I Just Wanted to Be Fucked Pt. 06

Story Info
The night that changes all continues.
4.6k words
4k
2
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a unique story about a husband and wife, written from two perspectives under two different titles. This one is about the woman who thought her sex life became ordinary and scripted to the point of boredom. Its companion story is titled "I Just Wanted to Fuck". I suggest you read them both chapter for chapter and gain some insight into why people who love each other end up cheating. Like I said it is Unique, and I hope you enjoy hearing both sides.

I Just Wanted to be Fucked

Chapter Six

The night that changes all continues

We left the restaurant with me naked and waited for the valet to bring the car, and I wondered if I was going to have any clothing all night, although it didn't really matter, I was going to be as my Master wanted me to be and that was it. We got in the car and there was a package next to my seat, and in it was a pretty an elegant but very short, emerald-green, silk nightie with thin shoulder straps and a lace hem that didn't cover everything in front, so I knew it wouldn't cover the back. But as I said before, none of that mattered, if this is what master wanted me to wear then that was what I was going to wear. I wanted to ask where we were going but I knew that didn't matter either, my duty was to go where master wished, and do whatever he wanted when I got there. And to be truthful, I was elated to be the one serving him in that role.

We drove to a business named "Adult Super World and Theater", and the name told me everything I wanted to know, and why I was given the nightie. I got out of the car when master opened the door for me, and I slipped on the nightie, causing Master to smile at me and give me a short hug and kiss. His showing of approval makes me as happy as any other thing in my life, and I live for those moments when he shares that I have pleased him. He took me arm in arm across the lot, and as he taught me, I walked with my head held high being on his arm. If Brian could only see me now, mostly uncovered when he complained about a short dress or skirt, and not just at home but out in public. He would have a breakdown right then and there if he knew I dined out completely nude, and orally serviced the wait staff, not to mention what was going to take place inside this store. I was so far from my old life and ways, and I was truly happier than I had never been.

As we entered the store front every head turned to look at who was this woman on master's arm and tried to figure out if I was just a whore or someone special and being treated the way Master was treating me did make me feel special in that place. Master was met and welcomed by the owner who called him by name, then told Master how beautiful his companion was. He did not speak to me directly, and it wasn't my place to speak to him, but that compliment made me stand a little taller and push my chest out a bit further, just knowing the man complimented Master on my appearance. Then he told Master that the entire left side was his to do with as he wished for the night, and that he could have the place emptied if Master wished. I wasn't sure what he was speaking about, but I figured I would find out soon enough. Master just told him that tonight was a night for an audience, and he was to let any friend come in back. And although I am sure my Master knew the way, this man showed us to the rear of the store and held the door open for us, wishing us a great evening.

We entered the theater portion of the business, and it took a moment for my eyes to adjust to the lower light levels, but I was eventually able to make out the layout clearly. There were rows of seats leading down to an open area below the screen that had couches and soft chairs you might find in a well put together living room area. We walked down the left side to the couches at the front, clearly hearing the voices of Men having a good time over on the right side. Master sat on a couch facing away from the commotion behind him and motioned for me to move in front of him.

It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what he wanted so I just knelt in front of him, pulled out his cock and put my mouth to work. Looking up at him I could see some other Ken coming up behind and alongside us with their cocks in their hands, but Master put his hand up and they all backed away leaving just him and I.

"Climb up her my sweet and mount me facing me. I want to speak with you while we fuck."

I did as he requested outing one knee on each side of his hips, slowly lowering myself onto his now stiff manhood and my arms around his neck. As I did, he gently removed my nightie and tossed it to the side. With his hands on my hips, he directed me into a slow methodical rhythm, and then he spoke again softly.

"Tonight, is a big night for you my dear, and I hope you won't freeze up or disappoint me in any way. This is the night that sets you free and cements our being together for all time."

"I'm not sure I understand Master, what's going to be different about tonight?"

"Tonight, you will out on the best performance of your life, you will show everyone what you are and who you now belong to. It will be pivotal in our relationship, and it will change your life forever."

