I Love My Mom Sujata

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neo1970
neo1970
329 Followers

Our talk continued till late in the evening when she realized it was time to prepare dinner. So she went in to the kitchen. I followed her.

"Ok Rohan now you go out let me prepare our dinner." She said.

"Mom I want to learn cooking, I want to help you." I said

"No thanks I don't need any help in my kitchen. But if you want to learn then today you just stand near me and watch. Watch everyday what I do and you will know everything. Then you can try making some easy dishes." She said.

"Ok mom" I said and stood at a distance from her watching her prepare our dinner.

I was also watching her beautiful curves. She was not a typical Indian woman. She was quite beautiful with a fair complexion and big dark eyes. Her nose was straight and sharp and lips were full. She always sported a red bindi making her look more feminine.

She was quite tall with broad shoulders for a woman. When in home she most of the time would tie her sari quite deep below her naval She had a full figure with very little flab on her belly. Her waist was quite narrow and hips were wide. She had a nice round bottom and it swayed beautifully when she walked. Most of the time she would keep her hair tied. But on weekends when she shampooed her hair she would let them loose. Her hair reached just below her bottom. She was a perfect woman.

I was watching everything curiously and for the first time I noticed how her breasts and bottom moved up and down when she cut vegetables and made chapattis. I also noticed how her bangles made clinking sound. Everything she did was getting me aroused. When she was working I was asking her questions why she did this and that. She would briefly explain me the reasons. Anyway I enjoyed everything.

"That's all" she said keeping a lid on the vessel.

"Good it was great." I said.

"We will have to wait for sometime till this becomes a little cool" she said.

Then after sometime we had our dinner. My mom always cooked nice food. Actually it was simple dal rice chapatti and a vegetable but I always liked whatever she made. May be everybody likes what their mothers prepares for them. I think it's her love for her children that makes the food taste good.

After we had our dinner we watched a Hindi movie on TV. By the time that movie was over it was 11 pm and was time to go to bed. But I was anticipating with excitement for my mom to call me. So I decided to go to my bed room. I wanted her to call me.

Meanwhile my mom went to the kitchen and cleaned the dishes and kept the leftovers in the fridge as usual. In the bed room I had switched off the lights and was pretending to be asleep. After about an hour my mom walked in my room. Although the lights were off the room was still illuminated by the moonlight falling on the window. My mom walked towards my bed and sat on the edge for a while. She then slowly placed her hand on my back and started to shake me very gently to wake me up. I pretended to woke up rubbing my eyes.

"Wake up Rohan and please help me." She said in a very soft voice.

"Oh yes mom I forgot and slept." I lied. I was about to get up and sit when she stopped me doing that.

"It's ok. Just move away a little so that I can lay here. My lap hurts with your weight I think it will be better if I lay while you help me.

"Ok" I said, but in my mind I said "Wow this is unbelievable."

So I moved right up to the other edge of the bed near the wall giving her ample space to lie comfortably. She lay and turned on to her side facing me and moved closer to me. I was excited with anticipation, my dick was already up and now it was stiff like a rock. She was not wearing her sari. She came to me just in her blouse and petticoat. She then began to unhook her blouse. This blouse had hooks in the back and not in the front so she unhooked the blouse with some difficulty. She removed her blouse completely exposing her breasts to me. Her huge breasts were looking absolutely glorious in the moonlight.

I was at the edge of the bed so she reached my head with her had and pulled me towards her breasts. Her lower breast was already spurting milk and it was falling on my face. I moved my mouth towards it and latched on to it. I took her entire areola in my mouth. A gush of warm and sweet milk began to flow in my mouth. Her other breast was resting over my cheek it was also releasing milk spontaneously. My mom began to wipe it with a small towel which she brought with her. Then she placed it in between her breast and my cheek. This she was doing so that the milk won't wet me, but I would have never minded that.

She started to move her fingers through my hair gently. Soon she was moving her hand on my back very slowly. Her touch was so assuring and motherly that I can't forget it even today. I clearly remember how it felt. There was pin drop silence in the room I could even hear her every breath. I still remember the sweet clinking sound made by her bangles as she moved her hand over my back. It was such a heavenly feeling being with my mom like that. Soon I had emptied her breast. I then switched on to her other breast. She removed the towel as it won't be required any more. I emptied her breast in a few minutes and continued to suck her. She did not make any attempt to stop me. I knew she enjoyed this.

