I Like Making Him Happy

Story Info
A young girl learns she enjoys pleasing an older black man.
3.7k words
43k
59
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This started as a random wild thought at another chat site and it was really cool how the right person just happened to be there. Usually the black men, or people pretending to be black men, are all trying to be young muscular guys or powerful executives. This guy used a name like Old Black Janitor.

Then, when I searched for some porn pictures to post for them, I found some right away that were almost exactly what I was looking for. Normally you have to take a long time searching for pics but it just fell in place that day. I decided to try and re-create it here.)

***

"Ahh fuck" Kelli whipped her head back and forth and when she saw it was clear, she pulled the car off the highway for a quick U-turn. She had left her backpack at the gym. She looked down at the clock but she already knew the answer. They were closed.

She blazed down the highway then whipped down the streets leading to the gym. There were a couple of cars there but they were probably hookups who had left their car there and ridden home with the person they met. She saw the gym was dark but she ran up to the door and gave it a yank anyway.

Sure enough, it was locked. She gave it another tug or two just because, but right before she gave up she saw some motion toward the back of the gym.

"Little white bitch is gonna tear that door down 'fore i get there." Roy muttered under his breath but he nodded and waved to let her know he was coming. Roy was probably in his 60s and might weight 140. His hair was balding and getting a touch of grey. He had worked manual labor and odd jobs all his life. He didn't mind.

He had a small place to himself and enough money for a six pack on the weekends so who's gonna complain? This night watchman gig was his favorite though. Most nights he curled up and slept about 4 hours out of his 8 hour shift. You can't beat a deal like that.

Common sense would tell you to stay still and ignore her. So why he was walking up to the clearly locked door of the clearly closed gym to talk to this spoiled little high-school girl?

"When he got within a couple of feet of the door, he loudly said, "We're closed."

"I know, but I left my backpack in there and I have to have it."

"Well, I don't know about that, but you can come by first thing in the morning. We're open at 6, so you'll have plenty of time to still get to school: Roy waved at her and turned to walk back to the comfortable chair she had pulled him from.

Bang, bang, bang. "Hey, don't go away. I don't want to come back in the morning. I'm right here now. Just let me in and let me get it."

"I can't do that Miss. I shore am sorry. I'd do it if i could" He turned to walk away again but he heard the new tone in her voice. "Do I need to call Gary and Dianne?"

Great, so she knows the owners names like 75% of the rest of the people, but when Roy looked out in the parking lot at her BMW and her look in general, he knew she was the kind of girl who could cause a lot of problems if she set her mind to it.

Roy let out a slow sigh but he fished the big ring of keys out of his pocket and looked for the right one. He punched in the alarm code and let Kelli in, then locked the door behind them.

No "Thank you sooooo much" or anything like that, she just started walking back toward the elliptical where she had been. It was gone.

She looked around a little but it was clear it had been moved. "Where do you keep the lost and found things?"

"Well Miss, why don't you tell me what it looks like and let me go see if I can find it."

Kelli stared at him a moment then decided to let him do it his way. "It's burgundy leather with black straps."

Roy nodded and walked around the corner.

Kelli was about to go find him when she heard his steps coming down the hallway. He looked up at the security camera and put the backpack on the desk between them. He flipped it over and back, over and back again, and he had a puzzled look on his face. "There isn't a name tag or anything on it."

"No, but that's it. That's my backpack."

Roy could see this going badly for him either way. What if she just saw the backpack and was trying to steal it? What if it really was her backpack but he didn't require her to show any identification or anything and just gave it to her.

"Can I see your driver's license or something?"

Kelli rolled her eyes and didn't even try to hide the sigh she exhaled loudly. "It's out in my car." You'd think walking 150 feet back and forth to her car was going to kill her. The fact that she was at a gym about to gripe about exercise didn't sink in.

"Well, can you tell me some of the books or something that is inside?"

Kelli started to tell him some of the books so he unzipped the back zipper and began to open it. Kelli''s eyes grew wide and she tried to grab it. "That's not where the books are!"

Roy pulled the book bag back slightly and finished unzipping the compartment and he saw the vibrator. The big, -black- vibrator.

Roy stared at it for 15 seconds or so that seemed like an eternity to them both. When he looked back up at Kelli, she had a very different attitude.

