I Know You Don't Want to Cum Alone

Story Info
Mark and Sam are interrupted while sexting & Chris steps in.
6.5k words
4.7
14.7k
16
0

Part 12 of the 30 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AJPages
AJPages
277 Followers

Sam

About a week earlier, I was at home watching TV with my roommate Molly as the app-controlled vibrator Mark bought for me (Eggy, as we called it, affectionately) vibrated gently inside my pussy. I was working on checking off another item from Mark's sexy scavenger hunt, which outlined several places and situations to wear the toy and try to make myself cum.

1. In class

2. On the train

3. Walking home from campus

4. Out shopping / at the grocery store

5. Watching TV with Molly

6. At work lifeguarding

7. During swim lessons

8. Out at a bar

9. In a cab / Uber

I'd worked the list in order, and was up to number five. Earlier, I'd sent him a text as I was getting started.

Sam: Slipping Eggy in now before TV time :P

Although Mark had intended the scavenger hunt to be something I could do on my own when he wasn't available, I wanted to share the experiences with him as much as possible. So, I left the toy on low and went to hang out with Molly, every so often discreetly checking for a text back, and/or to see whether Mark was online through the toy app, requesting control.

I was a little nervous that Molly would feel the vibrations through the futon we were sharing if Mark turned it up too high. But not so nervous that I didn't want to feel him teasing me with it. It was also exciting to feel the toy inside me as Molly and I watched our shows and chatted casually, my pussy staying quite wet.

Finally, around 9 o'clock, I felt my phone vibrate with Mark's response.

Mark: Mmm

Mark: Were you already wet enough that he slipped right in?

I smiled and typed out my response.

Sam: Yes :)

Mark: What are you doing now?

Sam: Sitting on the couch, still watching TV

Sam: You?

Mark: Just sitting down to watch TV, too

Mark: Heather just went to bed

Sam: :)

Mark: Is Eggy still on?

Sam: Yeah, still on low :P

Mark: Mmm, good

Mark: I want to make you cum while you watch TV with Molly

Sam: :P

Sam: lol

Sam: I don't think that will be possible

Mark: lol

Mark: Then I want to tease you and make you as wet as possible

Mark: Before you run into your room to cum

Sam: Mmm

Sam: Okay, but not too high or I'll have to take back control ;)

Mark: ;)

Mark: Opening the app now

Sam: Okay :)

I swiped over to the app on my phone and waited for the notification that Mark was requesting control of the toy. Once he connected, I braced myself to feel the change in vibration patterns, and held my finger over the "Take Back Control" button, just in case.

Mark was using the touch function, which we'd found to be the most exciting so far. I loved being able to see the movements of his finger as he swiped on his own phone, combined with the resulting vibrations inside my pussy. It was easy enough to imagine his fingers actually moving on me or inside me.

My pussy tingled and clenched around Eggy in response.

I left my phone on, but set it face down on the armrest of the futon as Mark continued "touching" me while I watched TV with Molly and allowed myself to get lost in thought. I imagined what it would be like if Mark were sitting here with us, next to me. Touching me under a blanket while we all watched a show together. The sneakiness turned me on so much. I thought about his hand sliding between my legs at first, then pressing up. Rubbing lightly over my lips, through my shorts. Then pressing in.

It would be so hot to cum on his fingers right here, without Molly knowing. I was tempted to try with Eggy, but I had very little faith in my ability to keep still and/or quiet enough to pull it off.

Then there was a sudden increase in the power of the vibrations and I awkwardly stood up, fumbling with my phone as I picked it up and tapped frantically on the "Take Back Control" button until I could turn it back down.

"You okay?" Molly asked, surprised by my sudden movement.

"Yeah, fine. I just have to pee," I covered, heading for the bathroom.

When I was safely behind the closed door, I noticed some messages I'd missed from Mark.

Mark: Getting tingly?

Mark: I really want to make you cum in front of her

Mark: Imagining you struggling not to squirm too much on the couch

Mark: Squeezing Eggy

Mark: Does that feel good?

Mark: Think you can handle a little more? ;)

Apparently, he'd taken my lack of response as consent to raise the level of vibrations. I smiled and shook my head, typing out my response.

Sam: Not that much more lol

Sam: That was a lot

Sam: I had to jump up and run to the bathroom so she wouldn't feel it

Mark: Oops ;)

Sam: lol

Mark: Does that mean you can cum now, in the bathroom? ;)

Sam: :P

Sam: This episode is almost over

Sam: I'll tell her I'm going to bed when it ends ;)

Mark: Mmm okay

Mark: A little more teasing, then?

