I Knew This Day would Come Ch. 02

Story Info
Caught wearing pantyhose at work, now the result.
6.8k words
4.69
4.3k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 01/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDu
MrDu
22 Followers

I went home and spent several nervous hours trying to remain calm despite the butterflies which were bouncing around inside me. Several times I had to convince my wife that nothing was wrong, so clearly I was not handling the events of the day very well.

What little sleep I had was punctuated by periods of staring at the roof, trying to calm my overactive mind. I had dozens of thoughts travelling through my head. How would my relationship with Sara change? How uncomfortable would the workplace be?

The longer I went without sleep, the crazier the questions became. What if my wife found out? What if Sara told everyone? Could I even go back to work?

Eventually I was woken by the 6:30 alarm. It was Friday morning and time to get up. I briefly thought about turning over and going back to sleep, but the reality was it would only be worse if I then had the weekend to stew over the whole thing.

I needed to get up, go to work and see how things were going to be with Sara.

There would be no wearing hose under my trousers today though.

Often Sara gets to work before me, but on this day I was so full of nervous energy that I left home early and arrived before she did. I sat at my desk, booted the PC, checked my emails and tried desperately to follow normal daily routine in an attempt to calm my nerves.

Sitting at my desk I can usually hear when people come down the long hall. However to see who's coming I have to turn to my left to look down the hall.

While reading an email newsletter I heard someone coming down the hall. My heart started to jump out of my chest, but I kept reading. The footsteps got louder and I recognized the steps. It was Sara coming and I took a quick peek to confirm.

She was as usual walking with headphones on, lost in her music, and when passing my desk she said Good Morning. I didn't have the balls to look at her as she walked past, but from the quick peek earlier I could see she was dressed in a shortish skirt with coloured tights.

I managed a 'Morning' reply, but that was the last interaction we had for a while.

I kept busy at my desk, doing anything and everything to avoid getting up and crossing paths with her. This was proving to be very awkward for me. I couldn't see myself ever coming to work hosed ever again.

"So Dave, can you help me with this stupid program again....I cant get the report to generate the right data." Sara appeared to be ready to get straight back to work, so taking her lead, I got up, walked over and sat on the seat next to her.

"What's going on, computer not working as it should?"

"Well I haven't had coffee yet, so it could be me, but I cannot get the correct data to display on the report. It tells me "no data selected".

"I see. Well what dates are you running the report for?"

Sara showed me the date fields, and I immediately saw the problem. "You are trying to report on last weeks figures, but I haven't uploaded that data yet."

"Oh," she said. "Usually you have this done by Thursday afternoon...."

It came out like a question. Like she was asking what happened yesterday which prevented the usual workflow.

I had completely overlooked this usual task yesterday as I floundered in disbelief at being discovered.

Momentarily lost for words, I was saved when Sara placed a hand on my leg and said "Never mind, just tell me when you've done it and I'll try again."

She took her hand off quickly placed it on her mouse.

I jumped up far too quickly to hide the nervousness that her touch provoked in me, while letting out a quietish "OK".

Sitting back at my desk my thoughts wandered far from the actual work I was supposed to do. Was she feeling for hose when she touched me? She has always been a touchy feely kind of person, and I had always enjoyed the contact, but for the moment at least, the dynamic had changed.

Yesterday she was so forward. I still can't believe what she did with her hands.

I was totally confused. Initially I was petrified heading into work. My secret was now out with Sara and the embarrassment was almost paralyzing me. Yet the day came and went without a mention of what had happened. I didn't know how to broach the subject with her, and she didn't seem to be interested in it either.

We went about our work as if it never happened.

Our offices have an unusual setup. My office has a door which leads to a hallway and some open plan space, but you have to walk through my office to access Sara's. My office is the only way in or out of there.

The next week Sara suggested we meet in the back office for a half hour or so on Friday afternoon.

My adrenaline started to pump as I teased myself with all sorts of variations about what she may say or do.

Despite us being good mates at work, there was no way I was going to wear any hose that week - perhaps not ever again - such was my confusion and fear about what Sara might do or say.

......

