I Just Had To Fuck Daddy 01

Story Info
One day, I discovered that I wanted Daddy.
5.6k words
4.37
9.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drcock666
Drcock666
635 Followers

First off (again). A HUGE thank you to my editor, Kenjisato who made this story readable.... And even enjoyable.

This two-part story is about how I developed an indescribable urge to have sex with my Dad.

NOTE: All characters are over eighteen and exist only in my head; any resemblance to real persons, alive or dead, is purely coincidental.

NOTE 2: I am Swedish and I am doing my best. Please be nice to me and understand that it will NOT be grammatically correct, and some small misspellings are to be expected; instead, please look at the whole picture.

AND, PLEASE rate and comment; I seriously want to know what you think.

Steve

_____

Main character.

Me, Jules, 19 years old.

Steve, my dad, 39 years old

Eve, my Mom, 39 years old

Amanda, Dad's secretary, 40 years old

Lisa, 20 years old, one of my dad's clients

Emma, around 20, one of my dad's clients

_____

I know that it is wrong, a girl shouldn't want to have sex with her father... I know, but, when you've read the reasons why, then you'll understand.

It started one day when I woke up really early; I was half awake, and trying to work out where I was.

My door was open, and somewhere in between reality and the dream world, I heard a door squeak; seconds later, I saw Daddy walk past my room, stark naked - his semi-erect cock, leading the way.

I closed my eyes quickly in shock.

After he visited the bathroom, he walked back to his room, and for some reason that I can't explain, I got up and followed him. Dad had left his door ajar, I tiptoed to it and peeked in.

There was a glow coming from my father's phone. I glanced down to where his crotch would be, but there didn't seem to be anything happening. I waited, awake enough to keep me watching out of curiosity. After perhaps two minutes, I noticed movement beneath the bed cover.

I couldn't see what was on the phone, but I could sure make out the shape of his hand working up and down the length of a quite impressive penis.

Another minute passed, and then Dad moved the covers aside, revealing his erection as he held it vertically toward the ceiling, stroking it up and down. Occasionally, he changed hands, swapping the phone that he held just above his chest, and working his dick with the other.

I was entranced... I kind of forgot about the fact that it was my father after a while; it was just a hard cock being stroked.

I started getting horny... I wondered what he was masturbating to, with Mom right beside him, but soon realized he was watching porn.

The head of his cock was glistening with pre-cum. Dad's fist slipped over the top and started twisting around the head. Listening closely, I could hear the slick movement of his fist on his dick. I slipped a hand into my panties, my fingers found my wet slit, then I slipped them in between my lips and back up over my clit.

I watched, feeling guilty, and yet oddly excited at the same time; right up until the time Mom stirred in her sleep. Dad dropped his phone to his chest to hide the light from the screen as he kept jerking hard.

I was horny as fuck. I hadn't quite cum, but I knew I was getting close. My mind was all over the place and many of those places weren't socially acceptable.

His large hand grabbed Mom's left buttock firmly, squeezing.

Soon, his fingers started to delve into the cleft of her buttocks and the aching need in my pussy had me wiggling my fingers around, watching Dad trying to wake up Mom...

In her sleep, she parted her legs for him, happily giving him the access he sought. I watched his fingers slide gently over Mom's hairy pussy, as she started moaning. Dad put the phone down, pulled Mom's panties off, separated her legs, and moved his head in between her legs. My God, was

I actually gonna watch Daddy eat Mom's pussy?

His head dipped between her legs, and I watched his tongue caress Mom in the most intimate way. It slid along her lips and then back up between them, probing within. I sighed in bliss, as he sent pleasure coursing through Mom with his tongue, I furiously rubbed my aching pussy.

He was attentive and delightful in his application. He teased, stroked, probed, and licked, building Mom's pleasure closer and closer to orgasm with every passing moment. God, I wanted his mouth. And cock.

He wasn't giving it to me, though, but Mom... I felt a strep of jealousy flow through me. He kept licking Mom until she came with a squeal, her body shook and shuddered in joy. His fingers caressed her gently, as wave after wave of pure heaven washed through her body.

"Oh, God..." Mom cried out, grabbing his erect, slippery cock, and she slid her small hand down over him, squeezing firmly, entranced by the feel of his erection within her grasp.

"Let me help you, did you dream of her again?" Mom asked, twisting her fist around the head of his cock, sliding it around one way and then back the other before sliding it down over the shaft again.