Sam: Yeah :)

Sam: Lower intensity teasing though, please

Mark: lol, ok

With that, I flushed the toilet and washed my hands to keep up the pretense, then went back out to the living room to rejoin Molly, feeling tingles as Mark played with the vibrations, changing up the patterns from time to time.

While we finished the show, my phone buzzed with another notification. I glanced at the banner and saw that it was a text from my neighbor, Chris.

Chris: What are you up to tonight? Anything you feel like showing off? ;)

I felt an added tingle of excitement when I saw the message, but just continued watching the show with a slight smile, without responding.

I first met Chris a little over a month ago at the bar on the corner where Molly worked. I'd been hanging out during her shift, and Chris came in with his roommate Josh to get some drinks. A couple of weeks later, I'd spotted him watching me masturbate from his apartment across the street, through our windows. We ended up watching each other and cumming together that day, and several more times after that. Usually, it was while I was sexting or having phone sex with Mark at night.

Then I ran into Chris at the CVS on the corner one afternoon on my way home from classes, and ended up inviting him upstairs to have sex, with Mark's encouragement. It was pretty crazy; he came twice in my mouth and then again all over my stomach and chest, and I lost count of how many times he made me cum on his enormous cock. Mark has denied me from letting anything else happen since, though Chris has kept trying to tempt me.

I didn't know whether Mark was most bothered by the picture Chris had taken with my phone of me covered in his cum, the way I'd described losing track of my orgasms while Chris was fucking me, his proximity and ready availability to come across the street and fuck me, or maybe all the above.

But as much as I wanted to fuck Chris again, there was something that excited me even more about Mark denying me from doing it. If knowing he felt jealous wasn't such a turn on for me, I would have told him more about how he had no reason to worry.

As planned, I got up when the show ended and told Molly I was going to bed. I went to my room and sent a message to Mark to let him know.

Sam: In my room now :)

Mark: Mmm

Mark: How wet are you?

Between all of Mark's teasing with Eggy and the thoughts about Chris, I could already tell that I was quite wet. But whenever Mark asked, I made a point of actually checking to let him know what I felt. Laying back on my bed, I slid my hand into my shorts and underwear, rubbing along my outer lips before pressing in and rubbing around my opening, Eggy's tail poking out. I felt my sticky wetness as I rubbed myself and reported back to Mark.

Sam: Very

Sam: Touching now, feeling it coating my fingers

Sam: Really wet and a little sticky

Mark: Mmm

Mark: So hot thinking about you getting so wet like that in front of your roommate

Sam: :)

Sam: Yeah, I liked feeling you tease me with the vibrations while I was sitting there with her

Sam: Feeling nervous about whether she'd be able to feel it :P

Mark: I think you like the riskiness

Sam: I think you already knew that ;)

Mark: lol

Mark: Yes

Mark: Ready to cum?

Sam: Yeah :)

Mark: Did you have any sexy thoughts while you were watching TV?

Sam: Some ;)

Sam: I thought about how hot it would be to cum on your fingers, if you were here and sitting next to me on the futon, teasing me

Mark: Mmm

Mark: With Molly right there

Sam: Yeah

Then I thought about the dirty thoughts I'd had about Chris, sparked by his text. I wasn't sure Mark would enjoy hearing that, but I felt like I should tell him, anyway.

Sam: And then I got another text from Chris lol

Mark: What did he say?

Sam: He was asking what I was up to, and whether I wanted to do anything, basically

Mark: Did you respond?

Sam: No

Mark: Has he sent you any other messages lately?

Sam: Not since the one I told you about a couple of days ago

Mark: Still thinking about wanting to fuck him again? ;)

Sam: A little :P

Mark: Thinking about how many times you came on his big cock

Mark: And being covered in his cum

Sam: Were those questions? Or that's what you're thinking about? ;)

Mark: Maybe both

Sam: :P

Mark: Laying on your bed? Legs spread?

Sam: Yes

I felt Eggy's vibrations suddenly increase, knowing Mark had turned it up a notch.

Sam: Mmm

Sam: That feels really good

Mark: Rub your clit while Eggy vibrates inside you

I sighed, following Mark's instructions and rubbing two fingers in circles over my clit.

Sam: Mmm, okay

Mark: Are you imagining Chris' cock pushing into you?

Sam: It felt really good when he was fucking me from behind, getting so deep

Mark: Making you lose count of your orgasms

Sam: Yeah

Mark: After he already came twice in your mouth

Sam: Yeah :P

Mark: How badly did you want him inside of you after he came twice in your mouth and made you cum with his tongue?

