I Kinda Fucked My Dad?

Story Info
Yeah, I kinda accidentally fucked my dad.
1.8k words
3.47
58.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! My name is Skyler. I'm not that good a writer so I'm just going to give some important details. To start, I turned 18 a couple weeks ago and I'm like, really horny all the time, but I decided to wait until marriage even though I'm like, super slutty. Also, I'm pretty good looking, or so I've been told. I'm 6 feet 1 inch, brown hair, tan skin, and a C cup. I'm prom queen so you know I'm like hot stuff lol, but seriously it's really fun and lots of guys send me dick pics and stuff. Even though I have i have a boyfriend, i still sometimes love to sext with some of the guys for more. But anyways on to the story:

So a few days ago my parents went out to go to a friends house or something, and they said they were going to be gone for about 6-8 hours. And before they left they told me not to go in their room, like usual. I don't know why they always tell me, but they do. And so after they left you bet your ass the first thing I did was try to open their door and omg it actually opened. Like, they always lock it but they left it open on accident, yay me! So I'm looking around their room and it's pretty nice, they have a flat screen tv and a bar with drinks and some other cool stuff, but one thing that catches my eye is this big bag under their bed. I mean, who isn't going to search that right? So I pull the bag out and unzip it and open it to find a TON of sex stuff. There's lubes, ropes, gags, and some REALLY nice dildos. Me, being a horny bitch, decide to get on my parents bed and have some fun :)

I go and sit on the bed and decide to start with this small black pump up one. I wasn't really thinking when I did any of this and so I just popped It in my mouth to see what it felt like. It SEEMED small, and a little disappointing, but after like 6 or 7 pumps it grew fucking huge and filled my mouth to where I could barely breathe, but I kinda liked it so I set it aside for later. I then moved to this average looking vibrator and slowly put it into my mouth. I don't know why but I decided to start at the highest vibration settings and oh boy was that a mistake because Instantly it felt like my skull was about to vibrate out of my body, like my entire throat went almost instantly numb as I hurried to pull that damned thing out of my mouth. I put that off in the "do not use" pile. I then got to the last dildo I was going to use that day: this surprisingly realistic dildo that was about 8 or 9 inches long. It seemed custom made because it had a kinda weird system inside which I figured out was to hold lube and other liquids inside.

For simplicity I will refer to this dildo as "the good one" because like the others I pushed it into my mouth and remember how really fucking great it felt, for the first few inches at least lol. But it was long and hurt the back of my throat so I quit trying to force it all the way in. I then looked over at the lubes and read a few until I found this orange flavored one that said it numbed your mouth. I thought it was probably good so I poured a bit on "the good one" and put it back in my mouth. When this lube said it numbed it meant it NUMBED, I couldn't feel my throat at all, all I could feel was this fucking amazing dildo sliding into my throat. I started thrusting the dildo a little faster and was moaning a little when I realized my pussy was feeling a bit left out and so I stopped deepthroating "the good one" and set it off to the side with the pump up one while I got undressed.

After I got my dress off I kinda sat there and realized what I was about to do. I wasn't wearing a bra so while I was thinking of what I was going to do my left hand found its way to my erect nipples in need of attention. I let out a little whimper as I pinched myself and I rubbed my free hand over the inflatable dildo. I decided I'd start with that one so that I could sort of pace myself and test my limits, I covered the dildo in lube and massaged my breasts as I slowly inserted the small black dildo into my pussy, moaning quite loudly at this point. I got it all the way in and then I decided to not pump it up just yet. I looked at the various toys beside me and grabbed a ring gag. it took me a sec to get it on correctly but once it was on and my mouth was stuck open I again thought of what would happen if my parents were to walk in right that second. Just as the thought entered my mind my phone went off and scared the shit out of me, as my mouth was stuck open and there was no way I was going to be able to hold a conversation. Luckily, it was just my Snapchat so I decided to send a streak to my boyfriend Darren of just my face with the gag in. I figured that would entertain him a bit lol :)

After I tossed my phone on the nightstand I returned my attention to "the good one" and looked at all the potential liquids I could fill it with. My throat was still numbed so I figured I could do without the lube. I read a couple jars until I found two matching jars wrapped in ice packs keeping them cold labeled "F-cum" and "M-cum" I racked my brain for a few seconds wondering what the F and M could stand for. I mean obviously it was some sort of artificial cum right? I decided to go with M-cum because there seemed to be a bit more of it and I figured my parents wouldn't notice that much missing from it. After figuring out how to unthaw and get the "Cum" inside the dildo I finally decided I was all set and ready to go. As I lay on my back I slowly slid "the good one" into my opened mouth and gave the pump up dildo in my pussy a good pump. The two feelings happening in unison sent waves of pleasure throughout my entire body as my throat and my pussy were both filled with, whatever it is the dildos were made of, probably rubber or something lol :)

As I sat there with my pussy and my mouth completely full, I don't know why but I decided to pump more. With each pump the Dildo in my pussy grew almost a centimeter or an inch, and made my whole body shutter. After about 9 pumps I got to where I was feeling reeeaaally slutty and so I rearranged my self so my head was laying upside down off the side of the bed. In this position I had my legs up and was thrusting the Pumped up dildo into my pussy violently and I was facefucking myself with my own spit dripping out of the ring gag and onto my face. I don't know why but I decided I really wanted to fill my pussy with the "Cum" so I took the now huge black dildo out from my pussy and "the good one" out of my mouth and quickly switched them. I had completed zoned out and was shoving the pump dildo into my mouth when I remembered it was absolutely covered in my pussy juice. Once I had the whole dildo in my mouth and "the good one" in my dripping pussy I took a couple seconds too just relax and suck the dildo in my mouth clean. It was an experience I'm sure I'll never forget as a lay there, slowly pumping and filling my mouth with the taste of my own cunt while simultaneously filling my pussy to the point I could feel "the good one" rubbing against the edge of my womb.

After relaxing for a second I slowly pulled "the good one" almost all the way out of my pussy to where only the head was in, and I released just a little bit of "cum" from it and then quickly slammed "the good one" all the way to my womb. This. Felt. Fucking. Amazing. I couldn't stop and my arms seemed to have minds of their own as one arms was holding the dildo that was fucking my pussy so fast my whole body was shaking and tossing around the bed, and the other arm was holding the dildo that was facefucking me without mercy. As I was about to reach climax I decided to pump as hard as I could and to fill my pussy with as much "cum" as I could. As I filled my mouth to where I was gagging and couldn't breathe I simultaneously filled my pussy with "cum" and as I orgasmed I slammed "the good one" all the way inside me as it's cum and my own mixed together and leaked out of my pussy onto my mom's pillow. I lay there shuddering for a few moments, with cum dripping out my pussy and spit covering my face when I realized what I had done. I hurried to get the gag off, clean the dildos, the bed, and myself off, and put everything back how it was. I then got redressed and when to go watch some TV until my parents would be back.

Here's the whole reason I'm posting this story, because the night after my parents were back I snuck outside their room to eavesdrop and see if they would check and find out I did anything. I listened to them chat about the trip for a while but finally they decided they wanted to fuck. I realized what I was doing was kinda fucked up, but I sat there and listened to my parents foreplay and listened as they unzipped the bag. I also heard what the "M" and the "F" stood for; Male and Female, it was my mom and dad's cum. Which means I filled myself with my dad's cum. It doesn't end there though, I also heard my mom say "it always amazing me how similar you and this dildo are" sooo yeah, I pretty much fucked my dad :/