I Have Ben Caught

Story Info
My wife finds out that I am a sissy slut.
4.7k words
3.94
22.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dna27fog
dna27fog
368 Followers

'Oh, shit' was my first thought as I rounded the bend to see my wife's car sitting in out driveway. I had been at Bush River in their adult theater sucking cock after cock while dressed in my girl clothes and fake tits. I had looked pretty good when leaving this morning, but now I was a disheveled mess. My wig was in disarray, having gotten lots of cum and even a little piss in it. My makeup looked terrible and my clothes were a mess.

Plus, not to mention, they were girls clothes and I had nothing to change into before I went to the house.

My wife had no idea this had become part of my lifestyle when she was not home. I didn't know what to do so I just drove past the house and hoped she didn't notice me driving by.

I drove out onto I-95 and headed to the rest area near Perryville and parked. I sat there to think because I had no idea what to do.

As I sat there, I noticed that the parking lot was filling up, being later in the afternoon and more people travelling. Cars were getting closer to me and I couldn't help but begin to adjust myself. I straightened my clothes and brushed my wig. I took out a couple of wet wipes and cleaned my face, thinking of how much cum had been deposited there.

I grinned a mischievous grin as I put everything away and began to dwell on my problem when I was startled by the ringing of my phone.

'Cheri' the screen in my dash said and I thought the only way to buy some time was to talk to her and give her some excuse why I wasn't home.

Pressing the button, "Hey" I said cheerfully.

"Hey", she said. "Where are you?"

"Stuck in traffic. I just took that receiver to Frank in Pottstown." I said, remembering that I had recently purchased a vintage receiver for my stereo and it needed to be looked at. Frank was my trusted audio guy and a perfectly believable reason to not be home.

"How long are you going to be? I'll make dinner if you want, but I won't be here when you get home. I have that baby shower tonight." She offered kindly.

"Nah, I'll grab a burger or something on my way. But thanks. What time do you think you'll be getting home?" I asked cautiously.

"Probably late. 11 or so. It's all the way up on 202 in Wilmington." She said.

'Great' I thought. 'That will give me time to get home and get changed and get everything put away before she gets home.'

I knew that I was safe.

Feeling buoyed and safe, I decided to get something to eat. There were a few places inside where I could get food and drink, so I got out and looked around. Finding the coast clear I started for the door, which was all the way across the parking lot.

Cars passed by me and I kept my head down, looking to the ground and trying to hide my face. About halfway, I had to look up to cross a manicured area, and gaining confidence, I kept my head up and walked tall and bouncy, shaking my ass a little and trying to make my fake tits bounce with each step.

Then, suddenly, as I reached for the door I remembered I had on the choker that said "CUMSLUT" in bright shiny letters. Too late to do anything but smile.

Before I got food, I had one major dilemma. I had to use the bathroom. Which one to use. I might, in passing, be able to get in the girls bathroom and get out but I was afraid of the repercussions if I were caught. Getting in and out of the men's room was more difficult, but if I was caught at least, I did have a cock, small as it might be, and I had no legal fears.

So, mens it was/

My stride quickened and I put even more bounce in my step as I approached to open door. I walked in, rounded the corner and went to an open stall. I opened the door and suddenly, as I pulled it closed, something stopped it.

I turned to see a large man standing there holding the door open with one hand as he pushed me into the stall with the other. He pulled the door closed behind it and deftly locked it

He looked me in the eyes for a second before grabbing my face in one hand and pulling me close. His lips met mine and I couldn't resist. I kissed him back deeply and with fervor while his other hand began to explore my body

The hand holding my face was suddenly squeezing harder, guiding me down as he stroked the front of his pants. I took no further prodding as I sat immediately on the toilet and unzipped his pants, pulling out his large pale cock with a bright red head.

I put my lips to it. I kissed it gently, licking the tip and working my way down and around to the base. I held it straight up and licked up the underside and then took his balls into my mouth, massaging them with my tongue, sucking as I pulled them out, stretching the skin taut.

I sucked up the underside back to the head and worked my mouth around his head, taking it in and out as I did.

