I love you

Story Info
She went into it with her eyes wide open. And her legs.
4k words
3.55
21.5k
26
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love you.

By loveofmyLife75.

I had been invited to a party one Friday night. And still foot loose and fancy free. Standing at one end of a large room taking to Tim, I had a beer in my hand. He was the one who had invited me to the party. Plenty of single lads like me. Also were there an equal number of fabulous looking girls. He must have thought. I was looking for a girlfriend. He was right.

Then there was this girl on the other side of the room. She was in a corner surround by four lads. All trying to chat her up. She was glancing at each of them. Looking round the room from time to time. Then she saw me looking at her from the other side of the room. Our eyes meet. I raise my glass to her. She turned away sharply. Then she was looking back at me. My eyes had never left her. While the lads were trying to chat her up. I smiled and she gave me a quick smile back. About ten minutes later. I had been watching her all the time.

She managed to get away from the four lads. Heading to either the bathroom or the kitchen. I made my way over to the door where she had walked through. Waiting to catch her on the way back. Tim was taking to this girl in the other room.

"In for a penny in for a pound," I was saying to myself.

I walked over to Tim and the girl.

"Tim please introduce to this lady, "I said to him.

"Grace this is Colin, Colin this is Grace," Tim said.

Tim knew right away we were interested in each other so he left us alone. That was the night we meet. Within the next hour or so we talked. And some lads who had been trying to chat her up came back to Grace. They had no chance. The music in the background was getting to much for the both of us. So, I asked her to step outside. I was a warm night but it also was going to get a bit chilly later on.

Removed my jacket and wrapped it round her shoulders. That gave me the chance to look down the front of her low-cut dress to admire her bust. What a bust she had. I must confess to you. I cannot make my mind up. if I am a tits or leg's man. Well Grace filled both of those for me.

After six dates we finally made it to the bedroom. You might as well know. I was worn out. Grace was too. Nine months later we were in church. Grace dressed in white. Our married life was about to start. Everyone wished us a long and happy life and may the little ones come soon.

Grace and I had agreed to wait for at least five years before we thought about having any kids.

For the next eight months nearer two years, we could not get enough of each other.

Then that something happened?

We were at Grace's works Christmas party. After that night as far as I can remember. That was when our life changed. There was really nothing you could put your finger on. But there it was all the same?

Well, it really started to go downhill at the beginning of February or mid-February. It doesn't really matter but that was when we drifted apart.

Many, of my friends in the past. Had spoken about how marriage fell apart, all down to cheating. By the end of February. I was convinced Grace was cheating on me. Who with, where and when. I was asking myself. I was so in love with Grace. I had to find out the truth. One way or the other. I had to get some sort of proof before, I could challenge her with the evidence.

Tim one-night months before. Was telling us a story. But in the story, he had spoken the private's detective's name. He told us he was good at finding out things and getting the proof. I was in his PD office two days later asking him to follow my wife and to confirm if she was cheating on me.

Within the first week my PD contacted me and told me. That. Grace was cheating on me. I told him to get photos and recordings. I asked how long before he gets all the evidence. He told me to be 100 % sure about two and a half months depending on often they meet. Then I asked how much will it cost me. Six or seven grand. I told him go ahead.

I was going to have to wait nearly three months to get the cold hard facts. With no love from Grace. Well, if that is the way you want to play it. Then two can play at that game.

Grace was surprisingly good at our evening dinners. But she always had to go out. That was when she was meeting him?

After the first week the PD had told me his name. He told me not to do anything to stop the affair. Because I knew his name. I was planning my revenge on him. If I was going to carry it out or not. What I did was find out as much as possible about him to tell Grace when I was to confront her.

The best of it. I bumped into a lady. My life had done a U-Turn.

The two and a half months had dragged by. I had a call from my PD. He had it chapter and verse ready for me. I was thinking my life had changed. I sat in his office he gave it to me as any professional would do. Photo after photo, times with dates with the place where they meet. And the recordings. Those were the ones. I did not want to see. But they were evidence for the divorce.