Sam: I didn't think he'd still be hard enough to fuck me after cumming twice

Sam: But I wanted it so bad

Mark: Pull on Eggy's tail

Mark: Start thrusting him in and out of your tight opening

Sam: Mmm, okay

I moved my fingers from my clit to do as Mark said, needing one hand to hold my phone and type out my responses.

Mark: Imagining your neighbor fucking you hard and deep

Mark: Faster

Mark: Make yourself cum on his cock, as fast as you can

Sam: Fuck

Closing my eyes, I pushed Eggy back in deep and rubbed over my clit fast, imagining Chris on top of me, filling me with his long, thick cock, fucking me gradually harder and faster. Then I imagined Mark there watching, taunting and teasing me for wanting it so much. Stroking his cock and watching Chris fuck me.

I felt close, but opened my eyes and typed out another message, telling Mark what I was thinking about before allowing myself to cum.

Sam: I'm going to cum

Sam: Thinking about Chris fucking me while you watch

Sam: Asking me how it feels, having his cock so deep inside my pussy

I kept rubbing fairly hard and fast, not wanting to lose momentum completely as I waited to see what Mark would say next. But a couple of minutes went by without a response. I tried again.

Sam: So close

I waited another minute, but still nothing. I started to worry that I'd taken it too far. Maybe he didn't actually want to hear that I was about to cum thinking about Chris fucking me again. But he was the one who started it.

Sam: Are you still there?

Finally, I got a response.

Mark: Sorry, Heather came out and was talking to me

Mark: Had to scramble and pretend to be watching porn lol

Sam: lol

Sam: Oops :P

Mark: She wants me to come to bed

I felt a sinking feeling in my stomach. I told myself it was just disappointment, that I wouldn't be able to cum with Mark. But the thought of Mark going to bed with his wife and cumming with her instead made me feel uncomfortably jealous. I knew I couldn't say so, so I forced myself to brush it off.

Sam: Oh, ok

Sam: That's okay, you should go have fun with her :)

Mark: Sorry

Sam: Don't worry about it, it's fine

Mark: I'll try to text you later if I can sneak away again

Mark: Gotta go

I sighed, feeling frustrated. Mostly with myself for the jealousy I was experiencing. I tried to push that thought away, to keep building myself up, rubbing my clit faster. But the idea of Mark fucking Heather didn't turn me on in the same way Mark apparently got turned on thinking about another guy fucking me.

I felt my arousal dimming, but I still wanted to cum. So, I looked for a story or video that might help me finish, anyway.

Just as I was about to browse, I got another text and saw Chris' name on the banner. I clicked on it to see the full message.

Chris: I'm getting the impression you don't want to hear from me anymore, since you've hardly responded to my messages since we had sex

Chris: So if I don't get a response this time, I'll take it as a hint and leave you alone

Chris: But it's too bad, because I had a lot of fun with you

It bothered me that Chris thought I hadn't responded to him because I wasn't interested. The last time we'd exchanged messages, I told him Mark didn't want me to hook up with him again. But maybe he thought I used that as an excuse? Either way, I'd reached the end of the rope that I was using to keep him dangling.

I considered my options: either I send Chris a message back and risk upsetting Mark, or I don't, and risk having Chris give up on me for good. I didn't like either possibility, but I told myself that Mark might be okay with me texting him back in this case. He was always teasing me for wanting to fuck Chris again and using that dirty talk to turn me on.

So I typed out a response to Chris, erasing and restarting a few times. I couldn't decide what to say.

Sam: I'm sorry for ignoring your messages...

Sam: I don't want you to leave me alone...

Sam: I had a lot of fun with you, too...

Before I could settle on a message that sounded neutral yet genuine enough, I noticed Chris was typing again.

Chris: I see you want to text me, don't you? ;)

I had to smile, knowing I was busted. Since he'd already gotten that message just from my flashing dots, I settled for a simpler text back.

Sam: Hi

Chris: Hi :)

Chris: Isn't this your usual nightly sexting / phone sex time?

Sam: It is... he got interrupted tonight, though

Chris: Ah, that's too bad

Chris: He left you hanging, all wet and horny?

Sam: Maybe a little

Chris: I bet you're so wet

Chris: Still touching yourself now?

Chris: I know you don't want to cum alone

I felt another tingle. He was right. Mark left me wet and horny. Enough so that Chris' messages were getting to me, and his proposition was harder to resist than usual. I felt myself giving in.

