I Love To Play With My Pussy

Info
After a night of amazing sex with u, I need to cum again...
236 words
4.52
10.2k
12
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love to play with my pussy...

You've just left for work and I'm all alone. As I laze around in bed recalling the insatiable fucking and incredible pussy licking you spoiled with the night before, my hands begin to slowly migrate downward...past my big, luscious tits, all the way down my belly until they're resting on my smooth-shaved mound. Suddenly, my fingers begin to zone in on my wetness like slender, heat-seeking missiles and before long I'm rhythmically working my hungry, little cunt into a dripping, wet frenzy. Mmmmm yesss. I fucking LOVE to play with my pussy! But unbeknownst to me, you've forgotten something and had to come back home. As you approach the bedroom, you're pleasantly surprised and extremely turned on to hear my moans and see my naked body splayed and writhing on the bed, legs spread shamelessly wide with my fingers buried in my horny cunt making you instantly hard! Do you remain quiet and continue to watch me play with myself from the shadowy darkness of the hallway like the dirty, little voyeur you are or do you make your presence known?

All feedback is welcomed and encouraged whether public or private, so don't be shy. Something about knowing that you're listenting to me, makes it that much better. I absolutely love knowing how much my voice turns you on and how hard I made you cum!

MMX 💋

--:--
--:--
1.0
MysteriousMadameX
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
IveBignuttsIveBignuttsabout 1 month ago

Another AWESOME audio from mysterious MadameX. You come up with such erotic creations ... you are a true virtuoso my dear. So enchanting to hear your forever SEXY VOICE ... how I wish to have you tell me a "bedtime story" each and every night. Wink You are absolutely GORGEOUS !

ForWhenImAlone43ForWhenImAlone43about 1 month ago

Made me wish I was actually there <3

Simee72Simee72about 2 months ago

Fucking RED HOT.

I came with you, it didn’t take much with that sexy voice of yours!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

So fucking hot....you had me 8 seconds in

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hot

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Good Vibrations I love gliding my shiny little toy between my wet pussy lips…in Audio
Beachy Fun What else can we do at a nude beach?in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Substitute Melissa was out. Daniel was in.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Flashing Her Ass Boyfriend flashes girlfriend's pussy & ass for truck drivers.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Head Nod Ch. 01 Abby learns the meaning of customer service.in Romance
More Stories