"I’m Gonna Take Care Of You…"

Story Info
Joel finds himself in a strangers bed.
11.5k words
4.41
13.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is part 3 in a continuation of characters first introduced in "The Agency."

Joel was in a bad way. He'd vomited twice now. The first time was moments after dashing off the tube. He'd run to the corner of the platform and blown chunks of hot bile all over the concrete. He'd been embarrassed at first; but moments later realised that everyone in London was in too much of a hurry to notice or care even if they did. He was shaky and chilled, shuddering and teeth chattering. Delirious, he'd made his way above ground with the intent of finding his way home. He'd found his way to a park bench when his stomach turned again and he heaved into a rubbish bin.

He sat there still, wondering how to get home. His work as an estate agent rep had brought him almost all the way across London for a viewing. Home was a considerable distance away and he would need a few more changes on the tube over the course of probably an hour before making it back. In his current state he doubted he would last the journey without vomiting again. So the tube was no longer an option. Nor was a cab or an Uber. He took out his phone and googled the nearest hospital. Nothing close.

What the fuck was wrong with him? He couldn't even remember the last time he'd been ill. Something he ate maybe? Nothing weird recently came to mind. Looking at his phone he saw that he'd not vomited for twenty minutes. Progress he supposed, but it didn't feel that way. He risked five minutes in a nearby Tesco express and bought a bottle of water then went back to the bench, just because he couldn't think what else to do. He sat for a few moments and then his phone pinged.

Emily: Hey babe. Thinking about you. Miss your cock.

Joel: Awful morning. Threw up on the tube.

E: Oh no! Hunny! What's wrong?

J: Dunno. Just feel terrible. Keep feeling sick.

E: Where are you?

J: Watford somewhere.

E: Can you get home?

J: Too rough to get back on train.

E: Hang on a sec.

A few minutes passed. Joel finished off the bottle of water and wrapped his arms tight around the suit jacket to try and keep the shivers at bay. After what felt like an eternity, the phone pinged again. Another text from Emily. An address.

E: Do you think you can make it here?

He copied the address into google maps. Ten minute walk. All things considered, it was his best option.

Carrie hurried around her bedroom tidying up a few loose ends: all dirty laundry in the hamper and out of sight and shoes and coats back in the wardrobe. She gave the bed sheets a little straighten and thought herself lucky for taking the initiative to change them earlier that morning. Then she gave herself a quick spray on the wrists with perfume. She was about to walk back to the small office she had setup in her guest bedroom when the doorbell rang finally. Pressing the intercom she said, "Hello?"

"Hi, this is Joel? Emily said to come here," came the voice over the line. It was feeble sounding and shaken.

"Yes, Hi, Joel! Come on up," she said and buzzed him in.

A few moments later she was opening the front door to her flat and welcoming him in. Before him stood a late twenties looking black woman with large curly dark hair as wide as her shoulders with a streak of electric blue at the front. She was tall-a couple of inches bigger than his average 5'10" frame-and full figured. She wore white jeans that held thick thighs and a big ass and on top a pale denim shirt that showed off all of her curves and stopped just a little above the waist of the jeans; revealing just a tease of the chocolate of her belly. She wore thick rimmed glasses that gave her a professional look and a smile that was all brilliant white teeth, friendly and welcoming. If he wasn't feeling so rough he'd take more time to think about the fact that she was gorgeous.

"Hi, I'm really sorry about this," he began.

Carrie looked him over and was surprised. His otherwise well cropped hair was messy from stress and he wore a decent black business suit with vomit stains on the shirt. He was pale and sweaty and wore a pained expression. She thought how he'd be well turned out if it wasn't for his unfortunate state.

"No, it's fine. Emily said you're not well. Come through, you can have a lie down."

She led him into the bedroom. It only took a few seconds but long enough to think how it had been a while since she'd brought a man into this room, for any reason. This man had been in her home less than a minute and here she was giving him access to the most sacred of any woman's spaces. Once in the room Joel immediately noticed a door to the side.

"Is that a bathroom?" he asked hopefully.

Carrie answered in the affirmative and without another word Joel rushed through the door and closed it behind him. She heard a tap start running and the toilet seat slam against the cistern. She tapped on the door.

