I Hit a Grand Slam in Seattle!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva respected me from the first day because I didn't put up with any of her shit.

Once she understood me, she accepted that and I became her mentor and her coach and now her boss.

I wanted to fuck her from the first moment I laid eyes on her, and she knew it, but I didn't even think of making a move.

For three years we worked together, shoulder to shoulder, growing a company.

When payday came, when the deal closed (actually, it was just before the deal closed), I spent the night with her.

I not only tamed her, dumping more than a few loads into her steaming hot and tight pussy, I also took her anal cherry, plus I had her eating pussy for the very first time in her first threesome. It wouldn't be her last threesome. And she'd be eating a lot more pussy too.

She submitted to me, willingly and happily. Now she'd do it anytime I wanted.

On the surface, Eva was a tough cookie, but the last time I saw her she was licking Catherine's pussy, and loving it as I plowed her ass for the third time, despite her pain and tears.

Tony was smart, but not smart enough to know he needed to tame Eva.

She'd turn him into a sissy boy in a week, or less. And Tony would love her for it.

And all that young pussy Tony thought he would be getting?

Probably not going to happen.

Except in his wet dreams.

I left the country club smiling.

I'd just cucked a guy.

I didn't think it was a bad thing for a guy who had deserted his wife and kids.

****

Jack Colton will return soon.