I Lost Myself in Mexico - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her toned legs scooted her closer to me in the sand until we were face to face, our knees touching. My eyes were desperate to fall down her shirt, but I resisted, taking in the lines of her jaw and her button nose.

"That's alright," she said. "I'll help you."

As she took another puff, she leaned in until her nose was touching mine, taking my chin gently in her delicate fingers and bringing our lips together. As she exhaled, the smoke flew through our gentle kiss and into my lungs. It was smooth, fruity, and brought with it a veil that fell over my reality like the universe at night.

Our lips parted, her hazy eyes locked with mine. I wanted to kiss her again, but I was soon overcome with a terrible cough that brought everyone into uproarious laughter.

"Damn," Junior said, still staring up at the stars. Had he noticed that she had kissed me? "Do you know how many times I tried to get Rich to smoke with me when we were teenagers?"

The waves rolled gently onto the shore, and the smell of salt mixed with the burning wood invaded my nostrils.

Up above, the stars winked at me, shining brighter than I'd ever seen them.

And the girl laughed, her giggling angelic and soothing. She passed the joint to her friend before setting her hands down on my shins.

"Richard." She tried my name out on her lips. "Nice to meet you. Mucho gusto."

"Mu... Mucho gusto," I repeated, feeling more comfortable with her as my teacher.

I was smiling and laughing but I wasn't quite sure why. Everything felt tingly, like when I'd jumped in the sea but minus the cold.

"What's your name?" I finally managed.

"Valeria."

The three syllables bounced playfully in my mind. It was such a beautiful name, and I said it a few times in a hushed tone. She smiled wide, nodding as I perfected the quick pronunciation.

"Everybody calls me Val," she said, brushing her hair out of her eyes.

"I think I'll call you Valeria."

Our fingers were interlaced and wriggling around each other like earthworms. It felt like the sand between us was pouring away so that our bodies come closer together. But then, without warning, she jumped up and ran off towards the fire, letting smooth music take control of her gorgeous body. She moved like water reacting to the vibrations of the beat, completely in harmony with sound.

Her friends were still in the sand with us, and I snatched the beer out of one of their hands, finishing it off. Then, I took the joint from Junior.

"Yo! Take it easy, Rich!" he protested. "You're gonna float out to sea if you smoke too much of that."

"No," I said, not coughing this time as the weed entered my lungs. "I'm going to the moon."

They all laughed as I handed back the joint and stood up. I nearly fell; I had to reorient myself to these new feelings. I felt heavy when I was down in the sand, but on my feet, I was lighter than air. I didn't so much walk as I did drift, letting the ocean breeze blow me towards my muse.

She was still there by the fire, watching me as I approached, moving her body like a gentle wave and kicking up sand with her beautiful bare feet. We caught each other, rocking back and forth with her arms around my neck, and I let her body lead me through the smooth sounds.

"You're beautiful," I whispered in her ear. Everything about my life had blown away with the smoke I'd exhaled from my lungs. I was no one. I was everyone. I was hers and nothing else.

The firelight danced gracefully across her smooth face, and her deep brown eyes locked with mine. "Do you want to kiss me again?" She asked, her hips rolling against me.

My hand had crept up her thigh, feeling the bikini beneath her white dress.

"I think I want to do more than that," I said, breathing in the scent of salt and bonfire on her neck.

"Then do it."

Our lips met there by the fire in a real, slow kiss. There was no smoke between us, only our tongues meeting for the first time. Nobody seemed to care what we were doing, locked in their own romance for the night.

Her skin felt so smooth in my hands, and she moaned softly as I pressed harder into her. When we finally broke for air, I noticed that I had an erection stretching my shorts to their limit.

"Oh, hell," I said, suddenly becoming incredibly anxious. "I'm sorry! I--"

Valeria brought a finger to my lips before planting another soft kiss on them. "Relax, Richard. I can help you with that." She grabbed my hand, leading me towards the bus but staying close enough to hide my hard-on from the rest of the beachgoers.