Sam: Yes, still touching

Chris: Mmm

Chris: Tell me what you're doing

Chris: Are you naked?

Chris: In bed? Under the covers?

Chris: Is your dildo out?

I felt Eggy still vibrating inside me and thought Mark probably wouldn't like the thought of me using it while chatting with Chris, much less telling him about its functions. So I swapped Eggy for my dildo.

Sam: Getting it out now ;)

Sam: Laying on my bed, not under the covers or naked yet

Chris: Mark didn't get those panties off tonight?

Sam: It was headed that way before he got interrupted

Chris: His loss

Chris: I'm so hard right now, thinking about you laying there touching yourself

Chris: I'm sitting by the window stroking

Chris: Thinking about how good your lips felt around my cock

Chris: And how tight your pussy felt, squeezing around me

Chris: Looking at the picture of you covered in my cum

Chris: I've cum so many times looking at it and remembering how hot it was to cum all over you like that

Fuck. My pussy throbbed as I read Chris' messages. I slid my shorts and underwear off and then turned the dildo on, rubbing it along my slit through the fresh wetness as I imagined Chris' cock inside me, and his cum shooting onto me. Knowing he was thinking about me too turned me on that much more, and I felt tempted to open my curtains to get a visual reminder of him and his big cock, too.

Sam: Panties are off now

Sam: It felt so good having your cock in my mouth

Sam: And my pussy

Chris: Show me

Chris: Open your curtains

Despite my initial hesitation, I talked myself into it easily, reminding myself that Mark didn't seem to mind me watching Chris the other day, when he was hooking up with another girl. And in the beginning he got really turned on thinking about me leaving my curtains open all the time for Chris, or others, to watch.

So, I got up and finished getting undressed on my way to the window, pulling my tank top over my head and unclasping my bra, letting it fall to the ground. Then I took a deep breath, tingling, as I pulled the curtains aside.

Chris was standing in his window as promised, also naked. He smiled when he saw me, and I smiled back with a small wave. He had his hard cock in one hand and his phone in the other, so he returned my wave with a head nod, then looked down to his phone, his thumb moving to type out another text. I walked back over to my bed and sat down on the edge, picking up my phone to wait.

Chris: How close did you get before your married guy left you hanging?

Sam: Pretty close

Chris: You're going to cum fast, aren't you?

Chris: Keep playing with your dildo

I felt my face flush, and my chest heaving. Leaning back on the bed, I spread my legs as wide as I could, reaching for my dildo again. My head rolled back as soon as I felt the vibrations on my wet lips.

Chris: You're so hot

Chris: I want to rub my cock along your slit and then bury myself inside you, just like that

I heard the chimes from Chris' texts and looked back at my phone as I eased the dildo into my pussy. Then I looked across the street to watch Chris stroking his long, thick cock in front of his window and started imagining the same thing. I couldn't deny that I wanted it, too. So, I just told him, plunging the dildo deeper as I typed out my response.

Sam: I want that too

Sam: I want to feel your cock filling me, thrusting hard and deep

Sam: Slow at first, then getting faster

My thrusting with the dildo slowed as I focused on texting. But as soon as I sent those messages, I got back to business, thrusting faster and watching Chris.

Chris: Yes

Chris: I want to feel you cumming on my cock

Chris: That felt so good

Chris: Hearing your moans, and the way you'd yell out when you were cumming hard

Chris: Fuck, I'm going to cum right now, remembering that

An audible moan escaped my lips as I read Chris' messages and fucked myself harder with the dildo. I watched his hand pick up speed on his cock and tried to match his speed, imagining his cock pounding into me just like that. The warm tingles built up again until I felt myself rolling over the edge in familiar waves of pleasure.

Sam: Cumming

I typed out the likely unnecessary message as I fell onto my back, my whole body writhing on the bed. As soon as I looked back up at Chris, I saw that the bottom section of his window was now coated in his thick, white cum. I smiled and felt my pussy clench around the dildo yet again.

Chris didn't appear to be finished. He kept stroking his still-hard cock and typed out another text.

Chris: I want to come over and fill your wet pussy with more of my cum

More tingles kept me grinding on the dildo as I read Chris' message. Without responding, I continued to alternate fucking myself with the dildo and rubbing it between my lips and over my clit. I leaned back up on one elbow with my legs spread open towards the window, my feet propped up on the edge of my bed frame.

Chris: He's probably busy fucking his wife

Chris: Don't you deserve to get some, too?

AJPages
AJPages
277 Followers
12