I’m So Into You....For Now

Story Info
Chris Pratt & Ariana Grande hate sex. Enough said.
1k words
6.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat in her car for what seemed like hours. How could he write a song about her that was so vulgar? While Ariana did not regret ending her relationship with Big Sean -- she does regret how public it was. The lyrics "I ain't even gonna lie, I got a million dollar chick with a billion dollar pussy. Every time I cum, I swear to God I feel like I be rich" kept repeating in her mind.

She knew trying to talk to him about it would only infuriate her more. Clearly he didn't see anything wrong with the lyrics. She needed to get mad at someone not something.

He tried to stay focused on the Infinity War set but the slightest reminder of Anna made Chris want to hit something.

How the fuck could she move in with him A MONTH after we split up? Why would you talk about your infidelity on your podcast? He needed to get his anger out & no speed bag allowed him to tap into that primal anger he wanted to express.

Rumors swirled in the Hollywood circle of how they got each others number. Rumors would distort what actually happened & only they knew the truth. All that really mattered was what happened between the two of them was exactly what they needed -- intense & secret.

His phone went off around 11:30 at night. He was fighting sleep because he knew he would have a weird dream about Anna. He was surprised to read "It's Ari - you up?"

He was intrigued on why she reached out to him. "It depends on what you want." he responded.

Ariana was taken aback about his response. She expected a more excited response. "Well I'm not texting you for legal advice."

Chris was annoyed by her dumbass response but was in no position to turn her offer down. "Your place?" he wrote, he didn't want her over at his house making bullshit conversation.

He knew going over there meant he could leave her & not the other way around. "Yeah, how soon can you be here?"

Every guy she had been with was around her age. She wanted to see if the age & experience would turn out to be true. She was 25 & he was 37, just the thought of it turned her on. Ariana had read about his "gifts" from his ex & playful banter online. She wasn't about to let this opportunity go to waste.

The drive over was a battle between primal needs & morals. He was 12 years her senior & knew the backlash he would get for this. Any guilty feelings he had were gone by the time he got to her house.

She never had anyone lick her pussy as good as he did. Each glide of his tongue was a slow tease. He was tasting, licking, kissing & gently sucking every single inch. His mouth would barely touch her clit. He didn't want her cumming yet. Chris took great pride in making her beg to cum. Each orgasm denial made him feel in control.

He lost control over his marriage ending but was able to get it back with every scream & quivering of Ariana's thighs. Her throbbing clit became unbearable. She begged & pleaded in a tone she didn't recognize. Ariana nearly sobbed when Chris finally wrapped his mouth around her clit. He wrapped his arms around her thighs holding them open so she couldn't move. Her body convulsed as she was made to cum repeatedly.

She begged him to stop otherwise he would have continued his torment.

The rest of the night was fucking any & every painful thought that entered their minds. Ariana was achingly pleased when she was stretched by his dick. She knew hate fucking meant nothing if you can't feel each venom filled thrust. He loved getting women to make noises they normally don't make.

When they were able to stop, their minds wandered to thoughts of betrayal. This allowed them to grab the other & fuck on hate alone. She was scratching & digging her nails into his shoulders. His low growl made her pussy even wetter. He would hold her down showing no mercy while he fucked her.

She always came first, clinging to him with her arms wrapped around his back & legs wrapped around his waist. She needed him close while each wave ripped through her as she came. The feral noises she made shot directly into his ear. He came with a low growl biting her neck.

The pain of his teeth on her neck & pleasure pulsating through her was almost too much.

They turned on their sides still tangled up in each other. He rubbed her back while she quietly whimpered herself to sleep.

The next morning he was gone - just as she expected. The almost painful burn in her thighs & pussy had her craving more. "you up for another round 2night?" she wrote already touching herself.

"Can't tonight." is all he wrote. He knew damn well he could have gone over there & fucked her again. He had the upper hand now & planned on keeping it as long as possible. He had weak moments where he would text her late at night but still maintained control over how they fucked & when he would allow her to cum.

She always had a blissful reminder of the night before with every aching step she took.

Their late night fuck sessions grew further apart as time went on. Both were healing from their pain & became busy with their careers.

Both would cross the others minds especially on cold lonely nights.

Tapping into the dark primal corners of their minds provided a feeling that no amount of therapy could touch. There was no confusion about the fact that they were not in a relationship. Each were free to fuck whoever they wanted.

No text messages were exchanged except for the ones describing what they would do to one another. This held them over until they could fuck each other again.

Ariana was known for writing songs about her experiences in real life. Their time together would prove to be no different.

Both eventually moved on & found love with someone else. While they never officially said it, both owed the other a debt of gratitude.


Share this Story

Similar Stories

Movie Buffs Ch. 01 Selena Gomez forms a bond with a fellow movie fan.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Hilary and Haylie; A New World The Duff sisters finally have sex with each other.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Emma and Emma do Ibiza Emma Raducanu gets some 'lessons' from Emma Watson.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Hilary and Haylie; The Escalation Part 3 of the Duff sisters stranded on deserted isle.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Hilary and Haylie; The Awakening Duff sister's sexual needs heighten on deserted island.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories