I Just Want To [F4F]

Info
Make You Cum.
729 words
18.1k
2
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This isn't what you've been waiting for but I've been so fucking horny just thinking about you, all I want to do is make you cum. I realize I've been kind of selfish in my teasing of you and haven't even touched your pussy yet aside from grinding against you. My fingers have yet to feel the creamy, slick warmth of your tempting cunt and I'm feeling very tempted.

Baby, you turn me on so much, in so many ways. I know you felt me during my last audio. I know what you want and I am going to give that to you, soon...in fact, I have already tried. I recorded an hour and sixteen minute long audio for you but I wasn't happy with the end result. That was way too long too. I started off all strong and oozing with sensual authority at the beginning of the audio and ended up whimpering by the end...the thought of being inside you made my eyes roll back in my head that time, turned my damn lion into a kitten. I don't know if I can explain it, it felt like I was melting into you starting at the tip of my cock and it mesmerized me, softened me (not my cock) when soft was not my intent. Not gonna lie, the attempt felt so damn good, but when I finally take you, I want to do it right and I'd like to leave most of the whimpering up to you.

Plus my dog ended up yawning twice during my last orgasm...she's getting to be a big girl and she yawns loud as fuck so that was distracting to say the least. It actually made me crack up with a mixture of amusement and frustration...like "Shit. Really?! During my way too soft finale?". Always gotta be something. 🤪 Cue the crows, the creaking, the thumping, the abrupt endings, the accidental stop/restarts. Mercy. Making a decent audio is a quest of monumental proportions sometimes.

I also have to work out some logistics...it was hard for me to spank an ass with my cock in one hand and my phone in the other (because I was standing up for a good portion of the audio). I do try to immerse myself in the moment as much as possible when I am doing a recording, so if I imagine myself to be standing up, then I'm actually going to be trying to stand up. That may not always be feasible though. I thought about using an earbud with a mic but that is not going to work well if you still want to hear the messy, wet sounds of being fucked. Please be patient with me...I want it just as bad as you do, but I am intent on making it worth the wait. I will always try to give you the best of me.

I hope that this will help tide you over until I come give you exactly what you need, what you want...what we've both been waiting too damn long for.

Have a safe and happy holiday sweetheart 💋

++++++++

It's the holiday season and I know you are stressed and pressed for time but maybe an orgasm will help keep your holiday spirits up.

No need for small talk, this isn't foreplay, this isn't me teasing you, I have a goal. I want to feel you spill your stress, your worries, your frustrations and your cum right into the palm of my waiting hand. Give it to me and let me fucking devour it.

I'm aching for you in ways I'm sure you're quite familiar with, let me ease some of that for both of us with the time that I have right now, baby. Let me...feel you...cum for me.

PS There's an audio note at the beginning, recorded at a different time because, uh, different mood. It's the most I've spoken consecutively (and nonsexually) so far, so you're about to hear my accent coming out pretty thick. Be ready for that if the twang turns you off lol. There's an overdramatic reference to "the end of time" in the first part too, just roll with it. There's also some kind of static in some portions of the audio, movement noise I guess. Lastly, I should have said tits more, have no idea why I censored myself today. 😆

--:--
--:--
1.0
Pleasure_Paragon
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
Pleasure_ParagonPleasure_Paragonabout 1 year agoAuthor

"So fucking 🔥hot" Anon,

Thank you! I'm so glad you enjoyed it. 💋

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So fucking 🔥hot

Pleasure_ParagonPleasure_Paragonover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much Leon. I appreciate you taking the time to let me know you enjoyed it. I hope you have a great day and a Merry Christmas 🎄

LeonButler1LeonButler1over 1 year ago

Beautifully Erotic .

Share this

Similar Stories

A No Dickie Sickie Quickie [F4F] Solo Masturbation (No Strap)in Audio
A Midnight Tryst in My Bedroom Explore my body, lover, while I explore yours.in Audio
Midday Playtime Got horny suddenly and had to pleasure myself!in Audio
Pleasure Time Ladies Ladies! Listen and follow along as I pleasure myself.in Audio
Just Us Girls: Beautiful Stranger Instant chemistry with a beautiful stranger on the subway.in Audio
More Stories