his steady breathing and warmth. In that half-awarness between being awake and asleep, I thought to myself, my boy is beautiful.

I shuffled in closer, till my face was nuzzled into the hollow of his neck, and my legs were entwined with his. My breasts pressed into his chest and my feet felt slightly colder against his before they warmed up from the contact. I inhaled deeply taking in the smell of all of him and felt content. It was funny to think I'd only met this boy a few weeks ago. It was even more surprising the things I'd found myself doing with him already and how much more I wanted to do. But I still had my rule.

"You awake Hanna," I heard him murmur from above me. The mention of my name jolted me awake and I tilted my head back to look up at him again. His eyes were slightly open but still glazed in the fog of sleep. My hand moved up from his chest to caress his face and tug it down so I could have a long soft kiss with my tongue gently brushing his bottom lip. He still tasted faintly of sweat and energy drinks. I kissed him again, harder this time.

"Mmhmm"

He made a grunt of satisfaction and the arm draped around my waist began to move. Sliding up and down my back. Tracing the shape of my body with his fingers, making me aware of my every curve. I closed my eyes as a pleasant fog began to creep over me, and he pulled me towards him more insistently. Putting delicious pressure against my chest while lighting the beginnings of a fire in my groin. I giggled at his eagerness and as our entangled legs endeavoured to bring us closer, I felt his hardness trapped in his shorts pressing between my thighs. Looking directly in his eyes I gave his cock a slight squeeze with my thighs and heard the groan that resulted. I could start to fill an insistent itch in my groin that was becoming increasingly hard to ignore.

However just then I felt his hand sliding from the curve of my ass, in between my thighs in response. I knew if his fingers got anywhere near my pants I'd be at his mercy, and while I was trembling with pleasure just at the thought, I moved back from him and moved his hand away. I still had my rules.

"Not yet," I said teasingly.

It was dark but there was more than enough light to outline the cocky smirk and raised eyebrows he was now giving me. I reached out to tenderly trace his lips with my fingers. They were fuller than mine, but so soft. Surrounding it were the minor hairs of a growing beard though not yet scratchy. Every one of his features had me enraptured. I wanted to drink in every single detail of him to make sure I wouldn't forget it. We hadn't really talked about what would happen when our holiday ended. He went back first in a few days and me shortly after that. However, he was based near Southampton, and I was based all the way up in Sheffield. While we'd both said we'd make the effort, I had awful suspicion that what we had, what we'd found, was just a summer fling that would fade under the harsh pressures of responsibilities and distance. Still, I wanted to capture every bit of this magical moment as I could so the memories could sustain me, until I no longer needed them.

The hand he had kept between us now reached out to grab mine that had been tracing his lips. He singled out one finger and for whatever reason put it in his mouth. It was warm, wet and moist. I could feel his tongue against it. Waves of sensation from my finger were sending quivers through the rest of my body and as he slowly pulled the finger out, sucking on it the whole time leaving it wet with saliva, I felt my shorts growing damp. Our fingers and palms then began their familiar dance of stroking and intertwining. Feeling my self-control rapidly leaving I rolled over to the bedside dresser once more to check my phone. I still had 5 mins till midnight. I swore internally but there was no time to waste as now he had moved in closer behind me and now, we were spooning.

Our hands remained interlocked but now he was taking a journey to explore my breasts. Gripping and massaging them over the camisole at first. But quickly underneath to play with my sensitive nipples. I could only fidget under his grip as my mind clouded over in lust and I felt myself pushing my ass back against him. To be near him felt intoxicating, and the expert manipulation of his hands on my breasts was setting me ablaze. I wanted to be closer, pressed against him as tightly as possible. His cock was hard, and I could feel it pressing into me. I wanted it inside me, to fill me. I wanted him to hold me and never let go. I wanted him to touch me, and want me, and call me gorgeous and sexy and dirty. I wanted to make him feel good, I wanted him to make me feel even better. I wrestled with the decision and tried to come up with excuses I didn't really need, 5 mins had probably passed, the rule was silly anyway, it didn't really count as Sunday until the morning. All these excuses flashed through my head. But underpinning it all was a streak of guilt. Despite this it seemed this time the lust would win. Both hands were now kneading my bare breasts underneath my camisole. And he had begun whispering dirty things in my ear. There was no way I was stopping now.

"You are so fucking gorgeous, and so fucking hot."

"You are the sexiest woman I've ever been with."