"Is there anything you would like me to do differently? I thought I was pleasing you with my actions, am I wrong?"

"No, my dear, you have pleased me more than I could have hoped for, it's just that tonight is important, and you will have a large audience. I didn't want you to be surprised by what I ask or buckle under pressure that's all."

For me, this was one of those moments I treasure, we're making love tenderly, he's talking to me in a concerned and loving manner, and we really are sharing a connection between us. I don't delude myself as I know I'm his slut and whore, and that's what he wants me to be, but in a deeper level, beyond just sex, he is loving me in a way that is special and just between us two. This is the man I've known all my adult life, the one who used to come over and spend weekends at my place, thought me sexy and beautiful from the start, and was confident enough to come right out and tell me he was going to have me. What a lifetime ago that was, long before he unlocked my true spirit and showed me who and what I could be, when I was embarrassed if my panties accidently showed, and when I got hot and bothered when he would try to look up my skirt or brush against my body in passing. Now I walk with him in public totally naked and never give it a second thought. He brought me this life that I am enjoying, doing things I would have never dreamt of and having more cock than I could think of asking for.

As I got lost in my thoughts and feelings, I could hear my name in the back of my mind. It has been so long since someone called me by name, and it just kept repeating as I rode this man's cock.

"Jen.... Jen...Where the hell did you go?"

It was Master calling my name, and I was deep in thought I thought it to be in a dream.

"Yes, yes Sir. I am sorry but this is feeling so good I just let myself go."

"Stay with me tonight. I can't have you drifting off like that, not tonight."

"I'm sorry Sir, it won't happen again."

"Tell me what just happened to you."

"I was just floating in bliss and remembering what we used to be and how I got here."

"Do you regret and of the things we have done?"

"Oh no Sir, you have shown me how to be so happy, and how to act on what I have always felt inside but didn't understand."

"Are you sure? Maybe you're not ready for this final step? Maybe this is too much too quickly?"

"Sir, I am sure, I can take any step you want as long as you're here with me."

"I know you can perform any task I ask of you dear, but this night is different."

"How so Sir?"

"Tonight, you will be asked to not just do the physical part, but you will have to take ownership of yourself, your will, your body and the rest of your life."

"What do you mean? How do I do this?"

"Relax my sweet. I believe you not only have it in you to do so, but I also believe you will do it enthusiastically."

"But how Sir, how will I know what to do or what to say?"

"Just follow your heart to what your body enjoys, and be true to it, then you'll be perfect."

With our stimulating talk, the slow methodical pace he kept our bodies at, and the showing of love and care, I started to stir towards an orgasm, not the one from an earth-shattering fucking, but an orgasm all the same. It felt different right from the start of it building up, and it was slowly enveloping my lower regions talking control of my feelings and thoughts.

"Oh Sir, I'm going to cum, cum all over your cock and lap."

"Do it my dear. Bring your orgasm to the surface and share it with me then we can both enjoy it together."

I attempted to speed up a bit, but he increased his grip on my hips keeping me at our steady pace, which told me not to change a thing. He then slowly put one hand between his pelvis and my pussy, and I could feel my clit rubbing his fingers as I went up and down on his cock. It was driving me crazy, but he wouldn't let me get more aggressive, just keeping me at the methodical stroke we had started at.

"Oh, Damn Sir, I'm almost there, just flip me over and fuck me hard."

"No, my pet you will keep going just as you are, until you explode right here on my lap. I want to look in your eyes when you cum for me."

He then leaned forward and started sucking on my nipples, twirling his tongue over it at the same time. Then I felt two fingers enter my ass at the same slow steady rate as his cock in my pussy, and that was more than I could take.

"Yes Sir, fuck me Sir, make my body do whatever you want it to. AHHHH, OHHHH, DAMMMMN."