"So, listen, Joel...I have a few meetings, so I'll be in the room next door for a few hours. So, like, there's a towel if you wanna shower and, just... try and get some rest, I guess. Ok?"

He gave a pained "uh-huh" and she left the room satisfied that she'd done as she'd promised Emily.

She went back to the office, parked herself in the chair and signed on for her zoom meetings which were due to start any minute. She had a few seconds to quickly text Emily.

C: He's here. Poor lamb, looks terribly unwell. He's in the bathroom. Told him to shower and get some rest. I've got meetings now but I'll check in on him over the next few hours. Xxx

E: Thank you so much! I'm sorry to land this on you but I can't get away today and he needed help. I know someone where he works. I'll call and let them know. Can I rely on you to take care of him?

C: Yes, of course. Happy to help.

So this was Emily's boyfriend. Rumours had gone around for a while that Emily was semi-committed to a man but Carrie herself had never seen or been told anything concrete. She didn't get to see Emily as often as she secretly wanted. They'd been sleeping together on and off since meeting a few months ago. Emily made no secret that she had many girlfriends like Carrie; a collection, she called it. Carrie had never imagined being in such a casual relationship with a woman before now. She'd started sleeping with girls after breaking up with Shaun nearly a year ago and generally found them to be less trouble than trying to keep some douchebag guy happy. But Emily was different to most girls. For one: she seemed to have a sixth sense in exactly how to pleasure Carrie physically. But more than that; there was something about the way Emily looked in her eyes that cut through to the bones of her. She felt seen, understood and soothed all at once. And all Emily asked in return was obedience: obedience between the sheets and outside. Emily wanted to own you and your body when she fucked you. She wanted to be your daddy. So far it was an arrangement that worked.

When she'd first heard that Emily was besotted with some guy, everything she knew about her made it seem unlikely. This was the woman with a cuck-husband who paid for everything but was never allowed to lay a finger on her. She enjoyed a unique sexual appeal and even an emotional hold over a handful of girls; which Carrie presumed was an addictive power. What on earth did she get from some guy?

Carrie, a graphic designer, enjoyed working from home. Her meetings today were non-eventful, yet necessary. After nearly an hour she realised Joel was showering when she heard the familiar creek of the hot water pipes. In the bathroom, Joel had spent forty odd minutes crouched by the toilet retching endlessly before deciding to shower. Carrie's shower was strong, warm and pleasurable. The warmth washed the chill away and the steam cleansed his lungs in a satisfying manner. He took the liberty of washing his hair and body with some of her many toiletries. They all smelt feminine and amazing.

When the shower was done he felt better for it, his stomach calmer than it had been in hours. He towelled off and stretched then used mouthwash to clean his mouth. He felt utterly exhausted and made sure he was as dry as possible before heading back to the bedroom. Carrie was not there. Remembering what she'd said through the door, he just climbed into bed and closed his eyes. Sleep took him in minutes.

Some time later Carrie checked in on him. She creeped into the room quietly and found him fast asleep in the bed. Watching him sleep, he seemed much more content. He'd cleaned up, his hair now clean and a little frizzy, his jawline stubbly. He was kinda cute, she thought, as she watched him. She didn't know for sure but guessed he was a little closer to her age than Emily who was in her mid-thirties. She sat beside him and heard him breathing - slow and steady. She gently placed a palm on his forehead and it didn't seem too bad. On the floor she noticed a pile of his clothes; every last stitch, down to his underwear. So, Emily's boyfriend. Naked in her bed. What a strange day this was turning out to be. She grabbed the stained shirt from his pile of clothes and left it to soak in the kitchen sink with some detergent.

Back in the office she signed in for her next meeting which she hoped would be quicker. She was able to text off screen while somebody else spoke at length.

C: Just checked on him and he's ok. Sleeping soundly, out like a light.

E: That's good news. I need to talk to you about something. I'm upset that I can't be there for him when he needs me. It's really important to me that he's taken care of properly. I need you to promise me you'll do whatever it takes to make him comfortable and happy. Whatever it takes.

Carrie was always excited when Emily told her what to do; whether it was to undress, bend over or eat her out. The last time they'd had an encounter, Emily had told her to meet her in a bar and given her exact instructions on what to wear, down to the panties which were to be omitted and gifted to her on arrival. But this was the first time an instruction had involved another person. Carrie surprised herself by finding it exciting.

