I Love Teasing You in Bondage

Info
I love teasing you in bondage. [F4M]
296 words
3.61
10.7k
7
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love teasing you in bondage - EllyCuddles[F4M][Script Fill]

Do you want to know why I have you handcuffed right now Pet? Oh, it's not just because I love bondage. Oh no. That's not it. It's why I love bondage. I have your hands. Bound in those thick, strong, leather cuffs. Because this way, you really are helpless. Mmm, helpless and vulnerable. I can do anything I want with you right now. Oh, I could just trail my beautifully manicured nails over your body. Mmm, soft, slow. Tracing little designs over your aching, flesh. I could tease you with my sweet, glossy lips. Teeny, tiny, little kisses over your body. Ugh, I could rub and grind my sexy body against yours. Pushing against you. Feeling how you're already throbbing for me. Mmm, or I could just have you watch. I could have you watch. Laying they're all bound up in helpless. As I slide my own hands over my body. Giving myself such pleasure while you lay there. Watching, wishing I would allow you the privilege of touching me. Feeling my silky skin. Watching as you buck and thrust. As you hear my moans, ahh, pleasure. Mmm, mmm. All right, good. Mmm, really anything. The possibilities are endless. And each and every one of them you ache to experience with me. I want to hear the desire in your voice. The want pouring out of you.

Script written by - Me.

Have A Listen Here 🎧

Disclaimer: Every character portrayed in my audio is 18+. This audio clip was created by an adult for adults only. This is a fictional roleplay scenario/fantasy. In other words, this is not real. Please feel free to download, share and enjoy my freebies.

Copyright © 2023 u/EllyCuddles aka Elly Cuddles.

--:--
--:--
1.0
ellycuddles
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

A Love Letter to a Sweet Boy A Love Letter from a Mama Domme to her Submissive.in Audio
Oh, So It wasn't a Nightmare... Shh babe, it's just a nightmare... OMG! You are ROCK HARD!in Audio
Bound The way her body reacts when you call her 'Good Girl'.in Audio
Handcuffing You To The Bed Handcuffing you to the bed, my cuckold. [F4M]in Audio
Watch Me Fuck You Up Tied down and at my mercy? Good, you fucking prick.in Audio
More Stories