I exploded in an orgasm type that I had never felt before, and it wasn't over. My body there twitching and jerking while his cock and fingers still sliding in and out of me. I felt his cock jerk then send pulses of his cum deep inside of me as he pulled me close and kisses my lips, like a true lover would. I kisses him back and threw my hands around his neck, hugging him so tight like I was trying to pull his entire body into mine. As I was still convulsing from the orgasm, he brought me to, he put my head on his shoulder and began to speak to me.

"I've taught you how to fuck with abandon, I've taught you how to let go of all your inhibitions and taboos, I even taught you how to be proud when you're naked or being an absolute whore. Now it is time how to teach you to love me and give yourself to me completely, how to make yourself my lover, my slut, my whore, and my precious woman. You will never worry again, and you will be totally free after tonight my sweet slut."

"Yes, yes, I think I would like that Sir. I will do anything you ask me to do and spend every day giving you the pleasures you seek from me and my body."

"Then all you must do is follow my lead for the night, and if you ever have a doubt, just look to me and I'll let you know what to do."

"So, when do I start my master? What would you like me to do?"

He handed me a pussy plug and gave me instructions.

"When you get up, I want you to plug my cum inside of you, then clean me up before going to lay on your back in the center of the carpet in front of us. Can you do that for me pet?"

"Yes sir, I can do that and much more, all you need to do is ask."

I did just as he requested with the plug, then settled down to give him the most joyful relaxing cleaning I knew how to give. His moans, groans, and stroking of my hair let me know he was pleased with my actions. I then went to where he asked me to lay down and did so, still being able to look towards him with my head sideways, never wanting to lose my sight line to his gaze. I knew this was not going to be a normal night out fucking, somehow this was to be a special night with consequences, but I didn't yet understand it fully. The only things I was sure of were that my Master wanted me to perform without disappointing him and that what I did tonight would be meaningful. At this moment all I wanted to do is perform in any way that would please him on this night that he had showed me was special.

"Now my dear, pull the plug put and catch all my cum with your hands. Put some on your face and lips and put the rest on your tits and body. Then lick your hands clean so everyone will see you dressed in my seed."

I did as master asked me to and enjoyed him watching me as I covered my body in his cum and laid there licking my fingers clean. I could tell by the look in his eyes, and his and his returning hard on that he thought it was hot, and I enjoyed him watching me. Then he held up five fingers and five naked Men came down to our area where I was laying on my back.

"Nobody touches her ass, just her mouth and pussy. Make sure of that, now have some fun."

There I was with five cocks approaching to use my body, and I started to do the math, five cocks, two openings, and two hands, that leaves one out of the playtime mix. I know master wants me to please them all, I just didn't know how that was going to work out, so I just trusted in the fact that five horny men would figure out a way. Before I knew it, I had one cock in my mouth, one in each hand, and two men massaging and finger fucking my pussy. They were all men om their late 20's or early 30's, and all between 7and 9 inches so I knew I was in for a good time.

As the Men started to take me on a ride through what I was sure would entail many orgasms and lots of fucking, I started drifting into a daydream once again just as I did when riding master earlier. I thought back to my old life, and what had brought me to this new life. Of Course, it was master who literally brought me here, but there was more to it. I thought back to those weekend nights with all the guys at my house to play cards or watch sports on TV, and IF there were no repercussions or judgements from my husband, I would have gladly let them all fuck me. It's not that I don't enjoy sensual loving sex because I do but let's face it...Girls like to just fuck as much or more than men do. I would have gladly made some stupid bet where I knew I would lose and bet my clothing or mouth or any other part of me for them to use. But the way it was I couldn't even wear a short dress or skirt without being scolded. Now master showed me I could just fuck and enjoy it, I could be a whore and like it, and have no judgements against me.

