I Just Wanna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spun around and got on her back to accept me into her. I kissed her while rubbing my rock hard muscle up and down her hot, wet slit. I pressed my 7 inches into her ready and willing tunnel and she moaned into my mouth.

That was my first time making love to her and I was going to do my best to rock her universe.

"Yes," she moaned. "You feel so good, love."

She felt just as good, she was tight and very wet. I pulled up from her kiss and grabbed one of her legs and pulled it straight up, hugging it to my chest as i tried to angle up to rub her g-spot as thrusted in and out. With my left thumb I rubbed her clit and tried to make her cum again.

It didn't take long and she went off like a rocket. Her body shook with the feelings from an intense orgasm. She screamed so loud, my neighbors must've heard all the way across town.

I started pounding her harder and faster to bring myself off. The sloshing sound from my strokes combined with her moans was so incredible to me. Had we more time I would have taken more time, but we had to get to work.

I said, "Baby, I'm close."

"Give it to me, I want to feel it."

I began to cum. I shot spurt after spurt into her and thought "I wonder if she is on the pill?" I kissed her and laughed when she told me, "Be sure to use some mouthwash before we leave, lover."

After we came down, we realized we had to hurry to get dressed, become presentable and back to work. The room was a disaster. Our clothes were thrown everywhere, but we found everything and managed to get it together in time.

On the ride back she explained, "I was going to wait until you hit the 10 lb. goal, but I had to give you this, Joe. I had to show you my love for you is complete and whole. I love you and you must always remember that."

"I love you too, but you're so far out of my league, I can't help but wonder how I got so lucky."

"Joe, I fell in love with you over 3 years of sharing lunch. I fell in love with you when you were at your biggest. Can't you see that it's not your looks, it's your heart and soul. You getting more and more handsome every day is a bonus."

After that we settled into a nice rhythm. We dated for about six months when I bought an engagement ring for her. In that time I lost another 30 pounds.

I talked to JJ about it and he was ok with me marrying Beth. He met and liked her, and knew his mother and I were not going to get back together.

Vicki, however, had an issue with it.

I told JJ that I was going to pop the question at dinner at our favorite restaurant and when I would do it. Unfortunately, he let it slip to Vicki.

Beth and I were having appetizers when out of nowhere, Vicki was standing at our table.

Vicki said, "Joe, you can't seriously be marrying this woman. I've let you have your time to get over it and your revenge for what I did, it's time to come back to me. It's time to make our family whole again."

I looked at her in utter shock. She must have lost her mind. There was no way I was going back and she well knew that. I could not believe she did this and ruined Beth's special night.

Beth stood up and slapped her. Vicki went down like a bag of potatoes.

Vicki said surprisingly calmly, "You threw away this wonderful man for some dick. You're nuts if you think I'm giving him back bitch."

The manager came and Vicki had gotten back on her feet. Vicki straightened her blouse and walked away, embarrassed and in tears. The manager asked if the police were necessary and we said no. He nodded and walked away.

I turned to Beth and said, "Wow, that was unreal."

She said, "I gotta say that I didn't expect that. What was she thinking? Anyway, she said something about marrying me?"

I pulled the ring out of my pocket and she started crying. I said, "Yeah, it was an idea I was kicking around."

She held out her hand for me to put the ring on and said, "Yes, baby. I'll marry you."

There were a couple of claps from the tables around us. One nice couple sent us a bottle of champagne.

I couldn't believe how much my life had changed in this last year and a half or so. I'm healthier, happier and looking forward to what's next.

We were married in Vegas. Since it was our second marriage, we figured getting married by Elvis was more appropriate than a church wedding. After the ceremony, we set the night on fire. We hit clubs, bars, casinos; we let completely loose and I passed out as soon as we got back to the room.

The next morning I was awoken by her rubbing my chest. She said, "Thank god you woke up, I didn't want to rape you in your sleep. I couldn't wait any longer."

She straddled my hips and we consummated our marriage in cowgirl.

We went to Napa Valley for our honeymoon. It was beautiful and we had some wonderful wines. We had a lot in common and a love for Napa Cabernets is one of them. Another was that we did decide we would have at least another child.

"Beth, you mentioned the possibility of having more children. Were you kidding, or would you really like another child?"

