I jacked off the Preacher

Story Info
I touched my first cock. Other than my own.
1.6k words
4.21
27k
15
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sure you all remember my mentioning my sisters friends brother. The one that we sucked each other in his car one night on a back road. And that we had jacked each other off when we were out of high school for the satisfaction of a preacher. We had both turned 18 and decided why not. We had already sucked each other and this would be exciting as hell. Well someone wanted to hear more so here it is. This is how that came to be.

I was living at my parents house. I had been bored during the summer with nothing more to do than go swimming after graduating high school. I had turned 18 and no job prospects. I was tired of mowing my parents yard and helping take care of the gardens. I wanted a way to earn some money to buy things with. Than one day my Mom and Dad said they knew of this preacher that was looking for someone to mow his lawn. He was older and really couldn't do it himself. The pay was $15 each time. I agreed to do it.

I was to mow his lawn every week on Mondays. He would come pick me up and take me home when I was done as I did not have a car yet. Pretty sure he planned it that way so that there would not be a set time with having my Dad take me over. That way if more time was needed and my parents questioned the time he could make up a reason.

The first Monday came around and he picked me up when he said he would. He lived about 5 miles from my parents house so it wasn't long before we arrived. During the ride we talked a little about what needed to be done. He told me the little tricks about his lawn mower as it was an old push mower. It didn't run like it did when it was new. In my opinion he should have bought a new one but it got the job done. I finished mowing the lawn and he took me home.

The first few times was uneventful. He would pick me up, I'd mow the lawn and he would make sure I had a cold Pepsi to drink. He would take me home afterwards. It was around the 4th time that things changed. He had picked me up as usual. I could tell he was a little nervous about something but didn't ask. I went on about my work once we got to his house. It was after I was done that things were put into motion.

"Would you like to come in for a bit and talk?" He asked. "Sit and have another Pepsi?"

"Yes Father Ed." "I would like that."

He got me a cold Pepsi out of the fridge and handed it to me.

"Would you mind if we went into the basement to talk." "My sister lives with me and does not need to hear my personal conversations." "She won't come in the basement as she is afraid of it."

I wasn't sure what difference it would make but was soon to find out.

"That's fine with me." I said.

He led the way down and I followed behind him. Not sure what he wanted to talk about but it didn't really bother me. Figured it had to do with finances and how much he was paying me and didn't want his sister to know. They were both in their 70's and had little money to live on. But they made due and seemed to be happy. Finances was part of what he wanted to talk about but not as I had thought.

Once we reached the basement he walked to the furthest spot from the stairwell. I assumed it was so his sister could not look down or be able to hear as easily. I walked over to him and stood in front of him.

He said, "Son." "Can I trust you to never tell anyone what we talk about." "No matter what it is. "

I wasn't sure why he was asking this but I had respect for my elders and for a friend of my parents. Also the fact he was a priest.

"As you know as a Father I cannot marry." "But I have my needs and the only person here is my sister." "Promise me no matter what may be talked about or things that may occur you will tell no one." "Whether you agree to what I ask or not."

"I promise Father." "It will stay between you and I." "What is it you want to talk about and need Father."

"I have sexual needs and want to know if you have ever touched any of your friends cocks." "Or any other cock other than your own."

I knew now why he wanted to talk downstairs. It was in hopes of my not being freaked out by his conversation. And that he would get what he wanted.

I wasn't freaked out by what he had just asked me. I had always wanted to know what it would feel like to touch a cock other than my own. And felt I was going to get the chance.

"No Father." "I have not."

This is where the subject of finances came into play. Sort of.

"Have you ever thought about it." "Do you play with your cock."

"Yes, Often," I replied.

I could see this excited him.

"If you would play with my cock I would give you an extra $20 today." "If your parents find out about the extra you can tell them it was a bonus for doing extra yard work." "If you agree I would like you to do this each week." "But I can't always give you extra money."

"Okay Father." "I'll do it." I wasn't worried about not getting extra money each week. I was going to get to stroke a man's cock and make him cum. Something I had wanted to do since my earlier years.

I reached out and unzipped his trousers and reached in. He was already semi hard when I found his cock with my hand. I pulled it out and moved so I was standing beside him. I was reaching around him and stroking his hard cock. He turned his head and looked at me with a gleam in his eyes. He reached around and put his hand on the back of my head and pulled me to him. He kissed me square on the lips and I felt his tongue prying at my lips. I parted them and let his tongue enter my mouth. He let out a moan as our tongues wrestled with each other.

He broke the kiss and said, "That feels so good." "Is this really the first time you have jacked someone off."

"Yes Father, it is." "But I jack off a lot so maybe that is why it seems that way." "I know what makes me feel good and figured it would make you feel good."

"It is my son." "It feels wonderful." "I'm happy you decided to help

me."

"Actually we are helping each other Father." "I have wondered for a long time what it would feel like to touch a cock other than my own." "So this is pleasurable for both of us." "You have a nice cock and it feels good in my hand." "I would be more than happy to jack you off each week Father Ed."

I would stop from time to time making it last. He had a nice 6 to 7 inch cock and it felt great sliding across the palm of my hand. When he could no longer wait he told me he wanted me to make him cum.

"Now son." "Stroke me faster." "Let it shoot out onto the floor." "I can hose it down later."

With that I started really stroking his cock.

"Yes." "That's it." "I'm going to cum." "Kiss me."

I turned and locked lips with him again. He let out a loud moan. I felt his cock expand and a few seconds later he shot cum all over the concrete floor. I stroked him until nothing was left to get out. It excited the hell out of me watching his cum shoot out of his hard cock with such force. I knew I had done well. I put his cock back in his pants and zipped him up. He gave me the extra $20 as promised.

"Thank you son." "I really enjoyed that." "I can't give you extra every time but will when I can."

"Thank you Father Ed." "I too enjoyed it." "You have a nice cock and I love how it felt in my hand." "It was my pleasure to make you cum and give you satisfaction." "If you are not able to give me extra each week it is no problem." "You have given so much more by asking me and giving me the opportunity to fulfill a fantasy." "Looking forward to next week when I can play with your cock again."

"Me too my son." "Me too."

He took me home after that. I couldn't help but think of his cock everyday until we did it again. I jacked off about 3 times a day thinking about it. The next few times went the same. I really wanted to suck his cock and hoped he would ask me to. But it was not to be. But I got more than enough pleasure jacking him off and watching his cum shoot out onto the floor. And I owe him a thanks for showing me how much I loved cock and letting me find out with him. But there was a surprise I had not expected on one of the jackoff session. I will tell you about it soon.

Thank you once again for reading. Hope you liked it.e