I Like Whores

Story Info
A young perverse lady is secretly fascinated by streetwalker.
1.9k words
4.43
9.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always liked whores, I don't know why. Especially the young ones, in their twenties, from Eastern Europe, with fair skin and sweet features. Those with a lean, slender physique and long hair.

I close my eyes, lying on the bed, before falling asleep my mind goes back there, to that dark street where weeks ago, for the first time, I met one.

I sink my hands under my panties, I'm hot. Wet.

I open my labia and slide down towards the clitoris.

I see her again, tall, in denim shorts and the black top that reveals her belly. Red 12 heel shoes with platform, just like a sidewalk slut. So I like them!

My breathing becomes more intense, as I remember how my heart was beating fast, walking at a slow pace towards her. I was like .... innocent and curious. Sneakers and jeans. Little makeup, like a student.

I get closer, look at her, she looks at me. Fear paralyzes me.

Here, in the dark, in this deserted street.

Silent for a few seconds. Absolute embarrassment, till I take courage and say just Hello.

She looks at me questioningly. We would be more or less the same age, actually... she is certainly less, but from the way she is made up I would give her a few years older than me.

She replies with another Hello. Then, with an almost annoyed tone, "what do you want?!".

What do I want? honestly, I don't even know: looking at you? fucking you? kissing you? a thousand answers go through my head, but I can't get a word out.

"So?!", she insists. She has two full and shiny lips. The emotion increases.

"Well, you are very pretty. Would you like to .... have a ...... walk?". I'm so flustered. I absolutely don't know what to say.

"Walking?! Look, I'm working!".

"I know, I know. It's that..... I would like to spend time with you". Dunno, I pull out a sentence at random, I have no idea, I mean, I'm making a fool of myself, I realize it, but.... I want her!

"Ok, let's do it! That's 50 quid for a nice half an hour! We can go back there if you like".

My legs are shaking like two leaves. I've never gone with a woman. However I accept, with a nod. She starts walking and I follow her.

I look at her ass, like pigs do. I feel like a lousy pig man. Yet it excites me. He has a gorgeous ass, slender, tapered legs, a sweet, graceful posture.

We arrive behind a hedge, among the bushes.

"So, what do you want to do? What do you like?". Shit, I wasn't prepared for certain questions. I look at her dazed like a frightened girl.

"Well, I don't know. Mmhhh, you have a beautiful butt". I still have my heart pounding. I'm in her hands. And in the meantime I'm grasping at straws.

Suddenly she bursts out laughing. She is beautiful, I smile embarrassed.

"Then touch me!". The girl unbuttons her shorts and slowly lets them slide down to the floor. She is wearing a black, lace thong. I get closer and begin to feel it. Our bodies touch. I feel her breath on my face. Her breasts press against mine. I'm exciting.

She takes my hands and guides me. She has such a smooth and soft skin. Mhhhhh! My heart is racing in my throat. I feel her, first slowly, then with more force, until I sink my fingertips into her flesh, slipping under her panties.

Our lips come closer. She smells. She smiles.

"So?? Do you like it?".

"Oh.... yes.... yes".

"Then lick my ass!".

Hhhhh! Suddenly my blood freezes! Licking a whore's ass?

The thought paralyzes me, but the excitement flares up.

She is dumbfounded for a few seconds, then she turns around, leaning forward.

"Come on, lick it!".

What a humiliation. Me? good girl, licking the ass of a side-walk slut. Who knows how many men she will have been fucked by!

Yet it excites me beyond belief.

I get down, take off her panties and start kissing her. The smell of her drives me crazy. I kiss her gently, then I pull out her tongue and start licking it. She is sweet, tender. I slowly spread her buttocks apart and start licking her internally, moistening her little hole. And the more I lick her, the more I think about how many men will have cummed on her here, at this point. And how much she will have enjoyed!

The thought, the images... they excite me, they pervade me all over. My tongue doesn't stop moving, in every direction.

Then, suddenly, she grabs me by the hand and guides me towards her pussy. It is soggy and hot. My fingers are made of ice, I can't move them, but she insists and I slide inside them. She is open and eager. I'm eager too, terribly eager. I want her, I want to kiss and lick her everywhere.

She turns again and takes my head with both hands, forcing me to lick her now swollen clitoris. I hardly breathe, so she presses my face on it.

I rest my hands on her thighs. I just hope she doesn't come now.

Then suddenly she comes off. I get up, we look into each other's eyes. I'm scared. In this dark, isolated place, surrounded by swine and pimp lurking. Hhhhhhh!

"You are beautiful, you know? I like you!". I like her too. So Much. Very very much.