Before he had a chance to answer, Mom swung a leg over him and stood up beside the bed, urging him to lie down. She took his impressive cock in her mouth, sucking and slurping, working him noisily.

I actually thought about what it would be like to have his cock inside me; in my mouth, or in my pussy... I groaned at the thought and about how dirty it was.

Mom started sucking with more urgency, her head bobbed up and down, tongue and lips sliding along his swollen shaft, as Dad thrust back at her, once again looking at his phone screen.

Mom sucked his cock for maybe a minute, before she grabbed hold of his cock, held him steady, and sank her sopping wet cunt down onto him. They both moaned in pleasure as his cock speared into her welcoming embrace.

Mom rode him gently, as he clearly wasn't up to anything too vigorous. God, I loved the thought of him sliding in and out of my pussy over and over. Mom's lips clung to his hard shaft and he filled her completely. His hands reached up and played with her huge tits, God, why didn't God give me those amazing tits, I thought as I teased and tweaked my nipples.

Mom rode him slow, grinding her hips around, circling them, mashing her clit against his shaft when she could. I could hear his breathing was becoming ragged. He was panting and thrusting up at Mom eagerly. He was close to cumming.

Mom bounced more eagerly. He grabbed hold of her hips and held tightly, as she bounced up and down on his glistening cock. After two minutes of hard riding, Dad, with a grunt, exploded deep into her pussy. Mom cried with delight, as he flooded her with his warm seed.

_____

I purposefully dressed in my school uniform - I knew how sexy I looked in it, and knew how much Daddy liked girls in school and cheerleader uniforms.

I had already worked myself up watching myself dance in the full-length mirror, already buttery warm inside, pushing past my shyness. I turned and wagged my little bottom - for him - like a little girl dog in heat, practically begging for cock.

A month ago, I had come home early from school, and Daddy was away for a meeting or something. As I passed his office, I noticed that his computer screen lit up. I walked in, moused over a series of folders that culminated in the opening of a huge stash of porn. The final folder I opened was labeled 'Squirting'.

There weren't many files there, so I opened them all as a playlist, settling myself on the chair. There were three clips - two lesbian scenes, and one masturbation scene; all short and involving female squirting. As the clips progressed, I became increasingly turned on.

On one, a redheaded girl was laying on a bed, her legs spread, running a finger up and down her red slit, spreading her juices around.

Another girl, a sexy, young Black girl climbed in behind her and spread her own legs in line with the redhead. She reached around and began to play with the red-haired pussy and her small, firm tits. When the Black girl's finger penetrated her pussy, the redhead moaned loudly.

"Mmm, that feels so good, Amanda," she said and closed her eyes.

The Black girl pushed her finger in and out of the redhead's pussy, who whispered in her dark-skinned friend's ear, "Rub my clit, baby," as Amanda set the speed.

"Oh wow! OH! OH!" the redhead cried, as two dark fingers fully penetrated her, rubbing her clit quickly to match her other hand's thrusts. The double stimulation quickly brought the redhead to the brink of orgasm.

After a few minutes, her moans became shorter, sharper, and louder, as Red removed Amanda's fingers and replaced her hand with her own, rubbing her clit furiously. "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!" she cried, as she was about to cum.

"FUUUUCK!" she screamed, as she came; juice flowed out her pussy, down to her asshole, and onto the bed.

Then the Black girl pulled down a man's boxers, his hard dick sprung up. Licking the pre-cum off the tip of his cock, she took the end of it in her mouth, her lips enveloping the hard shaft. Her pink tongue ran along his cock, lowering her mouth further down his pole, taking more of it in her mouth.

The man picked her up and laid her on the desk, her dark body looked so sexy stretched out on the hardwood. Amanda spread her ebony legs, as the man rubbed his white hands all over her nipples and started licking and kissing her tits. She was frantically pushing at his head, as she rolled her back and forth on the desk, pushing his face down to her hot, wet, and hairless pussy.

He kissed his way down her belly, tasting the salty sweat from her workout, her skin looked so soft, and it glistened. He stopped and tongued her belly button, licking it and fucking it with his tongue, driving her crazy. She had her ass up off of the desk, thrusting her pussy at him. Her lips were dark, swollen and open, revealing the wonderfully contrasting the bright pink flesh inside that was gushing her juice; her clit was sticking out and visibly throbbing.