She looked up at the security camera he had made sure they were under and back down at him. There was no way she was going to be able to threaten his job or say he grabbed her ass or anything like that. If he wanted to tell this story, he could.

Roy was thinking too. What the hell gets into kids these days? Girls back in his day knew how to be proper or at least to pretend they were, and they damn sure didn't walk around with one of these. He reached into the bag and Kelli started to protest but the words never left her throat.

Roy turned the dial at the base of the realistic black cock and felt the vibrations begin. It was a little thicker than a cigar and maybe 7 inches long with a circumcised head.

Kelli was nervous watching him examine her toy. She sat there meekly and tried to think of a way out of this. That was bad, but what really mortified her was how wet her pussy was.

She had been with a few black guys, and after blowing one at a party a couple of weeks ago, she hadn't been able to get the thought out of her head. The next thing she knew, she was at the store buying it. She thought back to the excitement she felt when she brought her black dick to the counter, wordlessly announcing to everyone what she was into.

Now she was learning a lesson. Roy was examining it in detail. The buzzing sound was so much louder than normal. It sounded like a chainsaw tonight. It wasn't so loud that she couldn't clearly hear Roy when he said, "So that's what you like?"

Surprising herself, no lie came out of her mouth. Instead she simply met his eyes and said, "Yes."

Roy felt his 64 year old cock begin to swell. This little bitch looked fine as hell and it was all he could do not to smell her black toy and see if her sweet pussy juice was on it. When she looked into his eyes and said yes, she held his gaze. With their eyes locked, it turned into a dare. How often is something like this going to happen? Are you going to do something about it?

Kelli's chest was heaving under her half shirt. It was suddenly so hard to breathe. When Roy stood up and walked around the desk, holding her vibrator in his dark black fingers, Kelli stood there silently. When he reached her, her eyes had never left his. The electricity between them was unbearable.

Then she got on her knees.

When she knelt down, Roy thought, "Well boy, you're in it.". He knew there was no way he was going to stop now. When he looked down at her, he could see her cute little titties clearly since she wasn't wearing a bra. This was going to be the first white girl he had been with and the youngest in 40 years?

Her little white hands went for his zipper. She pulled it down and her finger brushed against his dick. That can't be all him...?

But when her hand went inside his zipper, she found it could be that his cock was that thick. She was fascinated now. She quickly snaked it out of his underwear and her soft cool hands stroked him as he became even bigger. Roy felt like he could cum right now, he was so excited about this white girl playing with his cock, but he wanted to save it so he could tear up that tight little pussy.

Roy stood her up before her mouth could reach his dick. His hands went under her loose top and he squeezed them both, eliciting a sound from Kelli. She felt like she could cum right now too. She had never done anything this bad in her whole life. When he lifted the shirt and pulled it over her head, she was excited to see the approving look he gave her.

They were toward the back of the gym but if anyone really looked in, they would be in plain sight. Her car was parked outside and she regretted getting the vanity plates "Hot Grrrl'. Anyone who drove by would know it was her car, but hopefully no one had a reason to come here after hours.

His hands pulled on her nipples and this snapped Kelli out of her distraction. "Ow!" but she made no move to cover herself or to move away from him. Roy smiled. She was giving herself to him.

Kelli made it even more clear when her lips wrapped around the tip of his cock and she began to suck.

His cock tasted like big black dick. That sounds weird but so many of the boys her age had a ton of cologne, carefully trimmed pubes or shaved, and smelled (and too often acted) like girls. The owner of this big dick was all man. The thought of sucking his cock made her pussy so wet it surprised her. She had gone from "Don't do this" to "Mmmm" quicker than she imagined she could.

His cock was still getting bigger.

Kelli was stroking him and working her naughty little tongue. He stood still and enjoyed the moment. The little bitch sucks dick like a pro. He thought of her parents and how mortified they would be if they knew how much their little Princess must have practiced to be an expert cocksucker. 20? 30? 40? How many cocks had this little slut tasted? He shook his head.

Kelli saw the motion out of the corner of her eye and looked up. Roy wasn't groaning or face fucking her, losing control like so many of the boys. "What's wrong? Don't you like it?"

"Yeah, but I think you like it more. You like being a dirty little cocksucker, don't you?"

The question hung in the air for a while as Kelli considered his words. She was shocked that anyone would talk that way to her, but also puzzled that he didn't seem to care if she did it or not. Guys go crazy for her blowjobs. I mean, it's weird to brag about, but they do.