Friday rolled around, and like most days at work Sara looked stunning. She wore a thigh length dress and light tan pantyhose with a pair of low heels.

4:15 came around and almost all of the department had gone. Most workers started early to finish at 4pm, so it was just Sara and I left.

I had the most crazy butterflies as I made my way into the back office where she was sitting at her desk.

Hearing me come in, she softly said "Shut the door".

I shut the door behind me, and leaned back against it.

Nervously I started with 'What a week, hey'.

Sara looked up and gave me a short polite smile. 'Dave we need to talk I think. Don't you agree?'

And with that, the moment had arrived. Our relationship was about to change because of a chance discovery the previous week.

Before I could think of a response, she continued.

"How long have we worked together Dave, 10 years?"

"um, almost" I stuttered.

"And for how long of those 10 years have you been wearing pantyhose. And more to the point, given how I dress, how long have you been secretly drooling over my legs?"

Wow, I thought. Is this actually happening. I couldn't respond. I mean, there had been many many days when I watched her come into work and thought how super sexy she looked. And many days where I couldn't help but sneak a peek at her nylon covered legs.

My throat was dry. I couldn't get a word out if I tried.

"Well," I stammered.

'Uh uh.' She raised a finger 'Don't answer that'

Sara stared at me with a serious look which suggested I was in some serious trouble.

"From here on Dave, we are going to have a couple of rules in the office for you to follow.

Firstly we are going to meet weekly on Fridays at 4:15pm, right here. Just you and me."

'Um, ok' is all I could get out.

Sara maintained the serious look for a short while and then let loose a big grin from ear to ear.

At that instant it dawned upon me - Sara was fucking with me.

Letting out a sigh of relief, I smiled back.

She stood up, took a few steps and leaned against the her work desk.

It struck me immediately that she was no longer wearing her heels.

She looked at me in a way she never had before. It was extremely seductive, which took me by surprise. On display was her fit body including those perfect, hosed legs.

'You like what you see Dave?' she teased.

'Of course' I managed.

'Take them off'

'What!'

"My pantyhose. You can take them off me."

To say I was getting hard here would be a massive understatement. I was so aroused that I though I might shoot a load.

'Sara I shouldn't. I mean this is a workplace, and...'

She interrupted 'and YOU shouldn't wear pantyhose. Take them off me now'.

Nervously I moved towards her. Now the seductive look was gone and a playful grin had replaced it.

'C'mon, you can do it.'

I took another small step and now I was so close I could kiss her.

'Roll up my skirt'

I reached down and grabbed the bottom of her skirt with both hands. With

a hand on each side I began rolling up the skirt. I had to gently guide her body forward off the desk to get the skirt up onto her hips.

This was like a dream for me - A glorious dream.

I took a step back and looked at her again from top to bottom and back.

Sara maintained the cheeky grin and even nodded at me to encourage me to go on.

I stepped towards her and reached around her waist to get a grip on the top of her hose (being careful to leave her underwear alone).

Slowly I pulled the hose down, once again pulling her toward me to allow the stockings to get past the work bench.

Reaching a point where I had to kneel down, the top of the hose was now on her thigh.

With a thumb stuck in each side, the hose became easier to remove as they rolled down over her knees.

I looked up at Sara as she first raised her left foot and then raised her right foot, allowing me to completely remove the hosiery from her body.

Looking down at me holding the nylon, Sara said this to me. "Now on Monday I will expect to receive a new pair of pantyhose or stockings to replace those you have in your hands. Pick out something you would like to see me wear." Then cheekily she added "or perhaps even something you'd like to wear!

Oh, and the other thing." she paused. "I'd hate for you to stop wearing pantyhose just because I noticed you. I will be checking randomly to see that you are still wearing at work."

With that she put on her shoes, wished me a good weekend and set off down the hall.

The next day I decided to go and buy something for Sara. As my wife worked Saturdays, this was the perfect day to shop. The best place I reasoned would be a major department store with a large range of hosiery. I didn't want to be spotted by anyone as it would be embarrassing trying to explain exactly what I was doing. Rather than go to a local store I drove to a store about 50 kilometres away. Surely no-one would recognize me there.