"You make me so hard it hurts."

"I want to make you feel so good. I want to have you trembling and quivering and screaming. I want you so, so much."

Each sentence just seemed to build until my body acted on autopilot taking any further choice away from me. I climbed on top of him lying flat. Spreading my whole body against him. I could feel the heat off his cock pressing against my thighs, shifted till the hardness in his shorts was grinding directly against my groin.

Without saying a word, he gripped my hips, Jesus his hands felt so firm, and made me feel so small. With the first thrust upwards I left out a breath and had to close my eyes from the wave of pleasure it sent through. I was feeling all this, and nothing had even been inserted. But it didn't need to. His cock though separated by two layers of fabric was pressing directly against my pussy and clit, sending small waves of pleasure that was just building into a desire for more. My hands gripped the bed sheets and my hips had started moving on their own, grinding and humping against him for all I was worth in frustrating bliss.

Oh fuck it would be so easy to just slip my shorts down, pull out his cock and guide him deep inside of me. Every thrust and grind against each other was a delicious frustrating agony, over partial satisfaction and a desire for more. But I still held back. Though not because of the rule. N,o because I wanted to tease myself and draw out this agonising pleasure for everything it was worth before I could fully satisfy myself. My arms were now wrapped around his head and my head buried in his neck as I humped against his cock, and he squeezed my ass. It was delicious.

The boy though was becoming more insistent. His cock was straining and thrusts upwards were becoming more directed as he tried to shift his shorts to the side so his cock could get more direct contact against my skin, against my pussy. So, he could get inside of me.

"I need to fuck you."

His words nearly sent me over the edge and in a manic scramble of need. I couldn't wait anymore either. I dove for a nearby pack of condoms in the bedside drawer. His shorts were gone in the next instance and quickly tearing a pack open, I frantically slid it securely over his cock. Once this was done he wasted no time in grabbing my hips and flipping me over so I was the one lying flat on my back and he was on top of me. My soaked shorts were promptly kicked off and our bottom halves were finally bare to each other. His member hard and pulsing. My pussy open and dripping. Eager I pulled him towards me, no further foreplay needed, but damnably he stopped short at the entrance to my hole. A wave of confusion hit me until I saw the smirk on his face. The bastard was going to tease me. He started stroking slowly directly against the entrance. Slightly pushing in with little resistance before stopping short and pulling out. It was maddening, it was delicious, and I was not in the mood. Taking his head in my hands and bringing it down so I could give a gentle but insistent bite to his lips, and I whispered in his ear with every ounce of passion I had.

"Walter, I need you to fuck me, please."

It seems that broke whatever self-restraint he had left, and he slid inside me all in one stroke. A released a moan, as a satisfied shiver wracked through my body and I pulled my boy down again into a deep passionate kiss. Then he began thrusting, slow and deliberate that began to pick up speed and build into a steady rhythm. Wave after wave of sensation passed through me, and soon all I could do was pant and hold on.

"Oh Fuck, shit, yes, oh fuck!"

It slid in so easily filling me up exactly as I needed. Jesus I was so wet. I needed more. I wanted more. Fuck.

Matching his rhythm and I tried to to pull him in deeper. To reach every part of me. I was drowning in the pleasure, in the warmth and I never wanted it to stop.

My legs were curled up to their knees and my hands were gripping onto his back as he continued to thrust into me. I could feel something building in my pelvis and knew that meant I was close. Looking into his eyes I could see him slow down and then increasingly speed up with a deliberateness that made me realise he was also close. As we built towards our respective climaxes there were no more words. Just incoherent grunts and moans, as we kissed each other, and bit each other and fucked each other.

"Fuck keep fucking me"

"Hahh oh god"

I came first, a shaking vibration that built from my groin to my stomach, thighs and chest leaving me shaking and breathing hard as wave after wave of pleasure passed through me. This seemed to be the signal the boy was looking for as he began to speed up this thrust. Kissing me for all I was worth. Biting my lips gentle at first but then harder. Until finally he came with a few quick jerky spurts and a shuddering groan.

"Oh god Hanna."

Once spent he collapsed next to me for a moment of respite. I curled into him with my back facing so he was spooning me, showering the back of my neck with tender kisses and an arm wrapped around me. I would need to get up in a moment to clean up and use the toilet. But for now, I just wanted to stay in this moment of bliss. I reached for my phone and checked the time. It was 00:45.

12