Beth looked up from her cheese plate and dropped her cracker. She grabbed my hand and said, "Joe, I was born to be a mother. It's my greatest joy. I very much want more kids. We're still young enough and if you're on board with it, as far as I'm concerned, it's gonna happen."

I leaned over and kissed her sealing the deal.

When we got home, we decided I would move into her house. It was plenty big and we didn't want to disrupt McKayla too much. She was a great kid and seemed to love me as much as I did her, so why rock the boat there.

Beth's ex had McKayla while we were gone. We went together to pick her up when we got back. He was a good sport about us marrying, and congratulated us. He actually gave me a bottle of scotch and thanked me for ending his alimony.

We shared a laugh at that and he said, "Look Joe, I was a shitty husband, but I'm not one of those deadbeat assholes that forgets he has a kid. I'm in her life and expect that we will get along for her sake."

I said, "I wouldn't have it any other way. What happened between you and Beth is between you and Beth, but rest assured that little girl will be safe on my watch, and I won't come between you." We shook hands and parted ways.

JJ called one night and warned me that Vicki wasn't giving up so easily. He said, "Dad, I think she's lost it. She lives like a monk and sleeps holding your picture."

I told Beth what he said and I asked, "Hon, can we please try to help her? She's still JJ's mom and he's worried about her?"

She thought for a bit and said, "Of course. We can try to get her to see a counselor."

I kissed her and said, "Don't worry, love. As far as I'm concerned we're doing this for JJ. Eventually, he will get married and have a family. Having a stable Vicki will be important. We can't avoid her forever."

"I know, Joe. I'm fine with it. If you can get along with my ex, I can make the effort with yours."

I told JJ we would be over on Saturday and Beth and I came up with a plan.

We showed up unannounced and rang the bell to my old house. It felt weird, but it's not my home anymore.

JJ answered and said, "Thanks for coming dad, Beth. She's in bed as usual. I'll get her to come down. How about waiting in the kitchen?"

"Sure son."

He was able to bring her down, but clearly did't tell her it was us. She came into the kitchen wearing yoga pants and one of my old sweatshirts. It was a 3XL and she looked silly in it. Her hair was a mess and she looked thinner than normal.

"Oh my god!" She shrieked and tried to leave. JJ stopped her and told her to sit.

"No," she said, "I look like hell, I have to clean up."

"Vicki, just sit," I said. "We need to talk."

She nodded and sat looking like she was about to cry.

As planned, Beth started the intervention. "Vicki, we're worried about you, and more importantly, JJ is worried. We need for you to get some help. Please let is help you get well. We would like to help you find someone to talk to. A counselor to help you get over Joe, so you can move on."

Vicki looked up and said, "Are you worried he'll come running back to me? Back where he belongs."

"No Vicki. This isn't about me, it's about you and what you need."

She broke down and said, "I need him. I can't be without him. I don't know how."

I said, "Vicki, I will always be around. It's just, we can never be together again. That phase of our lives is over. Please let us help you, for JJ's sake and for your own. You have to move on. You understand that don't you?"

She sobbed and nodded. Beth pulled her into a hug. Vicki said, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

After that, we talked about options to get her talking to a shrink. She ultimately agreed to see someone, it worked and eventually she was able to get over what she did and move on. She found a decent guy and might even get married again.

A few months later, Beth was nervous about something. I asked what was wrong and she said, "I was offered a promotion."

I said, "That's great, why is that a problem?"

"It's us," she said. "I can't be a manager if you work there. You would need to be transferred to the other office."

"Oh," I said. "That's alright, the other office is only a 45 minute drive away."

"Well, I know that, but I know you love your job and team. I don't want you to resent me for being the reason you had to leave."

"It won't be a problem for me if you take the job. Do you want it?" I asked.

"I do, I've been busting my butt to get it."

"Ok, then take it." I said.

And she did.

I had to switch to a different division to be out of her management scope. She wouldn't be my direct manager, but it was close enough for them to worry about.

I could do my same job for the other division with no issue. They basically traded me for another guy so no one was displaced and there would be a need for me there.

Things were going good with her new job, but she was working a lot of overtime. I wasn't used to that because Vicki was an admin that didn't even work a 40 hour week.

After a couple of months went by, she wasn't even making it home in time to kiss McKayla goodnight on most nights.