The night before I spent some time looking online for the perfect pair to give to Sara. I could also be in and out of the store faster if I knew which pair I was looking for.

I had settled on trying to find the LEVANTE luxury satin 60 Denier, and it was nerve-wracking making my way to the store after parking the car.

What am I going to say to the sales staff? Will they have what I'm looking for? And can I be play it cool while my my excitement level is so high?

I entered the store through the automatic glass doors and immediately felt the cool of the air-conditioning. Tightly holding a piece of paper, I took a few steps, surveyed the department store and located the women's clothing area. Bravely marching towards it, I focused on getting in and out as fast as possible.

Going straight past women's underwear and into the hosiery area, my pulse was racing. This felt so naughty.

There were several rows of hosiery to navigate, and I stopped at the first shelf of the first row.

I probably looked like a deer in headlights, until I was rescued by a member of staff.

"How can I help you today sir. Are you looking for anything in particular?"

I stuttered, "Yes, um, I'm um looking for a pair of," (looking down at the piece of paper and reading my own writing) "these pantyhose for my wife. They are called Levante luxury satin 60 Denier".

The lady led the way to the end of the row and stopped in front of a Levante sign.

"You will find them here. Which were you looking for? Luxury Satin 60. Here they are".

She picked up a box and handed it to me. "Would your wife like just the one pair?"

"Yes I think so"

"Very well sir, can I help you with anything else"

"No, thank you" I managed.

I made my way to the counter to pay, and the whole process was over in a matter of minutes.

Still, as I made my way out of the store, through those automatic glass doors, I could still feel my heart rate was elevated.

Sitting in the car soon after making my purchase, I decide that next time, I'll buy online and have things delivered!

At home later that day, I opened my briefcase and placed the new pantyhose inside between some manila folders. Opening a button up pocket inside the briefcase, I took out the hosiery I removed from Sara on Friday. I wrapped the pantyhose around my hand and placed it over my face. Closing my eyes and breathing in her scent had me so aroused. I took time to relive the events of the previous day, which just strengthened my arousal.

That night over dinner we discussed (my wife) Katie's work day. Try as I did, I found it hard to concentrate on what she was saying. I just couldn't stop thinking about work. More specifically how the office environment had changed, and would likely never be the same again.

After unloading about the dramas of the work day, the crazy customers and the workplace gossip, Katie finally stopped talking briefly to eat some of her meal.

After a few mouthfuls, she broke the silence.

With just a hint of question, she stated "Cyndi said she saw you at the shopping centre today."

Panic hit me, I could feel my pulse increase instantly, and I hoped that wife didn't see the hesitation in my face.

Denial. That was the best approach.

"Um, no I don't think so.

Whereabouts"

"She didn't say."

On Monday morning I was in at work before Sara arrived. As she walked down the hall towards our office I could see bare legs under her tartan skirt.

"Morning" she said upon arrival. "How was your weekend?"

"Not too bad, didn't get up to much" I replied.

"I see. I know you had a spot of shopping to do. Presumably you managed to get that done?"

Straight to the point. Sara didn't let me off the hook at all. She was totally enjoying me being in this position.

I closed the door to our office and took out the department store shopping bag containing my purchase.

"Here you go." I handed Sara the bag.

"Um, no, I don't think that's how this is going to go, my friend.

You will be responsible for putting my hosiery back on, so here you go."

She pushed the bag back at me.

"Take out your purchase, and dress me please."

Sara moved to the same spot she was at on Friday when I took her pantyhose off.

I took the hosiery package out and lifted the edging of the cardboard box. Reaching in to pull out the contents, I felt the luscious texture of the Levante Luxury hose.

Looking at Sara as I removed the hose, I saw the cheekiest little smile. She then signaled to me with a brief look at her legs and then a slight tilt of her head downward to come over and put the hose on her.

Leaning back on the bench, she once again raised a left leg, pointing her toes.

I kneeled down, rolled up one leg of the hose with the thumbs of each hand and placed it over her toes and then past her ankle.

Sara placed that foot on the floor and raised the other foot.

Once again I used thumbs to roll the pantyhose and then place it over her toes, foot and ankle.