We were two clouds drifting aimlessly together through the night's sky, and that was perfectly alright with me. We boarded the empty bus, enjoying the sounds of the muffled music as we climbed the stairs to the top level. At the front of the bus, there was a pile of blankets laid over a mattress, and Valeria let go of my hand to slowly lift her dress over her head as she walked. It was as if her body was revealing itself to me in slow motion. First, her long, perfect legs. Then, the dress slipped over her cute little butt, a dark bikini wedged between her shapely cheeks. Her back. Her shoulders. Up and up until her hair fell out over her body and she dropped the white dress into one of the seats. She wore no bra, and her perky breasts were there to greet me as she turned, puffy brown nipples erect and happy to see me.

"Take off your clothes," she whispered.

I glanced over the side of the bus. The bonfire was visible in the distance, and I could hear the laughter of our friends being carried by the breeze.

"Valeria, I--"

"I don't care, Richard." She stepped forward until her hard nipples rubbed against my chest. "Tonight, I'm all yours. Will you have me?"

She kissed me again, and she had my answer when my tongue shot into her mouth. I couldn't get my clothes off fast enough, clawing at my shorts and casting everything carelessly aside until I was completely nude in the night air. I dropped to my knees, pulling on her bikini until it fell to her feet. I kissed the little hairs above her lower lips, exploring her sex with my mouth as she moaned and ran her fingers through my hair. She tasted like a nectar of the sea mixed with citrus and sweat, and her sweet juices helped beat back the cotton mouth I was beginning to experience.

Nothing else mattered except pleasing her, and she fell with her back on the mattress, ready to take me in.

"I want you to fuck me," she gasped, her mouth falling open as she took my member in her hands. "Do you want to fuck me, Richard?"

"Yes," I huffed desperately. "God. Yes, Valeria."

"Then do it."

She wrapped her beautiful legs around my waist, and I dropped my hips down until my erection found her warm sex. We both cooed and moaned into each other as our bodies came together, and I moved in and out of her slowly.

Her fingers dug into my back.

I kissed her neck and groaned as she tightened around my shaft.

Nothing had ever felt so good. I'd never been so alive.

Valeria rolled us over until she was on top, and I watched her ride me as the trillions of stars sent their dying lights behind her perfect figure. She built up the rhythm slowly, rocking her hips until she was bouncing her butt down on me,

"Oh, Valeria," I moaned, not caring who heard me. "You're so perfect."

Her hands ran up her breasts, letting them drip off of her fingertips. Everything inside of me was ready for release, but I didn't want my night with the goddess to end.

"I want you to cum inside of me," she finally said. I wrapped my arms around her back, bringing her face close to mine as she dropped her rear on me relentlessly. "Do you want to cum inside of me, Richard?"

She was licking and biting my lower lip, breathing the words into my lips.

"Yes, Valeria!" I cried, barely hanging on.

"Then do it. Cum for me. Cum in my little pussy, Richard!"

The stars above spun like a nursery mobile; the music reverberated in strange ways; and I plunged myself deep into Valeria's tight, young body, filling her with every bit of the seed that my balls had been hoarding for her.

We laid there naked atop that bus, Valeria's body vibrating pleasantly against me as she giggled.

"That was the best sex I've ever had," I said, the world still spinning.

Valeria sat up on her elbows, narrowing her seductive eyes at me. "It's the weed."

"No." I rolled on top of her, unable to control my resurging erection. "It's you. You're a goddess."

"Then worship me..."

I lost count of how many times we made love atop the bus or how many times each of us quaked and trembled through our intense orgasms.

Eventually, we got dressed and headed back to the beach to join the others. We sat in the sand, drinking and smoking and having conversations that none of us would remember.

We pushed the bus out together, and Alejandro got us back on the road.

We sat on the second level and let the wind rip through us, laughing as we soared through the night sky.

I don't remember going back to the Airbnb.

I don't remember getting off the bus.

And I don't remember falling asleep.

12