I Help a Couple Get Pregnant

Story Info
Mary and Howard don't really know how to do it. I help.
6.4k words
4.43
3.4k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I help a couple get pregnant

Bear with me as I give a short background to this true story. I am a very fit, middle-aged man who manages a rather large office. For whatever reason, people in the office come to me with their personal problems even boyfriend issues.

One of the workers in our office is a gorgeous sweet young girl with whom I have struck up a good rapport. Her name is Mary, she is a very pretty, petite, ash blond with green eyes and white teeth, but not very worldly, she is also very shy. What she does have is a beautiful rear end. One that I would die for, or on, or in! However, I run a very tight office and will never allow any kind of harassment to occur, certainly not from me, especially to young girls!

One day Mary, for reasons unknown to me and the rest of the world, married the boss's son who also works in the office. His name is Howard, he is tall and very good looking, however, to say that he is none too bright would be a massive understatement. Not being unkind, I did wonder how he got into a normal school and learnt to read and write. Just as well the owner of the business is his father otherwise nobody would employ him!

About a month after the wedding, Mary came to me and asked if she could speak to me in private about a very personal matter. She suggested that to avoid office gossip, it might be preferably to meet at her home that evening.

I was very intrigued to say the least. When I got there, they were both sitting at the kitchen table with Mary looking very sad and crestfallen. I settled down and asked them what the problem was. Mary blushed and Howard sat there looking dumber than usual.

After a short while, Mary blushed and burst into tears. I reached over to put my hand on her shoulder to comfort her and to my astonishment, she immediately moved over and sat on my lap. Howard just sat there, with no reaction. I patted and stroked her bottom and put my other hand on her upper thigh which I also stroked. Howard could see what I was doing but he did not react in any way, and Mary seemed to be very comfortable.

I asked again as to what was wrong and Mary at last blurted out that she did not think that they would ever have children and that she was scared to tell Howard's parents, especially his father who was not always nice to her husband. My next question was "why do you think you will never have children"? The answer blew me away. "Because Howard cannot get his 'thing' in me, and he has to do that otherwise I cannot have a baby. It said so in the brochure that Howard picked up from the doctor's surgery. It must be because there is something wrong with me".

I was starting to get into it then! I then asked them what sort of foreplay they did prior to trying to get his 'thing' in her". "What is foreplay? We just go to bed and Howard lies on top of me and tries to get it in, but it won't go, what else can we do? I asked her, in front of Howard if he played with her tits (I called them breasts), or stroked, or kissed her pussy to make her wet? Mary looked embarrassed and replied that he had never tried. I then asked Howard as to his thoughts. He replied that he did not understand what he was doing wrong and that it must be the fault of Mary and there had to be something wrong with her 'down there' as he was perfectly normal.

He then asked me if maybe his 'thing' was too big. He then asked me if he could show it to me for my opinion. I nearly fell off my chair, I was so stunned that I nodded yes without thinking. Howard then proceeded to pull his 'thing' out to show me. It was definitely not too big. Mary then to my amazement, asked me how big my 'thing' was because she had no idea as to whether Howard's 'thing' was a proper size. I just told her a lie and said it was the same size and that I might show her later. This was getting out of my control.

To show that I was full of care for them and their predicament, I suggested half-heartedly that they should perhaps see a doctor, but Mary was worried that their problem might get back to her in-laws considering that they had insisted that she see Howard's uncle for any medical issues as he is a doctor. Her father-in-law even offered to go with her anytime, even into the surgery.

This wonderful doctor had offered many times to give Mary a full medical inspection every month at no cost to her. When she did go to see him for a cut finger, he very kindly let her sit on his lap whilst he fixed it. He was so professional that he offered to do a full breast check at the same time. She did not have time just then. He was so considerate that whilst she sat on his lap, he put his hand up her blouse to do a quick manual breast check without her having to take off her clothes. She was ever so grateful and told him she would be very happy to see him another time to do a full inspection.

