I Love Teddy

Story Info
A woman's new teddy bear comes to life, and they fuck.
2.5k words
4.03
31.3k
18
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emilia walked into her apartment with a large box under her left arm. She placed it on the coffee table when her cellphone rang. It was her boyfriend.

"Mather?" she said.

"What are you up to?" he said.

"Oh, nothing," she said as she opened the box. "I went shopping and found a neat store that sells antiques."

"You didn't go spending a huge amount of money on something useless again, did you?" he snapped.

"No, just another stuffed animal."

"Oh, for fuck sakes, Emilia! You wasted a bunch of money on another stupid toy. You're such a baby."

"But, he's so cute..." she began sobbing as she looked down at the teddy bear in the box.

"He's so cute," Mather whined in mocking her. "Every fucking doll you buy is 'so cute'. How much did it cost?"

"Oh, uh..."

"Oh, a lot, right? Come on, spit it out. How much?!"

"It...cost..."

"Out with it!!"

"Sev...seventy...five..." she sobbed.

"Seventy-five fucking dollars for a toy?!"

"I paid for it with my own money!"

"Don't you raise your voice at me! How much of 'your money' are you going to spend on dolls, toys, and teddy bears when we're married? Am I gonna have to pay all the bills myself so you can add to that already ridiculously large collection of toys you have on all your shelves in your bedroom? How is a toy worth seventy-five bucks, Emilia?"

"Well, the store owner said this...teddy bear..." she began as she took it out of the box and looked at him: he had big, black eyes, and a slightly bigger black nose; big ears that stuck out; light-brown fur; a chubby body; and long limbs that made him come up to her waist if he was made to stand up beside her.

"How did the store owner con you this time?"

"She said...it has...a dormant, African spirit in it, and if it likes you, or sympathizes with you, it will appear, animate the bear, and grant you any wishes you have, like beauty, love..."

"No spirit will ever like a fat-assed idiot like you, let alone make you beautiful, or feel loved!" Mather growled. "You believe any stupid shit you hear, don't you? You're gonna need another punishing tonight. You're so lucky you have me, because no other man would ever want a pig like you!"

"Shut up! Shut up!" She hung up on him and turned off her phone. Sobbing, she looked at her pear-shaped form in the mirror. "He's right. No man would ever want me."

She looked at the teddy bear's smiling face.

"Do you love me, Teddy?"

It just sat there and gave no answer...of course.

She stared at it for several more seconds, her tears rolling down her cheeks, waiting for it to move.

"He's right. I am an idiot." She ran out of the living room and cried her way into her bedroom. She looked up at all the dolls and stuffed animals on her shelves, and everywhere else in her bedroom. She had to have had at least fifty. "I'm such an overgrown baby." She fell face down on her bed, and bawled and bawled until finally she fell asleep.

After having napped for an hour or so, she got up. She rubbed her eyes as she walked out of her bedroom and back into the living room. She looked over at the coffee table.

The teddy bear wasn't beside the box.

"What?" she said, then thought, He must be behind the box; still, I'm sure I left him in front of it. Maybe Zoe knocked him off the table.

She was still rubbing her eyes as she walked into the bathroom, where Zoe, her cat, had just left, to take a shower. Fatigue kept her eyes half-closed as she got naked, then went into the shower stall and had her shower. Knowing Mather would want every inch of her body immaculate for her 'punishment', Emilia cleaned herself thoroughly, from head to toe, focusing especially on her vagina and rectum. She was still too tired from her brief nap to notice anything different about her body...including even her now-hairless crotch.

All finished, she turned off the water and stepped out of the shower stall. The bathroom mirror was all steamed up, so she, still groggy, dried herself off with no surprises to see. Then she wrapped a towel around herself and left the bathroom.

She went back into the living room to see her teddy bear. She walked a circle around the coffee table.

Teddy wasn't anywhere to be seen.

"What?" she said. "Zoe must've not only knocked Teddy off the table, but also carried him somewhere. He's kinda big and awkward to carry, though."

She went back into her bedroom, where she heard meowing. The cat was on the bed, but there was no Teddy.

"Zoe?" she said, letting her towel fall to her feet. "What did you do with-Aaaah!"