He kissed his way over her soft, smooth hairless mound and covered her entire pussy with his mouth, sucking in her juicy lips and sliding his tongue into her hot little hole. She gasped, as she grabbed his head, grinding herself against his face. He grabbed her by the hips and lifted her ass off of the desk, as he continued his assault on her pussy, fucking her with his tongue, licking and sucking her clit. She was then crying out, and bucking hard against his face.

I watched her tighten up just before the flood of cum poured into the man's mouth. It seemed like it lasted forever, her grip was tight around his head, as she ground her hot cunt against him, flooding his face with her sweet cum.

He gave her a second to catch a breath, as she was trembling with aftershocks from her orgasm.

He told her to show him that ass. She was a good girl and did exactly as she was told. It was a breathtaking sight, to see her crawl up on the desk with her beautiful black ass sticking up toward his face. He grabbed her ass cheeks and started squeezing them, her swollen lips were hanging down, and her pussy dripping cum down the inside of her thighs.

He started caressing her sweaty back, as he kissed and bit her cheeks. She was arching her back, trying to get her crack in his face. He squeezed her cheeks and pushed her ass up, so he could suck her clit. He licked her clit a little before he slid his tongue back into her juicy hole and fucked her with his tongue; as he squeezed and slapped her ass.

He slid his tongue up to her puckered little asshole, and gave it a few soft licks, spreading her cum all over it with his tongue. She had her head down on the desk and was moaning uncontrollably, as he tongued and sucked her asshole, sliding the tip of his tongue into her. He slid two fingers into her juicy cunt, curled his fingers and started rubbing her G-spot, as he tongue-fucked her asshole.

She was humping against him, fucking his fingers and tongue, shaking her head back and forth while her cunt tightly gripped the man's fingers.

I could see her pussy filling up with her cum; I heard his fingers splashing as she came, it was such an intense orgasm.

The man pulled her down off of the desk so she was standing on the floor, and bent her over the desk. He slipped out of his clothes and grabbed her by the hips, laying his cock between her ass cheeks. Pre-cum was oozing out as he squeezed her firm, black ass and started sliding it up and down her crack, teasing her asshole with the head.

The contrast of his white cock against her chocolate skin was so erotic. He grabbed his hard cock, and started rubbing the head up and down her juicy slit, her lips so open and swollen.

Then, he guided the head of his pale cock into her tight hole. She gasped and tried to grasp the desk with her fingernails, as he slowly slid the length of his cock into her. He withdrew and pushed it in back further, continuing, burying himself entirely into her.

"Wow, you feel good, slut," the man said, as he buried himself into her.

That's when I realized who she was. And he. She wasn't a pornstar or anything; no, she was Daddy's secretary, his brothers wife..... Fuck... Daddy... Why do you have this homemade porn clip on your computer?

He slowly started pumping it in and out of her, picking up steam, occasionally giving her ass a hard slap, which drew a gasp and a moan from her every time. He grabbed her hips and pulled them to him, as he rammed his hard dick into her. Her juice was running down his balls as he pounded her.

His sweat was dripping onto her ass, and he was fucking her nice and hard.

He stopped for a second and she whimpered. "Oh, Steve, please fuck me, fuck your dirty sister-in-law like you always imagined." He shoved his hard, pale cock into her pussy like there was no tomorrow, pulling out and pushing back in.

"Oh, oh, oh," she yelped.

He continued to fuck her, his balls slapping into her dark hidden pussy as he picked up his speed, shoving his large cock into his sister-in-law's pussy.

"AHHH FUUUCK!!!" she cried, as his large cock stretched her pussy.

"Come on, fuck me, Daddy!" she said, as he slapped her ass hard.

She moaned and started to move her ass, twerking it on his dick, and he met her thrusts, ramming his cock into her hard. He grabbed a handful of her long hair and pulled her head back.

Then, she said, "Come on, you can fuck me harder than that!"

He really started pounding her hard, the sound of their bodies slapping together with each thrust was deafening. He pulled her head back harder, and it looked like her eyes were rolled back into her head. I could only imagine how her pussy felt, squeezing his cock as she flooded him. My whole crotch area was drenched with my sweet cum, as I fingered myself hard, watching Daddy fuck his sister-in-law. His balls tensed up and he pulled out just in time to see the first squirt of white cum drop onto her ebony ass. He placed it back between her cheeks as he emptied his last squirts on her ass.

I came hard, as I watched Daddy spurt his cum all over her slick ass and lower back.

Then I opened up a folder, simply called 'work'.