But master showed me a great deal more than that, by guiding and allowing me to deal with myself, yes some of the restrictions I so hated I put in place on myself. Back then, it would have been a huge deal to flash my tits at a passing trucker on the highway, and I would have never considered riding around town or going into businesses totally naked, and now it just seems like a normal thing for me to do, and he taught me how to hold my head up when I do those things. He continually called me slut and whore until those words went from insults to compliments, and he used the terms Cunt and Asshole to describe my body when I would have never tolerated someone saying those words to me. From the old prim and proper young wife to the slut who goes to dinner completely nude, services the waiters and lays on the floor in an adult theater just waiting for strange cocks to use me as they see fit. Master showed me what I could be, and he showed me that I wanted it. Just then I heard a voice calling me back to reality and the situation unfolding around me.

"Jen, Jen, where are you my sweet whore?"

"I'm here Sir, I will always be here with you."

"I was beginning to think I lost you?"

"No Sir, I was just thinking about how far you have brought me and the gifts you have given to me Sir."

"But I need you here tonight. I need you to be my spectacular whore."

"It's just these five guys have been bringing me to my orgasm."

"Oh, my silly little slut, you have been servicing twenty guys and you've cum five times."

I looked up from my position on the floor and all I saw was a crowd of cocks and balls hanging around me at every angle, and I could feel hands and cum all over my body. I had so deep in my thoughts I didn't realize what was happening around or to me, but if I orgasmed five times, I must have enjoyed it.

"It's time for you to change positions now, but don't worry, the boys will pick you up and move you. Just lay back and get ready for me to take and enjoy your one last hole."

I looked around and saw that a bench was brought out to the side of me, it looked like a cross between a sawhorse a carpenter would use and a weight bench for lifting barbells from, but it had arms that came out of one end of it. I was lifted from my position by four men and carried to a door towards the front of the theater and carried through to a room where I was hosed off and scrubbed clean before being brought back out.

When I was returned there was a man laying on the bench with all 8 inches of him standing straight up in the air and I was lowered onto him face down as he entered me. My legs were put into those arms and strapped in so that I was splayed like a frog would sit while one man on each side knelt to where my arms were hanging so I could grasp each cock easily. Then another man took a position in front of me to give me his cock to suck but before he did, I saw Master walking around behind me. He was going to take me in the only way I hadn't been taken tonight, and I couldn't wait to feel him deep inside of me.

I felt his hand apply lube on my forgotten orifice and then use his fingers to slowly push it up inside of my ass and liberally spread it around. I could feel my sphincter spasming as it tried to pull his finger deeper but that was not to be. He was being gentle and loving as he was when he had me mount him on the couch, taking his time and leaving me to enjoy every sensation. Just lying there with one cock in my mouth, one in my pussy, two in my hands, and masters fingers slowly pushing in and out of m me would have been enough for me to cum, but I held back waiting for his luscious cock to be inside of me so that I could milk it as I pulsed through my orgasm. I almost got lost in this feeling of being completely full in a way that only a woman can feel and would have been happy to just drift through an orgasm as I was, but his fingers left me, and that feeling was replaced with his cock pressed tightly against my asshole. I uncontrollably started begging him to give me what we both wanted in that moment, but he teased by going slowly applying pressure then releasing and applying it once again.

"Please master, please shove your cock deep inside of me?"

"In good time my whore, in good time. Just lay there and enjoy what's happening to you."

My anal muscles went into a spasm almost like they were trying to suck his cock inside while he teased my hole over and over. Finally, I felt steady pressure but not enough to push past my opening, but it didn't increase enough to gain entry.

"Fuck me master, please fuck my asshole. I need you inside of me, don't tease your whore like this?"

Then I felt his fingernails on my shoulders, not hard but just enough to launch those nerves into a frenzy as he slid then slowly down my back and over my ass cheeks, then those strong hands moved up to my hips. Having forgotten about trying to get his cock in me and enjoying the impulse of his hands down my back he grabbed my hips and yanked me slightly towards him, but just enough for the head to enter me. Although it felt so good, and it was what I had begged him to do I wanted more as I started spasming and clamping down in his cock head.

"Please master, fuck your whore. She wants it so badly, just shove it all the way in before I cum without you."

"You WILL NOT cum until I tell you. Do you understand me whore? You will wait until I am ready, and we will cum together."

12