She saw herself in the mirror. She turned around while looking at herself. No fat. No flab. No more hairy muff, that which reminded her of Mather's insult, "I'll bet Jimmy Hoffa is lost somewhere in those pubes."

She had the thinner body of a naturally-endowed porn star. "Holy shit," she gasped.

"How do you like yourself?" a cute voice said from below.

"Aaaah!" she screamed, then turned around, her hands covering her nipples and crotch.

Teddy was standing by her feet, looking up at her and smiling in admiration of his handiwork.

"No need to cover yourself," Teddy said in a voice that reminded her a little of that of Bullwinkle. "I know what every inch of you looks like, because I gave your body that beauty while you were sleeping. I gave you the beauty you've always wanted, not that you need it, for your beautiful heart is beauty enough."

"It's...true," she said, growing dizzy. "The shopkeeper...wasn't...making...it up." She fainted on the bed.

She woke ten minutes later, and saw Teddy admiring her nakedness as he sat beside her on the bed.

"I really did a good job this time," he said as he stared at her breasts, which were no longer small or flabby, but large and firm. "Your boyfriend doesn't deserve you, though not for this reason. As I said, you're beautiful inside, too."

"I wasn't having a dream," she gasped as she blinked her eyes. "There really is a spirit inside you. How can that be?"

"Many decades back, a family of American explorers in the African jungles brought their daughter with them. Why they brought her along, I don't know, but she brought her teddy bear. She lost it, and it was found by a tribe, who later did a ritual and put my spirit in it. I'm a god of love and wish-granting. They meant to worship me in the bear, but American soldiers attacked the tribe, took the bear, and I ended up in the shop where you bought me."

She looked back at her reflection in the mirror, and marvelled at her new body: slimmer but curvaceous, with creamy skin that made the twenty-eight year-old look ten years younger; she had a wavy cascade of black hair, and a face that no longer needed makeup to look pretty.

"I don't believe it," she sighed, her eyes moistening again. "Why are you...being so kind...to me?" She began sobbing.

"I couldn't bear-pardon the pun-to hear your boyfriend talk to you like that on the phone," Teddy said. "I wanted you to feel good about yourself, and as long as you have to hear him say what he said to you, you'll never like yourself."

"You could hear him?" she asked, still crying.

"I'm a spirit, remember. My ability to see and hear what goes on isn't limited by these cute bear ears and eyes. I know your landlady next doors is watching TV, and she'll be at home all night. I know your boyfriend will be here in a few hours, and he has his own key to get in here, he controls you so much. I also know how to free you from him...forever."

"You are...so sweet to me." She picked Teddy up and held him close. She kissed him on the cheek and lips, her tears wetting his face. He hugged her and kissed her back. "You are...so adorable. I love you."

"Oh," he moaned between kisses on her teary cheek. "I needed that. I've been needing hugs...ever since...I was put...in that box. Oh!"

He was a big enough teddy bear that his foot could reach down and rub against her clitoris. She was so carried away with loving her adorable Teddy that she forgot she was making love to a stuffed animal.

He kissed a trail of kisses from her lips and chin, down her neck to her chest. Then he wrapped his lips around her left nipple and began sucking...all the while with his foot rubbing back and forth against her wet vulva and rock-hard clit. His left hand brushed against her erect right tit.

His soft fuzzy-wuzziness was driving her wild.

"Oh, Teddy!" she squealed, her eyes squinted shut. "Ah!"

His mouth went over to suck her right tit, and his right hand began rubbing on her left tit. She was fidgeting all over the bed, her hands sliding up and down her sides, and her feet rubbing against her legs. Her head swayed left and right as she screamed out her pleasure.

He started kissing a trail of kisses from between her tits down to her navel, then to her hairless mound of Venus, and finally between her legs. His tongue was flickering against her clit.

"Ah!" she screamed at a shrill pitch. "I...love...Teddy! Oh!"

She splashed her come all over his face. As she was panting and letting her body go limp, she looked down at his come-splattered face. She reached over for a tissue and wiped his face clean...but he was prodding her pussy open with his hand.

"Whoa," she sighed. "Can you...make it fit?"

"Sure," he panted. "I may not...have a penis, but my hand...will be even better. You'll see."