Then, I reached for his free hand and placed it in the middle of the back of my head and helped him push my head forward until his cock bottomed out at the back of my throat. I stopped there for a couple of seconds and then pushed slightly more, causing me to gag slightly. I let up and pushed again and again and again until I worked his head past the entrance to my gullet.

I put my hands around his legs and pulled him in until my face was planted against his crotch and then used my hands to guide him into a slight pumping motion.

He started to pull out and I clenched him tightly, burying his cock deeper and holding it there.

God, I was so horny. I completely forgot where I was and my surroundings as I got lost. I pulled off of his cock and went back down immediately, burying my face again, pumping him this time instead of him pumping me.

Suddenly, he stopped and pulled out. He grabbed my face and pulled me up, forcefully moving me out of his way as He sat on the toilet holding his cock up while spinning me around. I took the hint and flipped up my skirt. I spat into my palm and lubed my asshole and plunged my ass down on his cock.

I began to ride him up and down when he suddenly reached around me and unlocked the door. I kept riding his cock as the door slowly opened. Apparently, we had not been quiet, and a group of men were outside listening. As the door opened, a skinny black man was standing there, taking his cock out.

I have always wanted to run across one if the monster cocks like you see in a lot of porn videos, but had never had such luck. That luck held true again. He had just your average black cock, but I love all cock, especially black cock, so without hesitation I reached for it.

I slowed my up and down gyrations on the cock in my ass and paid attention to the new cock I was sucking. I took him deeply into my throat and the warmup with the other one proved to be worthwhile. I didn't gag at all as he took my head and held it while fucking my face slowly and deeply, over and over.

I felt the cock in my ass begin to spasm as he shot a load into my ass. I popped my ass down on him hard and wiggled slightly, getting as much feeling out of it as I could.

I squeezed and relaxed my ass over and over as I continued to be face-fucked, loving the length of the shaft invading my throat.

When he began to swell in my mouth, I buried my face in him and rapidly pulsed my mouth into him until he came down my throat. I went to pull off him, and his hand deftly went to the back of my head and slammed me hard into him, holding me there until I started to gag. I tried harder to back off and he slammed harder. I was gagging and feeling it was inevitable that I would vomit, but he continued to hold me.

I tried to relax and let it subside, and the gag lessened. Then, he quickly pulled out of me and I immediately threw up all over the floor.

As I sat there gasping for breath, he tucked his cock away and I swiped at my face with my arm to clear the saliva.

I stood, and expected to silently exit the bathroom, but this group had other plans for me. When the guy on the toilet stood up, someone shoved me down on it and stepped in front of me, putting his cock in my face.

I took it and a couple of others in turn, until I was worn out and the group had dissipated.

I forgot about food at that point. I needed to get home before Cheri, so I quickly straightened myself barely noticing anyone around me and quickly got to my car.

I drove quickly home and got into the house, going straight to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

The hot shower felt great, and I was just finishing up when I saw lights turning into our driveway.

I looked to the Echo Show to see the time was 9:34. Cheri shouldn't be home but it didn't matter. The front door was not locked regardless of who it was and my family just enters each other's homes without knocking or anything and I saw no way it could be anyone else.

I gathered my clothes, my wig, my breastplate and everything else I could see off the bed and tossed in under the sink in the bathroom and threw on a pair of underwear and pajama pants. I was pulling on a t-shirt when the door flew open and Cheri greeted me.

"Jimm!" she called.

"Yeah", I said as I casually sauntered down the hallway to greet her from the top of the stairs. "You're home early."

"Everyone started drinking and I have to get to work early anyway." She explained.

"Did you have fun?"

"I guess. I would rather have been here curled up in my warm pajamas." She said, smiling.

We made small talk for a little while. Then, she went off to bed saying she had to get up at 4:30 because she was the early person in her department. I wished her goodnight and gave her a quick kiss before settling in to watch TV.

The TV was just a distraction, however, because my thoughts kept going back to all the cock and my degenerate behavior. I loved it, but kept thinking there were so many instances where I could have pushed to be even nastier. I watch the nastiest porn videos and want nothing more than to do all the things the dirty sluts do.