C: Yes, of course

E:?

C: Yes, Emily.

The meeting was blissfully brief; after which Carrie concocted some excuse and signed off for the rest of the day, removing her glasses. In the bedroom she grabbed a few things as Joel stirred.

"How are you feeling?" she asked gently.

He nodded silently in response with his eyes still closed to confirm that he was still alive. Carrie closed the curtains before going into the bathroom to prepare. She emerged about twenty minutes later wearing a long kimono style black silk robe which draped all the way down to her ankles. She'd done her face and hair and now looked utterly stunning. Not that Joel saw as he was rolled over away from her on his right side, presumably asleep. The robe was more for her. She felt very sexy in it; like a princess, like Cleopatra. She walked round to her dresser and replaced her stud earrings with half-moon pendants. Then she found a necklace in one of the drawers. It was a long plunge made from decorative square jewels. A gift from Emily, she remembered the night she'd given it to her as they'd sat drinking wine in the living room of this very flat.

"...from now on, you'll wear this whenever we're together," Emily had informed her matter of factly before sipping wine. "Starting tonight."

"Yes, Emily."

Carrie looped it once around her neck so it held like a choker and allowed the rest to hang down her torso. She sprayed perfume again, over doing it deliberately. Then she stood at the foot of the bed and watched herself in a long mirrored wardrobe door as she slowly removed the robe; first parting it in the centre with a stroke of a finger then letting it fall down from her shoulders before letting it drop to the floor. She stood naked, her curved Caribbean body a collection of circles that cut a sexy silhouette. Emily had made something of a habit of having Carrie stand before her and strip slowly before they fucked. There was something sexy about how she'd made it seem ceremonial. Sacrificial almost. She performed this ritual now, despite Joel being barely conscious. Her skin goosebumped at the slightly colder air and the excitement of what was to come, her nipples tightening slightly. She walked slowly round to the side of the bed and lifted the duvet revealing Joel naked underneath. She leaned in to kiss his shoulder then crept under the duvet and lay down beside him, nestling her body in next to his little white-boy ass. He was sleep-warm and smelled of her favourite shower gel. A clean, warm, naked man ready for her in her bed. He gave a small moan as he felt her body come into contact. She spooned against his behind, reaching her left arm round to stroke his downy belly as she brought her mouth against the side of his face, her big beautiful lips smacking quietly against his cheek.

She shushed him affectionately. "How you doing, baby?" He responded with slight muffled moans, tired and feeble. "I'm gonna take care of you," she declared softly with more shushes. She lay with him for a time, holding him close as she rocked her palm back and forth on his belly and kissed his neck tenderly. After a while he turned towards her, coming to rest on his back. Carrie wasted no time at all in pressing her body against him, the necklace caught between them. Now she brushed her fingers through his hair whilst still caressing his belly. His eyes remained closed and he muttered nonsense noises through a closed mouth. She repeated the shushing: "I'm gonna take care of you. I'm gonna take care of you." Barely a whisper now.

Under the duvet her hand found it's way to his cock and down to his balls which she held her palm against. He reacted with a shuffle. She shushed him again, leaning into him to kiss his chest lightly as she held his groin. Her touch was delicate, a well honed talent and she felt the blood begin to pump into his twitching cock. Her lips made there way slowly down his torso, lingering around the belly. As she kissed lightly she moved her hand from his balls to grasp his cock now that he was properly hard. The feel of it in her hand got her juices flowing and she herself let out a low grumble of a gasp in sync with Joel at the sensation. He was a normal length, which was all she looked for. Big dicks were not necessarily tender dicks and she craved tenderness. She quickly pushed back the duvet to give herself proper access to his body. Laid out in front of her he was a sexy sight - all skin and life, goosebumps and breath. She manoeuvred herself down so that she was lying on her front in between his legs. Face to face with his cock now, she was overwhelmed by the excitement it stoked inside her. Pre-cum covered the tip and his hips had begun to writhe in a fairly limp yet encouraging manner. Carrie allowed herself a few seconds to debate whether she'd misinterpreted Emily's instructions. If she had, it could be disastrous for the future of whatever their relationship was. Well, fuck it, she thought; she was here already; naked in bed with him and his cock in her hands.