As he coaxed her hole open, she could feel his hand thinning, all that softness concentrating and thickening into hardness, which slowly snaked its way inside.

"Oh...my God," she moaned. "This feels...even better...than a cock. Oh!"

Teddy's arm, the stuffing inside all concentrated to the point where it was like a perfectly-fitting phallus, was inside her vagina, filling it up to the deepest recesses. She let out a huge scream when she felt the tip touch her cervix.

Now his arm, inside to the half-way point (to where his elbow would have been if he'd had one), was sliding in and out, giving her G-spot delicious tingles. She raised her legs up, her knees almost touching her face, as she kept sighing and squealing. Her anus was exposed, so Teddy began licking and kissing it. Then he rubbed the end of his other arm against the pretty brown anus-wrinkles. That arm began thinning, hardening and concentrating as the first arm had, but thinner, so it could better coax her anus open and slide into her rectum.

It's a good thing I cleaned myself as thoroughly as I did in the shower, she thought as she felt that now-pencil-thin arm slide past her anal ring. "Ooh!"

As Teddy was now fisting both her pussy and ass, he reached forward and sucked on her clitoris. Soon he felt an avalanche of come soak his pussy-fucking arm.

"Aah!" she screamed, so loudly, you'd think she broke her windows. The landlady next door banged on the wall and shouted at her to be quiet..

Emilia let her body fall on the bed, limp with exhaustion.

"Is this...a dream? I just...got fisted...by my...teddy bear...and I...loved it. Oh, please, don't let this...be a dream."

Teddy pulled his arms out of her and wiped them dry with tissues. "Did you enjoy that?"

"That was...the best fuck...I've ever had," she sighed. "I love you, Teddy. I love you! Nobody ever loved me like you, not even my parents." She began weeping again, then held him close. "I can't believe...I'm in love with...my teddy bear. What an...abnormal relationship. Still, please God, don't let me...wake up...and find you...lifeless."

"I love you, too," Teddy said, then rubbed his cheek against hers as they cuddled. "That's why we have to do something about Mather."

"Yes, but what?"

"I have the perfect plan. Just do exactly as I say, and after a brief scare, everything will be perfect for us. Do you trust me? I can get rid of him, and you'll be safe."

"Yes, Teddy. I totally trust you."

"Call him, say sorry for everything, and say you'll receive his punishment willingly."

"Really?"

"Yes. You'll like how everything works out in the end. Trust me."

****************

Two hours later, Mather unlocked the door with his key and came into the apartment. He went to her bedroom.

"All right, you big, fat cow, why didn't you open the door when I knocked?" he yelled as he walked through her living room on the way to her bedroom. "And where's that fucking Teddy b..." He froze on seeing her, naked on her bed, with her hands and feet tied to all four bedposts. More of a surprise, of course, was her new body. "Emilia, is that you?"

"Of course it's me. Wanna fuck?"

"Of course I do. But how did you get so..."

"Beautiful?"

"Yeah, and who tied you up?"

"I'll explain those miracles later. I'm horny."

He got on the bed on his knees, unzipped his fly, and whipped it out. He rammed it in her already-wet pussy. "Unh!"

"Ah!" she screamed.

His cock going in and out of her felt good, because she had her eyes closed and was imagining Teddy's hot and hardened fist inside her the whole time. She was willing to put up with Mather, for the following thoughts were going through her mind:

Keep him distracted, so he won't be able to stop it when it happens. It'll be really scary when it happens, but my fear will be useful; I'll scream so loudly that the landlady will hear me over her TV. I'll keep screaming until she gets sick of all the noise I'm making, and comes over. She'll use her master keys, when I don't get the door myself, and come right in here. I needn't feel embarrassed about her seeing me naked and tied up, because Mather will be on top of me, covering me; I just hope he won't be too heavy. With my window open, it will be easy to believe one of Mather's mafia enemies sneaked in and did what's about to happen. Teddy will be sitting on my bedside table with spots of red on him, but, of course, everybody will just think the red splashed on him from the bed, rather than how it really got on him.

Teddy was hiding under the bed, waiting for the right time, after their sex, to come out. He was holding a large knife.