I was getting frustrated, but her job was important and high pressure. She was always under a deadline and it was her ass if they didn't make it, so I kept my mouth shut about it.

She was so busy that I was taking a week of vacation and she couldn't take time off. I ended up just staying around the house.

I popped over to my old office, on one of those days to take Beth to lunch and visit some of my old coworkers. As I walked up to Beth's office, I saw Ryan Davis, one of her staff, looking over her shoulders at her monitor. Unfortunately that wasn't all he was doing. He was rubbing her shoulders.

They didn't notice me walk up and I watched for about 30 seconds before he saw me and quickly pulled his hands away.

"Hi Joe," he said shocked to see me.

"Joe!" Beth shouted a little too loudly, "What are you doing here?"

"I came to take you to lunch, but it looks like I'm interrupting something."

"No Joe, we were just finishing up," said Ryan, "I'll catch you later, Beth," and he walked past me with a smirk.

I grabbed him by the shoulder and said, "Smirk at me like that one more time, fucker, and I'll knock it off. And keep your hands off of my wife." He paled and walked away.

Beth jumped up and said, "What do you think you're doing acting like that in here. You embarrassed me."

"Oh, I embarrassed you? Gotcha. I thought I caught one of your employees giving you a massage. Then he smirks at me like your shoulders aren't all that he touches."

She said, "It's not what it looked like."

"So he wasn't rubbing your shoulders while looking down your sweater, that is rather low cut."

"Joe, it's innocent I swear."

I took her left hand and pulled her rings off, sadly.

I said, "You once ran from me after giving me a hug and a chaste kiss, because you didn't think married people should act like that and you weren't even the one married, I was. You were worried about appearances for me. Now, your single, pussy hound employee is giving you a lengthy shoulder rub and you allowed it. Is that how a married woman should act? I guess your appropriate behavior for married people rules are just for other people?"

"Joe," she said softly crying.

"No, Beth," I cut her off. "No. You've been caught acting inappropriately. I only hope to god it hasn't gone farther."

She grabbed me and hugged me, but I didn't return it. She cried, "Joe, I swear to you that nothing has happened. That was the first time he did that. It felt good and I didn't even think to stop him. I'm so sorry. Please give me my rings back, please. I know I'm working a lot, but I am 100% faithful to you."

"Hmph," I snorted. "I guess the worst part is, I'll never know if that's true. You know, actually, I think the worst part is that you got me excited to have another child, but you hardly see the one that you already have. Seems hardly possible now with all of this."

She looked at me, shocked at what I said. I turned and dropped her rings onto the floor and left closing her door behind me.

One of my old teammates saw me in the hall as they were leaving for lunch. They called out and asked me to go to lunch with them.

I said, "I'm not good company right now Sam."

"Joe, I saw what happened just now. I'd like to ease your mind; I have some info."

Instead of leaving we went to the cafeteria. We ordered salads with chicken breast, and a couple of iced teas and sat down in the crowded lunch room.

"Joe, I was around the corner and I'm sorry to say I spied in on your conversations with Ryan and Beth. If you're worried that she's having an affair; she's not. When we are here overtime she's working, and that scumbag Ryan is not usually alone with her. She drones on and on about you so much, it makes us crazy sometimes. There's not an unfaithful bone in her body."

"Are you sure?" I said.

"Yes, Joe. Unless she's leaving here at 8 and coming home at midnight."

"No," I said, frustrated that I overreacted. "Not that late. Excuse me Sam, I need to go make this right. Thank you!"

I took off to get to Beth before she was upset for a moment longer than necessary. Sam called out, "Good Luck and you look great by the way."

I waived back as I hurried off.

I had just turned the corner near her office when I saw her screaming at Ryan in the hall. He made a huge mistake and he touched her on the arm. She kneed him in the balls so hard, that he fell back.

She then screamed, "I told you to never touch me again, asshole."

Then she looked up and saw me. She ran to me and hugged me. She said, "Please don't leave. I swear, I'm not having an affair."

"I know," I said. "I'm sorry, I didn't trust you enough. I'm not going anywhere. I love you."

"Oh Joe, I love you too. Nothing will ever change that."

While we were kissing a rather nice make up kiss, Ryan got up and screamed, "I'm going to have your ass bitch. You'll be canned so fast, your head will spin."

"Who cares?" Beth said. "Let's go home, and make a baby, Joe."