What happened next nearly blew my mind, Mary looked at me red faced and asked me if I would look at her 'down there' to see if I could see anything wrong. She told me that I was the only person that she had complete trust in, and also that with being older I would not be embarrassed because there was nothing that I had not seen before many times, just like a doctor. Of course, out of the kindness of my heart, I said "certainly, nothing would please me more than to be able to help you both" (I was not lying).

Howard sat there nodding his stupid head and thanking me profusely. He even shook my hand and said how grateful he was that they had a friend like me that they could call on in their hour of need. Mary said we could do it on the table, however I suggested we do it on her bed as it would be more comfortable for her. She really appreciated my concern for her welfare and comfort. Howard asked if he needed to be there and I replied not at this moment, so he nodded and said that he would go off to play with his Xbox and should I need him, just to call.

As we entered the bedroom, I could not take my eyes off Mary's beautiful full round ass which looked to be ready for me. Mary asked me what she should do first, so I suggested that she slip her jeans off, which she did straight away and stepped out of them. She was wearing a little pair of pink panties. I made up some stupid excuse for asking her to turn right around. I wanted this to last as long as it could.

I already had a hard on which even at this early stage was starting to ache. She then, without asking, slid her panties down and stepped out of them. Her ass was round and full and firm and smooth and spotless. I went dizzy for a second. She asked if that was OK, at which I suggested that she remove the rest of her clothes so that I could check the rest of her body just in case there was something else that needed checking. She thought that that was a very good idea as her doctor would of course also want her to do that and thanked me for being so considerate, kind, understanding and professional. (I think I may be a saint)!

Her top came off and then she asked me to help with her pink bra clasp. O joy! I had thought previously that she did not have much in the way of tits as I peeled the cups away. However, she had plenty! They were at least a 'C' with nipples that were bright pink and two inches across. I realized that she had been wearing bras that flattened her boobs. I asked her why and she told me that she thought they were too big and ugly, and that people might make fun of her. Quite right!

Her waist was slim and curved and her stomach was washboard flat. I looked further down at her pussy which had a very light covering of blond fur. It looked like two halves of a peach and literally filled the space between her thighs. It was the most beautiful thing I had seen in years, if not ever. I remembered then that she was still a virgin. Oh joy! Mary asked me where I would like her.

That was when I sat her down stark naked beside me on the edge of the bed with my arm around her in a fatherly manner and told her that before we could begin, I would explain to her what foreplay was and why it was important. Mary was so grateful that she suddenly put both arms around me and kissed me passionately on the lips. I nearly blew my load then and there. Mary then looked thoroughly ashamed and apologized for doing that. She explained that nobody had ever taken that amount of interest in her, not even Howard and that he rarely kissed her and never ever like that.

The only other person in her life to show real interest in her was Howard's father, who seemed to like her and was not worried about her shyness. Once when she stayed at their place for a couple of days before she got married, Howard's mother was out at the time with Howard and Howards father asked her to sit on his lap so that they could have a nice little chat about her wedding day.

She was only wearing her nighty and panties at the time. She thought that it was a really lovely, friendly gesture on his part. After a while, he told her that she had very nice legs and had stroked them gently all the way up to the top and between her legs and onto her pussy, which she did not mind, but found it a little odd as to why he would want to put his hand there.

Somehow his other hand had accidently slipped under her nighty and was holding her breast. After quite a while when he realised what had happened, he apologised. But it was ok she told him because it was an accident, and she did not mind at all. He then asked her if it was alright if he continued holding her breast because he felt nervous about having the conversation and it would calm him down. Mary being such a sweet girl, told him that she fully understood and that it would be perfectly alright to keep both his hands where they were if it made him feel less nervous.

Whenever she sat on his lap after that, the same thing would happen, and she quite enjoyed him caressing and patting her bottom and showing real interest in her. Once when he slid his fingers into her pants and then into her pussy, she did not stop him because she did not want to upset him, although again, she never understood why he would want to touch her there even though she did not find it unpleasant. He did it every time after that.