Kelli realized there wasn't much use in acting shocked or shy at this point so she answered honestly, "Yeah, I like being a slutty cocksucker, and I want you to cum all over my pretty face."

"I'll take a pass on that."

Kelli literally shook her head at that, sure she was mistaken.

"I'm gonna give that pretty white pussy the fucking it needs."

Roy stood her up and walked her around the desk. Her cute little ass had enough bounce to raise the dead. When her back was on the desk, her legs automatically spread for him.

Kelli was looking forward the having her pussy eaten by this old disgusting guy. He hadn't shown any signs that he was going to do that, but she just assumed he would want to.

Everyone wanted to lick her pussy.

He put his big dick at the entrance of her pussy and pushed in. He wasn't rough, but he wasn't gentle. He was patient enough to get his cock coated in her pussy juice but then he went to work. Long smooth strokes of that wonderful thick black cock, over and over, in and out. So fucking deep. So thick.

She felt him all the way inside her and she imagined the strong black piston moving inside her. That big head pushing her pussy apart and sliding in. She imagined getting her pussy painted by the strong jets of cum he was going to blast inside her. The more she thought about him cumming, the closer she got. It was something of a surprise when she felt the rumblings of the night's first orgasm hit her.

It was really rare for a guy to give her an orgasm through fucking, but tonight was a wild night full of exciting thoughts to spur her on. When her body stopped shaking she opened her eyes and saw Roy's pursed lips and look of concentration as he pumped and pumped.

"That was so good" Kelli said, expecting him to cum and well, go, but he didn't show any sign of slowing. Her clit was so sensitive that it almost hurt, but while she battled between her natural urge to tell him to stop and her other natural urge to let him keep going, she felt that tingle again.

Kelli's body was covered in sweat as she came again. Hard.

Roy also had a sheen of moisture covering his chest. The steady sound of his fucking filled the empty gym. This time Kelli had to stop him. "That's enough. I've cum. It's too sensitive.

Roy didn't pull out but he did slow down. His long thick dick was going so deeply inside her. He hadn't asked if she was on the pill or offered to wear a condom or pull out. He had just started fucking her. Oh shit, what if?

What if she hadn't been on the pill? Her eyes went wide when she had a momentary scare that maybe she had forgotten her pill that day but she knew she had. She always took her pill. After all, she was a good little slut, that's what he had called her.

No, it was a good cocksucker, she corrected herself. She was a good cocksucker. But he's a good fucker. This thought came to her as she realized the sensitivity of her clit had calmed down and she felt herself begin to respond to the slow long strokes he was giving her. This time it was going to be a G-spot orgasm.

Something in the way her body moved, something in her eyes, she didn't know what, but something told Roy she was wanting it again. She had two orgasms already and this third one was going to be his first. He looked down at her cute little body and the big black snake sliding between her legs and he began to breathe deeply.

The fuck noises got louder as slap, slap, slap of wet pussy meeting big hard dick became the sound they both focused on. That and the moaning Kelli began.

Kelli wanted his cum on her face but he had made himself clear on that already. She knew it was all going inside her red swollen pussy. With that thought, she clamped her pussy muscles tight around him and began to scream.

When the little bitches nipples tightened up like that Roy knew she was about to cum again. When her pussy grabbed him like a handshake, he fucked back knowing she wanted it as hard and fast as he did. He grunted a few unintelligible things as the effort taxed him but you could hear Kelli clearly.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck meeeeeee!"

"MMMMMMf" he felt his cock explode a gallon of hot seed into her. Her legs kicked and her fingernails scratched him and Roy chuckled at the tiger he had created. Good luck fucking her now white boys.

Roy did a few more slow long strokes but it wasn't long before he pulled out, allowing a stream of cum to run down her pussy and ass. Kelli lay there in a stupor catching her breath and watched lazily as he put his dirty dick back inside his pants.

The awkward moment wasn't really all that awkward since they both knew exactly how thing were. There wasn't any need to make excuses or promises. They both had what they needed and now it's time to go.

Roy never said a word as she dressed. He walked her to the door and closed it silently behind her. He watched her limp to her car. She gonna have cum dripping out of her all the way home.

Fucking whore.

Knock, knock, knock. Roy looked at his watch. Motherfuckers are an hour early! He walked to the front door of his run-down shack and was surprised to see Kelli when he peeked through the window. He stopped in his tracks, stunned.