Her breast were already empty she no longer was feeling any stress because of them. So it was the time for her to enjoy now. As in the morning she grabbed my head with her hands and pressed it towards her breast. I also took her breast as much as possible in my mouth and started sucking it hard and moving my tongue all over it. I could hear her increased breathing. She then moved closer to me by grabbing my back with one hand and my head with the other. First time now our bodies were pressing against each other. She then put her thigh on my thigh and began to moan as I sucked her frantically. Her breathing and moaning increased as she was nearing the peak but she was trying to keep her voice as low as possible trying to control her excitement. But eventually she could no more hold on and peaked. She clasped my hair and pressed her thigh tightly against my thigh. I was also excited enough. And when she pressed her thigh against my thigh she had also pressed herself against me I was sandwiched between her and the wall. I could no longer hold my excitement and I too came shooting inside my shorts.

I had one of the most intense orgasms that night. I think mom too had a wonderful orgasm. She did not seem to move. She was just enjoying the feelings. She wanted to dwell on her orgasm. I was exhausted and ecstatic. Slowly my mom's grip around me loosened but she still kept her thigh on my thigh my face was in between her breasts. She then began to pat lightly on my back as if she was putting her baby to sleep. But believe me I was so drowsy because of her milk that I quickly fell asleep in her arms.

I woke up in the morning I was alone in the bed. I thought about the night it felt like a dream to me. Then I went to my bathroom to piss and found out my penis was glued to the underwear because of my dried semen. I poured some water over it to loosen it up. After doing all the routines I returned to my bed thinking about my mom. I wanted to make love with her, but how? I knew she enjoyed my sucking and thought that may be she can give up herself to me. I was trying to find a way to reach under her waist. But then I also thought that may be she is enjoying just because of the situation which was not in her control. And if I try to seduce her she will be offended by me. I did not want to hurt her emotions as I loved her so dearly. So I brushed aside my thoughts and headed towards the living room.

My mom had already served my breakfast on the table. My mom had made delicious upma that day. I ate my heart out I helped myself three times. I thanked my mom for such a lovely breakfast.

"Honey I hope you remember your duty before going to collage." She said

"Yes I know mom. I will be back in a few minutes" I said and went in my bathroom for a shower. I returned in the living room. My mom was waiting for me on the sofa.

"Mom you will get hurt with my weight" I reminded her.

"It's ok. It hurts but not much. Now come to me." She said.

I obediently followed what she said and finished my job as usual. This time she did not climax she just wanted to be relived off the burden from her breasts. It was 9 am and it was time for me to leave. This continued for a week and within a week her milk production was already reduced. She could go to her office without any problem. She needed to be relived only in the night. She also asked me to sleep with her in her bed room. She said that her bed was a double bed much bigger than my bed so it was comfortable for both. I was delighted by her offer and enjoyed sleeping in her arms everyday.

After one Month

It was a month now since I started sleeping with her. Her milk production was much less now and even if I stopped sucking it there would have been no problem. But she wanted me with her every night and offered me her breasts. I used to suck her for long periods even after emptying her. When she needed an orgasm she would pull me towards her and would press her body against mine. I would then suck her frantically till she climaxed. Other times she would just like to mother me and would pat me like her baby while I sucked her. On such occasions I did not cross the line by trying to move towards her or by sucking her frantically. I was adjusting myself as per her needs.

But now this was frustrating for me. I wanted to move below her waist now. I wanted to kiss her lips. I wanted to suck her tongue. I wanted to get connected to her. I wanted to see how my mom looks without any clothes on her beautiful body. I wanted to feel how it is to be inside a woman. I wanted to feel how it feels to be inside my own mother's body. I wanted to make love to her.

I remember on a Friday night I was very horny and I had made up my mind to do something with my mom. That night when she opened up for me I started slowly but quickly emptied her as there was not enough milk in her breast now. I continued to suck her; she pulled me towards her and pressed herself firmly against me. I took this chance and put my hand on her back and pressed her further towards me. To this she reacted with surprise and suddenly loosed her grip on me and pushed me away from her. She quickly switched on the table lamp.