I had already had spoken with a divorce lawyer weeks before and the papers were all drawn up. All was needed was the evidence and the date to serve the divorce papers. Now it was my time to act.

I arranged for the week of work so I could leave Grace. I was doing the usual things. The bank and the rented house. That week before. I was going to speak with Grace.

Then to my surprise Grace spoke to me one night having dinner.

"Colin, I know this is going to hurt you. I want a divorce I have meet someone else. I have fallen in love with. I have been cheating on you for the last three months there about, "she said to me without a that one word SORRY.

I sat there with my mouth open acting as though I was upset. BUT, but, but. I made sure it looked like I was in shock. But I could not give a shit.

"I love you and you love me," I said.

"Yes, Colin but I have found someone else. I love him more than you my love," Grace said.

"Grace what's is name and how long as this been going on. Where have you been meeting, "I said in a raised voice.

I was acting.

"His name does not matter, But it's been going on for about twelve weeks. And we have been meeting in the hotel not far from where I work," she said.

I stood up pacing around the room as though I was in shock. I sat down and looked right into her face.

"Now I know. Why? We have not been making love for months. You have been having an affair. So then. If you want a divorce you can pay for it. Because I am not footing the bill. You made your mind up in choosing him NOT ME. Let us find a lawyer and get it over with as soon as possible and move on," I said.

I looked at Grace as though I was upset.

"Colin, I expected you to rant and rave at me," she said.

"I thought you knew me better than that. Obviously, you don't know me very well as I do you, "I said.

"Grace, I going to the pub. I need to think, "I said.

I was out the door heading for a celebratory drink. I was on my phone to my girlfriend with the good news.

The following day the papers were all drawn up in Grace's lawyer's office. Grace had agreed she would foot the bill and mine too. I went to my lawyer and told him what had gone on. My divorce papers went in the waste bin along with my so-called marriage. I gave him Grace's lawyers name and asked to push it through as quickly as possible. The courts are so slow as everyone knows. I had to wait.

We lived in the same rented house. Her in one bedroom and me in the other one in a single bed. When she meets him. I gave her dirty glances every time. On the nights she was with him. I was with my girlfriend.

It works both ways you know that.

At least once a week Grace would say to me.

"Colin I cannot believe how well you are taking our divorce, "she said.

"You made your choice and it's not to be with me. let it go," I said.

When I was not meeting my girlfriend. Which was more than Grace was meeting with him. I had a celebratory drink and phone my girlfriend. I had to be careful. I always waited for the time we had agreed on. For me to ring her. Changing the time every week. So, I knew she would answer the phone.

We had parted in the meantime after three months. I was living in a flat on one side of town and Grace in a flat on the other side of town both near were we worked. I had her phone number she had mind.

As for my girlfriend she had the only other key to my flat. At least three time a week. I got a text. It read be on time!!!

That meant she would be waiting for me in the flat.

The divorce was going along nicely. Soon. I would be free of Grace. All she knew. She had been the unfaithful one. And I had stayed faithful to her!

The times I was with my girlfriend. She told me everything that had been going on. We started to plan. The time for the divorce was close. My lawyer had informed me the divorce would be through in the next two weeks. I received a phone call from Grace, she told me the same. Two weeks had pasted at last.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

I made a phone call.

"Grace, can we have a fair well dinner at our favourite restaurant with your intended. I will pay for it, "I said to her on the phone.

Grace agreed so I made the date for three days after the divorce was finally through. So, there was no chance of her ever coming back to me.

"Grace I will be bringing along my friend Chris. I have told you about, "I said to her.

"Colin I cannot believe how well you have excepted all this. Both of us would love a fair well dinner with you," Grace said to me.

In the next week. I could not wait to see Grace's face and her intended she thought it was going to be?

At last, the letter arrived. I was divorced from Grace. I let out a cheer of joy. There was no turning back for me. I called my girlfriend and asked her to come round as soon as possible.

She was there within the hour. She walked in and we headed straight for the bedroom. I could not get enough of her nor she of me. We laid there after one of our best sex we had ever had.