She suddenly lifts her black top and discovers two fantastic tits, not very big, but firm.

"Lick!!!". At his commands I can only submit. I approach her nipples and start licking them, already hard. I lick her areolas. First one, then the other one.

I feel my panties completely wet.

I feel so ashamed. Mmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. My hands meanwhile explore her splendid body, slender, pale, smooth as a peach. The narrow waist and straight back.

I go down again between her legs, it's a lake!

His panting breaths fill the silence around us. I love the little jolts of her as she sways in enjoyment. I'm enjoying it too and I want to touch myself, want to be touched, but in this dark corner of the suburbs I don't feel safe at all.

Suddenly she pulls me away from her breasts.

She stares at me in the eye, with a mischievous smile.

"Do you know I've never had a naughty girl like you?". I don't answer, her observation embarrasses me, but at the same time excites me. I'll take that as a compliment.

She then comes over and begins to undo my jeans. I try to stop her, to block her with all my strength, but she seems much stronger than me. In a moment I have the zip open and the waist lowered. I feel the wind on my wet panties. I am very excited. Mhhhh

Her hand sinks soft and fast, squeezes my clit, penetrates me! Ahhhh. It almost hurts, but I let it go. I am now a lake too. My boobs are exploding and I can't stop panting. With the other hand she looks for my nipples, over the shirt. She rubs hard. Then starts undressing me eagerly. I reject it again. The fear of being seen, spied on, terrifies me. Yet I continue to enjoy and I almost wish to be exposed to some stranger's eyes.

A thousand thoughts cross my mind. Has any pig seen me? will they have followed us?

Suddenly my boobs explode in the wind. Nude, buttons. She pounces on me, biting and licking me relentlessly. She is greedy and sweet at the same time. She pushes me against the trunk of a large tree and starts rubbing against me. Our naked, sweaty bodies vibrate in the dark, one against the other.

I can not move. I rest my arms against the tree, while I let her take possession of my breaths. She bites my lips, sucks them. She slides onto my breasts, then onto my navel, panting, and proceeds to my pubis. She goes down on my clit, nibbles it and suddenly I let out a small but intense scream.

She's spinning my head. Her legs are shaking. Sucked into this immense darkness, I begin to fear seriously. I seem to see indefinite silhouettes moving around us. Distant footsteps, strange breaths. The heart continues to beat fast and the excitement is peaking.

I'm very wet, I'm afraid I'll come in your mouth. I can't resist anymore, my legs wide open are now hers. I have chills all over my body and insane pleasure is shooting up my brain.

Her tongue continues to move frantically. Then she turns me around and starts licking my ass, just like I did to her. I love it. She's making me cum, but it's so beautiful that I stop my orgasm, trying to put it off indefinitely. I want to enjoy tonight, I want to enjoy all this little bitch!

Suddenly she grabs me by the shoulders and throws me to the ground. Among the leaves, the earth. I worry about what's beneath me, maybe litter, cigarette butts. In the dark I can't make out.

She lays down on my half-naked body and starts sticking her fingers into my cunt. I almost feel like being raped, but she is so beautiful and experienced that she can make me enjoy in every moment.

Again she bites my lips, while the fear of being seen and joined by one or more men does not leave me. I think I fucked up. Yet I continue to enjoy. Her hand sinks deeper and deeper, she is opening me. I don't understand if I want it or not. It is a strange, perverse game that I can no longer decipher. I am excited, but enveloped by the feeling of having crossed a line.

Instinctively I close my legs and her hand forces to slip even deeper. Am I resisting?

Yet I love all this. The risk, the danger, the perversion. The idea of ​​being raped. Everything takes me, takes my mind. And suddenly my orgasm explodes wildly.

I feel the fire inside me, an immense heat.

The little bitch looks at me and almost laughs at me. Then she sits on my face. "Now let me come!". What a slut! I absolutely have to indulge her.

She slowly begins to rub against my lips and I begin to lick her, to nibble on her. She is hot, wet. She is panting like a kitten. My pussy is wet and open too. Now I'm no longer afraid of being surprised, on the contrary, I enjoy the thought that someone might see my pussy wide open. I feel the cool night air penetrate me, like a foreign hand. In the meantime I continue to lick the little bitch. It doesn't take long to come. Mmmhhhhhhh, she explodes in my mouth and forces me to drink it all.

The memory of that evening is still clear and clear within me. I keep touching myself, I'm about to come..... mhhhhhhhh. I absolutely want to go back to her. The thought is there again, while once again the orgasm drives me crazy. I take off my panties and let the fresh air of the room penetrate me, just as the fresh air of that night did.

It was a crazy experience, it won't be the last!