Joel let out a loud gasp of pleasure as she started to suck his cock. Carrie kept her eyes on his face as she massaged his cock with her tongue, occasionally taking it all the way to the back of her mouth. Her rhythm was casual and sensual at first, her left hand toying with the necklace like they had all the time in the world to enjoy the act. His eyes were shut still and he seemed more delirious than ever. His cock throbbed in her mouth, fully alive with excitement and pleasure. An old feeling stirred within her - the power of a man in your mouth. All this pussy of late and she'd completely forgotten the thrill of turning a man to mush with just the palm of your hand and your tongue - every woman's superpower. In her younger years she'd been amazed that men even allowed women to suck their cocks. It occurred to Carrie that it wouldn't take much to do some serious damage to any man, if one so desired; or even if one did not. She'd slathered her fair share of dick in her time and it seemed there was always a fine line between working it like a filthy little bitch and biting down hard and vampiric-ally ripping a man's pride from his body. Here with Joel she felt comfortably on the right side of such cannibalistic tendencies. She worked his dick good, using her big lips to smother her spit all the way from the bottom of the shaft to the pulsating purple helmet, then descending her wide mouth down upon it until it prodded the back of her throat. Joel may have not been fully conscious but his body reacted accordingly regardless. He started to whine uncontrollably. At first Carrie thought it sounded pathetic but then she felt the pleasure of knowing that her skills were capable of reducing a man to such a state.

Joel started to mutter more, desperate to try and form coherent words. "...uh, uhh...uh...yeh...Em..." Carrie sucked harder when she heard Emily's name. She didn't even stop to consider before making a "Mmmmm Hmmmm!" sound encouragingly without breaking pace on her head bobbing. "Em, fuck, yeah...baby."

She could be Emily for the night, if that's what he wanted. She remembered a night about a month ago on this very bed with Emily spread eagle and her on top and between Emily's legs with two drenched wet fingers inside her vagina. Just when she thought she couldn't get any deeper inside her, Emily had pulled her knees up and Carrie was gifted with just the right angle to delve ever so deeper and gently massage her cervix. She remembered strongly the feeling of their bodies and minds combining into one as she watched the orgasm signal in Emily's eyes and then sealing her wide mouth on top of hers as she'd frigged her over the line. So the thrill of inhabiting Emily's presence was not something she was unaccustomed or un-attracted to. Again, whether this was something Emily would approve of she couldn't be a hundred percent sure; but it was happening now.

"That's it, baby. I've got you," she said to Joel.

Suddenly Joel reached down and grabbed her by the hair, using it to hold her head in place as his hips started to thrust upwards towards her mouth. He whined louder and she moaned through his cock all at the same time. She relinquished control and opened her mouth wide, allowing herself to be used. His resolve only lasted a few seconds before he gave up. Immediately she took back over, bobbing her hot mouth up and down over the helmet of his cock. She wanted him to wake up and witness this wonderful moment properly - his white hard cock disappearing inside her pretty black mouth; her pink tongue contrasting erotically with the skin of his wet dick. She chose, however, to leave him in whatever state he was in.

Carrie felt her own stimulation heighten despite only the act of pleasuring this man to progress it. She took his cock from her mouth and jerked it roughly as she planted her big wet tongue against his ballsack and circled it around luridly. At this Joel's whine turned into a loud moan of what sounded like anguish. Carrie knew that he loved it and made a perverted moan herself as she wrapped her tongue around every last inch of his soft skin and felt his balls tumble around her mouth. It was that moment when she decided she needed to fuck this man. It was time.

She abandoned the cock and threw herself onto her back beside him. Her legs wide open, she immediately began to massage her clit. Her pussy lips were swollen red and hungry for punishment. She knew she was full of wetness but without an engaged partner to coax it from her depths she would need to do a little work to get herself ready. She used two fingers from her left hand to separate her lips; then with her right hand she licked two fingers and quickly dipped them into her raging vagina. Ten seconds work was all it took and her wetness was seeping forth and spread out around her entire groin area, her pussy lips now as wet as her mouth. She sprung back up to her knees and threw a leg over Joel's mid region, straddling him finally.