Because my girlfriend knew I was free. The plan we had made together was coming to an end soon. My girlfriend and me. Had four more meetings. Before the farewell dinner with Grace and her intended.

That night came at last. I was there first. A good thirty minutes before anyone else was going to arrive.

I wanted to pick the right table. While I was waiting, I went over our plan. I must have looked at my watch a thousand and one times and the clock on the wall as well. Time for my last meeting with Grace was coming soon. I could even here the wall clock going tick tock.

I was watching the door from where I was sat. Then precise on time in walked in Grace and her intended. I stood up and kissed Grace on the cheek. Then I held out my hand to her intended. I smiled at him he smiled back.

"No hard feeling," he said to me.

"None," I said.

The three of us sat down and they picked up the menu.

"Can we wait until my friend Chris arrives," I said.

Grace and her intended nodded with their approval. The restaurant was filling up by now. The table I had picked was surround with groups of people. That was what I had been hoping for. They were like to love birds sat at the table. I looked at my watch then clock on the wall. It was time for Chris to arrive. Chris arrived dead on time as we had planned.

"Excuses me. Chris as just walked in the restaurant," I said.

They only had eyes for each other. I left the table and went to Chris. The waiter was behind Chris And asked for the wet raincoat so he could hand it up. I brought Chris over to the table.

The sparks were now about to fly.

"Grace this is Chris," I said looking directly at Grace.

Grace's mouth dropped wide open eyeing Chris up and down.

"Colin, you told me Chris was a male friend of yours," she said with a long staring look.

"Sorry Grace," I never said that. I only mentioned the name of Chris. But you can see she is a woman."

There was a hush around the table.

"Sorry where are my manners. Chris this is Graces intended. But you already know him. He is your husband, Jerry.

Graces eyes went from Chris to her intended at least a dozen and one times within a second. Then she looked at me.

"Colin, how do you know this person," Grace said with anger in her voice.

"We meet about seven months ago. Why do you ask," I said with a bit of a smile.

That was when Chris said," well Jerry so this is where you go on your darts night. This must be your darts partner Grace.

Jerry was trying to say something, but nothing was coming from his mouth. So, I had to take the lead.

"Right then let the three of us...So sorry where are my manners once again. May the four of us have a nice meal and have a good conversation for a while," I said.

Grace did not look to happy. She had found out her intended was married. His wife was sitting right in front of her. Jerry well he was not too happy either. Looking at me then at Grace then at Chris. I wanted to laugh.

"Shall we order now Chris is here. I will have to leave right after we have eaten, I have a date at nine," I said looking at Grace. Rubbing her nose in it.

I had one eye on Grace and the other one looking at Jerry. I could hear the wheels turning over inside his head. How was he going to explain thing to Chris when they got home. I called the waiter to take the order.

"Two bottles of bubbly I asked for. We are celebrating tonight," I said loudly.

The waiter was taking our order and Jerry was looking at his wife Chris. I told them to order the best on the menu as I was paying. Grace ordered the lamb. Jerry ordered the streak. Chris ordered salmon I had the same.

The wheels in Jerry's head were working overtime. The two love birds sat at the table. The spell was broken. Now they both had a worried look. I told a couple of jokes to break the ice. The meal was over and the bottles of bubbly nearly all gone.

"Colin did you say you had to leave at nine because you have a date it nearly eight thirty, "Chris said.

"Yes, I have a date with a wonderful sexy creature. We are going dancing and back to the Marriot for the rest of the night. Why do you ask?" I said to Chris.

"You are a luckily man, Colin. Would you mind if I say one or things to Jerry my loving husband, " Chris said.

That made Grace sit up to listen to what she was going to say. Chris had the floor and went on to say.

Jerry on your darts night you are particularly good at playing the game. How many double tops do you normally have, And how many bulls' eyes do you finish off with. (All that had a different meaning.) And don't forget the baby sitter as to leave at ten and you have to pay her. Remember, I am meeting Jill at half nine that was what we agreed before you left home. Chris was taking to Jerry and Grace. I was drinking the last of my bubble. Watching the wall clock go tick tock, it was eight forty. Double checking the time on my watch. Then in walked the man. I had arranged to arrive at that time. He saw me and came over to the table.