"Rohan what are you doing?" She was upset.

"Mom I love you" I said and pushed her on her back and I got on top her.

"Rohan leave me you can't do this just get away." She was angry now.

But I was on fire, she was already naked waist up and I was on top of her. Her voluptuous breasts were pressed against my chest. I pressed her further and tried to kiss her lips. But she turned her face away. Then she tried to push me away by placing her hands on my shoulders but she just could not push me. I wasn't her baby as she treated me; I was almost an adult with a very good built and way too strong for her to even push me away. I then hold her hands and placed them just over her head one above another. I held the wrists of her both hands with my left hand. Her wrists were thin and I could easily hold both of them with my huge palm. She was not able to move her hands any more. Her Body was trapped below my body but she was trying to move her waist, thighs and legs. She wanted to get out of my stranglehold. I arrested her legs movement with my legs making her almost immobilized. My both legs and one hand was tied to make her immobilize but my one hand was free while she was totally captivated. Realizing that it was not possible for her to get herself free she stopped struggling and started to plead.

"Please Rohan don't do this. I am your mother this is sin." She pleaded.

"If this is sin then why do you enjoy my sucking" I said.

"No I don't" she lied.

"Don't lie mom, I know you enjoy it." I said.

"No Rohan I only feel a relief from pain when you suck my milk." She lied again.

"Lie again. There isn't enough milk to cause you any pain. Mom I am not a baby I can read your expressions when you climax" I said.

"No. That's not true." She was not accepting.

"You enjoy your climax and leave me high and dry don't you think it's unfair?" I asked

"No Rohan I don't," She still was not accepting.

"I don't want to argue with you mom. I want to love you. I promise you will love it" I said in a seductive voice.

"No Rohan please." She pleaded again.

I ignored her and moved my hand towards the strings of her petticoat and with some struggle managed to untie them. She was trying to twist but could not prevent me doing my job. Then I pulled her petticoat with all my force and removed it from her body. I removed her panty in a similar way. She was now totally naked trapped under me. I did not want to force myself inside her. So I started to seduce her. I wanted to arouse her so that she would herself cooperate.

I started to kiss her neck and exhale my warm breath over her ears slowly. I had still her hands under my control. I then slowly moved my face in between her breasts and started to rub my face with them while placing small kisses frequently. I now moved my mouth over one of her nipple and started to exhale my breath over it teasing her. I kissed her nipple very slowly. I had sucked them so many times but I have never kissed them. The moment I kissed it, it became erect. She took a deep breath and raised her back and her chin with a slight moan. This was a first sign of success. I then kissed her nipple very gently again and again. With every kiss she moaned and arched her back. I moved my mouth over her other breast and repeated everything, her reaction was the same. She was now feeling the heat.

Now I moved tip of my tongue over her nipple very gently teasing her. I began with a circular motion and then switched over to form a shape of "8". The moment I created "8" she started to arch her back lifting her breast towards me. Her breathing was increased and her moans were louder. She had stopped struggling long ago so at this point I released her hands and moved my face over her belly and started kissing her belly slowly. She was moaning and she had placed her one hand on my head grabbing my hairs. I then started to kiss her belly frantically. She started to moan with pleasure and held my head with both her hands. She was now lusting for sex. Her resistance was now turned into a violent ocean of lust. Her 'no' had turned into a passionate 'yesss yesss yesss'

I moved further down and started to kiss inside of her thighs just above her knees. She could no longer reach my head so she clasped the bed sheet with her palms tightly. She began to twist and moan with pleasure as I moved upward continuously kissing her thighs. Her moans turned into screams as I reached near her pussy. The musky aroma of her pussy was driving me mad. I placed my mouth over her pussy and started to kiss it gently but when I started to kiss it violently she began to scream and started to raise her waist.

"Sssssshhhhhh aaaaahhhhhhh Ohhhhh my goooooood Rohaaaaaan."