In my mind, I hear a pulsing soundtrack playing as I relive cocks pounding my face. I hear dubstep as my ass is pounded. I remember the rush of feeling a man kissing me, and the ecstasy of being shoved down and forced to continue.

Then, I lift my head and realize that I have fallen asleep. It is morning and Cheri has left for work. I am off today, with no responsibilities so I don't bother to get dressed. I wander to the coffee and get a cup, adding cream and coffee, savoring the wonderful aroma as I fill my mouth and feel the warmth in my throat.

Coffee is heaven.

Then I go to my computer. I check my email with nothing new there worthwhile. I check my Amazon tracking for the new breasts I have ordered. They are still in China. I look on eBay and Facebook Marketplace and find nothing of interest.

Then, I launch a porn video. A video with a MILF being gangbanged by 6 hung black me. Satisfied with that one, I slide it over to the monitor on my left. Then I launch another video. Another BBC gangbang. Finally, I launch a hypnosis video, encouraging me to be a filthy disgusting whore for BBC. I leave that one on the center monitor and sit back to immerse myself.

I play with my cock while, on repeat, they bombard me with imagery and the desire to be a gangbanged slut dressed as a woman.

I am imagining myself as a woman in all these situations when I suddenly realize that I need to clean up my stuff from the previous day. I let go of my cock and pull up my pajamas and head upstairs.

My stuff in the bathroom, tucked under the sink, just where I left it. Relief washes over me as I grab everything up and head to me designated closet in the unused bedroom. I am still horny from my time in front of my computer so I start looking through my stuff.

I decided on the same black wig from yesterday. It is my best, nicest wig and it is also the one that looks best on me. I grab a pair of chunky suede ankle boots and a pair of crotchless tights My breastplate and a white button up shirt and a short black skirt complete my look.

I go to my bedroom and get dressed, admiring my little tiny cock and so happy it is small and easy to hide so I feel more like a girl on these trips.

Once dressed, I again admire my legs and feel my skirt riding up and lifting it to see how much room before my cock shows. Everything was good. I was headed to Bush River again.

I stopped at McDonalds and went through the drive through for coffee and a breakfast sandwich and delighted at the stares of the girls at the drive through. But I couldn't wait to get the Bush River again and the drive seemed interminable.

When I arrived, there was only one other car there, but I went in anyway, stopped and bought a couple of bottles of poppers and went into the theater. I went to the "straight" side again, because I don't want to be a gay man. I want to be a sissy girl slut. I love watching the porn sluts on the screen to get ideas.

The place was completely empty. I sat for a few moments if each of the four room, spending little time in the rooms with male-on-male porn showing. After deciding which movie was best, it was a generic compilation of large breasted girls deepthroating big black cocks, I settled in to watch.

After sitting there a few minutes, my hand wandered to my soft penis. I massaged it, stroking it like a clit until I decided it was time for the poppers. I took two big whiffs and felt the rush immediately. I began to massage my clit firmly while imagining the cock on the screen in my mouth.

I didn't notice for a second that there was now a guy standing in the doorway facing me rubbing his cock through his shorts.

I took another sniff and stroked harder, holding my little penis out for him to see.

He continued to watch me.

While looking him directly in the eye, I unbuttoned one button on my top, allowing a good bit more cleavage to be exposed.

I watched him continue to touch himself.

Then, suddenly, I had an idea. I climbed right down onto that filthy floor and lay on my stomach lifting my ass in the air and flipping up my skirt.

He didn't move.

I started to move my ass up and down.

He didn't move.

At this point, I was getting bored because I was trying too hard and nothing was happening. I stood up and started to walk out. He moved to block the door, and pointed down to his cock.

I reached to touch it and he quickly put his hand on my head and pushed me down to my knees.

I went with no resistance and he started to back slowly out of the room indicating I should follow him while I was on my knees.

I did. I crawled on my knees toward him and he finally stopped almost dead center of the hallway connecting the four rooms.

I was there on my knees when I began to suck his long thin cock. It was no work to get it down my throat, but it was to take it to its full length. It was long, but I did it and then I did it again and again and again, relishing the feeling of his cock filling my throat and how it got easier each time.

I started to fuck his cock with my mouth pussy going its full length until he took up the fucking action. And soon, he did.