He looked directly at Jerry.

"Are you Mr. Jerry Armstrong, "he said.

"Yes, I am, "Jerry said. But he had guessed at what was coming his way.

"May I see some sort of identification please," he said.

Jerry shown him this driving licence.

"Mr. Jerry Armstrong you have been served, "he said taking a photograph.

Everybody now was looking at Jerry. Grace was staring at him. He had told her he was single.

The shit had it the fan.

But, But, But was all he could say.

"Well Jerry what did you expect. Cheating on me for eight months with this slut. Remember you have to be home for ten. I have looked after your two bastard boys for two fucking years. From your ex who you cheated on before I married you. Jerry your ex told me weeks after we wed. How fucking bad you could make love. Well, she was right.

Yes, I was part to blame. The way I was to blame was. I used my monthlies. They were longer than most other women. And my headaches never mind the feeling sick nights. I never wanted you to touch me. But sometimes I had to let you. The house and your savings are all yours. I don't want a penny from you. Today I moved out you did not even notice my things were gone. You Dum shit.

"Colin, can you explain things to me, "Grace said.

"I will be glad too. let me think," I said.

Grace it all started at your works Christmas party a year ago. After that night as far as I can remember. Our life went downhill. There was nothing you could put my finger on. But there was drought in my mind? By mid-February. That was when we drifted apart. When you meet lover boy. That is him sitting there. I was convinced you were cheating on me. Thinking who with when and why. I was asking myself. Well, I had to find out one way or the other. I hired a PD.

Within a week he told me. You were cheating on me. I told him to get photos and recordings. I asked how long before he gets all the evidence. He told me to be 100 % sure about two and a half months depending on often you two met. I told him go ahead. It cost me my half of our savings well its only money. So, I had to wait. It had taken three months for the cold hard facts. Before I could challenge you with the evidence.

After the first week the PD had told me his name. Jerry Armstrong that is him sat there. He told me not to do anything to stop the affair. Because I knew his name. But I was planning on my revenge on him. If I was going to carry one out. I found out everything about Jerry to tell you to stop the affair.

After two and a half months he gave me photos, recordings, dates times and the place where you too met. There was the evidence for the divorce. I had already spoken with a divorce lawyer and the papers were all drawn up. Now it was my time to act.

Can you remember that night when you spoke to me after dinner. You surprise me, Grace.

"Colin, I want a divorce. I have meet someone I have fallen in love with. I know this is going to hurt you. But I have been cheating on you for the last three months there about, "you said to me.

I said to you, "I love you and you love me."

Then you said, "Colin I have found someone else. I love much more than you."

"Then I asked you for his name and how long as this been going on."

You said," his name does not matter, But it has been going on for about twelve weeks.

I said something like," now I know why we have not been making love for months on end. You have been having an affair. If you want a divorce you can pay. Because I am not footing the bill. You made your choice its him NOT ME. Let us find a lawyer get it over with as soon as possible."

You said," Colin, I expected you to rant and rave at me."

I said," I thought you knew me better than that. Obviously, you do not know me very well as I do you."

The following day the papers drawn up in your lawyer's office. You had agreed you would foot the bill and mine too. I went to my lawyer and told him what had gone on. As for my divorce papers they went in the waste bin. You had blown it.

Grace sat there with her mouth open.

"Is there anything else you want to know here and now it is getting late for my date, "I said.

"Colin for three months you knew. I was cheating on you why did you say something."

"Simple you loved him not me. So, our marriage went down the drain. I hope you two will be happy together," I said.

Everyone near us was listening to us. Grace looked at Jerry.

"You rat you told me you were single, and you are married to her. You too timing bastard," Grace said to Jerry.

Chris spoke up.

"Jerry, I won't be coming home. I have given my lawyer full authorisation to act on my behave. So, talk to him, "Chris said.

"Well, I have to go for my date now. Grace. I won the lottery and a wonderful woman. We are going on around the world cruise. Be back in about six months so we can marry each other.

12