I Made Love to My Best Friend

Story Info
I finally have gay sex with my best friend.
1.7k words
4.46
10.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a fictionalized account of a true story. The names, dates, and places have been changed to protect privacy.

My name is Rob, and I was 23, had my own place, and had the natural urge to have sex with Jim, my best friend. I had no idea whether Jim was open to gay sex, but we both had girlfriends (I fucked mine a lot). Jim was hot as hell looking in a metro-sexual kind of way, so I figured, why not?

I had been horny for Jim ever since we went on a college trip five years before. Jim would usually come over to my college apartment, and I would make continuous drinks and get drunk. One night, I put on a porn video on my laptop that featured some bisexual action. Unlike most of my male friends, Jim would never comment on a porn movie. Most guys will say something like: "I would fuck her in a second." Jim never did, but he watched. I made sure that the movies had plenty of hot men, so we could look at plenty of dicks while pretending to look at pussy.

Jim said he needed to use the restroom. As he got up, his hard-on was obvious, as was a wet spot on his shorts. He stayed in the restroom a long time, so I got up and listened. He was obviously jerking off in my bathroom! Good deal.

Jim was about 6 feet 1 inch and 160 pounds, with black hair, olive skin, and a great tan. As I found out, his hard cock was about the same as mine, just under 6 inches long and a circumference of about 4.5 inches. He was circumcised like me. Jim's chest, stomach, and groin were lightly covered in brown hair, which was sexy as hell.

I was 6 feet tall, 170 pounds, and had ginger/red hair on my head, chest, stomach, and groin. I was circumcised, and when I got excited, my cock would turn fiery red.

At one point during the movie, Jim got up to go to the bathroom, which allowed me to see the tent that his hard dick had made in his pant and the wet spot near his fly created by pre-cum. Jim was in the bathroom for 5 minutes, then 10. I got slightly worried, so I went to the bathroom door and pressed my ear against it. I heard the distinct sound of a dick being jacked off, then a low groan.

When Jim came out, I did not have the guts to say anything cute. I just remembered this incident. We both stayed the summer in our apartments and took summer classes. We often went to the pool, and Jim always had a deep tan.

We graduated, and both moved to the same city. I bought a little house, and Jim was renting. One night, Jim came over to hang out, drink and watch porn videos. We drank two bottles of some good chardonnay. I noticed that Jim had a wet spot near the zipper of his short pants, obviously a sign that he was excited and that his cock was oozing pre-cum. I also noticed that he always watched the guys in the videos.

After about an hour of this, I started kidding him about his deep tan line near his short pants. Honestly, my goal was for us to jerk off together while watching porn and maybe some mutual masturbation. He finally said, "Want to see my tan line?" "Sure," I said as we walked back near the bedroom. He dropped his short pants, which revealed a deep tan line several inches lower than his briefs. I touched the tan line and made some comments. Then, I saw his hard dick straining to poke through his briefs. That is when I decided to make my play. "Want to jerk off?" I said. "Sure," he said as I started to pull my hard dick out. That is when Jim said, "I prefer total body contact," and started taking off his shirt. I started doing the same, and when I dropped my briefs, Jim had his first look at a hard, circumcised dick with red pubic hair. "Wow," he said. It is sure hot as fire." I kept looking at his hard dick, which was maybe 6 inches to mine, just under 6 inches. Jim was also circumcised with brown/black pubic hair. As our clothes fell off, we fell into my bed.

When we fell into bed, we fell into a 69 position and sucked the hell out of each other's dicks for at least 30 minutes. We also rubbed each other's dicks, but I never felt like I was going to explode.

I got on top, and we rubbed dicks for a while, mixing our pre-cum. As we started sucking each other, Jim's tongue probed my asshole. Wow, I thought I picked the right guy, but I was a little scared he was going to shove his dick into me. I started jerking and sucking him harder. Then, I put Jim under me, face to face, and started grinding my dick against his. That is when I started French kissing him, my tongue deep in his mouth. Jim gave it right back, kissing the hell out of me. Then he said, "Jerk me off right now, then I will do you, then we can fuck without feeling that we are going to blow our load."

I started jerking him off hard, and he then straddled my chest and shot cum all over my chest and stomach. He rubbed the cum into my skin. Jim then said, "Can I suck you off, and will you cum in my mouth." That is what he did, and sucked all my cum down.

We then lay naked in my bed for about 15 minutes. We took a shower together, played with each other's dicks and kissed. We got out of the shower and dried each other off. I grabbed a bottle of hand lotion and brought it into the bedroom. It would be our lube. We got into bed, and Jim lubed his finger and started fucking my asshole with it. I did the same to him, and he said, "Rob, put your dick in me." I thought he would never ask.

Not knowing what to do, I lubed up my hard ginger cock. I then lubed Jim's asshole and started pushing in doggy style. I kept asking him, "Are you o.k., does this hurt?" He told me to keep pushing in, which I did. I let my hard dick stay in his asshole to get used to it. That is when I told Jim to turn over facing me so we could fuck in the missionary position. My dick went in his asshole much easier, even though it was just as tight for me. I pumped his ass, nibbled on his nipples, and French kissed him, all while pumping my cock in his asshole.

Jim started moaning and groaning like a whore as I pumped my hard dick in and out of his asshole. He even put his legs up over my shoulders, which allowed me to penetrate his asshole deeper. I fucked him for 20-30 minutes. I groaned and pumped faster, shooting my hot sperm inside him like I was trying to make him pregnant.

I pulled out, lubed up my hole and lubed Jim's cock, and guided him into my asshole. I wanted to feel his hot, cut dick inside my ass. Damn, it felt so good to have his hot cock (with brown/black pubic hair) pumping into me. He fucked me for about 30 minutes, and I asked him to cum inside me several times. He pumped faster and shot his live sperm deep inside me as he called out my name and grunted like an animal.

Jim pulled out his lubed dick and held it next to mine, frotting our dicks. Finally, we shot cum on each other's dicks, on our stomachs, and on our chests. We rubbed that white sperm all over each other, taking time to put our sperm-covered fingers in each other's mouths.

I convinced Jim to sleep over, as he was drunk and still had a lot of cum in him. We took a shower together and kissed and sucked dicks while showering. We jumped back in bed and immediately went for each other's dicks. We sucked, jerked, humped, and climaxed three more times before Jim fell asleep on my chest.

I woke up in an hour and started playing with Jim's soft dick. It hardened quickly, and Jim started playing with my ginger dick. We jerked off each other, and I squirted the lotion on Jim's hard dick and guided it to my ass hole. Jim pumped my ass like a jackhammer, moaning and calling out my name. He kissed me so hard that I thought I was going to cum. After almost 30 minutes, Jim pushed his hard dick in my ass all the way and shot his hot sperm inside me. It felt so go that I climaxed immediately, spraying cum everywhere. We kissed and fell asleep.

That was 15 years ago. Jim and I are married to women we love and have children; best of all, we are still lovers. Our wives and children are all friends, but don't suspect anything. We take joint vacations, and when our families go shopping or to the beach, our clothes come off, and we start fucking. We still fuck 2 or 3 times a month, all while fucking our wives. I came home from fucking Jim at a hotel and found my wife in bed. Not wanting her to smell Jim, I pulled off all my clothes but my boxer briefs. I pulled my hard dick out of the fly and jumped on top of her, shoving my dick into her pussy. I pumped her a good 30 minutes since I had cum twice with Jim hours before. She was very impressed and came twice.

Do either of us feel guilty? Nope. We think it is just a gift. We each have two lovers and two people to make love with.