I Just Wanted to Be Fucked Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his finger enter my ass to spread lube around the inside of my anus then he pushed it in slowly until it was in up to his hand. He did that a few times when I felt him add a second finger and do the same, then a third all the way in and he held them there. I tried not to, but my tears started rolling from my eye sockets.

"Relax my sweet slut, it will be OK."

"I'm scared, I'm afraid your huge cock will tear me apart. I've never had anything in me down there and you're just so big."

"Trust me and I'll take care of you. Just relax and let those muscles get used to having my fingers inside of you."

I did as he said, and I really didn't have a choice as he made it clear he was going to do this and I wasn't to object in any way, but after a minute or two my asshole got used to his fingers being in there and I calmed down a bit. Then he withdrew his fingers, and I could feel the head of his cock pressed against my previously unviolated opening. I tensed up again and with one stern word he made me surrender my ass and give up my protest.

"Stop!"

He applied more pressure on my opening with his cock and suddenly, the head slipped inside of me. He stopped and looked me in the eyes.

"Just relax and enjoy this. You will never look at sex the same again after this."

Then he gave a small push and another inch of him was inside of me. Again and again, he would push another inch inside my ass then stop to wait for me to catch up, then proceed. He repeated this process until I felt his body up against mine, and I knew I had taken him all. He leaned down over me, wiped the tears from my cheeks, stroked my hair back, kissed me and gave me my final instructions.

"Now I'm going to fuck your ass, Jen. I'm going to take you on that final journey from a woman who wanted to be fucked, to your transformation into my three-hole whore. After this you will be mine, anytime I want you, and you will never deny me my due. Are you ready to be totally mine?"

I should have been scared, I should have said no, those words he used shook me to the bone. It amazed me that he was taking me for his, and as his personal whore, but the next words I heard amazed me more because they came from my lips.

"Yes, I'm ready to become yours Bobby, fuck my ass and make me your whore forever."

He started slow, watching my reaction to his entry and withdraw, then entered again. Oddly enough the way he fucked me it only hurt for the first minute or so, then it became an enjoyable experience, and that's when he picked up the pace. Before long he was fucking my asshole harder than he did my pussy, and with him already having cum once, it seemed like forever for him to get his orgasm going. But I felt one building inside of me and so did he, as he started manipulating my clit forcing me closer and closer to that climax.

"I want you to cum now Jen, show me how big of a whore you can be by Cumming from my cock fucking your ass, cum for me now."

"Ah shit, OH fuck, I'm Cumming."

The orgasm that washed over me had the strength of a tornado on the plains, and I just kept Cumming. I never had an orgasm last that long, as I endured mine my ass squeezed his cock until he shot spurt after spurt up into my rectum. When I had finally finished, I didn't have the strength to lift my head to even look at him as he pulled out of my now fully violated ass. He walked to the other side of the bed, took my arms, and pulled me until my head was hanging off the side, and slipped his cock into my mouth. I could barely gather the energy to suck him clean but somehow, I had done a good job because he pulled out and leaned down and kissed me telling me I was a good whore.

As I laid there semiconscious, he left the room, and I didn't even notice. When I did come around, I looked at the puddle of cum that had run out of my ass and went to clean myself up. I came back to the bed to scrub that clean and I saw the puddle in front of the mirror where he had me kneel. Then I went to the entry way and saw more cum on the tile. After I cleaned up every puddle, I went looking through the apartment for him. All I found was my phone on the table with a picture of me almost passed out and cum leaking from my ass. This was his way of reminding me of what I had done, and probably what he expected me to do again.

12