However, he never kissed her, which she would have liked. But he never asked her, and she was too shy to ask him.

One day, Howard's mother saw Mary sitting on his lap and she and Howard's father had a big row. She did not know why. After that, the only time she sat on his lap was when his wife was away, but she always allowed him to caress her. He said it made him feel more relaxed and related to her. She wanted him to be happy and to be pleased with her, also she liked the attention and the feeling of closeness it gave her.

She had never been touched like that before even by Howard. In fact, Howards father actually asked if Howard ever did anything to her to make her feel good, like massaging her or stroking her 'down there', which he never did.

She also told me that Howards father was a very kind man. Once when she was in the bath, he came in and offered to help bathe her. Nobody had ever offered to do that for her, and she accepted his offer very gratefully. However just as she about to stand up in the bath, they heard his wife's car in the driveway and he ran out the bathroom door sobbing. She said he looked all bent over when he went out the door. She was quite disappointed, but as he was leaving, she told him that maybe the next time, at which he gave out a huge sob. She did not know why.

I asked Mary if she enjoyed the kiss we had just had. She sheepishly said yes, very much, I love kissing, it's my favourite thing. I asked her if she would like another one and she said yes please if that was OK with me. I very kindly and generously said yes. She leant over, put her arms around me and started to kiss me.

That was when I started to fondle her big, round firm, young tits and pull her nipples for the first time. Mary's big pink nipples immediately got as hard as rocks and that made her even more enthusiastic and she threw her outside leg over my lap. That gave me the opportunity to put my hand on her beautiful, smooth round firm ass. I just stroked it. I didn't go for her pussy, that was to come a little later.

We stopped kissing after a while and when she had got her breath back, she looked very flustered and confused. I still had hold of her lovely big tits. I then got her to stand in front of me while I sat on the bed.

I explained to her that fondling her tits, nipples and ass was part of foreplay and that it was designed to prepare her for intercourse and that it would lubricate between her legs making it easy for Howard to put his thing inside her. The point being that she had to know all of these things so that she could instruct her husband. She nodded and asked what else could help?

I stood up and put both my hands on her glorious ass and just fondled and massaged explaining that her bottom was an erogenous zone and that this was part of her education. I had to explain what an erogenous zone on a woman was and showed her where they were, apart from her 'G' spot which would come later. I rubbed her pussy lips and clit for a while, and she explained that it felt the same as when her father-in-law did it which was really nice and she asked me if I would continue doing it.

After a while she asked if she could see my 'thing'. You should have seen her face when my 'thing' popped out. She looked in amazement and awe and told me that Howard's 'thing' never looked like mine. It was always soft and small. I explained to her that it needed to be hard otherwise it would never go in. I then asked her if she would like to hold it. At first, she was reluctant until I explained that she probably needed to do that to Howard's 'thing' in order to get it hard so that it could do its job and make babies.

She put both hands round my cock, and I got her to stroke it until I nearly came, then I advised her that she then needed to kiss it and to put the head of it in her mouth and to suck. This was necessary so that Howard's 'thing' would be properly primed to enter her pussy and that I would allow her to practice on me if she wanted. Mary was unbelievably grateful and said that one day she would find a way to repay me. She then continued to practice sucking my cock. I am a wonderfully generous, kind person.

After that, Mary then looked at me and reminded me that I needed to look at her 'down there' to see what was wrong. She was still convinced that her and Howard's problem were due to something wrong with her. I asked her to kneel on the edge of the bed with her legs apart and facing away from me. She looked a little embarrassed. To make her feel better I suggested that I put a sheet over her while I looked. She was very happy with that.