This time I continued to roll the hose up that right leg past her knee and then as high as I could.

Swapping legs, I grabbed the hose and raised them above the left knee and pulled them right up onto her hip.

I grabbed the other side and pulled it up too.

Sara leaned forward a little to allow me to grab the hose from both sides and pull up over her hips.

For a second I stood there looking at her in hose, with her briefs visible underneath.

She was quick to pull down her tartan skirt which interrupted my view.

"Thanks Dave. That was so thoughtful of you to buy me such a beautiful pair of pantyhose. "

My heart was racing, and I could feel sweat beading on my forehead such was my excitement.

How on Earth could I focus on work after starting the day like this!

The day wore on and numerous technical support calls came in for me to deal with. Each time, I was able to temporarily take my mind off Sara and assist customers with their issues. Lunch rolled around so we closed the office door. We would always do this at lunch time. It didn't prevent people phoning, but it did give us 30 minutes to deal with personal things like paying bills, or even finishing the crossword.

I sat at my desk reading a newspaper online while scoffing down a sandwich. This was a pretty standard lunch for me.

I was deep into an article when Sara quietly asked "Dave, can you please come and help with something?"

Without giving much thought I got up and went to her office.

"Are you wearing today Dave?"

The question caught me by surprise and I could feel myself getting flushed.

"No"

Sara was sitting on the office chair holding a plastic container of salad with a fork in hand.

"Well, come and kneel down over here and I'll give you a little treat." she said matter of factly.

Was she going to feed me? This was a kind of weird dynamic I thought.

Regardless, I closed the door to the small office and knelt down just in front of her.

Using her foot, Sara pushed her chair slightly backwards to a point at which she seemed satisfied.

Sara then proceeded to raise one foot and place in on my shoulder, and then raised the other, also placing it on a shoulder.

Here I was kneeling on the floor with her pantyhosed feet on my shoulders. This was a superb and totally unexpected view. I was instantly hard.

She smiled at me, and then used her fork to grab some of her salad.

Sara had decided to eat her lunch while resting her hosed feet on me.

As exciting as this was, I started to get a wave of guilt. What about my wife - am I cheating? Many would probably say yes.

Chowing down on her salad, Sara brushed my ears with those Levante hose. It was a feeling which made me let out out a murmur. She looked me in the eyes as she ate, occasionally showing a little smile. Mostly though she looked like she was staring through me - perhaps she was thinking of someone or something else. Anyway, this was so sensual and an amazing change in our work environment of the past 10 years. Who knows where things are going from here.

"Please be wearing something next time I check on you Dave." was all she said as she placed her feet on the floor and stood up to take her salad container to the nearby kitchennette.

That night, Katie and I had fantastic sex. I was wired since lunch, and Katie was always going to be the recipient of my heightened libido. But what took me by surprise was that Katie basically attacked me when I walked in the door. I had barely put the keys down after opening the door when Katie appeared in the hallway in a suggestive pose wearing not much at all.

She pranced up to me wearing some lingerie and stockings and reached out her hand. I smiled and gave her my hand. With that, she dragged me down the hall to the lounge room and pushed me up against a wall. The intensity she displayed caught me by surprise briefly, but equally it made me want her more. She kissed me with force and started to unbutton my business shirt.

Before she could finish that task, I grabbed both of her hands and pushed her over towards the leather lounge. As we approached it, I turned her around and threw her over the back of the lounge. She stood on tippy toes, as she presented me a view of her shiny legs and ass. With one hand on her back to keep her in place I went to work on my belt with the other hand.

Although we had regular sex, such urgency was rare. It seemed that it wasn't just me who had experienced some sexual excitement prior to me arriving home.

At work later that week, Sara again gives me another pair of her hose and asks me to replace them. I go to the same store and get another. The sales girl recognizes me. She doesn't say as such, but the look she gives, a subtle smile tells me she does. It is embarrassing.

This time I get some stay up stockings with a distinctive pattern. I take two pairs to the counter, pay for them and scoot out of the store. They are a gorgeous fabric and I can't wait to wear them myself, as well as give some to Sara.

MrDu
MrDu
22 Followers
12