Then I felt someone crawl up behind me. He lifted my skirt and I felt his cock touch the rim of my asshole just before he plunged it in. Then he put his arms around me and pulled himself close to me. He began kissing my neck as he slowly fucked my ass. He nibbled my ears as he stroked my tits and fucked my ass while I continued to deep throat.

I was in heaven until the cock in my mouth began to swell and I took it balls deep and pumped it with my throat until he came down my gullet.

Mr. Ass was pumping faster now, and I worked my ass on his cock until he began to cum.

I moaned as I felt him unload in my ass.

The other guy was gone and this guy was the only one left. He came around me to my mouth and stuck his semi flaccid cock in front of my mouth. I was so horny, I accepted it immediately.

It tasted like my ass, but I didn't care. I sucked in fervently. I sucked his soft cock until I felt it firming up. Then, he began to fuck my mouth. He fucked it fast and hard. I gagged several times, but never threw up. I did have to pull off for air several times, and he allowed it, but barely. He shoved himself back down my throat as soon as I was catching my breath.

Then he tossed me aside and walked past me as he left and left me there on the floor.

There was still no one else there. I didn't straighten myself up. I didn't fix my mussed hair or clean the saliva off my face. I just went back into the room and pulled out a bottle of poppers and watched the wonderful blowjobs on the screen.

I felt myself losing control as I took more and more poppers into my nostril. My head was pounding, my heart was racing, my balance was off. I wanted more cock.

Finally, worrying I was about to pass out, I put the poppers away and sat there allowing myself to normalize. I began to come down. I stood up, and my balance was still off, but I headed to my car anyway.

I walked through the empty lobby without a word. I got to my car and straightened myself up a bit there. My coffee, from McDonalds was cold, but welcome.

The drive home was uneventful, as I expected in the middle of the day. I would get home, get cleaned up and put everything away and maybe even have time to wash my clothes before hanging them in the spare room closet.

But things took a turn when I got home. I rounded the curve to my house, and there, in the yard looking right at me was my wife. I was immediately terrified. I couldn't run; she had already seen me. There was no sensible excuse but the truth. I had not told her the truth in a long time and I parked the car knowing that was the end of us.

She stood in the doorway and watched me get out of the car and walk, no prance, to the front door. I was discovered, I might as well own it. I felt my massive fake tits bounce as I strode to the door and it turned me on. I wondered if she could see them bounce or if I could only feel them.

She had a look of pure fury on her face.

AS the door shut behind me, she yelled "This is what you do while I am working?".

"I told you I was doing this years ago" I said with mock anger, "You can't be upset. You caught me buying panties. I told you they were mine and you didn't believe me"

"How often????" she asked.

I thought I might never get this chance again. I was caught and we were still talking.

"Every day I can. I started out with just girls' clothes. Then I got the breastplate and just kept buying another one bigger and bigger each time." I spoke.

"What do you do?" she asked, still perplexed.

"I go out dressed as slutty as I can. I go to the mall. I go to the porn store in Aberdeen and be a total slut. Some days I just go and dress with my tits hanging out. Some days I go ready to suck as many cocks as I can and sometimes, I let myself get fucked in the ass. All the things I have told you over the years that I fantasized about you doing, but you never believed me."

"Really?"

"I would do it right now" I said matter of factly. "But over the years I have gotten more perverted.. Now, I would do it with you."

"Really?" she repeated.

"I would go right now." I said forcefully.

"I don't think so." She said hesitantly.

I knew I had her.

"Come with me" I said without waiting for her. I went to the back of my closet and pulled out a slutty black top that draped down between my huge tots, and would hang even lower since hers were not as big.

"Put that on" I said as I reached in and grabbed a short skirt, and a pair of thigh highs.

She started to change, with a lot of trepidation, but when she was dressed, she looked like a perfect, easily accessible slut.

"I always wanted to go with you, but never thought it would happen. I want to show off for you and watch you to see how nasty you can be." I said as we drove.

"I can't do this" she said.

"Sure, you can. When I told you the fantasy story of several black guys fucking you, you loved it." I said.

dna27fog
dna27fog
368 Followers
12