She grabbed my hairs tightly and pulled my head towards her. She then pulled my t-shirt over my head. Her hands were trembling her body was shaking and her breathing was erratic. She then placed her trembling hands behind my waist and pulled my shorts down up to my knees. She had closed her eyes and breathing heavily. I removed my underwear and my thick dick sprang out of it. I placed myself between her legs. She then opened her eyes to have a look at me.

"Oh my god Rohan that's way too thick."

Her eyes were glued to my dick with excitement. She was excited with anticipation of my thick dick penetrating her. I had never seen such excitement in anybody's eyes. I never imagined a woman would look at my penis with such excitement. I always thought penis to be an ugly organ of our body. But here was the truth lying between my legs and staring at my dick. She was so excited with anticipation that unknowingly she parted her legs. She was all the time looking at my dick with awe.

"Mom are you sure? There is no going back after this" I said

"Rohan don't talk. I want that thing inside me." She almost screamed.

"Ok dear as you wish" I said and lowered myself over her.

As I was trying to find the right spot she grabbed my dick and placed it on the entrance of her pussy by parting her pussy lips with her two fingers.

"Go go go go now push it in" she said with excitement.

I pushed myself but could not go in beyond an inch then I pulled out and again pushed it inside her. This time I pushed with more force and managed to go a little further.

"Aaaahhhhhhhh aaaaiighaaa" she screamed with pain

"Mom did it hurt" I pulled out and asked her. Surprisingly her reaction was that of anger.

"Rohan don't pull out just push it all the way don't stop" she screamed with anger.

"It will hurt you mom" I said.

"Don't bother about my pain just do what I told you. I want that thing inside me all the way immediately" She said in a hoarse voice. She was on fire and needed my dick to douse it.

"Ok here you go" I said

I started to push my dick inside her but the resistance was not allowing me to slide it easily. She wasn't wet enough. I was fearful of any injury to her. So I was pushing me inside her but still not with a substantial force.

"Rip my hole apart just rip it apart tear it like a paper." She realized I was not trying hard enough and grabbed my buttocks, raised her pussy towards my dick and pulled me with all her might. My dick went all the way inside her semi wet pussy.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhh aaaaaiiiiiighhhhaaaaaa sssssshhh aaaahhhh ssssshhhh aaahhhh"

She was in real pain she had closed her eyes and clenched her lips under her teeth trying to overcome her pain. I moved my dick out a little and slid it back again. I did this for a few times until my dick was coated with her love juices and it became slippery. I continued to do this gently. Now the pain from her face was gone instead she was now moaning with pleasure. My dick was clasped tightly in her slippery pussy. I could feel this tightness near her entrance. Her pussy lips were getting dragged in and out as I moved my dick in and out.

"Ohhh my god Rohan it's feeling so good ummmmm ahhhhh"

"You are so tight mom ssssssshhh aaaahhh"

Then my mom opened her eyes and lifted her head to have a look at my dick.

"My god I can't believe this" she was watching my dick move in and out of her body with excitement.

"Wow Rohan I have never felt so good" She was still watching with excitement.

"I love watching this, my god you are so thick." She said her eyes still glued to my dick.

"Mom I won't be able to hold on for long." I said desperately.

"No honey. Hold on for me." She said and lowered her head on the pillow and closed her eyes.

I increased my speed at the same time I began to control myself holding my breath.

"Faster Rohan faster tear me apart" and she spread her legs wide apart.

I began to move frantically between her legs. Her pussy was overflowing with our combined love juices and was slippery but still it had clasped my dick firmly. Her breasts were swaying up and down and she was moaning "sshh aahh sshh aahh" with my every thrust. My dick was hard like a rock, it has drawn blood from all parts of my body and it was now paining I was ramming and slamming my dick inside her hole ravishing her like an animal. She then started to arch her back and raise her pussy. I began to feel some more tightness around my dick.

"Aaaaah Rohaaannn this is so gooood sssshhhh aaaahhhh."

"Aaaaiighhh I can't hold now moooomm."

"Don't hold I am coming Rohaaaaaaaannnnn ssssshhhh aaaaahhhh" and she pulled me towards her and buried her nails in my back, arched her back and raised her pussy forcing it with all her strength towards my dick.

neo1970
neo1970
329 Followers