I Love to Learn...

Story Info
She loves to learn. He loves bondage. How will this go?
1.5k words
4.4
1.3k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day while sitting outside during a work break she and I had a long conversation. I let it "slip" that I really enjoy tying someone to the bed while taking command. I love to tease and watch how her body responds to what I am doing. I went on to explain the strap system that I own and have used in the past. It's quite simple. The under bed restraints are placed under the mattress in the shape of an X, with four cuffs emerging upon the bed surface, two for the arms, two for the legs.

I could see her mind racing. She gave a shy little smirk with wide bright eyes. She was intrigued, which in turn made my mind consider how she would respond to the touch, kisses, bites and licks. I felt a bit of tension between us at that moment. The good kind, but also the kind that you could hope to release from right at that very moment like wild animals

As we got up to walk back to our respective offices, she stood closer than normal. My heart rate was beginning to intensify. As I walked to a door, she was closer yet. As she turned toward me to walk in, our noses almost touched, which meant our lips were all but there. There was a pause. It was so hard not to move that inch forward. It was not the right time. My heart raced. The pounding intensified. I had a hard time concentrating on anything. I could feel blood rush down below. My cock was starting to swell. I had to snap out of it. I tried, but couldn't.

We had to go our separate ways that day as she had a meeting with co-workers. I had an extremely hard time calming down. As soon as I reached my house, I went up the stairs to change out of my work clothes. I couldn't hold back. I was immediately hard thinking back on the afternoon. Right there, within what seemed like a minute. I came. A lot. It went everywhere. Just the thought of tying that pretty little lady up made me fucking explode. I let out a heavy breath with many more to follow. I was wiped out mentally and physically, but damn.

The very next day, we cross paths again. Of course it was on purpose. She looks at me dead on and says "I love to learn". Fuck me! I uttered those word out loud. She giggles. I love it. I fucking love it. We become a little playful. Probably too much for the workplace, but neither of us have great self control.

We are strong, intense sexual creatures. We flirt, we tease, both of us get to a point where things may get a little crazy, but we do not allow it to progress. At one point she dared me, practically triple dog dared me(in my mind) to unbuckle her belt. Of course I obliged. I also unbuttoned and unzipped her pants. I could see just the top on her panty line. They were super cute. She jumped a little, so I zipped, buttoned, and buckled everything back up. Even though in another place I would've rather just taken them off, kissed her hip bones, then slid my tongue up, down, and around her.

Once again, we decided to leave the place where we were, took a short walk outside because it was so nice, then went our separate ways. By chance, we meet again not long after work. I am merely dropping something off. She answers the door. Beautiful as always. Tiny black shorts, which grab my attention right away. Her legs. Fucking hell, her long, beautiful legs. All I can think of is "I love to learn".

We sit for a few, lay for a few, just talking. Did I mention she has a really comfy bed with a beautiful black canopy that I would love to be completely enclosed in? I enjoy just talking with her so much, but I need to leave, so I do. She gives really great hugs. I arrive home. Cum again. Something just really does it for me.

Am I a good teacher, I'm not sure, but this is how I see myself teaching...She would be in those black little shorts, I would slowly remove her shirt. I want to immediately attack, but I won't, because I am going to slow this down and enjoy it. It'll be more fun for her too, I hope. I would begin by having her lay face down, with her head to the side, facing left so that I could see her expressions, hear her verbal cues, whether they be whimpers, hard breaths, words of encouragement or anything in-between.

I would attach cuff one, two, three and four, slightly spreading her legs, but leaving her shorts on. I would be positioned in between her legs, but on my knees. I then move her hair to the side revealing her entire neck. I slowly, slowly, kiss from one side of her neck, beginning on the right, moving my way to the left where I spend a little extra time kissing and nibbling. I also do the same to her ear which is there, I move down her spine, kissing while my hands are one her back. I stop at the tiny dimples on her back. A little extra attention there as well.

I begin like I am going to pull those little black shorts off, I reveal just the top of her cheeks, she arches her back, I pull her in toward me. I am hard as a rock, but also have tight boxer briefs on, I press my hardness into her mound. She can definitely feel it, I work it around her pussy. I can feel how wet she is. If not for the fabric, which is soaked, it would've slipped right in, I push her arched back, back down. I put my mouth on the wetness. It tastes and smells amazing. I give a few little bites, then continue to kiss down the back of one leg, and up the other.

I then un-cuff cuff one. It's her right arm. Her hand darts to the wetness, giving it a couple of rubs, I gently, but firmly, remove her hand and pin it down as I begin to flip her over and re-cuff cuff one, then two, three and four. She is now laying on her back. I attach cuff one and two to her wrists. I then slowly remove her little black shorts. She fights a little, playfully, but I continue until they are completely off. Her pretty little pussy is fucking WET. I attach cuff three to one ankle, cuff four to the other. I once again position myself between her now much more spread legs.

I begin with a tiny kiss to her forehead, tip of her nose, then a tiny one to her lips. As I am backing away from her lips ever so slightly, I slide a couple of fingers into her briefly. I pull them out, I take my fingers, and run them across her lips. I let her have a taste, then kiss the rest off. She tastes phenomenal.

I move on to the right ear, along her neck, spending extra time on the left side. I then move down kissing the entirety from her neck to the middle of her chest. But then I move toward nipple one, then to two, They are hard and tasty. I give them very slight little bites to ensure that they stay hard. I then lean back up, dick pressing against her wet slit. She is trying to lure me in, but I still have on boxers, I then spread her legs wider again, kissing her hip bones on each side. I then end up, with my tongue, up, down, all around her wet, wet slit. I suck lightly on her clit.

She is now bucking toward me. I suddenly remove my mouth, un-cuff cuff one, while reaching for the toy that was placed in a place that was accessible. I turn it on, place it in her hand, while also directing my cock into her eagerly awaiting mouth. I love watching while she uses her toy like a pro. Her lips felt amazing on me. I would remove myself from her mouths reach just so I would not cum too fast.

Quickly, she starts to tense and begins to moan. I move myself back around between her legs sliding into her as she continues to use her toy at a furious pace. I feel a clench. We cum together. I explode deep in her as I continue to feel the waves of pulsation. Suddenly, we both fall, exhausted. I lay on top, but inside her for a minute, then pull out, watching as my load drips out of her. I have to cum again! I move back to her mouth. She gladly swallows. I somehow forgot that she had three cuffs still in place, so I remove the remaining cuffs. We lay for a while, then fall asleep together.