Kelli had seen him of course and she was embarrassed that he left her standing at the front door like this. Anyone could see her. Anyone could see her car, but there was no helping that. When the door opened, Kelli rushed in, partly to hide herself from prying eyes and partly from excitement.

She had almost worn out her black dildo thinking about their encounter. When she finally worked up the courage to use the address she had looked up almost two weeks ago, she felt that familiar wetness come back to her as she thought of the fucking he gave her on the desk. Imagine what they could do in his bed.

Roy was still stunned. What was this little bitch doing here? What would the boys think? Would they tell anyone else? Would her dad get him fired? Kill him?

Kelli threw her arms around him and kissed him hard. When he felt his cock begin to swell he knew he didn't care what happened.

He fucked the hell out of her.

Knock, knock, knock. This time it was the boys, right on time to watch the football game with him.

They noticed he didn't joke around quite as much that night, but no one said much about it. They're guys, they don't talk about stuff like that.

When Kelli walked out of the bedroom in panties and one of his old t-shirts, her long bare legs and pretty painted toes there for everyone to see, the room went quiet. She walked around the back of the couch and sat down on Roy's lap wrapping her arms around him and resting her head on his shoulder.

You could have heard a pin drop but instead Roy spoke,, "I told you to stay in my room." He looked at her. She looked at him. They looked at her. She looked at them.

Silence.

Kelli's lip pouted slightly and she said, "But I wanted to be with you...and meet your friends." Their intense gaze didn't miss much, and her outfit didn't hide much so everyone noticed her hard nipples and the rough red marks on her neck and face. That bitch has been fucked good.

Silence.

"Well, don't just sit there, go get us some beer." Kelli almost squealed in delight as Roy acknowledged her to his friends. If he had introduced them formally it wouldn't have been any clearer. This is the young white bitch I'm fucking. The look in her eyes was love.

Kelli spent the evening bringing snacks and beer to the men. One of the men had squeezed her ass when she walked by but the look she and Roy both gave him made it clear she wasn't there for them. She was there for Roy.

There was a huge difference in their ages on top of all the other differences, but there wasn't a man there who wouldn't have changed places with him.l

At half-time, Kelli looked at Roy and he knew what she wanted. A quick shake of his head brought back the pouty lip again but Kelli quickly recovered. She wanted to fuck now, but she could wait another hour or two.

When half-time ended, Kelli took her place in Roy's lap again. Every eye in the place noticed as she lightly placed her hand on his thigh. High on his thigh. Every eye noticed the bulge that grew under her hand and the chit chat stopped. Kelli knew they knew, and she knew they knew she knew. She didn't care who knew she loved Roy's dick. She did.

And besides, it was kind of hot to think that all four men were thinking the same thing-how Kelli would look getting fucked hard by a big black cock. When the game was finally over, Kelli walked to the bedroom and closed the door behind her. It opened again slightly and her perfect little hand extended and dropped the T-shirt of Roys she had been wearing. The black shirt landed in a soft little pile and the guys got the hint.

Roy's white girl was naked and laying in his bed.

In ten minutes they were gone and Roy entered the bedroom.

(Stay tuned for more.)

  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
Falc570Falc570about 3 years ago
Cobtinue to write

The one thing that urks me are readers who criticize or critique your workd haventade the slightest atempt to write erotica of their own. Some may have tried but never posted it to Literotica for fear of the same criticism they dole out. Granted writing is not easy, but the fact that you are doing it in earnest deserves applause.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
GOOD STORY

I agree with the last comment....nice to see the roles reversed and have an older black gentleman involved... Very erotic and entertaining

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Old Lion Young Snow Bunny!!

Great Story!! It's about time someone wrote a story about an older Black Man and Younger White Girl!!!! We don't get to much of them if any! It's nice to know that someone is thinking of us older Black Men!!!! Thanks and keep it Cummings!!

kim2734ckim2734calmost 4 years ago
Fun

This was well written and fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I like it

But a lot more detail of the fuck sessions would make the story much better.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Sarah's First Submissive wife reluctantly takes black cock.in Interracial Love
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Kelly Takes a Turn Visiting her ailing father, Kelly learns about his friend.in Interracial Love
Camping on the Darkside Ch. 01 He watches as his wife & daughter become addicted to BBC.in Interracial Love
More Stories