I Just Love My In-Laws!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my mouth began to fill up with his cum and at the verge of pure panic I heard my mother in-law say. "Mark, sweetie don't swallow it. Let me taste it!"

My cheeks were bulging as I pushed forcefully on Richards hips and freed my mouth from his cock. Joyce leaned down and grabbed my head with both her hands to guide my mouth to hers. As our lips met we both opened our mouths and I felt Joyce suck the cum from my mouth. The taste in my mouth was not what I was expecting. In fact my father in-laws cum really didn't have any taste. My mother in-law slurped all the cum from my mouth and once she swallowed it our tongues began to fight.

Like my mouth, her mouth had a slick, smooth feel from Richards cum.

"Well that was one hell of a blowjob for a first timer." Richard said as I felt my mother in-law grab hold of my cock.

Joyce and I ended our first sexual kiss and I stood up. Joyce leaned forward and while still sitting in the chair took my cock into her mouth for the first time. I had all intentions of lasting longer than my father in-law but Joyce sucked my cock with a vengeance and as Richard looked on as I loudly said "I'm going to cum!"

Joyce picked up the pace of her sucking and with one hand she began massaging my heavy balls. Unlike my father in-law, my first spurt hit the back of Joyce's mouth. Three spurts later Joyce had sucked my cock dry and never spilled a drop.

"I think you two need to find a room and continue this session while I take a quick nap and recharge." Richard said as he gathered up his clothes from the floor.

"I agree." I said as I reached between my mother in-laws legs and slid two fingers into her pussy and pulled them out to get a taste of her juices. I stepped back and grabbed both of Joyce's hands to help her stand up. I reached down and picked up my mother in-laws clothes off the floor and the three of us made our way back upstairs. Richard turned to the left to find a chair in the living room. Joyce and I went right to find a bed.

To be continued

12