Mary did as she was asked, I lifted the sheet and was presented with the most glorious exhibition of all time. A magnificent, round, flawless, smooth, firm ass with a cherry for an asshole just above the most beautiful pussy that I had ever seen. It was round and full and soft and a whole handful. To complete the picture, by looking through her legs, I could see those beautiful big round tits hanging there and just touching the bedding. As she moved, those glorious big tits swayed from side to side. I was almost tempted to reach over and cup them in my hands. I resisted!

I told Mary to just relax as I had to do a thorough inspection to see what was wrong. I explained that she may feel some funny sensations, even quite strong sensations at times and not to worry as it would be quite normal, and she said "OK, I trust you completely to know what you are doing and that everything is for my wellbeing and to help Howard and me to have a baby".

The first thing I did was to lick my middle finger and stick it into her cherry and move it in and out. She seemed to move back towards me a fraction at which I made it two fingers and she moved even further back towards me. This continued until I told her that there appeared to be no problem with that part of her anatomy.

After she thanked me, I moved on to her lovely pussy lips which I parted and put my nose in between, very carefully. The aroma was intoxicating, and she was very wet! I carefully stuck my tongue in and licked some of the wetness. I must admit, I also licked her cherry which made her stick her ass out even further. I could not help it; I then stuck my finger back in her ass again. That will stay with me forever!

Mary questioned as to whether I had seen anything wrong or any problems. So, I told her that I was still exploring and checking, and it could take some time. I needed to be thorough. I placed my finger in her pussy and moved it around. She was as tight as any virgin could be, so I explained to Mary that I needed to stretch her pussy very carefully, in order to check it out further to see if there was anything seriously wrong.

I then placed two fingers in her glorious pussy, whilst rubbing her clit. I could hear her gently moaning. I kept moving my fingers in and out and I could feel her pussy getting even wetter. I told her that I thought the problem was deeper in her pussy and would require a bit more effort on my part and that she should be patient.

When I thought she was ready, I explained that I was going to finish the stretching by placing something long in it that I had brought with me. She did not ask me what it was. Whilst still rubbing her clitoris, I carefully and gently parted her plump pussy lips and gently pushed the end of my cock into her pussy. It was very, very tight, and I was very, very hard, but I persevered. Slowly, slowly, further, and further, I went in all the way up to the hilt. It felt like heaven.

I then started to push gently in and out. All of a sudden Mary let out a massive moan that almost sounded like a scream and she collapsed. I pulled out at the same time and sprayed cum all over her lovely bottom. (I have had a vasectomy so no danger of babies). After a few moments I could hear Mary asking me if everything was alright and why did she think she was having a heart attack? I explained that it was just a normal reaction and not a heart attack. I also explained that she was perfectly all right physically, now that I had done some hard work 'down there'. I explained the importance of having her pussy stretched regularly so that she and Howard could make babies.

Having fucked her without her knowing, I suggested that I invite Howard in so we could explain things to him. Mary thought that would be a very good idea. When Howard came in, Mary was lying on the bed stark naked with her legs open and those gorgeous tits pointing straight to the ceiling. Her nipples looked like pink snow on twin mountains. I was not sure that Howard even noticed. He asked me if I thought they could make babies now. (talk about dumb).

I suggested that Howard undress and lay beside Mary which he did. His little thing was still little and had not stirred. Strange! I then showed Him how to play with his wife's tits and nipples. I did one and he tried to do the other, not very successfully. I took my time and did a full demonstration, which included licking, squeezing, fondling, and sucking her lovely pink nipples.

He was hopeless. I then demonstrated how to play with his wife's pussy. Again hopeless. Then I got down and licked her pussy and asked him to try. Again, he did not really want to because he thought that it would be unhygienic (so much for unhygienic as will be explained later), so I very kindly finished the job and gave Mary another orgasm!

I then had a brainwave and got Mary to take his dick in hand and try to give him a hard on, which was partially successful. I then got Mary to get on her knees. He tried to put it in, however, even with me parting her plump pussy lips (taking very great care not to touch his 'thing' with my hands) to help him, the partial erection faded in seconds.

12