"Do tell me, Lisa," Dad said, as he reached out and took her hand with its wedding ring glittering in the light. Dad's a psychologist and this was a session at his office, I'd been there many times, so I knew what it looked like.

The client, Lisa, began her tale - she told him that she was married, but when it came to men, she simply could not help herself and often let strangers fuck her for money or gifts. She told him of a young guy, twenty years her junior, very muscular, who worked in a neighboring village's gym. He constantly flirted with the middle-aged ladies, often calling them MILFs, and he had fucked many of them, as well.

I liked the naughty schoolgirl she was dressed as, just like Dad, apparently.

As she was talking, she began to unbutton her blouse and display her lace-lined, flimsy bra which held her pert breasts in place.

"Evan kept telling me how sexy I looked in my outfit, and he began to caress my legs," she said, looking down to my Dad's crouch.

"He actually pulled them apart beneath the table and began to massage my sheer-white silk panties which I had worn under my short skirt. No one else at the table had any idea what was happening, and soon, I got extremely wet.

I think it was because of the naughtiness of the situation. While everyone was drinking and laughing, Evan was making me horny; he slipped two fingers into my panties and spread my lips.

I excused myself and went to the ladies' room; there was a damp patch on my panties. I wanted him, and I remembered you said that I should go with my instinct last time, so, I did. I pulled my dirty panties off, with the intent of giving them to the young stud. The bad part about this is that the young man, was, sorry, is, my son's best friend..."

The client looked at Dad with 'doe-eyes' and continued to unbutton her blouse.

"God, it's getting warm in here," she said and removed it. Leaving her in a sexy lacy bra, white knee-length stockings, black shoes, and a schoolgirl skirt, that rode upwards as she lay back on the couch.

Lisa confessed that she had been a very naughty little girl. She had snuck off with Evan and gone back to his apartment. When they arrived, she said that she had teased him mercilessly, as if she were a young schoolgirl again. He unzipped his fly and a monster popped out. With his tight jeans at his knees, she had masturbated, sucked, and teased him until he couldn't hold on anymore. He was moaning like the young lad he was, and Lisa said he was a little rough, as he pounded her red lips and mouth. He had come without warning, spurting a thick, voluminous load into her mouth.

She said she swallowed some, but there was too much and lots spilled onto her cheeks, neck, and down to her bra and breasts.

"Ohh goodness, I would have loved to see that," Dad exclaimed, as his hand crept up inside her skirt.

Lisa instinctively parted her thighs, as she continued with her story.

"There's more?" Dad asked.

"Ohh yes," Lisa exclaimed. She proceeded to tell him, coyly, that just as she was using a tissue to clean up Evan's creamy mess, the apartment door opened which startled Lisa. Another young muscular man walked in, "It was Sean, another of my son's mates. He caught both of us in a most compromising situation."

Evan was standing, while Lisa sat on the sofa cleaning the cum stains off her breasts. Evan was still standing beside her with his trousers gathered at his thighs.

"You sly devil, you've been holding out on me," he said and asked if he could feel my breasts.

"I knew it was taboo, but I was wet and horny from sucking Evan. I also felt young and desirable like the slutty schoolgirl I was dressed as, and I hadn't cum yet. I was actually wearing this exact outfit as I have on today," she continued.

Dad ran his hand up her leg and was rewarded with the feel of her sopping panties.

Lisa groaned at his touch. "Wait, I want to confess everything, I've been very very naughty."

She told him that very quickly.

"Sean had me beneath him on the sofa with his trousers now off. Evan held my arms gently but firmly above my head, while Sean put his hands up under my skirt and pulled my white, sheer silk panties to one side to expose my shaved, wet pussy. Evan pulled her bra up over my firm breasts, and my nipples were rock hard with excitement. Sean Evan started sucking my nipples, while his mate pinned my arms above my head. Guess what, Doc... I came so fucking hard.

But when she saw Sean's cock, and gasped with excitement, I knew that this large cock was about to enter my salivating womanhood."

Lisa then confessed that Sean had pulled her wet panties further to one side, tearing them slightly, then he slowly pushed his young hard manhood into her forty-year-old married pussy. She told him it felt incredible and she roared with pleasure. She said he was a skilled lover and teased her by slowly pushing shallowly inside her, and paying attention to her swollen clit with his fingers. He whispered dirty things to her about her being a naughty schoolgirl caught by the bullies behind the bicycle shed. Lisa groaned to Sean that she was about to cum, and he started to pump her deeply and furiously.

Drcock666
Drcock666
635 Followers
12